• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Spell Workshop~Request Spells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Welcome to The Spell Workshop, place requests for spells and i will do my best to fulfill them, as soon as possible. We are now accepting system requests. Please be clear with your request to avoid confusion.

All Requests are to be put in this format or they will be overlooked

This below is how this threads spell creators would prefer how a Request should look like.

SPELLNAME

The request should contain this below:

Description - What the spell should do.
Damage, Buffs, Debuffs, DOT, etc..
Spell Type - Passive, Area of Effect, Target Unit, Target Point, Target Unit or Point, Instant (No Target)
Levels - How many levels the spell will have.
Cooldown, Icons and Effects Rework is your own job.

Below is an Example how it should be done.

Thunder Clap

Creates a big electric field in an AOE that damages in an AOE and slows every enemy unit in the AOE for a certain amount of time.

Levels - 3
Damage - 90 x (Level of ability)
Spell Type - Instant (No Target)
Buffs - Apply slowed buff to target [Slows for 20% lasts 1 x (Level of ability)]
AOE - 400

Hopes that you've learned now how you'r request should look like.

Workers Occupation

InfinateAnswers[c] Head Spell Maker[r]
dardas[c] vJass spells[r]
Inachix "MIA"[c] Basic Spells[r]
tjordell[c] Advanced spells

Workers Spell Requests
InfinateAnswersGHostknives, MyhammeR, Chilla Killa

Inachix
MiA

Tjordell
MiA

dardas
Any Remaining spells

Requests To Do:

Ryanst11"On Hold"

Dust77"Om Hold"

N00B5600"On Hold"

Ryanst11 (2)"On Hold"

Legion King

Quick Completion Spells

sredrummurderers"On Hold"

I have fixed all the tables, click on the names to see the request. Click on the spell makers names to see profile.

If i have something incorrect, please point it out.

School has started and i can only make spells during the weekend. I can be on hive on the weekdays but i cant really devote time to spells. I will keep constant maintenance to this thread and there wont be a single request unread or forgotten about. I will do all i can to make sure u get ur spell within a weekend of ur request.
It would be kind that when one is helped +rep is given to the whole team.

Last edited:
Level 2
Ok thank you in Advance

Embargo: Prevents item use and spell use for a duration on enemy hero. Small damage done per second.

Backstab: Deals back magic damage when a spell is cast at the hero. Mana flare ability. Increase % of spell damage returned per level. Also grants bonus magic resistance.

Inflamed: Flame Shield - grants bonus armour to a friendly unit and covers that unit in flames. Unit now has immolation until buff wears off.

And Hell Followed: Opens a shimmering portal which demonic army (felbeasts, overlords and voidwalkers) pours forth.

Thank you and please make sure to put why you did some things. I'm still a learner ^^

Level 7
Embargo dont need trigger u can just make it out of soul burn don't know if it prevents from item use but soul burn should work fine for this

Level 17
Ok thank you in Advance

Embargo: Prevents item use and spell use for a duration on enemy hero. Small damage done per second.

Backstab: Deals back magic damage when a spell is cast at the hero. Mana flare ability. Increase % of spell damage returned per level. Also grants bonus magic resistance.

Inflamed: Flame Shield - grants bonus armour to a friendly unit and covers that unit in flames. Unit now has immolation until buff wears off.

And Hell Followed: Opens a shimmering portal which demonic army (felbeasts, overlords and voidwalkers) pours forth.

Thank you and please make sure to put why you did some things. I'm still a learner ^^

All of it will be done by tonight. All 4 spells in 1 map and ill leave some trigger comments

Level 2
Could you perhaps make these for my custom hero "Soul Warden"?

Harvest Soul
Soul Warden harvests the soul from enemy unit corpse, returning (2/4/6% of total mana) per second for 5 seconds.

Dark Vortex
Soul Warden calls forth a rampaging vortex of souls to target area, dealing (140/250/360) shadow damage for all enemy land units who stand in the area and enemy units have a (20/25/30%) chance of fleeing in fear for next 3 seconds.

Wounding Shadow
Each of Soul Warden's shadow bolts (autoattacks) have a (15/25/35%) chance of leaving a dot on the enemy, which deals (100/150/200%) of the damage inflicted by the shadow bolt over 15 seconds.
Passive

Raise Vengeful Spirit
Soul Warden raises the spirit from a nearby unit corpse, and bends it to his will, so that it serves as a minion for Soul Warden (that has 800 hit points and attacks for 40-50) for 30 seconds. After 30 seconds or if the spirit is killed, it explodes, dealing 300 damage to enemy units close to it.
Ultimate
The spirit could use the same model as shades

Level 12

The Hobbit throws a stone on an enemy unit, which will do little damage and stun it shortly.

Frodo uses his magic sword Sting to find enemy units in his environment. As the level increases, more information about the enemies will be revealed and cooldown and mana effort decrease.

