• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

===[NEW] Spell Workshop [NEW]===

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey can i request one more spell along with these three that are being made?

Fire Tricks
Description: The hero blinks to the targeted area within 1000 AOE. Leaving a clone explosion that is triggered when enemy units go near it. At the area that the hero blinks to he creates a explosion that damages enemies 750 pure.

Levels 1

Additional Information
- when he blinks away he leaves an explosion just like dota's raijin thunderkeg's lightning remnant
- the triggered explosion can have 300 AOE sensing range.
- the clone triggered explosion deals 500 damage pure.

Icicle Shower
Description: The hero targets self and creates showers of ice down to him damaging enemy units within 300 AOE of the hero. Damage 50 X level pure. Waves 10. Shards 15.

Levels:3

Additional Information
- (It's like blizzard from the archmage but, this one u click on your hero)
- No channeling please its the point for this spell. U should be able to walk/ move around when casting this spell and it should follow the hero who cast it.
-

Assassin Cutter
Description: The hero blinks to the target and slashes the enemy 750 damage pure, and stuns for 1 second. Leaving 5 waves of death waves within 450 AOE. Shards # 7. Enemies step in the waves of death is dealt 250 damage pure. Cast range 850

Levels:1

Additional Information:
- The hero blinks to the target and slashes (can u make it the hero plays and attack animation?)
- Hero does go back to original position
- Leaving 5 waves of death. Blizzard basically but can u make the effect of it look like the animated dead one?

Earth's Rampage
Description: The hero is enraged and stomps in a line creating 7 earthquakes.
Number of stomps is 10 in any direction. Each deals 300 damage pure and stuns 2 seconds. Delay time for each stomp is 1 seconds. AOE of each earthquake is 250.

Levels 1

Additional Information:
- okay this one is very confusing i'm sorry about that.
- So stomps in a line is impale but instead of impale effect can it be warstomp?
- Number of stomps is 10 in any direction. This one is the hero can stomp in any direction. For example, North, North West, West, South West, South, South East, East, and North East. So the hero can turn in direction within these areas.
- The hero stomps 10 times means 10 impales with the warstomp effect
- The hero cannot be controlled during this spell.
- Creating 7 earthquakes oh this is the effect of warstomp in possible can u make 7 of them?
- this one must be channeling :D

Thanks again :ogre_haosis:

Hi, I would like to request a spell

Mind Control
Description: Absorbs the targets mana by 10 per second . if the target's mana is 5 or zero, changes the owner of the targeted unit to the caster

Levels: 1

Additional Information
- Channeling
- Duration : if the target's mana is depleted or its inerrupted
- When other unit casted to the same unit the spell will be interrupted

Last edited:
Level 7
Perhaps I should being work in this workshop for defskull.

I have no idea who hasn't been serviced yet. Chuck some things out if you don't have them made.

Level 20
Here are my un-answered requests:

Destroyer Strike:
Single Target
Description: The caster concentrates all his energy into his weapon, making his weapon heavier. He rushes himself to the enemy, and strikes multiple times using his super enhanced weapon, and the energy released in the strikes causes the air around the target unit to explode dealing AoE damage.

Additional Info:
- Time it takes for the caster to concentrate the energy is 3 seconds.
- Speed the caster moves when rushing towards the enemy is 0.04 seconds
- Each strike in the multiple strikes phase drain 10 mana from the hero.
- Multiple strikes number a random integer between 1 and 20
- AoE is configurable and the AoE damage is configurable.
- Dmage during the multiple strikes is str x 2

Fatal Attraction
Area of Effect
Description: The Caster summons 10 dense orbs of energy in the area around him, and sends them to the target point of ability being cast. The orbs find 10 units in the AoE, and attaches themselves to those 10 units. Deals periodic damage.

Additional Info:
-The caster is paused during this.
-The Area of Effect is 500,
-The orbs grow when attached to units.
-The periodic damage drains 10 mana from the hero
-The periodic damage deals damage every 0.3 seconds, and increases every time the damage is dealt.
- Periodic Damage == Int x 2 ; increment is str/3

Destructive Force
Area of Effect
Description: The caster rises from the ground and summons multiple lightning bolts around him, and the bolts deal damage to enemy units in the AoE. After a few strikes, the caster swoops down in wrath, dragging nearby enemy units towards him, and when the enemy units reach him, they are thrown away, dealing periodic damage.

Additional Info:
- AoE is 800
- 3 lightning bolts are summoned every 1.3 seconds
- Lightning Bolts deal damage equal to the Agi x 2
- Caster swoops down after 30 bolts have been summoned
- When the enemy units are knockbacked, the periodic damage is Agi x 2 minus Str

Thanks =)

Level 7
Here are my un-answered requests:

Destroyer Strike:
Single Target
Description: The caster concentrates all his energy into his weapon, making his weapon heavier. He rushes himself to the enemy, and strikes multiple times using his super enhanced weapon, and the energy released in the strikes causes the air around the target unit to explode dealing AoE damage.

Additional Info:
- Dmage during the multiple strikes is str x 2

Fatal Attraction
Area of Effect
Description: The Caster summons 10 dense orbs of energy in the area around him, and sends them to the target point of ability being cast. The orbs find 10 units in the AoE, and attaches themselves to those 10 units. Deals periodic damage.

Additional Info:
-The caster is paused during this.
-The Area of Effect is 500,
-The orbs grow when attached to units.
-The periodic damage drains 10 mana from the hero
-The periodic damage deals damage every 0.3 seconds, and increases every time the damage is dealt.
- Periodic Damage == Int x 2 ; increment is str/3

Destructive Force
Area of Effect
Description: The caster rises from the ground and summons multiple lightning bolts around him, and the bolts deal damage to enemy units in the AoE. After a few strikes, the caster swoops down in wrath, dragging nearby enemy units towards him, and when the enemy units reach him, they are thrown away, dealing periodic damage.

Additional Info:
- AoE is 800
- 3 lightning bolts are summoned every 1.3 seconds
- Lightning Bolts deal damage equal to the Agi x 2
- Caster swoops down after 30 bolts have been summoned
- When the enemy units are knockbacked, the periodic damage is Agi x 2 minus Str

Thanks =)

Question 1: Destroyer Strike

> So you want a spell for him to dash at people smack them constantly checking between each time if they are trying to run from you you super dash at them again untill you are out of the multiple strikes. You explain the spell well but you dont explain the execution is he smacking multiple times, does he use images through one smack, are you gonna lock him down to smack him that many times like what?

Question 2: Destructive Force

The Area of Effect, when hes lifted into the air, you said "The caster Swoops down in Wrath" well what are you refering to as wrath? He will be dragging nearby enemy units towards him, then chucking them into the air away from him. if the Lightning bolts are only casting around him, wouldn't that mean you need them to stay close to him?

I know I dont have right to ask you this but if You could use my Spell Suggestion Format, I would understand it way better:

Name:
Casting Type:
Targets Allowed:

Description:

Execution:

Additional info:

Simple Yes/No Questions:
MUI - Yes/No
GUI - Yes/No
Jass - Yes/No
VJass - Yes/No
Hero Spell - Yes/No
Unit Spell - Yes/No
Item Spell - Yes/No
Priority of needed to be done: 1-10 (ten being ASAP like you needed it a month ago)

Example Spell:

Name: Spear Rope
Casting Type: Target Unit/Target Location
Targets Allowed: Organic, Enemy, Non-structure, ground.

Description:
Target unit casts spear towards a target unit or location, the spear impales the unit dealing X damage on impact. The unit is then dragged towards the caster.

Execution:
>Cast
>Spear Travels to location over X Seconds
>Drags units back over X Seconds
>Impale effect squirts out blood
>If Caster is interupted the spear will stop its current travel.

Addition Info:
>Cast Range X
>Cast Time X
>I want these effects (Blah Blah)

Other:
MUI > Yes
GUI > Yes
Hero Spell > Yes
Priority > 4

Please use the coloring for I am color blind, it helps me see areas better.

Level 20

Name: Destroyer Strike:
Casting Type: Target Unit
Targets Allowed: Organic, Enemy, Non-structure, Ground

Execution
>Cast
>Caster concentrtes energy into his weapon over X seconds
>After X seconds he charges hmiself into the enemy over XX seconds
>Upon Reaching the enemy he will unleash X attacks (these attacks are animations) which will squirt a lot of blood
>While striking the enemy, SFXs of explosions will be shown around the enemy in an X AoE, and explosions deal X Damage in enemy units within the X AoE
> End Cast

Additional Info:
-Cast Range is 1000
-Cast Time 0.00
-Effects of Explosions will be: "Units\NightElf\Wisp\WispExplode.mdl"
- Damage during the multiple strikes is str x 2
- To rephrase the above line, every X and XX in the spell request is configurable
-Levels: 1
-Single Target

Other
>MUI: Yes
>GUI: No
>JASS: No
> vJASS: No
> Priority: 10

For now just concentrate on this one...

Level 10
Hooray! Now this spell workshop is turning alive again.

Here's one spell i have waited, nearly a month i think.

Spell Name: Death Strike
Number of Levels: 3
Mana Cost: 75 / 85 / 95
Cooldown: 30 / 20 / 10
Cast Type: Active
Target Type: Target Unit
Detailed Description: Hero jumps to a target within 750 range, which will always reach the target at 1.10 seconds no matter how far the target is and plays his spell slam animation when he jumps. Once he lands, he deals 120 / 240 / 360 pure damage in an AoE of 300. Once the spell is casted, the target will become immobile (but still able to attack or cast spell) until the hero reaches him.

So sorry for not using your Spell Format. Not much time now so i'll do it next time.

Level 7
Hooray! Now this spell workshop is turning alive again.

Here's one spell i have waited, nearly a month i think.

Spell Name: Death Strike
Mana Cost: 75 / 85 / 95
Cooldown: 30 / 20 / 10
Cast Type: Active
Target Type: Target Unit
Detailed Description: Hero jumps to a target within 750 range, which will always reach the target at 1.10 seconds no matter how far the target is and plays his spell slam animation when he jumps. Once he lands, he deals 120 / 240 / 360 pure damage in an AoE of 300. Once the spell is casted, the target will become immobile (but still able to attack or cast spell) until the hero reaches him.

So sorry for not using your Spell Format. Not much time now so i'll do it next time.

Use this Format:

Name:
Casting Type:
Targets Allowed:

Description:

Execution:

Additional info:

Simple Yes/No Questions:
MUI - Yes/No
GUI - Yes/No
Jass - Yes/No
VJass - Yes/No
Hero Spell - Yes/No
Unit Spell - Yes/No
Item Spell - Yes/No
Priority of needed to be done: 1-10 (ten being ASAP like you needed it a month ago)

With the coloring only in the Title of each section not the words you are going to use.

(I am only doing one spell at a time)

Level 4
Name:Fire Tricks
Casting Type: target point (just like the original blink)
Targets Allowed: Enemy, ground, air

Description: The hero blinks to the targeted area within 1000 AOE. Leaving a clone explosion that is triggered when enemy units go near it. At the area that the hero blinks to he creates a explosion that damages enemies 750 pure.

Execution:
> The hero blinks
> The original position where the hero was has a clone of himself (like a shadow)
> Enemies go near his shadow will be damaged
> where he reappears there will be an explosion of fire damaging enemy units.

Additional Information
> when he blinks away he leaves an explosion just like dota's raijin thunderkeg's lightning remnant
> the triggered explosion can have 300 AOE sensing range.
> the clone triggered explosion deals 500 damage pure.

MUI - yes
GUI - Yes
Hero Spell - Yes
Priority of needed to be done - 9

Name:Icicle Shower
Casting Type: instant

Description:
> The hero targets self and creates showers of ice down to him damaging enemy units within 300 AOE of the hero. Damage 50 X level pure. Waves 10. Shards 15..

Execution:
> Hero targets self
> The blizzard spell starts to shower on him
> The player can move the hero and the blizzard spell follows him dealing damage.

Additional Information
> (It's like blizzard from the archmage but, this one u click on your hero)
> No channeling please its the point for this spell. U should be able to walk/ move around when casting this spell and it should follow the hero who cast it.

GUI - Yes
Hero Spell - Yes
Priority - 4

These are the two that i want done i have two more but, lazy to type up right now. thanks!:ogre_haosis:

Hopefully I did the format right my first time using colored text

Level 6
Name: Hell Froze Over
Casting Type: Ground(like war stomp)
Targets Allowed: Organic, Enemy, Non-structure, ground.

[COLOR=lightblue"]Description:[/COLOR]
The hero channels ice energies throughout his body and freezes the volcanic rock underneath him. As he channels (2-3 seconds) 8 ice pillars start rising out of the ground to form an octagon around him at a 500 AoE. When the ice pillars are out of the ground (2-3 seconds) they start to move towards the caster at 220 movement speed. As they move they drag all enemy units in a 500 AoE towards the player. When the ice pillars reach the middle they explode and all enemy units within a 150 AoE take Int*(spell level+casters damage) all units from 150AoE toll the 500 AoE take 50% of that damage.

