• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Spell Workshop~Request Spells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11

i was looking thru the old posts.. and what did i see..
hmm.. is it a link, is it a nuclear? is it a nuclear spell link!?..

The Link To The Thread.

Edit:
a few posts above that 1, there's IA asking me if i continue our map, so my answer is:
im working on a new naruto map.., its a arena type.. so tell me if you still wanna come =]
i need help with the codes/spells ;D

Level 17
yeah im finishing it. And ghostknives your spell works, you just have to make the spells that increase in stats... Its just too much sorry lol. Ill post you the spell hope u can work it out and if you have questions go ahead and ask

Edit: Well dude you know how over encumbered i am already =p a map, a tutorial, and this. I will see if i can help but idk atm its looking slim haha, my map is my first priority.

Level 4
I still need my Thunderstorm spell. (And if someone dares to try I also need my energy field spell) As always I have no hurry.

I have made the Energy Field myself now so forget that spell. (If you want to help me make it MUI thou, pm me about it)

Last edited:
Level 11
the chilla spell is very..
odd?

kk, i just noticed..

• Unit - Create 1 Explosion for (Owner of (Picked unit)) at Point[ArrayVariable] facing Default building facing degrees
  • Set Nuke_Dummy[ArrayVariable] = (Last created unit)
  • Unit - Remove Nuke_Dummy[ArrayVariable] from the game
thats very wrong, if he wants the explosion to apear he does this:

• Unit - Create 1 Explosion for (Owner of (Picked unit)) at Point[ArrayVariable] facing Default building facing degrees
  • Set Nuke_Dummy[ArrayVariable] = (Last created unit)
  • Unit - Add a 30.00 second Generic expiration timer to Nuke_Dummy[ArrayVariable]
30 seconds is a long time, so i find it usefull now..

Level 3
Is my request dead? I guess tro isn't on for two week or anything. I didn't expect it will take a month or two to make my spell even though they are others. sigh

Level 15
Both the spells are for the same hero

Spell Name:
Balls of fire
Spell Description:Each kill will create a fire ball that will move randomly around the killer. max of 4 increases max fire balls for each level.fire balls last 45 seconds
The fire balls will move randomly around the owner and when they come in contact with enemy units they will take 20 damage persecond. the damage increases with each level by 5
Extra stuff:The owner of the balls can consume a random ball to heal him self by 40.
7 Levels

Spell Name: Burning field
Spell Description:the caster creates a burning field at a location that slows and damages units in the field. also while the caster is in it, it will create fire balls for the spell above.(as long as the caster has learnt it)
the enemy units will be damaged by 80/100/120/140 per second.increases with each level and will be slowed by 50%. The fire balls are created every second the owner is in the burning field the max fireballs depends on the level of the balls of fire spell.
4 Levels

can the spells be GUI MUI please

Level 4
Hello again. I got a new request (maybe this is a little easier then the last one :plol:)

Name: Thunderstorm
Description: The Lightning Lord releases 1 chain lightning per second (as long as this spell is toggled on) and removes 1 charge per second as well if charges reach 0 the spell turns off (obviously)

(The "Lightning Lord" in my map have a special spell called absorb wich absorbs 1 charge per time its used with a maximum of 11 charges these are the charges mentioned in the description you can just use a command to set this variable while testing)

Damage: 50/100/150 (-10% per bounce 50/45/40/35/30...) (10 bounces)
Type: Toggle (turn on has cooldown if possible (40s) turn off no cooldown so that you can turn it off anytime)

Aoe:600

No mana cost.

Srry for the long description :pgrin: but its a lot of information so i had to make it long. I have no hurry (better late then never).
I will make the icon description and stuff myself. (To save you the trouble :pwink:) Ask me if you need better description.

I still need my Thunderstorm spell. (And if someone dares to try I also need my energy field spell) As always I have no hurry.

