• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

===[NEW] Spell Workshop [NEW]===

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey I got 4 more requests if u guys got time to do it. Sorry in advance if it sounds confusing please ask questions in u got any.

Icicle Shower
Description: The hero targets self and creates showers of ice down to him damaging enemy units within 300 AOE of the hero. Damage 50 X level pure. Waves 10. Shards 15.

Levels:3

Additional Information
- (It's like blizzard from the archmage but, this one u click on your hero)
- No channeling please its the point for this spell. U should be able to walk/ move around when casting this spell and it should follow the hero who cast it.
-

Volcanic Impulse
Description: The hero creates 5 volcanoes in front of him and each will hurl out 20 volcanic rocks 3 times. Units hit by the rocks will be dealt 100 damage pure and stunned for 1 second.

Levels:1

Additional Information
- So the creating of the volcanoes is like impale
- And the rocks hurled out is like the volcano spell from the fire lord
- no channeling please

Assassin Cutter
Description: The hero blinks to the target and slashes the enemy 750 damage pure, and stuns for 1 second. Leaving 5 waves of death waves within 450 AOE. Shards # 7. Enemies step in the waves of death is dealt 250 damage pure. Cast range 850

Additional Information:
- The hero blinks to the target and slashes (can u make it the hero plays and attack animation?)
- Hero does go back to original position
- Leaving 5 waves of death. Blizzard basically but can u make the effect of it look like the animated dead one?

Earth's Rampage
Description: The hero is enraged and stomps in a line creating 7 earthquakes.
Number of stomps is 10 in any direction. Each deals 300 damage pure and stuns 2 seconds. Delay time for each stomp is 1 seconds. AOE of each earthquake is 250.

Levels 1

Additional Information:
- okay this one is very confusing i'm sorry about that.
- So stomps in a line is impale but instead of impale effect can it be warstomp?
- Number of stomps is 10 in any direction. This one is the hero can stomp in any direction. For example, North, North West, West, South West, South, South East, East, and North East. So the hero can turn in direction within these areas.
- The hero stomps 10 times means 10 impales with the warstomp effect
- The hero cannot be controlled during this spell.
- Creating 7 earthquakes oh this is the effect of warstomp in possible can u make 7 of them?
- this one must be channeling :D

Level 12
can i request 1 spell here?:vw_wtf:

- Name: Knockback Missile ( i must get better name :D)
- Type: Target Point
- Spell Coding: GUI

- Can be edited: missile speed,missile distance,damage,knockback distance.

Description:

Unit trows missile in direction where is targeted, all units that get hitted in its way will get damage and they will be knockedback...(missile explode when colide with unit).

- mana cost = 0
- distance = 1200
- damage = 50
- knocback distance = 400 range

Extra:

- missile will bounce back if hit any desctructible or building and explode when missile run out of distance.

Level 33
Just post according to your understanding of "relevancy".
If you request like 50++ spells (value may vary), you should not come here, instead you should hire a Spell Maker.

But if it's just 1 ~ 5 per request (values may vary), I think it is relevant.

Level 10
hey umm defskull wheres the ice spell pack???

bump

Is it the spellpack where one is an ice orb flying to a point firing shots at nearby enemies at random? Second is the one where a giant orb is placed at a target, slowing nearby units and sends out 8 waves of frost arrows after 5 seconds. Third is the blizzard only that it isn't channeling.

If this is what you meant i have it with me.

Just post according to your understanding of "relevancy".
If you request like 50++ spells (value may vary), you should not come here, instead you should hire a Spell Maker.

But if it's just 1 ~ 5 per request (values may vary), I think it is relevant.

Okay then cuz i wanted to know exactly how many can i request.

