• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Spell Workshop~Request Spells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
I have some good news and some bad news
I'll start with the good news.

I'm back now, sorry for being AFK but my computer was on repair. My girlfriend removed the button "L" by mistake so I left the laptop on a repair.

Here's the bad news...

I'm going to quit THW and world editor for a while because I don't have enought time over for THW. Sorry to say this but remove me from spell creators and I'll unsubscribe this thread. I'll be in THW sometimes but I won't do any spells or such in a while. Atleast until I got no girlfriend xD. Well it was a good time with you guys. I do really hope you understand me in this way or another. I may have overdone this post but it's how I feel about leaving it.
Well hear from you guys.

PS. You spellcreators here should really take you'r time to read some tutorials about GUI spell creation. No offence but you guys aren't that good at it.

Never said i was a great amazing GUI, i did this to help, and as a learning experience, and im sad to say i may be having to stop getting on THW which means this will either be on hold, or dardas will keep it up. The reason im not going to be on this is because i got engaged last night. I will be busy planning and working alot more because i also found a job that pays pretty good but has long hours. Sorry to disapoint you that have already requested a spell, and im VERY sorry for upcomming people who will request. If i had the time i would be here helping you guys out.

Level 15
how is what i said spam im replying to his questions??
i just dont want to use locast because locast works nothing like what im after and i already said it thats why i yelled

ok what do you want me to do next time not reply let him make the spell i know isent going to be right and when he finshes and it was a big waste of time?

You better start respecting people not spitting them in the face...

Level 6
so i have to ask is there a limit to how many spells i can ask for?
the reason i ask is cuz i have like 4+ spells i need.
here are the spells
Name-Ambush

Description-What i hope for it to do is make the targeted unit unable to move while 6 images of the hero circle around the targeted unit then they all shoot at the targeted unit.

Total Damage done- 50/75/100/125/150/175

Spell Type-Target Unit

Levels-6

Name Bite

Description-Bite target to place a buff that deal damage over time if the target dies with the buff still on him create a zombie.

Total Damage done- 25/50/75/100/125/150

Spell Type-Target unit

levels-6

Name Rush

Description-Charge tword selected target.

Range- 300/350/400/450/475/500

Spell Type-Target unit

levels-6

Name Night Hunter

Description-When the moon is out increase Hp and attack speed of the hero.

+Health- 100/200/300/400/450/500

+attack speed- 5%/10%/15%/20%/25%/30%

Spell Type-Passive

levels-6

Name Plague

Description-on death there is a chance to turn units around you into zombies

Chance- 30% for each unit in a 450 aoe

Spell Type-Passive

levels-1

Name Rage

Description-Increas the attack speed of you and your bear.
(there will be a spell to summon a bear that this spell with increace the attack speed of)

% increace- 5%/10%/15%/20%/25%/30%

Spell Type-Instant (No Target)

levels-6

Name Renew

Description-Heal caster or summoned bear for some hp over time

heal- 600/800/1000/1200/1400/1600
(if you need it all heal is done within 12 sec)

Spell Type-Target

levels-6

Name Freeze Frame

Description-Stop every unit but the casting hero

Duration- 15sec

Spell Type-Instant (No Target)

levels-1

Last edited:
Level 7
Request:

Quick Blades

Description: Hits target unit for (3xlvl) hits, each hit deals 0.7x agility damage. Casting unit moves to random point surround
Targeted unit after each hit.
would be cool if some special effects would be added. and maybe the last hit a slower animation speed for cool looking.

Buf: None
spelltype: Target Unit

levels 1: Slashes target for 3 times dealing 0.7x agaility damage for each slash
levels 2: Slashes target for 7 times dealing 0.7x agaility damage for each slash
levels 3: Slashes target for 10 times dealing 0.7x agaility damage for each slash
levels 4: Slashes target for 13 times dealing 0.7x agaility damage for each slash
levels 5: Slashes target for 15 times dealing 0.7x agaility damage for each slash

Drag

Description: Drags targeted unit to the caster for a period of time. While the drag lasts, caster turns invisible which enables him to Prey targets down.
When the drag ends, there will come to explosion that will damge nearby enemy units. Special effect at the target would be cool:)

Buf: invisebility (for the caster)
spelltype: Target Unit

Level 1: Drags target and makes caster invisible for 2 seconds, deals 90 damge in 150 aoe.
Level 2: Drags target and makes caster invisible for 3 seconds, deals 180 damge in 200 aoe.
Level 3: Drags target and makes caster invisible for 4 seconds, deals 270 damge in 250 aoe.
Level 4: Drags target and makes caster invisible for 5 seconds, deals 360 damge in 300 aoe.
Level 5: Drags target and makes caster invisible for 6 seconds, deals 450 damge in 350 aoe.

these spells where already made (Forbidden Spell Pack 2.5) but they are not MUI :( and they are so cool! Hope u can make them! +Credits and rep ofc

Status
Not open for further replies.