• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mr_Bean's Spell Workshop 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Despair Demon Spellpack

Dear Mr Bean

This will be another request. This spellpack should be complex and is slightly damage-based. I suppose you can use critical strike for this.

Request Name: Despair Demon Spellpack
Damage Detection System: GDD Damage Detection System
Required Models: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...25142/?prev=search=prime%20matron&d=list&r=20,

Puppet
Code Type: vJASS
Spell Type: Hero
Target Type: Unit
Allowed Targets: Non-hero/Non-structure
Area of Effect: -
Number of Levels: 4
Mana Cost:90/100/110/120
Cooldown: 24/22/20/18
Description: The Matron removes the inner despairs of the target enemy unit, making the target enemy unit attack allied enemy units but has all their buffs removed. The Matron cannot control the target enemy unit and the target enemy unit deals 50% damage and receives no damage from the allied units of The Matron, however, it can take damage from the enemy units allied units. Lasts 10/15/20/25 seconds. 900 cast range
Icon: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource_images/13/icons_12129_btn.jpg

Dimension Hop
Target Type: No Target
Allowed Targets: -
Mana Cost: 0
Cooldown: 15/12/10/7.5
Description: The Matron quickly jumps into a pocket dimension of her, preventing her from being damaged and stalling any occurring DPS effects for a short duration. She can dodge incoming spells by casting this ability. This ability also passively increases her spell resistance by 25%. When the level of this skill is greater than 3, it removes all negative buffs / buffs. She becomes unselectable and not affected by any spells when hopped.
Icon: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnarcanebolt-149219/

Shout of Despair
Allowed Targets: Ground/Enemy/Non-Structure
Mana Cost: 75
Description: A wave of sound is released by The Matron to the target point in a cone. Affected units take 50 damage but have their armors reduced. If the enemy units INT is lower than The Matron's INT, their armor is temporarily shattered, making it zero (lower by 25 if you can't) and rendering them Unarmored for a short duration. Play the banshee's death sound here.
Icon: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnenergyball-146412/

Dance of Death
Allowed Targets: Ground/Enemy/Non-Structure
Area of Effect: 500
Number of Levels: 3
Mana Cost: 0
Description: The Matron spins and hurls knifes around her, dealing physical damage to any enemy unit hit and marking them. She then warps and strikes all marked units again, dealing 2X Critical damage. Finally, she backstabs the enemy unit with lowest hp precentage, dealing X4 damage.
Icon: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btncriticalslowpoison-94267/

Any custom model sfx is recommended. I want eye-candy spells :) Dance of Death should deal her attack damage on the first strike (you could probably cause her to attack all units but it has to be an instance). Dance of Death also should last about 3 seconds, dealing damage on every second where the third second is her finale (the 4X critical damage).

Last edited:
Level 13
I'm back ;) ;)
Well, my SourceForge Account: lembidiz

Request Name: Pysical Ghost
Damage Detection System: I have

Spell Name: Several Attack
Allowed Targets: Enemies
Mana Cost: 90
Cooldown: 12 Seconds
Description:

1. Moving so fast to targeted enemy
2. Stick on the targeted enemy
3. Then attacking it as fast as you can while the duration
4. You are Invulnerable and Zero Collision while the duration
5. Last 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 Second

Spell Name: Chain Attack
Target Type: Instant
Area of Effect: 600 Range within you
Mana Cost: 110
Cooldown: 9 / 8 / 7 / 6 Seconds
Description:

1. Moving with 1000 speed each bounce
2. Attacking it each bounce ( Add Effect each bounce )
3. 600 Range chainly attack between enemy to other enemy
5. Max of 3 / 6 / 9 / 12 units

Spell Name: Physical Attack
Target Type: Passive, Unit
Mana Cost: -
Cooldown: -
Description:

1. Every time you attack
2. Damage 1% of your damage each second ( Each Second, Add some little effect )
3. Slow 5 / 10 / 15 / 20%
4. Last 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 Second
5. Damage is stacking, slow not stack

Spell Name: Physical Pulse
Area of Effect: 600 / 700 / 800
Mana Cost: 150
Cooldown: 50 / 40 / 30 Second
Description:

1. Turning you into a soul ( Meaning you are Hidden ( Invulnerable ) in the game )
2. Dealing your damage
3. Each second ( Each pulse, add pulse effect )
4. Last 4 / 6 / 8 Second

Last edited:
Level 17
Sorry I've been so quiet, been busy with real life ;)
I've also been working on ~DARK~'s vJASS request (about 50% done now).

I'm back ;) ;)
Well, my SourceForge Account: lembidiz

Why do you have a SourceForge account? The SourceForge project is only for the team who work on requests.