Level 8
can i request another one:
Ice Wall
Description:Creates a impassible barrier made out of ice, that will melt after the duration
Level 1: Lasts 2 seconds
Level 2: Lasts 3 seconds
Level 3: Lasts 4 seconds
Level 4: Lasts 5 seconds
Shivering Curse
Description:Lays a curse on a target unit that will slow its movement speed by 30% and freezes it after the duration of the slow is over.
Level 1: Lasts 1.5 seconds
Level 2: Lasts 2 seconds
Level 3: Lasts 3 seconds
Level 4: Lasts 4 seconds
Frost Fire
Description:Release a jumping frost fire that will slow down the movement speed and attack speed by 30% of all affected unit and they will take damage per second. Lasts 5 seconds
Level 1: 30 dps, jumps 3 times
Level 2: 40 dps, jumps 4 times
Level 3: 50 dps, jumps 5 times
Level 4: 60 dps, jumps 6 times
Sub Zero
Description:Channels all of his powers to a single spell that will release energy pulse that will deal damage and slow all of the affected unit by 40%
Level 1: Emits 6 pulses, 110 damage each pulse
Level 2: Emits 8 pulses, 130 damage each pulse
Level 3: Emits 10 pulses, 160 damage each pulse

Additional info: Channeling for 2 seconds

no its this one

Level 14
@super_nova - Just add "Hasthtables - Save Real 99999, -2, TempIntegerA, Hashtable_Artillery" under the "Hasthtables - Save Real (0.70 + (0.20 x TempReal)), 2, TempIntegerA, Hashtable_Artillery" in the "Cast" trigger for the starting missile. And for the extra damage... you can't, I didn't make it like that, sorry.

@Freeze87 - Please, don't post your spell requests here. You can VM me ALL of those ;P

Tsk, gumx. Blizzard spells?! I will try my best T^T

Level 4
No one really read the first post these days, eh ?
There is a format there to request spell(s), you know.

No problem so far.
I will be using Blademaster's model for this, because it has slam animation that fits perfectly.

Many people wants a debuff name "Fear" but let me get this straight.

Fear
Causes the unit to run aimlessly and the unit will not receive any order.

Is this the "Fear" you wanted ?

Also, for Boss, can you just make your Boss to Ancient-type unit ?
It's easy if you can make Bosses in your map as Ancient because trigger can differentiate between Ancient and non-Ancient, making the spell could interpret to deal 1/3 effective.

Yes that's the kind of fear I want, and sure I can make it.
EDIT: Let damage caused not interrupt the fear effect if possible, please. :)

Last edited:
Level 20
Fire Spell :D

Hello!

The spell I am requesting is this: (Thanks in advance!)
(At most if possible let this be in GUI :D)

Fire Bolt

The caster sends a fire ball at the target point, damaging units in its path. When the ball reaches the target point, it explodes, knock-backing units in its AoE. After-which lightning bolts strike the affected units and stuns them.
(no damage during knockback :D)
Has 3 levels:
Level 1- 300 AoE; 1.5 seconds stun
Level 2- 350 AoE; 2.0 seconds stun
Level 3- 400 AoE; 3.0 seconds stun

Mana Cost:
75/100/125

Cooldown:
12/16/20

Cast Range:
650/750/800

Damage:
Whilst moving to target point: 25/33/40
Explosion damage: 300/375/450

Knockback duration:
4.0s/5.0s/6.0s

Knockback speed: 0.3 seconds
Take your time.
I'd greatly appreciate your efforts. Also, can you teach me how to give rep? So I can give you rep? Thanks so much! :thumbs_up:

Level 4
Hello!

Fire Bolt

The caster sends a fire ball at the target point, damaging units in its path. When the ball reaches the target point, it explodes, knock-backing units in its AoE. After-which lightning bolts strike the affected units and stuns them.
Has 3 levels:

Mana Cost:
75/100/125

Cooldown:
12/16/20

Cast Range:
650/750/800

Damage:

Knockback duration:
4.0s/5.0s/6.0s

Take your time.
I'd greatly appreciate your efforts. Also, can you teach me how to give rep? So I can give you rep? Thanks so much! :thumbs_up:

Under the (Join date:) and (Posts:) of each player there is a small icon which says (Add to (nickname)'s reputation.) when you put ur cursor on it. That's how u give rep.

Level 4
What AoE and how much damage per level? I'll add configurables later.
But next time, please tell us the WHOLE spell so we don't have to edit it again and again. It's confusing to edit a finished spell you know :/

Haha... My bad... Umm AOE for all levels is 300 and damage is 75 X level of spell thanks Kyousuke :)
Oops I thought u were talking to me.....

Last edited:
1. Open World Editor.

2. Go to File (in the toolbar), then in Preferences and in the General tab, mark the compartment " Create unknown variables by pasting data release mechanism".

3. Open the map example supplied by the creator of the model of spell since World Editor.

4. Copy the Units, the Spells, the Effects / Buffs and Triggers bound to the spell one by one.
Tip: for a spell with several triggers, it is possible to put quite triggers in the same category and so to have only the category need to be copied/paste.

5. Open your Map since World Editor.

6. Paste Units/Abilities/Effects/Buffs/Triggers copied previously.

7. Repeat the stages 3, 4 and 5 until have copied / paste everything in the map, then pass in the stage 8.

8. Verify in triggers, if skills and units if ID of the spells / effects / buffs did not change a map in the other one (if the spells / effects / buffs are good). If they changed, then modify to put ID of the spell / effect / buff in your map (choose in the list in GUI).

9. Put credits for the creator of the spell in your map.

Level 10
Im a little bit confuse where should i put the skill

on my warcraft folder

thnx

newbie here :(

Welcome! I think you should also take a look at the http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/tutorials/ section where you can learn a lot and all kinds of tricks with the World Editor. This even teaches you how to import and other stuff you might not realise.

Level 2
Bite
Description: Bites the targeted unit dealing 60/70/80/90/100 damage and healing this unit by 40/50/60/70/80 slows the unit for 2 seconds. if the unit dies this unit will be healed by 70/80/90/100/110

Levels: 5

Additional Information
- the 70/80/90/100/110 heal can only happen if the target unit dies in the bite
- Active
- Castrange : 100
- Slowed Movement Speed : 50%
- Cooldown : 12/11/10/9/8

Level 2
Howl
Description: When Casted at Daytime it increases Attack Speed by 5/10/15/20/25% when casted at night the bonus Attackspeed is doubled.

Additional Information
- Channels for 0.5 Seconds
- Instant
- Cooldown : 30/27/24/20/17
Blood Scent
Description: when a unit reaches below 50% Health gains a vision of that unit and increasing this unit's movement speed by 20/30/40/50/60

Additional Information
- Passive
- Detection Range : 1000 +200 Per Level
- Adds a buff to the detected unit "Near death"

I'll take Aizen_Sosuke's. If I have spare time then maybe I could do Khazix's.
@KhaZix, how long will these bonuses last? Indicating them in the first post will make it easier for someone to make a request for you. + Rep to y'all =))

===================
Edit: Here it is @Aizen_Sosuke. Remember to import things right =))

Attachments

• Bite.w3x
    100.9 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Level 3
Here's my request hope you can help me

I have set the armor and magic resist to 0% and this is what I want to happen

here is for armor

Damage multiplier = 100 / (100 + Armor) if Armor ≥ 0
Damage multiplier = 2 − 100 / (100 − Armor) if Armor ≤ 0
Examples:
25 armor → ×0.8 incoming physical damage (20% reduction).
100 armor → ×0.5 incoming physical damage (50% reduction).
−25 armor → ×1.20 incoming physical damage (20% increase).

and for magic resist will be the int value

Damage multiplier = 100 / (100 + int) if int≥ 0
Damage multiplier = 2 − 100 / (100 − int) if int≤ 0
Examples:
25 int → ×0.8 incoming magic damage (20% reduction).
100 int → ×0.5 incoming magic damage (50% reduction).
−25 int → ×1.2 incoming magic damage (20% increase).

hope someone can help me on this one

I forgot to add armor gain per level each hero has their own armor gain table

Level 5
Bite
Description: Bites the targeted unit dealing 60/70/80/90/100 damage and healing this unit by 40/50/60/70/80 slows the unit for 2 seconds. if the unit dies this unit will be healed by 70/80/90/100/110

Additional Information
- the 70/80/90/100/110 heal can only happen if the target unit dies in the bite
- Active
- Castrange : 100
- Slowed Movement Speed : 50%
- Cooldown : 12/11/10/9/8

How long is the duration?

