- Nov 6, 2008
Contestants should create a playable campaign, with at least 2 chapters. The theme should revolve around war. Storyline and character creation is left to the contestants' taste. You can either solo or form a team of maximum two members to join the contest.
- No submission may violate any of the site rules.
- If a submission does not follow the map submission rules the creator will be disqualified.
- Your submission must be posted before the deadline. The post containing your final submission must also contain the following:
- Screenshots of the campaign in action.
- The file in the appropriate format.
- You must show at least one unfinished preview of your submission, before the deadline, as proof that it’s yours.
- Your final submission must be bug free enough to test and play.
- Teamwork is allowed for a maximum of 2 members per submission, who will consist the official team of the submission. However, you can still solo, if you like.
- Finding testers to help you with your submission is acceptable.
- Imports may be used in the map, however they must all be credited.
- The submission must not exceed 75 MB in size.
- Your submission may not be started before the official launch of the contest.
- First Place: 60 reputation points and a special award icon
- Second Place: 40 reputation points
- Third Place: 20 reputation points
|How creative the story was? Were there any surprising moments? Did any part feel rushed?||/10|
|How well did the cinematics bind with the storyline? What was their overall quality? Did they enhance the understanding of the lore?||/10|
|Was the map set bug free? Did it have the proper flow to accompany the lore?||/10|
|How were the overall aesthetics? Did the campaign achieve to attract the player?||/10|
- 70 % of the winner shall be determined by the contest's appointed judge(s).
- 30 % of the winner shall be determined by the results of a public poll.
- The contest shall begin on 30th September 2011 and conclude on 20th December 2011, 11:59 GMT
Use this in your signature, in case you are looking for a partner: