• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Orc Blademaster

Cloaked Orcish Blademaster, and Fel Orc variant. Meant as a replacement for my previous Blademaster model.

Feel free to use and/or edit these models, so long as you credit me.

Keywords:
Chaos, Orc, Hero, Blademaster, Burning Blade, Horde, Demon, Sword
Contents

Orc Blademaster (Model)

Orc Blademaster (Model)

Reviews
11:37, 9th Jun 2016 The_Silent: Looks good and performs well ingame. Is nice to see some blademaster variations that doesn't just go full bayblade. Approved.

M

11:37, 9th Jun 2016
The_Silent: Looks good and performs well ingame. Is nice to see some blademaster variations that doesn't just go full bayblade. Approved.

Roland

R

Roland

You do realize there's a check list for the models. scroll up and uncheck any of the models.

Level 23
This is in the running to be my favorite model among yours.

Though, there is something about the thighs that seem off (they seem too long).
Ignoring proportion, I think that shortening the thighs/lengthening the tunic would improve the overall character silhouette. As of the now, the sheer compactness of the upper body/arms makes the legs seem unusually lanky by comparison.

I really cant tell if this is just nitpicking, as the in-game view does remove some of the mentioned problem.

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

Excellent work. I love the animations.

Level 11
I really like the model averall (poses and animation ofc), but the only thing I'd ask you to reconsider are the protrusions on the blade's edge. Given that their swords "can cut through armour, and still cut a tomato" a serrated edge would be impractical for them (and go against their theme overall).

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
I really love the animations on this. The alternate "bladestorm" stuff is always appreciated, & creative.... But Spell Three really catches my eye. Absolutely perfect for a "charge" or "blink" or "zip" ability. We need more stuff like that.