1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The raddest synthwave tracks were chosen - Check out our Music Contest #12 - Results and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

3P Campaign Orc v 2.1 FINAL (Patch 1.30.4 or newer!)

Submitted by deflinok2
This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The 3 Player Campaign is an ongoing project based on work of TheSpoon,
It involves editting all of the existing Campaign created by Blizzard so that it can be played with 3 players.

This will allow you to join up with a partners to replay the campaign and save Azeroth, and this time you can't cheat!

[​IMG]

New Heroes: For the levels where there is only 1 playable character, I have added a two new heroes based on WC lore.

New Factions: I added four new factions in this maps : Frostwolf clan,Darkspear Trolls ,Warsong Clan and Bloodhoof tribe.

New Artifacts: Each character in the future will receive a completely unique artifacts. At this moment Thrall have unique Artifact - Doomhammer

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Chapter 01 - Ready.

Chapter 02 - Ready.

Chapter 03 - Ready.

Chapter 04 - Ready.

Chapter 05 - Ready.

Chapter 06 - Ready.

Chapter 07 - Ready.

Chapter 08 - In progress.

[​IMG]
Talents it's new mechanic in version 1.4. Each faction with the help of its town hall can use a certain talent. For example: Trolls of the Blackspear can summon the Loa of Death for 15 seconds to rise dead soldiers as skeletons

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

People that were very important for this project. Their resources are amazing and I wish good luck to all of them!
Ujimasa Hojo
Scias
Hayate
Stefan.K
Zavorakto
The_Silent
loktar
Deolrin
AlienAtSystem
Stanakin
Anachron
Stanakin
Darkfang
CRAZYRUSSIAN
Kingluis
PeeKay
Taur
apaka
Dojo
Callahan
Tauer
Skipper
Kimbo
PrMosquito
Kwaliti
FerSZ
chilla_killa
BLazeKraze
Hemske
Uncle Fester
Contents

3P Campaign: Orc 01 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 02 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 03 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 04 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 05 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 06 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 07 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 08 (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
or @tulee Since this has issues which are important since they are related to the game cache, it will reside in Awaiting Update until improved.
  1. deflinok2

deflinok2

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thanks for feedback.Please tell me what Warcraft version are you playing? Many of my friends have bugs and happen just for the fact that they play on the version below 1.30. I will try to find and fix all the bugs

2. Formidable10

Formidable10

Resources:
    Resources:
    I am playing on version 1.29, however I just found a way to update it to version 1.30 and I am on it currently. But I was playing on version 1.29 before, still it would be nice if the map was 1.29 version friendly so my own friends could play it without issue.

3. deflinok2

deflinok2

Resources:
    Resources:
    I recommend to try the latest version (1.30) because I have already played a lot of games, and such departures have not been seen. And I found a bug due to which you could not start 1 mission, the fixed version is already loaded. Patches since 1.27 to the current very unstable, and I sometimes not understand because of what can happen desync

Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
  4. Formidable10

Formidable10

Resources:
    Resources:
    Forgot to mention, mission 3 is unwinnable. The objective where you to send 3 zeppelins to your base, it doesn't work. I tried multiple times. I had all the players on my team send scores of zeppelins to their bases, nothing happens. Even if I destroy all of the enemy bases the game won't finish. Just letting you know.

Also a quality of life request, please let Orange control the Kodos in mission 2, it's a pain to have to go back and forth to protect the kodos simply because their A.I won't move unless we are far enough away from them.

5. deflinok2

deflinok2

Resources:
    Resources:
    3 mission tried to fix this bug, please test. In 2 mission control gave Kodo the player orange.Write whether everything works smoothly

Attached Files:

6. Formidable10

Formidable10

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thanks, I will be sure to test these missions and let you know if it operates smoothly.

7. Formidable10

Formidable10

Resources:
    Resources:
    Here's my feedback,

Note:

1. I am on version 1.30

2. I am using the maps you gave me specifically

So I tested mission 2, even though Orange has control of the Kodos, they still move on their own, mostly moving backwards to the starting area. Which is really annoying. Nazgrel and the remaining tauren patrol just stayed behind, didn't follow the kodos.

