• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

The Spell Workshop~Request Spells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
is it ok if a Reqest a few spells?

Assassinate - the assiasin goes steath (wind walk) and on attack the assasin is given 400% attack speed for x amount of attacks. after 15 seconds the 400% atk speed bonus is lost evan if all attacks havent been used.

Disable - gives a x% chance that an attack will add x bonus damage and will silance the atked unit for 3 seconds
for disable is it possible to not use the event unit is attack as for it can be abussed by clicking stop

Holy Beam - heals a unit by x and damages nearby units by 1/4 of the heal

also GUI PLZ

dont worry about my request

Level 5
I have a few more requests, for a warrior-based dwarf hero and a footman-hero.

For the Dwarf Hero:
Furious Blows
Description: "The Berserker will disappear, and suddenly reappear, almost teleport (survivors report), right in front of the enemy and start whacking them with powerful blows, creating ghost images of himself after each successful hit. Each hit deals 25 damage."
Stats: Level 1: Hits the target 4 times
Level 2: Hits the target 6 times
Level 3: Hits the target 10 times

Berserk (passive)
Description: "The berserker will gain an incalculable lust for revenge and blood every time he is critically injured. For 5 seconds, he will gain some bonuses to his force of his swings, attack speed and movement speed."
Stats: Level 1: When at 10% hp, +10% damage, +10% attack speed, +20% movement speed
Level 2: When at 20% hp, +15% damage, +15% attack speed, +25% movement speed
Level 3: When at 30% hp, +20% damage, +20% attack speed, +35% movement speed

For the Footman:
Slash
Description: "The Footman slashes the enemy, dealing very little damage, but causing the target to bleed to death over time."
Stats: Level 1: 10 initial damage, 2 damage per second over 30 seconds.
Level 2: 15 initial damage, 5 damage per second over 30 seconds.
Level 3: 20 initial damage, 5 damage per second over 45 seconds.

Ram
Description: "The Footman raises his shield, then rams the enemy, stunning them, and knocking them back a bit."
Stats: Level 1: 100 damage, 3 second stun.
Level 2: 200 damage, 5 second stun.
Level 3: 450 damage, 7 second stun.

Womanizing
Description: "The Footman will seduce the target to fight on his side using his well-honed womanizing skills. This surprisingly works on men as well...."
Stats: Level 1: 10% chance to control target for 5 seconds
Level 2: 35% chance to control target for 7 seconds
Level 3: 70% chance to control target for 12 seconds

I really don't need these spells now, so there is no need to rush.

Level 4
Can help me with some simple spell??
every spell got 5 level
alvl = abillity level
:wink: = spell i already done

Bash
-have (0.05% x alvl) to stun for 3 sec and damage the unit equal to str

Slash
-damage 6 unit infront hero by (str / 6) x alvl

Spin Strike
-damage surounding hero by (str / 10) x (alvl x 1.5) :wink:

Fenzy
- Increase att spd by (agi x alvl)% and last equal to ((int / 10) + 2)

Call Guard
-call 2 guard that hit the target once by str x (alvl x 0.5)

Enchant Sword
-add (alvl x 13) in every hit and drain mana by 10 per hit :wink:

Provoke
-call all unit around hero to hit hero and hero have chance (0.05 x alvl) to counter 50% damage taken

Hit and Slash
-damage (str x alvl) to 1 unit and (str / 6) for 6 unit behind 1st unit. (diffrent animation)

Parry
-evade (alvl x 0.15) melee attack but taking 130% damage for 20 sec

Triple Crusher
-Shockwave infront hero 300 range dealing (str x 0.7) x alvl and stuns all that been attack by shockwave for 2 sec and move hero to the back (last shockwave point) and deal (str x 0.7) x alvl again

Throw Sword
-Throw sword to enemy dealing line damage 500 range (agi + (str x 0.8)) + (alvl x int). required 1 item every times throwing sword. item class = charge

Guard The King
Increase (500 x alvl) hp and (15 x alvl) str and (2 x alvl) armor for 30 sec :wink:

Double Shot
-hit an enemy twice dealing ((1.5 x alvl) x agi)

Piercing Shot
-deal a line damage ((2.5 x alvl)x(agi / 3)) (arrow will go through unit)

Wind Armor
-Damage creep that attack hero by ((agi / 8) x alvl)

Call Hawk
-summon hawk (permenent) that can deal equal to hero agi and hp equal to (hero hp x alvl) and have 3 slot for item (only can carry charge type)

Poison Shot
-hit 1 unit with ((agi x alvl) x 0.7) and damage the unit by (agi / 7) per sec for 7 sec

