• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kodo Tag: Remake

Is this Remake of kodo tag too ridiculous or not?

• Not ridiculous

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi About my last map Runescape Became A Failure Due its lag and size and well I decided with my brother this time that me and him will make a remake version of it.

So far we made some new runners, upgrades, Increase map size (Still Kb not mb or gb) Custom Models We Will Thank the creators of those kodos models which I downloaded onto the credits, New mode endless survival ( Really it will end at a hour later but in this extreme mode and this new one is mixed, Lots of newer kodos are in this mode, they only come at night, so build by day and fight at night. The new kodos are listed here: Love Kodos :Follow you around and when died, the kodos will target to that one unit till he dies or someone else kills them following modes allowd: Hard and Endless survival (they do not attack you)

Time Kodo: Only Allowed In Endless survival mode;

When been killed by a unit, building or a runner that one unit will freeze until wait is over or a kodo killed you.

Vampire kodos: Endless Survival: Too hard to fight at night so use vampire antidote and at morning the vampire kodo is weak.

More kodos will be there and theres also a Tarurn Kodo I don't know if that was spelled right but anyways they can capture runners and units, also when the kodo dies the tarurn will jump off the kodo and fight to the finish.

Theres also new spells for the tower and some spells were fixed due to bugs like the move player now moves you anywhere on the map.
Theres two options from the tower one is to make the npc runners to build buildings, upgrades and a army or just the first two and no army,
we changed the limit of a few units so you can't have like 1 million foot man and rifle man lagging the game and automatic win the game because you survived.

I will ask for testers soon and other help when We need it so far its just the begining so It could take awhile just sit back and wait but for now I am asking for some things like some missle models and loading screens and minimap icons.

let me take the subject a bit further
I require a model for a stampede spell like the beast master has with thunder lizards and I need a loading sreen that is alot of kodos partying around the loading screen (if it has animations I am happy with it just a plain loading screen works too) and I require a minimap Icon similar to a kodo tag one but with 100th Anniversary.

And about the poll this is to tell if this is too ridiculous or not or you have no idea.

Btw here are some pros and cons and this will display why kodo tag remake is harder then the first one, please read first.

Under this line is not mine its from a guide I read on tag maps

Pros:
- Friends and Players are able to be on the same team, everytime
- Newb players can choose their type of difficulty as newbs
- Gameplay is overall easy depending on how many newb players there are
Cons:

- The game is very easy to beat, haven't been in a losing game
- The AI may get bugged and the game is ruined
- The AI tends to follow 1 person until they die, so 1 player can just hide in trees while the other people build

So the cons part will get changed by me and Evles_lie (My friend)
and add newer features.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.