I have made the Energy Field myself now so forget that spell. (If you want to help me make it MUI thou, pm me about it)

Have anyone even locked at these posts? Cuz they havnt been acknowledged. If i did something wrong or you dont want to make these spells can you atleast tell me? My life doesnt depend on that these spells are done but its very frustrating not knowing if you have even seen my posts.

dardas actually tried to help me with energy field but thats it.

Last edited:
Level 5
Notice!
Everybody who has posted a request and not yet received a completed spell, post that you are still here and want your spell done. First to restate that they still want their spell gets first on the spells to do. and etc.
I'm still here and I want my spell done.

Level 19
Spell Name:Balls of fire
Spell Description:Each kill will create a fire ball that will move randomly around the killer. max of 4 increases max fire balls for each level.fire balls last 45 seconds
The fire balls will move randomly around the owner and when they come in contact with enemy units they will take 20 damage persecond. the damage increases with each level by 5
Extra stuff:The owner of the balls can consume a random ball to heal him self by 40.
7 Levels

no tooltips and unfitting icons
you'll have to make that yourself x)

Attachments

• Balls of Fire.w3x
    19.9 KB · Views: 39
Level 11
okay sorry guys.. its just that me and infiniate dont have the time atm cuz of school..
we probably do all requests in weekends..

i got school on sunday here aswell, so basicly i cant do much.
(yeah it sux.. i know)

Level 19
Thanks but the balls just move in a circle not random?

they move at random speed and distance to the caster
explain it better next time

also couldent it be just one spell?

you said you wanted to be able to eat balls didn't you? :goblin_wtf:

if you don't want that anymore just delete the trigger for it

Level 15
yer but couldent you use that spell as a passive for the triggers like if killing unit has fireballs (well consume ball spell)

about the random movement the fire ball will move randomly around the cast not littery around but move randomly close to the caster like it is in frunt it will move towards the left then back to the frunt the go around to the back

Level 15
NO because its nothing like locast.
locast has bugs that fly around damage units then walk back and heal the cast

the fire balls spell the balls deal dps to the units near them and you can consume

I DONT WANT LOCAST SWARM!!!!!!

Level 11
millzy, either behave, or leave.
cuz this isnt a spam thread, this is a thread about us helping taking peoples request,
why dont you just take the infinate's answer, and if you dont like it, tell us,
instead of yelling at us trying to help you >.>

Level 11
I have some good news and some bad news
I'll start with the good news.

I'm back now, sorry for being AFK but my computer was on repair. My girlfriend removed the button "L" by mistake so I left the laptop on a repair.

Here's the bad news...

I'm going to quit THW and world editor for a while because I don't have enought time over for THW. Sorry to say this but remove me from spell creators and I'll unsubscribe this thread. I'll be in THW sometimes but I won't do any spells or such in a while. Atleast until I got no girlfriend xD. Well it was a good time with you guys. I do really hope you understand me in this way or another. I may have overdone this post but it's how I feel about leaving it.
Well hear from you guys.

PS. You spellcreators here should really take you'r time to read some tutorials about GUI spell creation. No offence but you guys aren't that good at it.

Level 11
sry i aint good in gui? xD
its kind of a waste of all this time i used gui.. btw.. sorry to hear you'r leaving ;/
thought.. i wasnt here too long ;p
and it sounded allmost as you thought thats bad o.o

Atleast until I got no girlfriend xD

well.. hf in what/ever and gl in school.. (cant tell you to havefun in school.. thats allmost impossible)

Level 15
millzy, either behave, or leave.
cuz this isnt a spam thread, this is a thread about us helping taking peoples request,
why dont you just take the infinate's answer, and if you dont like it, tell us,
instead of yelling at us trying to help you >.>

how is what i said spam im replying to his questions??
i just dont want to use locast because locast works nothing like what im after and i already said it thats why i yelled

ok what do you want me to do next time not reply let him make the spell i know isent going to be right and when he finshes and it was a big waste of time?

Status
Not open for further replies.