• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kawaii Spell Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
@Edge45
Soon... we all become moose.

@Soviet655
Hey, ill be doing ur request..so stop that :3 dun worry. Ill try to finish it as soon as possible

Level 7
It's summer everytime for me but anyways, Happy Summer!

Edit:
1) Mind Control (RA2, YR style, ordinary)
Ordinary Mind Control

DDS: No
Code Type: GUI
Spell Type: Unit
Target Type: Unit below Level 8 (no buildings), Unit which DOESN'T have resistant skin, mind control immune and magic immune.
Non-Target Type (cannot be mind controlled): Heroes, Level 8 unit and above, units which have resistant skin, mind control immune and magic immune, psychic units, ancients and buildings.
Area of Effect: No
Number of Levels: No
Range: 750
Duration: Infinity (until the controller dies or control another unit)
Mana Cost: No
Cooldown: 15
In-game Description: Mind Controls a target unit. Cannot be used with units above Level 7, Commandos, Units which have the Resistant Skin ability, and another Psychic Unit.
How the spell works: Yuri's Revenge style mind control. Cannot be used against heroes, level 8 units and above, unit which have resistant skin, structures, ancients and another psychic unit.
So let's say, the spell makes a unit be controlled by the controller forever until the controller die or control another unit am I right?
Then if he control another unit, what happen to the previous unit which is controlled, killed or revert to the original player?

Last edited:
Level 2
Moveable Stall

Spell Type: instant
Target Type: No target.
Non-Target Type : -
Range: Close to hero (Like 100)
Duration: Infinity
In-game Description: Stand a stall to sell your belongings to other players.
How the spell works: Stand a stall so other player can buy your item that you allready choose to sell. When standing a stall seller cannot move or attack as he is invulnerable.
Info : - When a hero standing a stall, all player will be alert.
- Hero only
- Sold item and unit

~ How about this one? I'm gonna use it in my RPG.
~ If this cannot be done just inform me.
~ Thanks to All member

Level 7
Moveable Stall

Spell Type: instant
Target Type: No target.
Non-Target Type : -
Range: -
Duration: Infinity
In-game Description: Stand a stall to sell your belongings to other players.
How the spell works: Stand a stall so other player can buy your item that you allready choose to sell. When standing a stall seller cannot move or attack as he is invulnerable.
Info : - When a hero standing a stall, all player will be alert.
- Hero only
- Sold item and unit

~ How about this one? I'm gonna use it in my RPG.
~ If this cannot be done just inform me.
~ Thanks to All member

Will be a bit hard but let's see if I can do :3

Level 7
I just became active cuz its holiday here :3

Edit:
@Soviet655
I've done your request! :D Check it and see it suffice. :3
View attachment Mind Control.w3x

@EarthSouvenir
Buy item already choose to sell? That means player can choose which item to sell at the start of the map or anytime? Watev it is, I hope there is a function to add selling item to sell. :<

Last edited:
Level 10
Okay thanks haha

Here's the one i need.

Skyfury Arrow

DDS: GDD
Code Type: No preference
Spell Type: Hero
Target Type: Target Area
Area of Effect: 350
Number of Levels: 4
Range: 1500
Duration: 0.75 second cast time
Mana Cost: 95 / 105 / 115 / 125
Cooldown: 4
In-game Description: Kathera pauses for a while, readying her bow and fires it into the air. After 0.75 second, it reaches the target area and lands, dealing damage and stunning the area.
How the spell works: The Demon Hunter (ranger model) fires her arrow up after casting for 0.75 second and the arrow reaches the destination in 0.75 second also. Deals damage in the area by 175 / 275 / 375 / 475 and stuns for 1.25 seconds. Plays her stand ready in cast and then stand victory animation after cast.
Here's another one i had trouble with but its optional.

Focal Flame

Target Type: Instant
Area of Effect: 800
Duration: 8 seconds maximum
Mana Cost: 110 / 130 / 150 / 170
Cooldown: 65 / 60 / 55 / 50
In-game Description: Kael begins channeling and slowing enemies within 800 AoE from him to be slowed by 40 / 55 / 70 / 85 % which lasts for 8 seconds.
How the spell works: Kael begins channeling and slowing enemies within 800 AoE from him to be slowed by 40 / 55 / 70 / 85 % which lasts for 8 seconds.

