• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mr_Bean's Spell Workshop 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
@Daffa the Mage : i would be glad to help but i don't want it to be a must do it.
I can help sometimes if my knowledge is enough. I prefer JASS/vJASS but can do GUI too (if really needed ^^).

@kenegeneget13 : Ok i'll try to do it this afternoon.

Edit : Oh i didn't know this DDS and it seems to be quite good for once ^^'

Level 10
@Daffa: Okay thanks for the feedback.

@Malhorne: Were you talking to me or kenegeneget? If it was me, i suppose you could help with Daffa whose currently working on my Venom Fiend SP, take the ultimate if you find it not too difficult ;)

Anyway, there is something i wanted to tell Mr Bean. Do send him the word when he's back. I'm not sure how long is he gonna be away but the Flesh Abomination i requested had a little bug. None of his spells cost mana even though he is not even in Blood Ritual yet. The free manacost only works when his mana is below 20% (Blood Ritual activated by now). You'll understand the bug if you see the request.

Level 4
If you have the time, I'd appreciate help on a few abilities, I'm very very new to map making, but I'm ambitious to have the map go well. A few ultimate abilities that are awesome should help with that.

Battle for Icecrown Spells:
========================
Spell Name: Remorseless Winter
Code Type: Either if it even requires code to do.
Spell Type: Hero
Target Type: Point (I think)
Allowed Targets: Enemies, Ground
Area of Effect: 400
Number of Levels: 1
Mana Cost Activation: 50
Mana Cost per Second: 15
Cooldown: 30 seconds
Description: The Lich King unleashes a freezing blizzard around himself, dealing 50 damage per second to nearby enemies.

Other Notes: I tried to do this myself using Immolation as a base, but the animation of a 'blizzard' (I tried to use a cold nova effect from this forum) it plays every so often, and its really small, not the size of the AoE itself.

Goal: Simply put, have a continuously displayed LARGE aura equal to the AoE around the Lich King that damages enemies caught inside it. I'm just unsure how to make it display that big.
======
Name: Reign of Shadow
Code Type: Either
Target Type: I'm unsure
Area of Effect: ???
Number of Units Summoned (I'll figure this out later)
Mana Cost 300
Cooldown: 360 seconds
Description: Jaina unleashes all of her anguish into a physical form, raining Shadow Infernals down on target area and around the map itself.

Background: If you've played the old Reign of Chaos campaign, in the final level of the Orc Campaign, random Infernals will periodically spawn around the map and attack to random points.

Goal: The idea of this ability, simply put, is to cause Shadow Infernals (I have a model I found for them, I can direct the ability to the correct unit if you can make the ability itself) to rain down on target area, and sporadically around the playable area of the map itself. The ones spawned around the map will attack move towards the main casting area.
===

Main ability to be done:

Name: The Light of Dawn
Code Type: Either
Target Type: I'm unsure
Area of Effect: 900
Number of Units Resurrected: All Allied
Mana Cost All, minimum of 300 (is this possible to do?)
Cooldown: 540 seconds
Description: Tiron channels the light through himself using Ashbringer as a conduit. Tiron unleashes a nova of light that resurrects all nearby allied units, destroys all nearby enemy corpses, mass dispels the entire area, and deals 300 damage to all nearby enemy undead units + 10 damage per unit resurrected or corpse destroyed.

The ability is pretty much exactly what the description says, but I don't know if all of these could be done together or are even possible.

Last edited:
Level 4
Don't say either code type if you don't know what is vJASS because vJASS needs you to work on JNGP (see on first page)

Sorry, I didn't really know anything about either of them, so I put both trying to be safe. GUI I guess if it would be easier?

@Bunny, I looked through the LK spellpack I found, there was no Remorseless Winter.

Level 4
If you use JNGP you can request vJASS see the first page.
Do request but explain very clearly
Don't request two things at the same time for a same person.

I don't use JNPG, so GUI I guess.

If I had to pick out of all three, I'd take Light of Dawn to be the one done if anyone is willing.

Level 10
If you use JNGP you can request vJASS see the first page.
Do request but explain very clearly
Don't request two things at the same time for a same person.

I think that means i can request here.

Request Name: Hell Razer Spellpack
Damage Detection System: GDD
Spell Name: Chains of Hell
Code Type: Any you prefer (I can use both, but i prefer vJASS)
Target Type: Area Target
Allowed Targets: Enemies / Ground / Non - building / Non - mechanical
Area of Effect: 400
Number of Levels: 4
Mana Cost: 105/115/125/135
Cooldown: 12/11/10/9 seconds
Description: Lashes out chains of fire onto every enemy in the target area (including invisible) within 400 casting range. Chains move at 800 ms, making it dodgeable by moving out of the area or blinking out before getting hit. Once it snares a unit, it gets slowed by 2.5/5/7.5/10% per second as long as the chain is still on them. Chain can be broken between one of the target and the caster by going over 650 range or be held for 6 seconds. Also lowers the target's main attribute by 1/2/3/4 per second if it's a hero. They will regain their stats by 1 per second after being freed from the chains.

Spell Name: Ignition
Target Type: Instant
Allowed Targets: Self
Area of Effect: 160 AoE
Mana Cost: 25/50/75/100
Cooldown: 18/15/12/9 seconds
Description: Gains maximum movement speed and 30/40/50/60 bonus attack damage for 3/5/7/9 seconds. He can also run through trees in this form (burn them down, obviously). Any enemies within 160 AoE takes 30/40/50/60 dps. Plays the Firelord's MoveCommand "I'll Light The Way" sound when this ability is casted.

Spell Name: Demon's Fire
Target Type: Passive
Allowed Targets: Enemy Heroes
Area of Effect: -
Mana Cost: -
Cooldown: -
Description: Every attack increase AGI by 1/2/3/4 for the Hell Razer. Also, on every 3rd hit, he gains 2/4/6/8 AGI instead (1/2/3/4 of them are stolen from the attacked target). AGI bonus lasts for 15 seconds but renews on each hit. Works only on heroes, not creeps.

Spell Name: Hell Raze
Target Type: Instant
Allowed Targets: Enemies / Ground / Non - building / Non - mechanical
Area of Effect: 650
Number of Levels: 3
Mana Cost: 125/175/225
Cooldown: 80/70/60 seconds
Description: Channels in 1 second, then sends out a wave of fire in every direction at 400 speed, dealing 100/150/200 + 2/3/4X of his Agility as damage. Plays the Firelord's AttackCommand "Everything Shall Burn" sound when this ability is casted. Will be activated automatically on death if not in cooldown.

Remember this is a Firelord spellpack, so feel free to add in any cool-looking imported sfx.

Level 5
Hi!

I has a request some days ago, can u help me with it?

Spell Name: Lightning Aura
Code Type: vJASS
Spell Type: Unit (its a building aura)
Target Type: Unit/Passive
Allowed Targets: Enemies
Area of Effect: no
Mana Cost: 0
Cooldown: 2 seconds
Description: It would be an aura, that deals damage to a random enemy, who has the aura buff every 2 seconds. (like blitzcrank's passiv ult aura at League of legends). So its only damaging 1 random enemy every 2 seconds not all who are in the aura. Its not exist from the beginning of the game, it acivates by an upgrade. Oh its a building aura.

Pls help me!!

Thanks a lot!!

Status
Not open for further replies.