Level 14
Sorry guys, I've been busy with school work. I will be back soon to destroy your spells, lol. For now, a list of unfinished contract, tell me if I missed something.

Ice Wall
Description:Creates a impassible barrier made out of ice, that will melt after the duration
Level 1: Lasts 2 seconds
Level 2: Lasts 3 seconds
Level 3: Lasts 4 seconds
Level 4: Lasts 5 seconds
Shivering Curse
Description:Lays a curse on a target unit that will slow its movement speed by 30% and freezes it after the duration of the slow is over.
Level 1: Lasts 1.5 seconds
Level 2: Lasts 2 seconds
Level 3: Lasts 3 seconds
Level 4: Lasts 4 seconds
Frost Fire
Description:Release a jumping frost fire that will slow down the movement speed and attack speed by 30% of all affected unit and they will take damage per second. Lasts 5 seconds
Level 1: 30 dps, jumps 3 times
Level 2: 40 dps, jumps 4 times
Level 3: 50 dps, jumps 5 times
Level 4: 60 dps, jumps 6 times
Sub Zero
Description:Channels all of his powers to a single spell that will release energy pulse that will deal damage and slow all of the affected unit by 40%
Level 1: Emits 6 pulses, 110 damage each pulse
Level 2: Emits 8 pulses, 130 damage each pulse
Level 3: Emits 10 pulses, 160 damage each pulse

Additional info: Channeling for 2 seconds

Well, seems like I'm needing help with a spell :p.

Spell Name: Death Strike
Number of Levels: 3
Mana Cost: 75 / 85 / 95
Cooldown: 30 / 20 / 10
Cast Type: Active
Target Type: Target Unit
Detailed Description: Hero jumps to a target within 750 range, which will always reach the target at 1.10 seconds no matter how far the target is and plays his spell slam animation when he jumps. Once he lands, he deals 120 / 240 / 360 pure damage in an AoE of 300. Once the spell is casted, the target will become immobile (but still able to attack or cast spell) until the hero reaches him.

Thanks a lot in advance buddy! :grin::grin::grin:

Spell name: Death's Embrace
Description: Upon being hit by an enemy you have 10% chance to make him run in fear for 1.6 seconds.
Spell type: Passive
Cooldown: No
Mana cost: No
Bosses: 1/3 as effective as normal (only the duration).

Effect: Causes the unit to run aimlessly and the unit will not receive any order.

This is my spell, it's pretty hard for me and my friend and we have no idea how to make it. We don't care if u make it in GUI or vJASS.

Hey I got 4 more requests if u guys got time to do it. Sorry in advance if it sounds confusing please ask questions in u got any.

Icicle Shower
Description: The hero targets self and creates showers of ice down to him damaging enemy units within 300 AOE of the hero. Damage 50 X level pure. Waves 10. Shards 15.

Levels:3

Additional Information
- (It's like blizzard from the archmage but, this one u click on your hero)
- No channeling please its the point for this spell. U should be able to walk/ move around when casting this spell and it should follow the hero who cast it.
-

Volcanic Impulse
Description: The hero creates 5 volcanoes in front of him and each will hurl out 20 volcanic rocks 3 times. Units hit by the rocks will be dealt 100 damage pure and stunned for 1 second.

Additional Information
- So the creating of the volcanoes is like impale
- And the rocks hurled out is like the volcano spell from the fire lord
- no channeling please

Assassin Cutter
Description: The hero blinks to the target and slashes the enemy 750 damage pure, and stuns for 1 second. Leaving 5 waves of death waves within 450 AOE. Shards # 7. Enemies step in the waves of death is dealt 250 damage pure. Cast range 850

Additional Information:
- The hero blinks to the target and slashes (can u make it the hero plays and attack animation?)
- Hero does go back to original position
- Leaving 5 waves of death. Blizzard basically but can u make the effect of it look like the animated dead one?