Execution:
>Cast
>frozen pillars rise out of the ground at 500 AoE forming an octagon around the caster
>Drags units towards the caster
>uninterubtable

Addition Info:
>Cast Range 0
>Cast Time 0
>Customisable ice nova effects when the explosion happens. Also Customisable ice pillar
R graphics

Other:
MUI > Yes
GUI > Yes
Hero Spell > Yes
Priority > 9

Last edited:
Level 10
Name: Death Strike
Targets Allowed: Enemy / Ground / Ally (doesn't damage though)

Description: Hero jumps to a target within 750 range, which will always reach the target at 1.10 seconds no matter how far the target is and plays his spell slam animation when he jumps. Once he lands, he deals 120 / 240 / 360 pure damage in an AoE of 300. Once the spell is casted, the target will become immobile (but still able to attack or cast spell) until the hero reaches him.

Execution: - The hero jumps to target.
- Target is disabled from moving in the process until the hero arrives but is capable of casting spells or attacking.
- Hero reaches in 1.1 seconds no matter the range while playing spell slam animation in mid-air.
- Once hero reaches, he deals aoe damage.
- End

Additional info: - Plays a voice from Pit Lord's attack command as he jumps (I Bring Darkness!)
- This will be the sfx explosion http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...-48179/?prev=search=shadow&r=20&d=list&page=2
- Manacost and Cooldown will be configured by me so leave it 0

Simple Yes/No Questions:
MUI - Yes
GUI - Yes
Jass - No
VJass - No
Hero Spell - Yes
Unit Spell - No
Item Spell - No
Interuptable - No
Priority of needed to be done:10 XD

You can do GUI instead if you feel like it. And i need to know, how frequently do you allow someone to request, seeing that you only do one spell at a time.

Edit: This may sound stupid but how do you colour the words?

Last edited:
Level 7
Name: Death Strike
Targets Allowed: Enemy / Ground / Ally (doesn't damage though)

Description: Hero jumps to a target within 750 range, which will always reach the target at 1.10 seconds no matter how far the target is and plays his spell slam animation when he jumps. Once he lands, he deals 120 / 240 / 360 pure damage in an AoE of 300. Once the spell is casted, the target will become immobile (but still able to attack or cast spell) until the hero reaches him.

Execution:
> The hero jumps to target.
> Target is disabled from moving in the process until the hero arrives but is capable of casting spells or attacking.
> Hero reaches in 1.1 seconds no matter the range while playing spell slam animation in mid-air.
> Once hero reaches, he deals aoe damage.
> End

Additional info:
- Plays a voice from Pit Lord's attack command as he jumps (I Bring Darkness!)
- This will be the sfx explosion http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/levelupcaster-48179/?prev=search%3Dshadow%26r%3D20%26d%3Dlist%26page%3D2
- Manacost and Cooldown will be configured by me so leave it 0

Simple Yes/No Questions:
MUI - Yes
GUI - No
Jass - No
VJass - Yes
Hero Spell - Yes
Unit Spell - No
Item Spell - No
Priority of needed to be done:10 XD

You can do GUI instead if you feel like it. And i need to know, how frequently do you allow someone to request, seeing that you only do one spell at a time.

Edit: This may sound stupid but how do you colour the words?

Answer to your Question: You can post as many as you want, but know this. I work alone, so spamming me with spells wont make me get them to you faster.

Your Colors are way to dark. Use The Royal Blue. I converted the colors for you above.

Also, I only do GUI. So you will have to wait for someone else if you want Vjass/Jass.

Ok, Well Everyone isn't listing everything I need in one post, I'm still having to send them private message questions so There is a new Offical Format for Spell Requests. Be very detailed, I will read the whole thing, I will not lazy out on it.

Use this Format:

Name: Label your Spells name here
Casting Type: Lets me know if its (Target Location, Target Area, Target Unit, No Target, Passive)
Targets Allowed: Labels the targets so I know what I have to detect and work with, helps me not have to give you touch ups later.
Number of Levels: If the spell has levels place how many here and please list the increases.

Description: Please Explain the spell as if it is a tooltip, leave nothing un-explained.

Execution: Let me know all data structures and between interval things you want going on.

Additional info: This will let me know Data numbers and extra requests for the spell.

MUST ANSWER Yes/No Questions:
GUI - Yes/No
Jass - Yes/No (Note, I do not do Jass)
VJass - Yes/No (Note, I do not do Vjass)
Hero Spell - Yes/No
Unit Spell - Yes/No
Item Spell - Yes/No (I hate item requests so don't go over board with it)
Interuptable - Yes/No (lets me know if I should detect to see if he is stunned or knocked back or dies to cancel out his spell)

This Spell format is directly towards me, other people who do spells here may request other formats.