The Hobbit learns to take advantage of his small size in combat. Same as evade.

Frodo turns his growing obsession of the Ring into unlimited violence at the battle ground. Highly increased attack damage, but Frodo takes constant damage over time himself.

You know the other spells. I didn't write all because it's big list.

Last edited:
Level 17
Okay these has 3 spells, the immolation shield, embargo, and hell spawn. For embargo and hell spawn i figured you would want to change the stats by yourself so i left them all 0 (except duration). Back Lash will take me longer.

Edit: @Inachi, that ultimate sure sounds alot like Frenzy ;p dont think it needs triggers.

Attachments

• Spell Set.w3x
    27.5 KB · Views: 98
Level 4
Hobbit size is complete. I missed the bit about it being evade. :L
@ InfinateAnswers, Frenzy is pretty similar except for the fact that it increases attack speed instead of damage.

Edit: Guess ill start some work with Sam until i can work out frenzy.
Edit2: Will healing herbs be only self targeted? or will he be able to target allies?

Last edited:
Level 2
Spell Request

Could you perhaps make these for my custom hero "Soul Warden"?

Harvest Soul
Soul Warden harvests the soul from enemy unit corpse, returning (2/4/6% of total mana) per second for 5 seconds.

Dark Vortex
Soul Warden calls forth a rampaging vortex of souls to target area, dealing (140/250/360) shadow damage for all enemy land units who stand in the area and enemy units have a (20/25/30%) chance of fleeing in fear for next 3 seconds.

Wounding Shadow
Each of Soul Warden's shadow spells have a (15/25/35%) chance of leaving a dot on the enemy, which deals (100/150/200%) of the damage inflicted by the spell over 15 seconds.
Passive

Raise Vengeful Spirit
Soul Warden raises the spirit from a nearby unit corpse, and bends it to his will, so that it serves as a minion for Soul Warden (that has 800 hit points and attacks for 40-50) for 30 seconds. After 30 seconds or if the spirit is killed, it explodes, dealing 300 damage to enemy units close to it.
Ultimate
The spirit could use the same model as shades

Level 5
Name: Ultimate Flame Strike
Levels: 1 (it's an ulti)
Stats per level: Deals 5000 damage at a target area with 1500 AoE. 2 minute cooldown.
Description: The Flamestriker creates an explosion of fire at a point which spreads outwards in a circular manner frm the centre of the circle to the outside edges, dealing massive damage.

Basically it is the normal flamestrike, except it spawns more flamestrikes around the original flamestrike and more around the spawned ones in a circle, going outwards from the center of the circle, like nova attacks from diablo.

Level 12
Hobbit size is complete. I missed the bit about it being evade. :L
@ InfinateAnswers, Frenzy is pretty similar except for the fact that it increases attack speed instead of damage.

Edit: Guess ill start some work with Sam until i can work out frenzy.
Edit2: Will healing herbs be only self targeted? or will he be able to target allies?

He will target allies

Level 17
Name: Ultimate Flame Strike
Levels: 1 (it's an ulti)
Stats per level: Deals 5000 damage at a target area with 1500 AoE. 2 minute cooldown.
Description: The Flamestriker creates an explosion of fire at a point which spreads outwards in a circular manner frm the centre of the circle to the outside edges, dealing massive damage.

Basically it is the normal flamestrike, except it spawns more flamestrikes around the original flamestrike and more around the spawned ones in a circle, going outwards from the center of the circle, like nova attacks from diablo.

So just flame strike with more animations? well thats no fun ;p guess ill get started on this, and if there are no other requests when i finish i will help Demi

@vegeta do you want a delay between casting and damage? or is it instant. Do you want any after shock damage
Edit: Okay since the spell is kinda boring, im making the caster fly up in the air while casting the spell and shoot a fireball to the area selected and explode in flames going out in all directions.

Last edited:
Level 4
Got a request. I dont care if it takes long as long as it is done.

Name: Energy Field

Description: Creates a field around the casting unit that no enemies can leave for a set amount of time. (Preferably with some cool electricity ring)

Range: 475

I can fix mana, cooldown and stuff myself.

Ask me if you need a better description.

Level 12
Got a request. I dont care if it takes long as long as it is done.

Name: Energy Field

Description: Creates a field around the casting unit that no enemies can leave for a set amount of time. (Preferably with some cool electricity ring)

Range: 475

I can fix mana, cooldown and stuff myself.

Ask me if you need a better description.
Lots of noobs this year they just read the thread and the 1st post!

Level 9
i need a spell....

Sonic Blow - 8 hit rapidly in a single target.. dealing x% damage. casting unit didn't paused, but if the casting unit moved the spell will stop. while the casting unit hitting the targeted unit, the targeted unit also not paused, but it can't cast skill, can move but really slow.