Earth's Rampage
Description: The hero is enraged and stomps in a line creating 7 earthquakes.
Number of stomps is 10 in any direction. Each deals 300 damage pure and stuns 2 seconds. Delay time for each stomp is 1 seconds. AOE of each earthquake is 250.

Levels 1

Additional Information:
- okay this one is very confusing i'm sorry about that.
- So stomps in a line is impale but instead of impale effect can it be warstomp?
- Number of stomps is 10 in any direction. This one is the hero can stomp in any direction. For example, North, North West, West, South West, South, South East, East, and North East. So the hero can turn in direction within these areas.
- The hero stomps 10 times means 10 impales with the warstomp effect
- The hero cannot be controlled during this spell.
- Creating 7 earthquakes oh this is the effect of warstomp in possible can u make 7 of them?
- this one must be channeling :D

Hello!

Fire Bolt

Has 3 levels:

Mana Cost:
75/100/125

Cooldown:
12/16/20

Cast Range:
650/750/800

Damage:

Knockback duration:
4.0s/5.0s/6.0s

Howl
Description: When Casted at Daytime it increases Attack Speed by 5/10/15/20/25% when casted at night the bonus Attackspeed is doubled.

Additional Information
- Channels for 0.5 Seconds
- Instant
- Cooldown : 30/27/24/20/17
Blood Scent
Description: when a unit reaches below 50% Health gains a vision of that unit and increasing this unit's movement speed by 20/30/40/50/60

Additional Information
- Passive
- Detection Range : 1000 +200 Per Level
- Adds a buff to the detected unit "Near death"

Here's my request hope you can help me

I have set the armor and magic resist to 0% and this is what I want to happen

here is for armor

Damage multiplier = 100 / (100 + Armor) if Armor ≥ 0
Damage multiplier = 2 − 100 / (100 − Armor) if Armor ≤ 0
Examples:
25 armor → ×0.8 incoming physical damage (20% reduction).
100 armor → ×0.5 incoming physical damage (50% reduction).
−25 armor → ×1.20 incoming physical damage (20% increase).

and for magic resist will be the int value

Damage multiplier = 100 / (100 + int) if int≥ 0
Damage multiplier = 2 − 100 / (100 − int) if int≤ 0
Examples:
25 int → ×0.8 incoming magic damage (20% reduction).
100 int → ×0.5 incoming magic damage (50% reduction).
−25 int → ×1.2 incoming magic damage (20% increase).

hope someone can help me on this one

I forgot to add armor gain per level each hero has their own armor gain table

... A lot of work now...

Level 4
Thanks Kyousuke and En_Tropy

@Kyousuke yeah its a good idea to put school ahead of making requests :p

@En_Tropy thanks take your time :D

Level 5
Spell name: Death's Embrace
Description: Upon being hit by an enemy you have 10% chance to make him run in fear for 1.6 seconds.
Spell type: Passive
Cooldown: No
Mana cost: No
Bosses: 1/3 as effective as normal.

This is my spell, it's pretty hard for me and my friend and we have no idea how to make it. We don't care if u make it in GUI or vJASS.

Well I almost have finished this one. Just some tests remain. I'll post it tonight.

EDIT:
It is ready. I hope it helps. If you spot any issues, please inform me and I'll fix them as soon as possible.

Attachments

• final.w3x
    50.4 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Level 19
Hello there, I believe I have come to the right place if I want to request a spell for a map project? :)

Leaping Flash
Description:
<insert hero name here> turns into an untargetable bolt of lightning and launches himself quickly towards a given direction, slowing and damaging anyone that he flies through, then becoming normal again.

Levels:
3 levels, where slowing effectiveness and damage output to hit units will increase. Distance traveled while in lightning bolt form doesn't change.
Do I have to insert correct numbers here, or can I be able to adjust those myself?

Additional Information:
- This can't be used through pathing blockers, only through buildings and units. If hitting a pathing blocker, the ability stops immediately.
If the request is badly explained and is hard to understand, I can provide concept art for it - just tell me to make it if you need it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.