• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Teamcolored Kodo

As requested almost half an hour ago, a Teamcolored Kodo beast.

I had to reduce the quality of the eyes and make custom animations for the portrait animations, so they do look a tad different, but perhaps this will fit the Horde "Pack horse" slot.

Changes
-Updated Leg Wrap

Keywords:
Kodo, Team Colored, Tauren, Horde, Pack, Animal, Beast, Mount
Contents

Teamcolored Kodo (Model)

Reviews
10:21, 28th Oct 2015 Misha: his back-left leg has a bit of a bad wrap, tinker with that to look like the back-right one 13:58, 3rd Oct 2015 MiniMage: I disagree, Misha. Since this is an extremly simple model, it's basically just adding TC to an...

M

10:21, 28th Oct 2015
Misha: his back-left leg has a bit of a bad wrap, tinker with that to look like the back-right one

13:58, 3rd Oct 2015
MiniMage: I disagree, Misha. Since this is an extremly simple model, it's basically just adding TC to an ingame model, changing the ingame model would make little sense. The alternative author has been set to Blizzard Entertainment, granted, I wanted to change the Submiter to Blizzard Entertainment instead, but I don't think we work like that anymore. Either way, it's useful, so it is approved as useful. That is all.

Level 21
God damn this will be useful!
Never did like Blizzard's version of Kodo, because it lacked a lot of stuff and this is really great.