Arrow Shower
-using cluster rocket abillity. damage unit in 200 aoe by (agi + (str x alvl)) once and stun for 2 sec

Hunter Sprit
-Evade (alvl x 0.02)% and at the same time heal self for (int / 10)

Wind walk
-just normal wind walk :wink:

Keen Eye
-give (alvl x 0.05)% to add damage (agi/5)

Sonic Shot
-give 200% attack speed for 5 sec and damage the unit for the first strike by ((agi x alvl)x(alvl x 0.7))

Call Hunt
-Give all nearby hero to gain ((agi x alvl) / 10) for 20 sec

Set Trap
summon 1 ward that hits up to 4 unit and dealing damage equal to hero ((agi / 5)x alvl) and stun 0.5 sec with every hit. last 30 sec

Blink Strike
-Blink behind enemy and deal damage by (agi x (alvl x 1.5))

Swift
-Increase attack speed by (14 x alvl)% for 30 sec :wink:

Double Punch
-Damage one unit by (agi x (0.8 x alvl)) and (str x (0.8x alvl)

Steal Gold
-steal gold from unit equal to (agi x alvl) + (enemy level x alvl)

Illusion
-have (0.05 x alvl)% to create image of hero and deals 30% damage

Armor Break
-Damage unit equal to str amd decrease armor by (2 x alvl)

Hide
-Become invisable from enemy and increase sight range by (100 x alvl) and regeneration by (1 x alvl)%

Dagger Strike
-Deals Damage to single unit by (((agi x 1.5) - int) x alvl) 5 times

Enchant Shadow
-Give (0.05 x alvl) to do 250% damage :wink:

Shadow Armor
-Give (0.07% x alvl) to evade all attack :wink:

Shadow Strike
-Hit random enemy unit in 400 range dealing ((agix1.5) + (str x 1.5)) for (2 x alvl) times.

Shadow Evenom
-Hit one unit dealing (int x 5) and Stun for (2 x alvl) seconds and decrease 50% enemy damage for (4 x alvl) seconds

-Damage 3 unit infront mage by (int x (alvl x 1.5)

Earth Grip
-Grip 4 random enemy near 250 from hero and damage by ((current mana / 12) x alvl)

Lightning Ball
-Throw 3 lightning ball to a unit and deal (int/3) for 2 ball and ((int/3) x alvl) for the last ball

Mana Shield
-Shield mage from any damage by decreasing (3 x alvl) for each damage deals to mage :wink:

Flame Shield
-Damage nearby creep by ((int x alvl) x 0.5) per sec by (3 x alvl) seconds

Flame Burst
-Throw 3 fireball to random enemy in 300 range dealing ((int/7) x alvl) and explode dealing aoe 50 by (str)

Fire chain
-Chain 3 unit deling (40 x alvl) and heal the hero by (int) :wink:

Fire Mastery
-have (0.05 x alvl) to cast fire blast that deal aor 150 damage (((int x 1.5) x alvl) + agi)

Meteor Call
-call down 5 meteor at 300aoe deling ((int/2) x alvl) for each meteor

Ice Strike
-Call 15 ice that deal damage to 1 unit by ((int/20) x alvl) for each ice channeling

Mistic Ball
-Create 1 big ball at point decreasing enemy armor by (alvl) and last 10 sec. after that ball will explode and damage ((agi + str) x alvl) 300 aoe

Grand Cannon
-Create 1 shockwave 600 range casting time 3 sec deals damage equal to (int x str) x 0.15 and another 2 blast deals ((agi/3) x alvl)

Heal
-heal target equal to (int x alvl) :wink:

Regen
-heal hp by ((int / 3) x alvl) + casting hero lvl) for 20 sec

Holy Light
-Damage 1 unit equal to (((int x 3) / 5) x alvl)

Increase Int
-Increase int to target hero by ((3 x alvl) + casting hero lvl/5) for 2 min

Increase Agi
-Increase agi to target hero by ((3 x alvl) + casting hero lvl/5) for 2 min

Decrease Agi
-Slow unit attack and movement speed by (15 x alvl)% for 10 sec :wink:

Water Ball
-throw water ball to target and explode dealing (int x 5) for 50 aoe and (int x alvl) for 150 aoe

Grand Heal
-Heal all hero near 300 range from priest by (int x 1.5) x alvl) :wink:

Holy Judgement
-add 5 armor to all hero in 500 range and heal by ((2 x int) x alvl) and damage all enemy by (int x alvl) armor last 15 sec

Increase Str
-Increase str to target hero by ((3 x alvl) + casting hero lvl/5) for 2 min