You must Copy Paste this Format. Then use it to the fullest extent you can. This makes it easy for me to see Different lines of text when I am swapping back and forth between editor.

Last edited:
Level 10
Answer to your Question: You can post as many as you want, but know this. I work alone, so spamming me with spells wont make me get them to you faster.

Your Colors are way to dark. Use The Royal Blue. I converted the colors for you above.

Also, I only do GUI. So you will have to wait for someone else if you want Vjass/Jass.

Ok, Well Everyone isn't listing everything I need in one post, I'm still having to send them private message questions so There is a new Offical Format for Spell Requests. Be very detailed, I will read the whole thing, I will not lazy out on it.

Use this Format:

Casting Type: Lets me know if its (Target Location, Target Area, Target Unit, No Target, Passive)
Targets Allowed: Labels the targets so I know what I have to detect and work with, helps me not have to give you touch ups later.
Number of Levels: If the spell has levels place how many here and please list the increases.

Description: Please Explain the spell as if it is a tooltip, leave nothing un-explained.

Execution: Let me know all data structures and between interval things you want going on.

Additional info: This will let me know Data numbers and extra requests for the spell.

GUI - Yes/No
Jass - Yes/No (Note, I do not do Jass)
VJass - Yes/No (Note, I do not do Vjass)
Hero Spell - Yes/No
Unit Spell - Yes/No
Interuptable - Yes/No (lets me know if I should detect to see if he is stunned or knocked back or dies to cancel out his spell)

This Spell format is directly towards me, other people who do spells here may request other formats.

You must Copy Paste this Format. Then use it to the fullest extent you can. This makes it easy for me to see Different lines of text when I am swapping back and forth between editor.

Oh. Sorry bout that. You can actually do it in GUI cuz i know about GUI. It's only that i prefer vJASS since it's easy to import. Oh and the caster is not interuptable in mid-air.

Edit: I Edited the spell format. Hope it's okay now. Kinda like the format since it helps counter game bugs :).

Level 7
was my format ok?

I'm color blind SonicFlare, So dark colors literally make me unable to read your spell because it blends in the the background of the forums to me.

You need to use the standard text or brighter colors as Title or Section Coloring. I just prefer those colors. They are easy to see. Yes, I can read it, but I shouldn't have to focus and pull the computer closer to my face to read it.

Being Color Blind makes it incredibly hard to code in Vjass/Jass. Because well.. The helper color coats the texts.

I will focus on the rest of your spells after I make MasterTrainers Spell & Gumx's 2 spells. Mastertrainer has the bigger and more complex spells so his will take minorly longer.

I Edited the spell format. Hope it's okay now. Kinda like the format since it helps counter game bugs :).

Ty, that format is the same format I use for my Concept Ideas for my own map. Lmao you should see how Intense my Hero Format is, its brutal.

Last edited:
Level 37
Hello,

I'm requesting an item ability. Why? Because my own thing sucks and it bugs so I'm requesting someone who's better than me with coding. There's an item set that has three parts.

GUI please.
The Magic Damage I will do. Just create an example buff there.
No need to be MUI. There's only 1x item in the whole game.

There's no hurry but within 2 weeks it would be nice to have(before next version). Also rep and credits for the maker.

Elemental Stone

Every third second gives a charge. When 60 charges, can activate a stance upon click to increase Magic Damage by 25% for 60 seconds.

(the charge goes down)

Bear Fur

Every third second gives a charge. When 60 charges, can activate a stance upon click to increase Armor by 15 for 60 seconds.

Ghost Wolf's Claws

Every third second gives a charge. When 60 charges, can activate a stance upon click to increase Attack Damage by 25% for 60 seconds.

Animal Set

(maybe a dialog?)
(when player has all three items this item is given to the player)

Every third second gives a charge. When there's 60 charges, can activate a stance upon click to increase either Attack Damage by 25%, Magic Damage by 25% or Armor by 15 for 60 seconds.