I couldn't finish the mission because my team thought the map was too annoying to play all the way.

If you could remove the A.I that is controlling the Kodos and give Orange full control of Nazgrel and the other tauren guards that would be great. Or remove Nazgrel and the other tauren for balance, I am fine either way.

I am sure you heard some of this feedback already but I feel obligated to speak out about it, since these concerns were shared in my play group.

In terms of Mission 3-

Note when I mean Dark Green I mean, the Nazgrel Frost Wolf faction.

1. The difficulty/load code menu doesn't pop up in the beginning like other missions.

2. Divine shield on paladins is super annoying, I know it's an iconic ability but please nerf. It's really annoying having

an attacker destroy your buildings and you can't do anything against it. Please increase the mana cost/reduce the duration of the ability, or better yet replace it with something else. Maybe like a divine smite ability that deals aoe damage or a weaker resurrection ability.

3. Resource sharing would be huge, very much needed. Considering maps like this encourage cooperation, it would be a great way
    to encourage players to work together.

4. Samuro, Drek'thar dumb ai, they keep kamikazing themselves into the enemy bases. It would be better if they joined Grom
    in the attack waves or just stay behind to guard the players's bases.

5. Human towers turn invisible when they get destroyed instead of well being destroyed, and become invulnerable. Specifically the blue base's towers.

6. Dark green can't use his burrow ability to take in his peons.

7. Can't train units like Kodos, and the game doesn't list what buildings are required to train them. If they can't be used
    please remove them for the mission.

8. Some talents are unusuable since the main buildings don't have mana. Specifically my Varok Sarufang talent.

9. Vol'jin's summonable pet raptor is overpowerded, nerf health if possible.

10. A.I heroes get stuck if I build buildings near the resurrection stone, please place resurrection stone behind Grom's base.

11. Dark Green's town hall physically moves when he uses the frostwolf tower ability.

12. Quest says buy two zeppelins but the pop up messages say three. Please correct

Thankfully the main mission objective works pretty well. Only one of the players has to get 2-3 zeppelins back to their main base.
    And the item codes work properly.

Sorry if I come off as nitpicky but these complaints were shared in my playgroup, we like your missions we just want the experience to go smoother.

By the way, if you feel like any of these changes would make the mission too easy, feel free to make the enemies more difficult. Like higher health units/buildings or increase the frequency of the attack waves. We just want these quality of life updates to make the campaign experience smoother and more enjoyable.

8. deflinok2

deflinok2

Resources:
    Resources:
    Wow,thanks for feedback. I'll try to fix everything you said immediately.

9. deflinok2

deflinok2

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ok. Mission 2
    - I delete codos AI and gave control over nazgrel and Taurens to all players

Mission 3

- Nerf Divine Shield

- Now the code loading screen appears

- Delete dumb Samuro and Drek-thar AI. Now they defend base like Uther in Mission 2 from Human Campaign

- Fix burrow abilty

- Nerf Vol'jin's Raptors

- Fix Zeppelns quest message

- Now all talents dont need mana

- Fix invisible human tower

- Put the resurrection stone on the Grom's base

- Fix Frostwolf Talent( FrostTower).

- Kodo is now available

Attached Files:

10. Formidable10

Formidable10

Resources:
    Resources:

Cool, I will be sure to test this version of the mission later on.

