• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mr_Bean's Spell Workshop 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
So easy, faeirie fire, add custom buff, reduce the armor reduction to 0, in the trigger, set height of target to it's curent height + XXX at 300 rate, pause the target, or apply a stun if u want, add a timer to know whem the spell ends, unpause then returnn the old height

(I'm not telling you to do it by yourself, but it is how it should be done)

I tried making it myself doing what you said, but I failed somewhere.

I think it'd be best if you or anyone else who knows how to create these stuff made it, I'd be really grateful.

Level 5
Spell Name: Electric Whirlwind
Code Type: GUI/vJASS (no preference)
Spell Type: Hero
Target Type: Point
Cast Range: Medium (700?)
Allowed Targets: Enemies Ground
Area of Effect: 350
Number of Levels: 1
Mana Cost: 145
Cooldown: 120
Description: The Caster darts forward spinning towards the targeted point any enemy that comes within contact gets damaged, every unit also gets slowed by the lightning 5 second duration for units 2 second duration for heroes.

Note the caster should not be able to go through walls/trees, collision should only be disabled for the units he encounters.

here is a video display
http://youtu.be/xljbe8_Sx7Y?t=35s

its intended for this model http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=cfpa1w

The spell slam animation for when he is spinning
(

Level 16
@Bunnyang
I am in vacation like divine except i work a bit during the day
@Daffa
Great that you found an alternative, the only way to know if a unit has the locust ability is that:
JASS:
GetLevelSwappedAbility(ALoc, Unit)
ALoc represents the locus ability ;)

Level 6
I would like to request a JUMP Ability....

The Jump Ability is a Target Point. The concept will be like blink..

So the cast range is 99999 but there is a distance limit.
Here's how it works

A Hero cast Jump... he casted it within 900 range but the distance limit is 500 so the hero will land down up to 500 distance only.

A Hero cast Jump.. he casted witihn 400 range but the distance limit is 500 so the hero will land up to the target point since it is only 400 range and the distance limit is 500.

Settings

Jump Speed =
Jump Height Maximum =
Jump Distance Lmit = 400 + (Intelligence of the caster x 30)

Note that i don't know really about vJASS so i hope you will put the comment where i can adjust the distance limit and the spell id.

Pls. accept my request. This request is for this map http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/accuracy-strike-v1-1b-ai-239180/?prev=status=p

Level 5
Spell Name: Mass Cripple
Code Type: GUI
Target Type: Instant
Allowed Targets: Enemies, Ground, Air
Area of Effect: 600
Mana Cost: 275
Cooldown: 95 seconds
Description: Mass cripple, same stats. (75%,50%,50%)

Thanks ^^

When you will be done, please send me PM.

Level 5
Spell Name: Frozen Arrows
Code Type: GUI/vJASS
Target Type: Unit/Auto-cast
Allowed Targets: Enemies/Ground/Air
Number of Levels: 3
Description: (Based on Frozen Arrows) Multishot - Frozen Arrows (from Naga sea Witch) with cold effect. Same stats. Every arrow will slow down unit attack and movement speed for sec. 2 or 3 targets.

Thanks ^^

When you will be done, please send me PM.

Last edited:
Level 8
Spell Name: Blood Leak
Code Type: GUI
Target Type: Unit
Allowed Targets: Enemies, Ground
Area of Effect: 300
Mana Cost: 0
Cooldown: 11 seconds
Description: Daisho channels his energy up to 2 seconds, focused on his main target and dashing forward towards it with blazing speed. Deal critical damage based on his base agility. Any unit who come in contact when he is dashing will be disarm for 1.5 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.