Water Tide
-Send foward 3 wave dealing (str x alvl), (agi x alvl), (int x alvl)

Rune Shell
-Add anti magic shell that reduce 30% magic damage for (10 x alvl) seconds

Holy Water
-Throw holy water to 1 allied hero and heal (2000 x alvl) add (25 x alvl) to damage and (5 x alvl) armor fpr 20 sec required holy water item type charge

all Swordmen spell lvl 5
all Thief spell lvl 5
all Acolyte spell lvl 5
all Archer spell lvl 5
all Mage spell lvl 5
all Swordmen + archer lvl 5
all Thief + mage lvl 5
all Swordmen spell + Knight lvl 5
all Thief spell + Rouge lvl 5
all Acolyte spell + Priest lvl 5
all Archer spell + Hunter lvl 5
all Mage spell + Flame Mage lvl 5

I try to make 1 trading system that can change item between 2 hero
but got error every times i try that system
this the system [thread=176504]Trading system[/thread]

All spell need in gui and mui
+ rep in advance

Last edited:
Level 17
okay i'm sorry for the last req
now this is easy spell
Fourious Claw
Description:
Each successful blow delivered by Ancient Beast Make his enemies feels their wounds deeper.
this spell have 4 Levels
the damage must be when the unit attacking not before the unit attacking then stopped and the damage still delivered, i want it to exactly in the same time at the unti attacking
each level damage is (Spell level*5)+10

Level 33
okay i'm sorry for the last req
now this is easy spell
Fourious Claw
Description:
Each successful blow delivered by Ancient Beast Make his enemies feels their wounds deeper.
this spell have 4 Levels
the damage must be when the unit attacking not before the unit attacking then stopped and the damage still delivered, i want it to exactly in the same time at the unti attacking
each level damage is (Spell level*5)+10

You said that "make his enemies feels their wounds DEEPER meaning... the damage is like Ursa Warrior's Fury Swipe ?
For each successive attack, it builds up damage per hit
Or you just want your normal calculation?
(Spell Level * 5) + 10 ? (I can do this one, but the successive attack... I cannot)

EDIT:
Okay, I've uploaded the spell ;D

Attachments

• Furious Blows.w3x
    13.4 KB · Views: 70
Level 17
Look defskull, idc that you make spells. But this is my thread, and unless ive added you to the team dont make spells for people who request them here. Please stop spamming before i have to report.

You said that "make his enemies feels their wounds DEEPER meaning... the damage is like Ursa Warrior's Fury Swipe ?
For each successive attack, it builds up damage per hit
Or you just want your normal calculation?
(Spell Level * 5) + 10 ? (I can do this one, but the successive attack... I cannot)

EDIT:
Okay, I've uploaded the spell ;D

Your spell doesnt work. Its exactly opposite of what he asked.

Level 4
Nice that you have started :psmile: Im just gonna say that im not on the hive every day so it may take a while before i respond to things. So if you think im an ungratefull idiot cuz i havnt thanked or anything I promise that will just be because i havnt been online for awhile. (My english is pretty good i think but it aint perfect :sadpanda: so sorry for the gramma errors :pgrin:)

Level 10
This forum is still alive? I have some requests :D

The Paladin unleashes his holy powers to judge the enemy, dealing [150% strength + 50] damage, granting the paladin the capability be healed for 2% of his maximum health whenever he hits the judged target.
Lasts for 20 sec.

Increases the stats of target friendly unit by 10%.
Lasts 2 min.

When the paladin dies, he turns into a divine being of light that can fight and heal the friendly units, after 15 seconds, the paladin transforms back into his normal form and dies.
180 seconds cooldown

Deals [200% intelligence + 25/75/125/200 (per level)] and causing the target to burn for [125% intelligence] over 8 seconds.
4 Levels

Increases the total intelligence of target friendly unit by 5/10/15 (per level) for 2 min.

The mage shields himself to be protected against attacks, absorbing [500% intelligence] damage and slowing the attacking enemies' movement speed by 40% for 6 seconds.
The barrier holds for 30 seconds.

Ice shards pelt the target area doing [150%/200%/250% intelligence] damage per shard for 8 seconds.
3 levels

The rogue goes stealth for an unlimited duration, but movement speed is reduced by 50%/40%/30% (per level), when the rogue backstabs (ability) the enemy while stealth, he will do [200% agility] damage and stun the target for 3 seconds.

Backstabs the enemy, dealing [150% agility + 50/100/150 (per level)] damage.

Increases the rogues attack speed by 20%/30% (per level) for 10 seconds.