11. Kyrbi0

Kyrbi0

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    upload_2019-2-27_3-28-35.png

upload_2019-2-27_3-29-2.png
    !!!

~~~

I need this.

12. Formidable10

Formidable10

Resources:
    Resources:
    Mission 2-

1. Can't control Nazgrel properly or the tauren, recommend giving complete control to Orange or just removing them.

2. Quest doesn't acknowledge kodos going to oasis, fix trigger. Impossible to finish main quest

3. Cairne's legendary item doesn't can't heal Cairne himself despite the item description saying otherwise.

Kodos control very well though.

Mission 3-

I was playing as Red/Thrall

1. Grunt and Spearthrower have the same icon, please change.

2. Command post upgrade for Troll Town Hall is 45 wood, should be higher to match the upgrade cost for stronghold.

3. Kodo Beast is avaliable as Beastiary but it requries a building that isn't listed, it just says Requires: -

please change tech requirement for kodo or remove the kodo option.

4. Divine shield duration is still too long, suggesting cutting duration to somewhere between 5-10 seconds.

5. Being able to place all of the totems where I want to, not just the healing totem would be nice.

6. Dark Green can't access the blood fury upgrade despite fulfilling the tech requirements.

Still this version of the map is way more stable than the earlier versions.

13. deflinok2

deflinok2

Resources:
    Resources:
    Mission 2

- NOW, you can control Nazgrel and Taurens

- fix trigger with oasis and main quest

- Fix cairne item. Now he can heal himself

Mission 3

- Grunt and Spearthrower now have different icons

- Fix bug with wood

- Now Kodo beast avaliable

- Max duration Divine shield 16 sec.

- Blood fury now avaliable to dark green player.

P.S Fixed the same bugs in other chapters and uploaded them to this thread.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
  14. Formidable10

Formidable10

Resources:
    Resources:
    I decided to try the new version of mission 2, Mission 3 I will try again at a later date.

I also decided to test out mission 5 as it's the most popular mission in the Orc campaign.

Mission 2-

1. Thrall's mana totem doesn't provide mana regeneration for some reason.

2. A melee attack/armor upgrade menu pops up right after the first oasis but it does nothing. Suggest removing.

3. Also I can't unshare units with light blue, this is more of a personal nitpick but it would be nice if it could be removed if possible.

Other than that, the mission is playable now. I was able to finish the main quest with no issues. Works like a charm.

It just needs a little more polish and it should be stable.

Mission 5 A hunter in the shadows- (A fan favorite Orc mission)

Some of those comments are more nitpicky, I apologize if I come off as being too critical.

1. This ties into a later point, but I don't think you should have warlocks be avaliable to the Warsong in the mission. One because in the lore it's suggested there isn't any warlocks in the Warsong or Thrall's ranks during the time. I am fine with there being fel orc warlocks in Grom's ranks by Mission 8 since Mannoroth had time to exert his influence over Grom's forces.

In general make orc warlocks untrainable. Or replace them with a unit that better fits in the context of the lore. Like a restoration
    oriented Shaman named Orc Sage or something, which would be especially useful since the Warsong don't have access to any healers.

I know this sounds really nitpicky especially since I didn't point out how weird it is that Dark Green's Frost Wolves (litreally giant wolves) get replaced with Fel Ravagers by drinking demon blood. As compared to just being Fel blooded infused wolves. But it's an issue that's stood out to me since I played the vanilla campaign.

2. There's infinitely spawning wolves at a cave that exists between you and the satyrs, I know it was an issue in the 2 player version

of the map, but I still think it's more of an annoyance than a fun gameplay mechanic. Even if you can farm the wolves. I suggest getting rid of the cave and just keep the wolves there to guard it.

It might not be a huge deal but I would recommend asking other people what they think as well. My playgroup was somewhat annoyed by it by we're only three people.

3. Also you can't upgrade Shamans to access abilities like lightning shield and bloodlust. Please fix, I know their abilities
    get replaced post Demon blood, but they are practically useless in the early game due to the limited use of purge. I would
    like to be able to upgrade my shamans.

4. This is more of a question, I am surprised you didn't make Samuro a fel orc. I don't know if the lore contradicts this

or if it goes against his character, but I would think you would turn him into a chaos/fel orc considering the

context of the story. Your call.