Level 7

Execution:
> The hero blinks
> The original position where the hero was has a clone of himself (like a shadow)

Additional Information
> when he blinks away he leaves an explosion just like dota's raijin thunderkeg's lightning remnant

MUI - yes
GUI - Yes
Hero Spell - Yes

Your Spell has been completed, Here is the trigger work:

• Fire Tricks
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Fire Tricks [ Custom Spell ]
    • Actions
      • -------- Customize Configs (here is where you should set the damages according to the level of spell) --------
      • -------- You can put them in yourself since you never listed amount of levels. Or you can tell me the amount --------
      • Set Blink_Damage = 750.00
      • Set Blink_Explosion_AOE = 300.00
      • Set Dummy_Damage = 500.00
      • Set Sensor_And_Dummy_Bomb_AOE = 300.00
      • -------- End of Customization --------
      • Set MaxIndex1 = (MaxIndex1 + 1)
      • For each (Integer CurrentIndex1) from 1 to MaxIndex1, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set StoreCaster[CurrentIndex1] = (Casting unit)
          • Set PointLeaks1[CurrentIndex1] = (Position of StoreCaster[CurrentIndex1])
          • Set StoreOwningPlayer[CurrentIndex1] = (Owner of StoreCaster[CurrentIndex1])
          • Unit - Create 1 Shadow image [Custom Dummy for StoreOwningPlayer[CurrentIndex1] at PointLeaks1[CurrentIndex1] facing (Facing of StoreCaster[CurrentIndex1]) degrees
          • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_PointLeaks1[udg_CurrentIndex1])
          • Custom script: set udg_PointLeaks1[udg_CurrentIndex1] = null
          • -------- Traveling Data over to Second Trigger --------
          • Set MaxIndex2 = (MaxIndex2 + 1)
          • Set StoreDummy[MaxIndex2] = (Last created unit)
          • Game - Display to (All players) for 30.00 seconds the text: (Setting data to Max Index 2 = + (String(MaxIndex2)))
          • Set StoreCaster[MaxIndex2] = (Casting unit)
          • Set StoreOwningPlayer[MaxIndex2] = (Owner of StoreCaster[CurrentIndex1])
          • Set Index_is_in_use[MaxIndex2] = True
          • -------- Right after I clear out of anti_leak, I use it again to remove the leak from create unit. --------
          • Set PointLeaks1[CurrentIndex1] = (Position of (Last created unit))
          • -------- Right after I clear out two leaks I instantly use it for damaging units --------
          • Set PointLeaks1[CurrentIndex1] = (Target point of ability being cast)
          • Set Targets1[CurrentIndex1] = (Units within Blink_Explosion_AOE of PointLeaks1[CurrentIndex1])
          • Unit Group - Pick every unit in Targets1[CurrentIndex1] and do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
              • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                • If - Conditions
                  • ((Picked unit) is A structure) Not equal to True
                  • ((Picked unit) is alive) Equal to True
                  • ((Picked unit) belongs to an enemy of StoreOwningPlayer[CurrentIndex1]) Equal to True
                • Then - Actions
                  • Unit Group - Add (Picked unit) to Victim1[CurrentIndex1]
                  • Unit Group - Pick every unit in Victim1[CurrentIndex1] and do (Unit - Cause StoreCaster[CurrentIndex1] to damage (Picked unit), dealing Blink_Damage damage of attack type Chaos and damage type Normal)
                  • Unit Group - Remove (Picked unit) from Victim1[CurrentIndex1]
                • Else - Actions
          • Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_Targets1[udg_CurrentIndex1])
          • Custom script: set udg_Targets1[udg_CurrentIndex1] = null
          • -------- Recycle Index --------
          • Set MaxIndex1 = (MaxIndex1 - 1)
          • Set CurrentIndex1 = (CurrentIndex1 - 1)
  • Dummy Tricks
    • Events
      • Time - Every 1.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • For each (Integer CurrentIndex2) from 1 to MaxIndex2, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
            • If - Conditions
              • Index_is_in_use[CurrentIndex2] Equal to True
            • Then - Actions
              • Set PointLeaks2[CurrentIndex2] = (Position of StoreDummy[CurrentIndex2])
              • Set Targets2[CurrentIndex2] = (Units within Sensor_And_Dummy_Bomb_AOE of PointLeaks2[CurrentIndex2])
              • Unit Group - Pick every unit in Targets2[CurrentIndex2] and do (Actions)
                • Loop - Actions
                    • If - Conditions
                      • ((Picked unit) is A structure) Not equal to True
                      • ((Picked unit) is alive) Equal to True
                      • ((Picked unit) belongs to an enemy of StoreOwningPlayer[CurrentIndex2]) Equal to True
                    • Then - Actions
                      • Special Effect - Create a special effect at PointLeaks2[CurrentIndex2] using Objects\Spawnmodels\Other\NeutralBuildingExplosion\NeutralBuildingExplosion.mdl
                      • Set SpecialEffect[CurrentIndex2] = (Last created special effect)
                      • Unit Group - Add (Picked unit) to Victim2[CurrentIndex2]
                      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in Victim2[CurrentIndex2] and do (Unit - Cause StoreCaster[CurrentIndex2] to damage (Picked unit), dealing Dummy_Damage damage of attack type Chaos and damage type Normal)
                      • Unit Group - Remove (Picked unit) from Victim2[CurrentIndex2]
                      • Special Effect - Destroy SpecialEffect[CurrentIndex2]
                      • Unit - Remove StoreDummy[CurrentIndex2] from the game
                      • Set Index_is_in_use[CurrentIndex2] = False
                    • Else - Actions
              • -------- Index Recycle --------
                • If - Conditions
                  • Index_is_in_use[CurrentIndex2] Equal to False
                • Then - Actions
                  • Set CurrentIndex2 = (CurrentIndex2 - 1)
                  • Set MaxIndex2 = (MaxIndex2 - 1)
                • Else - Actions
              • -------- Leak Destroying --------
              • Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_Targets2[udg_CurrentIndex2])
              • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_PointLeaks2[udg_CurrentIndex2])
              • Custom script: set udg_Targets2[udg_CurrentIndex2] = null
              • Custom script: set udg_PointLeaks2[udg_CurrentIndex2] = null
            • Else - Actions
The Map is Below:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin_data/e30u61/_files/Fire Tricks by Orthane.w3x