Request Name: Pysical Ghost
Damage Detection System: I have

Spell Name: Several Attack
Mana Cost: 90
Cooldown: 12 Seconds
Description:

1. Moving so fast to targeted enemy
2. Stick on the targeted enemy
3. Then attacking it as fast as you can while the duration
5. Last 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 Second

Spell Name: Chain Attack
Area of Effect: 600 Range within you
Mana Cost: 110
Cooldown: 9 / 8 / 7 / 6 Seconds
Description:

1. Moving with 1000 speed each bounce
2. Attacking it each bounce ( Add Effect each bounce )
3. 600 Range chainly attack between enemy to other enemy
5. Max of 3 / 6 / 9 / 12 units

Spell Name: Pysical Attack
Target Type: Passive, Unit
Mana Cost: -
Cooldown: -
Description:

1. Every time you attack
2. Damage 1% of your damage each second ( Each Second, Add some little effect )
3. Slow 5 / 10 / 15 / 20%
4. Last 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 Second
5. Damage is stacking, slow not stack

Spell Name: Pysical Pulse
Area of Effect: 600 / 700 / 800
Mana Cost: 150
Cooldown: 50 / 40 / 30 Second
Description:

1. Turning you into a soul ( Meaning you are Hidden ( Invulnerable ) in the game )
2. Dealing your damage
3. Each second ( Each pulse, add pulse effect )
4. Last 4 / 6 / 8 Second

What is the name of your damage detection system?

Level 8
Ok , Here is a request i want Vjass again if it is no problem

Alistar The Earth Smasher

Pulverize - Alistar smashes the ground, dealing damage to all nearby enemies and tossing them into the air. On landing, enemies are stunned.
Alistar smashes the ground, dealing 60/105/150/195/240 magic damage and tossing all nearby enemy units into the air, stunning them for 1.5 seconds.

Cost
70/80/90/100/110 Mana
Range

Headbutt - Alistar rams a target with his head, dealing damage and knocking the target back.
Alistar charges at an enemy and rams them, dealing 55/110/165/220/275 magic damage and stunning them while knocking them back.

Cost
70/80/90/100/110 Mana
Range

Triumphant Roar - Alistar lets out a commanding war cry, restoring health to himself and nearby friendly units for half the amount. Can be cast more often if nearby enemies are dying.
Restores 60/90/120/150/180 (+0.2) health to Alistar and half as much to nearby allies. Cooldown is reduced by 2 seconds each time a nearby enemy unit dies.

Cost
40/50/60/70/80 Mana
Range

Unbreakable Will - Alistar lets out a wild roar, gaining bonus damage, removing all crowd-control effects on himself, and reducing incoming physical and magical damage for the duration.
Removes disables from Alistar, and Alistar gains 60/75/90 Attack Damage and takes 50/60/70% reduced physical and magic damage for 7 seconds.

Cost
100 Mana

Please Use Custom Icon And Model I Can't do it right now i have big headache now sorry :(

Level 4
Ok Here is my anoter request :D

The Legendary ElF

Dragon Strike:The ELF extends his lance, dealing physical damage and lowering the Armor of all enemies in its path . Additionally, this will pull ELF to his Demacian Standard, knocking up enemies in his path.
Extends ELF's lance dealing 70/115/160/205/250 and lowering the Armor of all enemies hit by 10/14/18/22/26% for 3 seconds.

If the lance contacts Demacian Standard it will pull The ELF to its location, knocking up enemies in his path. The armor becomes low like this 3/5/7/9

Golden Aegis:The ELF calls upon the ancient kings of Demacia to shield him from harm and slow surrounding enemies.
Temporarily gains a shield that absorbs up to 50/90/130/170/210 (+20/30/40/50/60 damage for each nearby enemy champion) damage for 5 seconds, and slows surrounding enemies by 15/20/25/30/35% for 2 seconds.

Cost
45/50/55/60/65 Mana
Range

ELF Standard:The ELF carries the pride of Demacia, passively granting him bonus attack speed and armor. Activating Demacian Standard allows The ELF to place a Demacian flag that deals magic damage on impact and grants Attack Speed to nearby allied champions.
Passive: Gains 10/13/16/19/22% Attack Speed and 10/13/16/19/22 Armor.
Champions : Heros
Active: Throws a Demacian Standard to a nearby area dealing 60/105/150/195/240 magic damage to enemies. The Standard lasts for 8 seconds and grants surrounding allied champions 10/13/16/19/22% Attack Speed.

Cost
55 Mana
Range

Cataclysm:The ELF heroically leaps into battle at a target with such force that he terraforms the surrounding area to create an arena around them.
Heroically leaps to an enemy Champion dealing 200/325/450 physical damage and creating an arena of impassable terrain around them for 3.5 seconds.

Activate again to collapse the terrain.