Note: i know this spell kinda hard. so, do whatever u thing better. but please to do not paused it. :) and my english sux

Level 15
is it ok if a Reqest a few spells?

Assassinate - the assiasin goes steath (wind walk) and on attack the assasin is given 400% attack speed for x amount of attacks. after 15 seconds the 400% atk speed bonus is lost evan if all attacks havent been used.

Disable - gives a x% chance that an attack will add x bonus damage and will silance the atked unit for 3 seconds
for disable is it possible to not use the event unit is attack as for it can be abussed by clicking stop

Holy Beam - heals a unit by x and damages nearby units by 1/4 of the heal

also GUI PLZ

Last edited:
Level 7
Can you make these spell for me?

Shield of Light- The Priest creates a shield around the target rendering the target invulnerable(but still attackable like max defense for the time) for 5/10/15 seconds while regenerating lost health for .5x int/1xint/2xint hp every 3 seconds.

Holy Defender The Priest calls upon 1/2/3 defenders of the cathedral to protect him in time of need the priest must be under 10%/20%/30% health to cast this ability.

Holy Redemption - The Priest Heals all allies within 300/400/500 range by 1x int/5x int/10x int in health.

Gaurdian Angel (ult) The Priest Ressurects A nearby Ally hero making him unable to move or attack for 5/4/3 seconds But calling A Gaurdian Angel to defend him for 3/4/5 seconds.

Strength of the Chapel - The Priest has knowlage of healing magics he gains 1/2/3/4/5 (etc...) Intelligence.

Shield Bash - Stuns target enemy for 3/4/5 seconds and dealing 1x/2x/3x strength in damage

Armor of Ares - The Soldier gains .5xstr/1xstr/1.5xstr in armor.

Royal Gaurd - This Unit is of the royal gaurd it takes .1x str/.5 str/1x str less damage

Gaurdian(ult) - The Soldier takes the damage for target unit for 3/4/5 seconds

Defensive training - The Soldier is trained in the arts of defense he gains 1/2/3/4/5 (etc..) in strength and armor

+rep in advance

Last edited:
Level 33
Can I be a help in this thread ?
I am not so advance spell-maker but I know abit about spell-making and certainly would like to help people on Hive as it can also boosts up my spell-making skills ;D
Hope this request will be considered ^^

EDIT:
I uploaded the Froddo Baggins's request spell
I didn't have any Froddo-type model to begin with, so I used simple Peasant model
I could use Medivh as Froddo model but it has some bugs with his ultimate, thus Peasant is the best, I think ;D
His ultimate is not completed yet, since I don't have time to do the "but Frodo takes constant damage over time himself." triggers yet
Feel free to check the triggers ^^

Attachments

• Froddo Baggins Spell Set 3rd and 4th WIP.w3x
    18.8 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Level 11
defskull, What i've seen on you'r spell Split Dimension, you are not advanced. To be equal to advance, you should probably look at these three spells of mine, filtered from less advance up to advance: Adrenaline Rush - Shock Bomb - Charpen Shuriken

EDIT: defskull, For the first... You use Waits in you'r triggers. Which is not recomended. But you don't use it in a Loop though. So then it doesn't make any change but you leak a location... You need to learn more about leaks. Go to THW´s tutorials to learn more about Leaks and such.

Last edited:
Level 33
That's what I said in my recent post, I am NOT advance and WISH to learn to become an advance spell-maker
Nvm if Infinate doesn't accept me as spell-maker, I'm just fine ;D
I just wanna learn more and wanna help people, is that wrong =.=''?
Cheers !

EDIT:
I have tested your spells and read through the triggers
I am SOOOO glad that you are GUI-lover !!!
I hate JASS haha, too alienic word to understand
I could learn a thing or two from your spells, thanks for the spells !

Level 12
Can I be a help in this thread ?
I am not so advance spell-maker but I know abit about spell-making and certainly would like to help people on Hive as it can also boosts up my spell-making skills ;D
Hope this request will be considered ^^

EDIT:
I uploaded the Froddo Baggins's request spell
I didn't have any Froddo-type model to begin with, so I used simple Peasant model
I could use Medivh as Froddo model but it has some bugs with his ultimate, thus Peasant is the best, I think ;D
His ultimate is not completed yet, since I don't have time to do the "but Frodo takes constant damage over time himself." triggers yet
Feel free to check the triggers ^^
Thanks for trying but they are not kind a good. +rep for trying

Level 17
can you make me this spell?
Barrage of Death
The hero unleash a odd explosion in 400 AoE but him self take 10% of the damage and damaging allies for 13% of the spell damage
the damage based on hero stat+(spell level*hero level)
after damaging the enemies and allies the enemies will have their MS reduced by 10+Spell level and gave 10% of their hp to the caster also have their Mana reduced by enemies int*spell level

and one more thing in GUI plz....

Status
Not open for further replies.