Level 7
Hello Orthane, just a question:

I though you did spell requests according to their priority, right?

Priority & Difficulty. Otherwise everyone would just post "10" Your spell is more then half done. Don't worry, I don't forget about people :)

Your spell is the most difficult, so the high priority + the most difficult out of the requests up here alreadly. Means he got the spell first because it was simple, His second sell is like a 4 so your spell is next in line. Should be done soon.

Spell Workshop

You can request any kinds of Spell / System Request in this thread and we'll make it for you !
The priority of the request to be completed will not be based on "first come first serve" but it will based on the difficulty of the request.

I simply add on the Priority so it is more... how do you say it. Fair rather then me doing everyone who posted after you because they have easier spells.

Level 7
Ohh... sorry looks like I misunderstood something. It's just that all this time I thought you do requests by priority so... sorry.

But thanks again for doing so! =) +REP to you.

Ty. I will be making dinner now, I will see if I can get your spell to you tonight. (no promises)

Note: It did cross my mind to give you and his spell at the same time because I figured you'd say something

Level 7
Hello,

I'm requesting an item ability. Why? Because my own thing sucks and it bugs so I'm requesting someone who's better than me with coding. There's an item set that has three parts.

GUI please.

There's no hurry but within 2 weeks it would be nice to have(before next version). Also rep and credits for the maker.

Elemental Stone

Every third second gives a charge. When 60 charges, can activate a stance upon click to increase Magic Damage by 25% for 60 seconds.

(the charge goes down)

Bear Fur

Every third second gives a charge. When 60 charges, can activate a stance upon click to increase Armor by 15 for 60 seconds.

Ghost Wolf's Claws

Every third second gives a charge. When 60 charges, can activate a stance upon click to increase Attack Damage by 25% for 60 seconds.

Animal Set

(maybe a dialog?)

Every third second gives a charge. When there's 60 charges, can activate a stance upon click to increase either Attack Damage by 25%, Magic Damage by 25% or Armor by 15 for 60 seconds.

I hate to be picky like this. but...

You Must Use the New Suggested Format

Use this Format:

GUI - Yes/No
MPI - Yes/No (Note that I expect to do everything in MUI)
MUI - Yes/No (Note that I expect to do everything in MUI)
Jass - Yes/No (Note, I do not do jass but others do, however they are not as active as me)
VJass - Yes/No (Note, I do not do Vjass but I have a friend who does, do not expect it to be a priority for him, their might also still be a vjass worker here that is active)
Hero Spell - Yes/No
Unit Spell - Yes/No

Update on Taking in spell requests
A majority of spells here are on hold due to me requesting to improve bribes knockback 2D system.
Untill a response is given knockback spells are on delay the rest will be worked on since they are on hold to give you the best quality for your knockback spells.

So anyone without a knockback on their spell will have the spells completed very soon while I am waiting for a response from bribe.

Level 37
I don't get why you needed to go so formal but fine. Let's waste some more time here.

