• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNOrcShaman

An icon on Orc Shaman requested by spasorc. The diference between original icon is:
-This is edited screenshot by me :p
-View on orc is diferent
-Added mark on head and glow to eyes.

Keywords:
Shaman, Orc, Horde, Spell, Bloodlust
Contents

BTNOrcShaman (Icon)

Reviews
18:23, 3rd Jun 2010 Pyramidhe@d: Great. Well defined and shaded. Only low mark cos its screenshot edit. Try your own stuff next time.

M

18:23, 3rd Jun 2010
Pyramidhe@d: Great. Well defined and shaded. Only low mark cos its screenshot edit. Try your own stuff next time.

Level 9
Excellent, looks like it'll fit well with a Warcraft 2 map. A sure download for anyone who wants to add a little bas-ass to their Orc shamans! 5/5 Highly Recommended

Level 3
I think it LOOKS really nice, definitely better than the standard war3 one. However, I would just use the standard one simply because it'll keep my map smaller and save on download time.
The passive icon is useful though, for a nice shaman passive ability.

Level 9
Wait, do you mean the thing on the original Blizzard Shaman's head, or on yours? Because I'm rather sure the official one has a wolf on his head. Anywho, great icon. Thank you for requesting it!

Blizzard's icon have boar cup, because the nose of animal is like boar's and not wolf's. I have no reason to change it from boar to wolf so my icon have boar cup also.

The only thing I cand understand is a shape of head on model. It looks like a wolf with orcish jaw, because the forhead, nose and eyes are moved too back, so cup looks like a part of orc and not headwear.

Level 3
very nice icon, i like how it goes from normal to pissed off ... but what is with the green in the jaw?? i think if you insist on keeping it there maybe do something to make it a bit less noticeable ... for some reason my eyes are drawn down from the red eyes, and head symbol (what should be the main aspects) toward the green chin ... doesn't seem natural to me. but yes good item nonetheless 4/5 for me