• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[AI] AI For KODO Tag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi i am creating an AI for the kodos in the kodo tag. Its basically a tag game where the kodos hunt the runners. I made the walls have 1 damage so that the kodos will attack the walls instead of getting stuck.
http://www.thehelper.net/threads/help-needed-with-some-kind-of-kodo-tag-ai.163067/
like the picture in this link.

However, now the kodos prioritize the walls more then the runner. If a runner is not covered by the wall and is exposed they wont kill the runner they would destroy the walls first.:vw_wtf:

Level 14
Did try the game but looks like a Kodo will more likely to attack the runner but couldn't reach it because the wall unit blocking its way. It won't attack the wall unless no runner is nearby. (I don't know if this is the problem your asking for.)

For that bug I just saw, the problem that causing it is this.
  • Unit - A unit Is attacked
That bug is at the "Kodo AI Copy 2" trigger.

To fix it, use this instead.
  • Events
    • Unit - A unit Dies
  • Conditions
    • (Owner of (Dying unit)) Equal to (Enemy of Player 11)
    • (Owner of (Killing unit)) Equal to Player 11 (Dark Green)
That will make the kodo to attack the runner after killing the wall that blocking their way. (If there's more wall that block their way after killing the first one, this will repeat after killing an another one.)

Also, you're welcome! :thumbs_up:

Level 5
Ai solved

Thanks! It seems to work now the kodo moves and attack the runner after destroying the building. I used attack previously because i dont want the kodo to waste time destroying the building before attacking the runner :/

Status
Not open for further replies.