Level 2
acouple requests =)
Cone of lightning

- level 1 1x int 2 targets

- level 2 2x int 3 targets

- level 3 3xint 5 targets

thunder clap

- level 1 1x int

- level 2 1.5x int

- level 3 2x int

- level 4 4x int

+rep in advance

Last edited:
Level 5
In the tables, it says that you are going to do my dwarf and footman spells but what about my Ultimate Flamestrike???? It has all but disappeared....

Level 2
Hi, i'm searching for a spell for a while and maybe you can make it.

> First, It's a spell for my warlock but i make a campaign so i have to copy this spell in every map so i hope we can make it pretty easy^^

The spell:
It's an regular shadow bolt at the first few levels. Later i want it autocast. So the warlock can change his standard melee attack to range -> shadowbolt. Of course it still costs mana.

Yeah i know its kind of simple but i tried several times and it just doesnt work.

On top of that i dont know how many levels the ability should have. I think, i can't set it until my campaign is done, so it should be kinda variable.

What ya think?

Level 17
hmm, i'm sorry i'm gone too long, that spell, Fourious blow, isnt right, i meant with the furious blos is loke the ulfsaar third skill, not an active skill, oh, i'm sorry for the incomplete description, i want furious blos passive not active
Thnx b4

Level 2
Not at all. Lets say the first 10 levels its a normal shadowbolt. When it reches lvl 11 or higher you CAN set it on autocast. You dont have to ya know? So you can let the warlock still go melee (if you want to save mana or the creeps arent worth the mana^^) or you can bolt everything that stands before you^^

Level 11
joelele, Haha you'r spell is pretty hard to make, that's why it's taking it's time... Here i'll show you what i got so far ^^.

• EF Start
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Energy Field
    • Actions
      • Set EF_Loc[1] = (Position of (Triggering unit))
      • For each (Integer EF_Loop_Integer) from 1 to 12, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set EF_Angle[1] = (EF_Angle[1] + 30.00)
          • Set EF_Loc[2] = (EF_Loc[1] offset by 475.00 towards EF_Angle[1] degrees)
          • Unit - Create 1 Electric Ball for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at EF_Loc[2] facing Default building facing degrees
          • Set EF_Ball[EF_Loop_Integer] = (Last created unit)
          • Hashtable - Save Handle OfEF_Ball[EF_Loop_Integer] as EF_Loop_Integer of (Key (Triggering unit)) in EF_Hashtable
          • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_EF_Loc[2])
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_EF_Loc[1])
      • Hashtable - Save 0 as (Key time) of (Key (Triggering unit)) in EF_Hashtable
      • Unit Group - Add (Triggering unit) to EF_Groups[1]
      • Trigger - Turn on EF Loop 1 <gen>
  • EF Loop 1
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.04 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in EF_Groups[1] and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set EF_Count = (Load (Key time) of (Key (Picked unit)) from EF_Hashtable)
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • EF_Count Equal to 13
            • Then - Actions
              • Custom script: call DestroyGroup (udg_EF_Groups[2])
              • Hashtable - Clear all child hashtables of child (Key (Picked unit)) in EF_Hashtable
              • Unit Group - Remove (Picked unit) from EF_Groups[1]
                • If - Conditions
                  • (EF_Groups[1] is empty) Equal to True
                • Then - Actions
                  • Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)
                • Else - Actions
            • Else - Actions
              • Set EF_Count = (EF_Count + 1)
              • Hashtable - Save EF_Count as (Key time) of (Key (Picked unit)) in EF_Hashtable
              • For each (Integer EF_Loopie) from 1 to 12, do (Actions)
                • Loop - Actions
                  • Set EF_Ball[EF_Loopie] = (Load EF_Loopie of (Key (Picked unit)) in EF_Hashtable)
                  • Set EF_Loc[3] = (Position of EF_Ball[EF_Loopie])
                  • Set EF_Groups[3] = (Units within 25.00 of EF_Loc[3] matching ((((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of (Picked unit))) Equal to True) and ((((Matching unit) is A structure) Equal to False) and ((((Matching unit) is alive) Equal to True) and (((Matching unit) is Magic
                    • If - Conditions
                      • (EF_Groups[3] is empty) Equal to True
                    • Then - Actions
                    • Else - Actions
                      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in EF_Groups[3] and do (Actions)
                        • Loop - Actions
                          • Set EF_Loc[4] = (Position of (Picked unit))
                          • Set EF_Angle[2] = (Angle from EF_Loc[3] to EF_Loc[4])
                          • Hashtable - Save EF_Angle[2] as (Key kbangle) of (Key (Picked unit)) in EF_Hashtable
                          • Hashtable - Save 0.00 as (Key currentdistance) of (Key (Picked unit)) in EF_Hashtable
                          • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_EF_Loc[4])
                          • Unit Group - Add (Picked unit) to EF_Groups[4]
                      • Custom script: call DestroyGroup (udg_EF_Groups[3])
                      • Trigger - Turn on EF Loop 2 <gen>
                  • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_EF_Loc[3])
  • EF Loop 2
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.04 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in EF_Groups[4] and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set EF_CurrentDistance = (Load (Key currentdistance) of (Key (Picked unit)) from EF_Hashtable)
            • If - Conditions
              • EF_CurrentDistance Less than 100.00
            • Then - Actions
              • Set EF_CurrentDistance = (EF_CurrentDistance + 10.00)
              • Hashtable - Save EF_CurrentDistance as (Key currentdistance) of (Key (Picked unit)) in EF_Hashtable
              • Set EF_Angle[3] = (Load (Key kbangle) of (Key (Picked unit)) from EF_Hashtable)
              • Set EF_Loc[5] = (Position of (Picked unit))
              • Set EF_Loc[6] = (EF_Loc[5] offset by 5.00 towards EF_Angle[3] degrees)
              • Unit - Move (Picked unit) instantly to EF_Loc[6]
              • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_EF_Loc[5])
              • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_EF_Loc[6])
              • Unit - Cause (Picked unit) to damage (Picked unit), dealing 50.00 damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
            • Else - Actions
              • Unit Group - Remove (Picked unit) from EF_Groups[4]
              • Hashtable - Clear all child hashtables of child (Key (Picked unit)) in EF_Hashtable
                • If - Conditions
                  • (EF_Groups[4] is empty) Equal to True
                • Then - Actions
                  • Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)
                • Else - Actions

