• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

3P Campaign Undead v 0.1 (Patch 1.30.4 or newer!)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
full

full

The 3 Player Campaign is my second project based on work of TheSpoon,
It involves editting all of the existing Campaign created by Blizzard so that it can be played with 3 players.

This will allow you to join up with a partners to replay the campaign and save Azeroth, and this time you can't cheat!
full

New Heroes: For the levels where there is only 1 playable character, I have added a two new heroes based on WC lore.

New Factions: High Elves, Kirin-Tor mage, Arthas Allies, Blackrock clan and other

New Artifacts: Each character in the future will receive a completely unique artifacts.
full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Chapter 01 - Ready.

Chapter 02 - Ready.

Chapter 03 - In progress.

Chapter 04 - In progress.

Chapter 05 - In progress

Chapter 06 - In progress.

Chapter 07 - In progress.

Chapter 08 - In progress.

Contents

3P Campaign: Undead 01 (Map)

3P Campaign: Undead 02 (Map)

3P Campaign: Undead 03 (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
@deflinok2 please work on something and then upload, don't start multiple projects and finish almost none. If you do start more than one, don't upload until they are nearly completed. Also, hide those screenshots please. They occupy too much space...
Shar Dundred
Still no update since the review by @deepstrasz, set to substandard until updated.
Level 23
I am not sure how you are making your maps deflinok2, but with the new patch, you do not need to individually import each model/skin you use in multiple maps---- you can just break the map file down and separate the import section from the map, and so once you have the models/skins/icon import for one map, you can just bring them across to your other maps, otherwise I imagine it would be a lot of work.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
@deflinok2 please work on something and then upload, don't start multiple projects and finish almost none. If you do start more than one, don't upload until they are nearly completed.

Also, hide those screenshots please. They occupy too much space and scrolling is a pain.

Awaiting Update.