Name
: -
Casting Type: Click item
Targets Allowed: -
Number of Levels: -

Description:

Hello,

GUI please.

Elemental Stone

(the charge goes down)

Bear Fur

Ghost Wolf's Claws

Animal Set

(maybe a dialog?)

Execution: -

Additional info: -

GUI - Yes
MPI - No
MUI - No
Jass - No
VJass - No
Hero Spell - No
Unit Spell - No
Item Spell - Yes
Interuptable - No
Priority of needed to be done: 5

Level 7
I don't get why you needed to go so formal but fine. Let's waste some more time here.

Name
: -
Casting Type: Click item
Targets Allowed: -
Number of Levels: -

Description:

Execution: -

Additional info: -

GUI - Yes
MPI - No
MUI - No
Jass - No
VJass - No
Hero Spell - No
Unit Spell - No
Item Spell - Yes
Interuptable - No
Priority of needed to be done: 5

I can't tell if that is sarcasim or strait ignorance. The goal of that format was for you to elaborate the spells more. At the moment you don't explain if the charges are always active or not.

If you need a spell, you should be willing to spend some time requesting it for I am doing the work. Which takes way more time then for you to post it. You should at least respect the only thing I ask of people when requesting a spell.

I spend a butt load of my time making the things for people making sure its as close to flawless as I can produce, so people are pleased with what I give them. I don't have time to produce the rest of their own request for them because they might be to lazy to spend 10 minutes properly explaining a spell request.

Level 7
At the moment you don't explain if the charges are always active or not.
-> Hmm. The charges increases by 1 per second(up to 60 charges) and decreases 1 per second if the special thing is activated.

I've got your hint, in the future don't expect me to assume what you want. List it, don't beat around the bush.

Notice that you did not say: The Charges only increase 1 per second when inactive, when active they drain by 1 per second.

Instead it is spoken of as if it always gains 1 per second but when on it drains one also. When you say things like that you are expecting me to assume what you want due to lack of proper information.

Your "animal Set" you assume for me to understand the goal of the item given to them you do not explain if it works as all three or the dialog allows you to fuse them. Are they allowed to be used individually?

You don't explain what I need to know to give you the request you have given me.

Look at what these other guys have posted:

Execution:
> The hero blinks

Additional Information

MUI - yes
GUI - Yes
Hero Spell - Yes

Notice I can read everything I need so I can give them their spell faster, Notice he explained he wanted it as a blink spell but he wanted other properties too.

1. He explained he wanted the dummy to sense/bomb people, no lasting time.
2. I'v never played DotA enuf to play more then 2 heroes so I clearly did what he requested correctly. I build everything from scratch I don't use similar spells from others I brain storm that crap up from nothing for these people.
3. He has given me every single detail needed to produce every feature of his spell the way he wants it. allowing me to Cut down all possible bugs from ever happening.

As far as I currently Know, I am the only person forfilling requests for people and I work alone, I have a full time job and I have a family to take care of. I somehow fit helping each of you out in my time frame.

Which sometimes a request can take an more then a few hours if its complex and you run into problems along the way. Smooth sailing it can be done in a matter of an hour. I'm not gonna forfill requests that aren't properly detailed because I truly just don't have the time to have a guessing game. or constantly asking you questions before making it.

Level 37
It's an item set. The first three parts that works individually. Only when the player has the whole set a dialog is needed so that player can choose what buff he wants to activate.

I really don't know what else to write here. Really. When I create requests I expect questions. I can't know if I have answered to all questions. I thought this was pretty simple, seems not.

Maybe I'm in wrong place and we should withdraw with this case?

Level 7
It's an item set. The first three parts that works individually. Only when the player has the whole set a dialog is needed so that player can choose what buff he wants to activate.

I really don't know what else to write here. Really. When I create requests I expect questions. I can't know if I have answered to all questions. I thought this was pretty simple, seems not.

Maybe I'm in wrong place and we should withdraw with this case?

No, your in the right place, your just thinking of things differently then from what I am doing. A Conflict between our own ways.

I can do your request in no time flat.

Last edited:
Level 15
So defskull went MIA again? :D But he's posting on his profile actively... Orthane, shall I make you a first post similar to the one in the Idea Factory? So a pretty and detailed one :3 If it's done, all you have to do is molest defskull until he replaces the current one with a simple Copy-Paste :)

Btw if I had the time I'd help you triggering, but I haven't done any WC3 coding/triggering for like a year, so I'm pretty rusty >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.