5. I know you increased the number of satyrs who guard the chaos well to make it more challenging. I think it would be

more efficient to just make some elite satyrs instead of a large group of weakling satyrs. Considering how well you

improved the centaur enemies by coming up with new units with new models. It would be great to see some new elite satyrs with their own abilities.

That's all, it's been fun trying these missions out and seeing how people react to them. Thanks for using my feedback.

15. deflinok2

deflinok2

Resources:
    Resources:

Another update and big thanks for you feedback.

Mission 2

- Delete melee attack/armor upgrade menu

Mission 5

- Warlocks have been removed

- Fixed wolves bug

- Little satyrs have been removed

- Shamans of the red player can now get an upgrade

- Samuro after Blood fountain become Fel Orc (The Samuro model was simply not replaced by the necessary)

Attached Files:

16. Kyrbi0

Kyrbi0

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Tell Me About These Trolls : )

17. deflinok2

deflinok2

Resources:
    Resources:
  18. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Either you're having them on another site or you haven't made the album public. I can't see them.

19. Formidable10

Formidable10

Resources:
    Resources:
    Mission 1 Notes-

1. Nazgrel should have a legendary weapon with to fit the theme of the campaign. A weapon with life steal especially, It just feels

weird that Thrall is a better tank than Nazgrel is. Since Nazgrel is suppose to be the up front melee fighter/tank.

2. Drek'thar rescue quest completion message pops up first when the quest becomes avaliable, the dialogue portion

where Drek'thar asks you for help is rushed as well, didn't get a chance to read it. Also I am surprised there isn't a choice to choose to rescue him or not

like Samuro.

3. Need more healing items to be spawned from dead enemies, since the players often have to spend too much time

waiting for their HP and mana to come back. Slows the game down too much

4. Drek'thar dies right away after you try to save him in the cave, you barely have time to react
    to protect them. Increasing the levels of Samuro and Drek'thar would help make them more survivable, at least long enough so they don't drop dead right away after you come to their aid.

Mission 4 (Cry of the Warsong) Notes-

1. There are only two gold mines avaliable at the beginning area instead of three, please fix.
    It's like asking one player to stay behind and do nothing. Not fun

2. Samuro is just chilling in the back and not contributing anything, would be nice if he could help out in the early game,

perhaps protect our new bases.

Mission 5 (Hunter of the Shadows) Notes-

1. There are a bunch of treasures under Cenarius in one of the cutscenes, the one where he's regrowing the trees. Looks goofy, please remove

2. The Warsong don't have a talent, but the trolls and frostwolves do. Up to you what talent they should have, personally I like

to see an aoe spell that gives them a temporary attack buff, like Cry of the Warsong or something.

3. The side quest description identifies pink as High Elves, they are technically Night elves.

4. If your Orange, and you try to transform your Troll druids into bat, it only changes the icon to druid form and the druid doesn't

transform into bat form at all. Then when you click druid form, the druid just dies. Please fix

5. Increase attack range of Bombardment towers by 100-200, to stand out more from their watch tower counterparts. In general cannon

towers are supposed to have a longer ranger than their arrow tower counterparts like in the human faction. Also would be

very useful against archer enemies who often hide in the back.

6. The Fel orc version of Samuro hero name doesn't display properly

7. Fel Orc conversion issues,

7.1 Both fel orc spear thrower and normal orc spear thrower are trainable at the barracks post demon blood drinking.
    Only the fel orc version should be trainable

7.2 Dark Green's normal Shaman and Fel orc shaman are both trainable when only Fel orc shaman should be trainable

post demon blood

8. Effects of Fel Orc's Shamans fel bloodlust doesn't display special effects properly on Dire trolls. Love the new abilities though.

9. Glad Fel Orc Samuro was implemented, but I am surprised considering your using Direfury's model, that you didn't change

Samuro to Direfury's Fel Orc Blademaster skin instead, but rather used the generic vanilla version. Up to you whether to implement it or not.

Despite the number of issues I have, some of which I failed to mention earlier. The map feels great to play, it feels 90 percent complete in it's current stage.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
  20. Kyrbi0

Kyrbi0

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Hmm...
    Yeah, it's probably this, man. Check that the album is not private?