• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mr_Bean's Spell Workshop 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I can imagine. Im sorry i must have missed the 4 spell rule, if any of you will do them you can skip whichever two you like. There is no hurry for me. Thanks for helping out through this workshop :)

Level 5
I can't make this spell well. Hope you to help me a lot
I want to make a spell (passive, AoE) + % armor that depend on the target's current armor. for example: a unit has 100 armor ("white" armor and include "green" armor), when he is buffed this spell, +50% armor for him => his added armor is 50, and his current armor is 100 => he has 150 armor when he is buffed this spell
could you make for me this spell?
thanks very much!

Level 5
OK! forget the above spell! But I have 3 new spell (like Nevermore's spells), please help me:
◦Necromastery (passive): Same effect and functionality as Nevermore's II skill. However the accumulated souls don't give any bonus to the hero. And when he dies he will only lose 100/80/60/40/20% of the soul count instead of 50%
◦Requiem of Souls (active, AoE): Same effect as Nevermore's ultimate skill. There will be a base damage based on soul count. If the target's distance from the hero is:
1. 0-200 range: 2*base_damage dealt
2. 201 - 500 range: base_damage dealt
3. 501 - 1000 range: base_damage/2 dealt
base damage = current soul*10
max AoE of this skill is 1000, mim is 0
◦Magic Damage Reduction (passive, AoE): Instead of increasing affected allies' magic resistance, it reduce magic resistance of enemies by 7/14/21/28/35%
AoE: 600
p.s: thanks for all! forgive me about some mistakes in this post because my English is not good. I can just write this

Last edited:
Level 7
Hi,can I request?:vw_sad:

Spell Name: Adrenaline Jump
Code Type: GUI
Spell Type: Hero
Target Type: Point
Allowed Targets: Ground
Area of Effect:None
Damage:None
Number of Levels: 1
Mana Cost: 100
Cooldown: 3 seconds
Description:

It's like Modify jump/leap that can travel a bit far (2000 or more) in a fast animation speed, but while in the air the hero can use another "jump spell" to immediately jump to another distance without landing and some additional spell may apear while in the air, like shockwave/fanofknives

- Additional SFX added SFX
- While casting, two lightning sfx will each target random nearby units and will disappear in a 3 seconds.

Last edited:
Level 5
Damage Detection System: N/A
Spell Name: Necromastery (Shadow Fiend's II skill in DotA)
Code Type: Jass (GUI if you dont' know about jass)
Target Type: Passive
Allowed Targets: Enemies, Allies
Area of Effect: N/A
Number of Levels: 5
Mana Cost: N/A
Cooldown: N/A
Description: Same effect and functionality as Nevermore's II skill. However the accumulated souls don't give any bonus to the hero. And when he dies he will only lose 100/80/60/40/20% of the soul count instead of 50%
----------
Spell Name: Requiem of Souls (Shadow Fiend's ultimate skill in DotA)
Target Type: Ground
Allowed Targets: Enemies
Area of Effect: 1000
Number of Levels: 3
Mana Cost: 300
Cooldown: 90s
Description: Same effect as Shadow Fiend's ultimate skil in DotA. There will be a base damage based on soul count. If the target's distance from the hero is:
1. 0-200 range: deal 2*(base damage)
2. 201 - 500 range: deal (base damage)
3. 501 - 1000 range: deal (base damage)/2
base damage per level = (current soul*10)*1/2/3
----------
Spell Name: Magical Damage Reduction
Target Type: Passive
Area of Effect: 600
Number of Levels: 5
Mana Cost: N/A
Cooldown: N/A
Description: Instead of increasing affected allies' magic resistance, it decrease magic resistance of enemies by 7/14/21/28/35%
----------
is it alright, guy?

Last edited:
Level 5
Hi!

My last request done perfectly, so i decided to ask another :D.

Spell Name: Lightning Aura
Code Type: vJASS(but also is good at gui too)
Spell Type: Unit (its a building aura)
Target Type: Unit/Passive
Area of Effect: no
Mana Cost: 0
Cooldown: 2 seconds
Description: It would be an aura, that deals damage to a random enemy, who has the aura buff every 2 seconds. (like blitzcrank's passiv ult aura at League of legends). So its only damaging 1 random enemy every 2 seconds not all who are in the aura. Its not exist from the beginning of the game, it acivates by an upgrade. Oh its a building aura.

Pls help me!!

Thanks a lot!!

Level 26
Hi, I'd like to request one spell!

Spell Name: Lift Off
Spell Type: Unit
Target Type: Auto-cast
Allowed Targets: Enemies on ground.
Mana Cost: 45
Cooldown: 8 seconds
Description: So basically, this would be an auto-cast spell that would lift off the enemy unit for 10 seconds into air, making it invulnerable, but it can't move or attack or do anything. Range of the spell would be 700.

Level 16
Hi, I'd like to request one spell!

Spell Name: Lift Off
Spell Type: Unit
Target Type: Auto-cast
Allowed Targets: Enemies on ground.
Mana Cost: 45
Cooldown: 8 seconds
Description: So basically, this would be an auto-cast spell that would lift off the enemy unit for 10 seconds into air, making it invulnerable, but it can't move or attack or do anything. Range of the spell would be 700.
So easy, faeirie fire, add custom buff, reduce the armor reduction to 0, in the trigger, set height of target to it's curent height + XXX at 300 rate, pause the target, or apply a stun if u want, add a timer to know whem the spell ends, unpause then returnn the old height

(I'm not telling you to do it by yourself, but it is how it should be done)

Status
Not open for further replies.