• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Hero Contest #2 - HQ Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Yeah and btw i think that if you dont make the spells for the hero MUI they suck pretty hard RMX :p Wouldnt it be bad if you trained a hero then the player youre playing against trains the same hero and then the whole hero-type gets screwed up because you use the spells at the same time?

Level 25
@xD.Schurke
You are acting like a morale crusher :p
I didn't even started...
And soo many synergies?
I think you hero will be imbalanced :p
Normal WC3 heroes have a combination of spells that work great but only several have actualy synergies, so try not to overdoo the hero...

Btw to confirm i am making a Goblin Clockwerk hero...
I say the more the better, and i hope to see quality work here ^^

Level 18
@xD.Schurke
You are acting like a morale crusher :p
I didn't even started...
And soo many synergies?
I think you hero will be imbalanced :p
Normal WC3 heroes have a combination of spells that work great but only several have actualy synergies, so try not to overdoo the hero...

Btw to confirm i am making a Goblin Clockwerk hero...
I say the more the better, and i hope to see quality work here ^^

It could be hard to balance, but if it works the outcome could be great ;)

Morale crusher? You know you got no chance vs Schurke even without that :mwahaha:

Nah just kidding... I am winning this anyway :mwahaha:

Ok... still kidding

Level 31
Maybe he is now showing everyone that simple hero to trick us and later he will come with a hero with the best spells ever?

Don't underestimate it, even something that are simple could prove to be awesome. In this case, the MH is always awesome. He always invade us, did't he?

Well you dont have to spend a hell lot of time on it if you dont wish that either. He said he was going to join for fun and i actually like it pretty much but yeah. It could be alot more advanced than that but... Well... Maybe he wants to map a bit more instead?

You got it right. I was joining for fun and show the awesomeness of :briggin: to everybody while at the same time show that it was possible to make a interesting and original hero without any complexity stuff.

I could make all spells triggered in interesting way and in JASS for maximum efficiency. But now I have my assignment and campaign (My current campaign are suspected to have I2H bug on it =.=) to focus at.

My hero is mad... very mad

King Leonidas?

xD... I already did the other stuff like story etc.... but would be nice if other people could learn from my spells, wouldn't it?

It isn't necessary to have story. Just make a famous phrase for your hero just like I did to my MH heroes.

I see, I come, I :briggin:
You come, I saw, I tremble in fear.

lulz... fail?

Level 24
You are making Frankenstein?
That sounds like "It's alive"...
EDIT:
xD.Schurke one more thing, do you think it's wise to code all of the abilities before the new patch release?
What if they don't work afterwards?

[offtopic]
And when will the patch come?

It is unlikely for the abilities to not work.

Pathces dont change much in coding,as far as I experimented!

Level 9
Some info of my hero

Class: Watcher
Story: Since the begining of time a powerful secret organization has existed - the "Order of the Twilight". Its purpose is one - to keep the balance of the forces in the endless conflict between light and darkness. The order's agents, the watchmen, are trained since before they are born to control the powers of light and harness the powers of darkness to their bidding. During the night they spread light and fire and during the day - darkness and shadow to ensure none of the elements become too powerful and overwhelming.
Abilities: Not decided yet. Light will be more damage/heal based while darkness will bestow buffs. The hero will have 1 active light nuke, 1 active darkness spell and 2 dual spells(1 passive and 1 ultimate)

Level 18
You are making Frankenstein?
That sounds like "It's alive"...
EDIT:
xD.Schurke one more thing, do you think it's wise to code all of the abilities before the new patch release?
What if they don't work afterwards?

[offtopic]
And when will the patch come?

Nah, but it could have been his brother :spell_breaker:
I didn't want to use the Every 0.03 second events for efficiency, but with so many professional spellmakers joining in I guess I hardly have a choice D:

Level 10
Yea me to...

Model: Spider
Name: Arachnid
Type: Melee
Attribute: Agillity

Spell 1: Web Hoist
Arachnid pulls forth a string of web which she then extracts to a targeted location. She will then pull herself to it. If however, she hits a unit in her wake she will be knocked back slightly aswell as the target and units close to the target. Dealing damage the the targets but the string will break.

Spell 2: Entangling Strings
Arachnid spawns a web around her which will expand in a small area. This will deal slight damage to units close to her and slow every unit which gets into the web. When it detracts all units which is within the sticky web will be dragged to the center of the web. (Almost done)

That is all so far.

Level 10
Well I thought that since it may have sort of the same effect it has a whole other function. And this will be moved with X/Y so you will be able to cast the Entangling Strings just before you collide with the enemy. So thought it would be a good synergy.

Level 11
Na. I got few ideas.

I was thinking Holy Crusader or somth. You know. Uses Light, but unlike paladin, he can use it offencivly.

Or somthing with wholy magic. Cuz I got 2 spells so far. 1 normal and 1 passive. Also another normal is in workd. Just hope I can make em. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.