Level 4
Srry to make it harder but the energy field is meant to follow the casting unit too (if you didnt understand that) but there is no rush take your time and if you give up il rep you for the effort anyways. :pwink:

Level 11
Haha okay... Then it's just to start over again and try to make it easier to create... Well this will meaby take more time than i thought.. :/

EDIT: jolelele, Srry to say this but i really cant do this spell. It will take a week or two to get it fixed and also, I have tons of works to do from school and i need to meet my girlfriend sometimes and therefor i cant effort this time... Really sorry for this, I'll give you a +rep for my lack of time. But i will contact my friend NFWar that is Pr000ww in GUI and ask him if he has any solution =). Assign me to the next requester please.

Last edited:
Level 4
If it had been simple i could have done it myself. But no problem. Il try to fix it myself. +reped you for trying. :pwink:

Level 2
Hm i think just like normal autocast. Yeah sounds easy but i couldn't make it to start as normal spell and later be autocastable. Lets say it has 30 Lvls and then it should be autocastable at lvl 15. I think for that there must be a few triggers but in fact its a campaign i have to do this trigger on every map and have to save the variables in cache. I have a few other spells on my mind but these shouldn't be a problem and most of them have no triggers.

Greetz

Level 2
Yeah but with a simple trigger thats easy to copy in every map of my campaign? Like i said before, the campaign has many maps and i dont want to have to much triggers for spells.
But meanwhile i think if you make the trigger I'll laugh myself to hell, cause its easy and i don't came on it by myself xD

Level 11
millzy, One of you'r spells is done. Here you have the link to download : LINK

I just took some special effects. You can change them if you want. I would appreciate if you would give credits on usage =D. Anyways, in the tooltip you need to change "Intelligence" to "Strenght" because i swaped that in the triggers and i was to lazy to deal with it xD

EDIT: InfinateAnswers, I'm afraid that the pack you've done isn't MUI. No big deal if the requester didn't want it MUI but if opposite, you need to rework with either Indexing or Hashtables.

Level 4
hey i gotta a request(or requests XD)
i need , ahh, lets see:
2 certain actions (jump,strike,stab,walk,dash)
1 Super Sticky glue
250 Pounds of Of animations.
Heat the animation flour for about 20mins, then stick the 2 certain actions with sticky glue,Add litte Trigerring Stick a Jedi With all the other, and heat oven for about 1hour
Volia! An Awesome System XD
Anyone could make? XD
stic

Level 11
hey infi, mind if join? :D my comp has crushed.. but i got my bro's comp..
(not as much use-time tho.. cuz he's on vac from army..)
ill still love to help.

edit: vjass only tho.. cuz gui seems.. boring for me atm.. vjass is more challenging.

Level 4
Wait, if u have wc3 in ur bros pc then why the heck you didn't make them there and send me? you could if ur bizzy i'am not ditrubting you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.