Cost
100/125/150 Mana
Range

Hint:The ELF Name Is Ashkan Please Put The Name Ashkan

Icon Of Spells :

Level 1 : http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnetflamevibration-233487/

Level 2 : http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btngoldenorb-234130/?prev=r=20&page=2

Level 3 : http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnsunblade-235540/?prev=r=20&page=5

Level 4 : http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnhardartilleryattack-229929/?prev=r=20&page=14

Model of hero : http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/bloodelf-paladin-50653/?prev=u=Frankster&r=20&page=8

Ahaha, Absolutely copied on 100% from Jarvan VI the Exemplar of Demacia. From League of Legends.
Hi Mr. Bean, I can't see my Ranger Spell Pack anywhere in the SourceForge. Is it still in process or it has been lost?

Level 4
Sorry, forgot to add it to the list after you replied to my question.
So you don't have a damage detection system?

I have a jass newgen pack but I'm not sure if I have a damage detection system since my friends is the one who was doing the systems...

Level 11
Spell Pack Request

I need a spell pack of 6 spells :) I think they are pretty simple though for a seasoned triggerer. Here goes!

IMPORTANT NOTE: All abilities that deals damage or heal can crit. The crit is based on the casters Strength.
Crit Chance = 1% for each point of Strength
Crit Damage = 50% + 3% for each point of Strength

Request Name: Voodoo Hunter Spell Pack
Damage Detection System: No
Other System: Since there are quite alot of spells, could you make a Spell Book system? So at start the Hero just has 1 ability and when you use that ability all these abilities show up instead of Move, Attack etc. Also add a Cancel Button to leave the Spell Book :)

Spell Name: Shuriken Toss
Code Type: Preferably GUI but vJASS is fine
Spell Type: Unit
Allowed Targets: Ground, Enemy
Area of Effect: No
Number of Levels: 1
Mana Cost: 4
Cooldown: 5 seconds
Description: The Voodoo Hunter throws a shuriken at high speed at a targeted enemy dealing 2x Agility instant normal damage.
If the caster has a certain passive ability (you can take devotion aura or whatever you want and ill change it later) the Shuriken Throw also leaves a debuff on the targeted enemy for 8 seconds that increases the damage of the next Shuriken Throw by 20%. This effect stacks up to 5 times. When using Shuriken Throw on a target with 5 stacks of this debuff, the debuff is consumed and reset to 0 and the Shuriken Throw deals 150% instead of 100% bonus damage.

---

Spell Name: Forbidden Magic
Spell Type: Instant
Target Type: No Target
Allowed Targets: -
Mana Cost: 15
Cooldown: 60 seconds
Description: The Voodoo Hunter calls upon dark magic to make Shuriken Toss deal 1x Agility normal damage and 1x Intelligence magic damage. This effect lasts for 15 seconds.

Spell Name: Curse of Pain
Mana Cost: 6
Cooldown: 9 seconds
Description: The Voodoo Hunter puts a painful curse on a targeted enemy which deals 1x Intelligence magic damage every 3 seconds. Lasts for 9 seconds.
If the caster has a certain passive ability (you can take devotion aura or whatever you want and ill change it later) the duration of Curse is 18 seconds instead of 9 seconds.

Spell Name: Graves Touch
Target Type: Target-Ground
Area of Effect: 350
Mana Cost: 10
Cooldown: 10 seconds
Description: The Voodoo Hunter summons dark magic over a targeted area which deals 0.5x Intelligence magic damage to all enemies in the area every second. Lasts for 5 seconds.
If the caster has a certain passive ability (you can take devotion aura or whatever you want and ill change it later) then all allies within 600 of the spells effect will be healed for 15% of all damage dealt by Graves Touch. This means that if no enemy is taking damage, then there will be no healing. If 10 enemies are being damaged, then all allies will be healed for 15% of the total damage those 10 enemies take.

Spell Name: Mending Touch
Allowed Targets: Friend, Invulnerable, Vulnerable, Self, Neutral
Mana Cost: 5
Cooldown: 2 seconds
Description: The Voodoo Hunter places a Nature spell on a targeted ally which restores 1x Intelligence health every 2 seconds. Lasts for 6 seconds.
If the caster has a certain passive ability (you can take devotion aura or whatever you want and ill change it later) then Mending Touch when casted also instantly heals the target for 1.5x Intelligence.

Spell Name: Soothing Rain
Target Type: Target-Ground
Allowed Targets: Friend, Invulnerable, Vulnerable, Self, Neutral
Area of Effect: 450
Mana Cost: 15
Cooldown: 15 seconds
Description: The Voodoo Hunter summons a soothing rain over a targeted area which restores 0.5x Intelligence health to all allies in the area every 2 seconds. Lasts for 8 seconds.
If the caster has a certain passive ability (you can take devotion aura or whatever you want and ill change it later) then all affected allies of Soothing Rain also has 1% of their maximum mana restored every time they are healed by the spell.

Its a big request but hopefully you can help me out. Just let me know if anything is unclear and ill try and describe more! +rep and credits is ofcourse rewarded! And dont forget about the crit!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.