Level 2
xAerox

I don't know have that selling item function, Player can sell item whenever they want. That includes item in the shop.
The Main aim is that player can sell their item cheaper than the usuall shop price for exp: Player 1 has Two star Wand(name of a weapon) which is rare and powerfull weapon and he decided to sell it to the other player as he receive another stronger weapon.

Another reason, is to make more interaction between players. :) Another Question?

~ Fairy ~

Level 2
And its holiday, you spend most of your time on making another request?
no one knows how many requested has een throw to you :)

Good Luck With your RPG (I Love RPG ) Thats why I'm trying to create one :)

~ Fairy ~

Level 7
Hmm, I'll just try to make the shop lol but the only problem is how to set items to sell in triggers :p

Thanks anyways :3 I really dunno the difference of RPG and ORPG... but ORPG is Open Role Playing Game hmm.. :p

Edit: Ahh. I found it but it is categorize at neutral buildings.. Let's hope it can work for players :3

How do you want the players to choose their item?

Last edited:
Okay thanks haha

Here's another one i had trouble with but its optional.

Focal Flame

Target Type: Instant
Area of Effect: 800
Duration: 8 seconds maximum
Mana Cost: 110 / 130 / 150 / 170
Cooldown: 65 / 60 / 55 / 50
In-game Description: Kael begins channeling and slowing enemies within 800 AoE from him to be slowed by 40 / 55 / 70 / 85 % which lasts for 8 seconds.
How the spell works: Kael begins channeling and slowing enemies within 800 AoE from him to be slowed by 40 / 55 / 70 / 85 % which lasts for 8 seconds.

does the slow still remains after 8 seconds or instantly removed as Kael stop channeling?

Level 13
Field of Windrunner

DDS: None( I don't know how to answer )
Target Type: Area of Effect
Area of Effect: 600
Number of Levels: 1
Range: 1000
Duration: N/A
Mana Cost: 100
Cooldown: 180
In-game Description: Sylvanas runs like circle shape around battle field. While running her foots spawns out winds. Slowing every unit enter her field. Also fires 5x more arrows every unit in field. Last until interuppted.
How the spell works: She runs herself to target AoE and running like O shape. Also creates Tornado wind effect model from origin. While running she attacks to 5 more target and slows all unit in field.
Can someone make for me? :goblin_yeah:

Last edited:
Level 7
Hmmm, I'll try to finish Moveable Stall and Skyfury Arrow then I'll move back to being inactive again because I wanna continue progress of my RPG map. But maybe I still can make a few simple ones though. Just gonna be active again when Malhorne redo everything I guess or earlier haha. :)

Level 7
Hello.. Can anyone help/make me a kill streak system with sound??
kill streak system

DDS: optional
Code type: Gui
target type: hero
Aoe: global
How this thing work?
When he kills a hero the game will display who is the killer and who killed by killer and who assist the killer and play sound.

Level 7
Happy Father's day LOL :p Got my self to busy making foods for my dad :p Hope you guys have a great time! (I'm late)

Level 13
Cold Feet

DDS: IDK
Target Type: Single Target
Area of Effect: 0
Range: 600
Duration: Unknown
Mana Cost: 150
Cooldown: 15/13/11/9
In-game Description: Place a frozen hex on an target unit that deals damage overtime, but can be moving away from initial cast point, if the enemy unit doesn't move outside the given range, it will be stunned and frozen in place after 4seconds.
How the spell works: Cold Feet from DotA Ancient Apparition. I don't know to how to explain. :xxd:
I heard that you are remaking so my spell will be first?

Level 4
Hey would you mind helping me make a loot table drop system with % support so i can say give an item a 5% chance to drop and a 95% chance to drop nothing.
would appreciate it :D

Level 13
[trigger=Item Drop]Item Drop
Events:
Unit - A unit dies
Conditions:
Actions:
If:
Conditions:
Random Interger between 1 and 100 equal to 5
Then:
Actions: