1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The raddest synthwave tracks were chosen - Check out our Music Contest #12 - Results and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

3P Campaign Orc v 2.1 FINAL (Patch 1.30.4 or newer!)

Submitted by deflinok2
This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The 3 Player Campaign is an ongoing project based on work of TheSpoon,
It involves editting all of the existing Campaign created by Blizzard so that it can be played with 3 players.

This will allow you to join up with a partners to replay the campaign and save Azeroth, and this time you can't cheat!

[​IMG]

New Heroes: For the levels where there is only 1 playable character, I have added a two new heroes based on WC lore.

New Factions: I added four new factions in this maps : Frostwolf clan,Darkspear Trolls ,Warsong Clan and Bloodhoof tribe.

New Artifacts: Each character in the future will receive a completely unique artifacts. At this moment Thrall have unique Artifact - Doomhammer

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Chapter 01 - Ready.

Chapter 02 - Ready.

Chapter 03 - Ready.

Chapter 04 - Ready.

Chapter 05 - Ready.

Chapter 06 - Ready.

Chapter 07 - Ready.

Chapter 08 - In progress.

[​IMG]
Talents it's new mechanic in version 1.4. Each faction with the help of its town hall can use a certain talent. For example: Trolls of the Blackspear can summon the Loa of Death for 15 seconds to rise dead soldiers as skeletons

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

People that were very important for this project. Their resources are amazing and I wish good luck to all of them!
Ujimasa Hojo
Scias
Hayate
Stefan.K
Zavorakto
The_Silent
loktar
Deolrin
AlienAtSystem
Stanakin
Anachron
Stanakin
Darkfang
CRAZYRUSSIAN
Kingluis
PeeKay
Taur
apaka
Dojo
Callahan
Tauer
Skipper
Kimbo
PrMosquito
Kwaliti
FerSZ
chilla_killa
BLazeKraze
Hemske
Uncle Fester
Contents

3P Campaign: Orc 01 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 02 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 03 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 04 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 05 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 06 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 07 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 08 (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
or @tulee Since this has issues which are important since they are related to the game cache, it will reside in Awaiting Update until improved.
  1. Warseeker

Warseeker

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Please avoid using Camera - Pan camera as necessary... in your triggers. It causes desync in multiplayer.

2. deflinok2

deflinok2

Resources:
    Resources:
    Updated : Downloaded a new version of maps. Several bugs were fixed in chapters 5-7. Difficulty levels introduced: Normal and Heroic

3. Re uben

Re uben

Resources:
    Resources:
    how do we play as all the character ?

4. Super Babe

Super Babe

Resources:
    Resources:
    There is no code, so we can't transfer items. If you could change that, that would be lovely.

5. Re uben

Re uben

Resources:
    Resources:
    what kind of camera you mean, and what move to trigger all the character ?

6. deflinok2

deflinok2

Resources:
    Resources:
    At the moment, the items are transferred automatically. They are close to the starting location / base in each mission

7. deflinok2

deflinok2

Resources:
    Resources:
    Updated : Downloaded a new version of maps (1.2). Several bugs were fixed in all chapters. Added new spells to Heroes and change some models

8. Super Babe

Super Babe

Resources:
    Resources:
    Um how exactly does that work? You can't possibly know if the heroes have used the consumables or not, and what if they didn't find all the secret items in the previous chapters.

9. deflinok2

deflinok2

Resources:
    Resources:
    Until the system of saving is introduced, items will be transferred in this way. This will be changed in the future

10. Super Babe

Super Babe

Resources:
    Resources:
    Good, very good that you're working on it. I think I'll hold off playing it until that is introduced.

11. Daffa the Mage

Daffa the Mage

Map Moderator

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I presume the eighth chapter is in progress? If so, I will have this in Awaiting Update until it's ready. Else, I'll review this soon.

12. AngusKirby

AngusKirby

Resources:
    Resources:
    In chapter 6, drek'thar cannot use the glyph to purify the fountain.
    I found that in a lot of the chapters, nazgrel wasn't able to build towers because it said he required a war mill when he already has one.

13. deflinok2

deflinok2

Resources:
    Resources:
    Eight mission not planned.

14. Re uben

Re uben

Resources:
    Resources:
    Would you be so kind to gave me the intruction how to play it, im having difficult to activied the player and i don't understand which pan camera is, thanks.

15. Re uben

Re uben

Resources:
    Resources:
    what is this pan camera you mean ?

16. deflinok2

deflinok2

Resources:
    Resources:
    Update: Downloaded a new version of maps . Fixed bug with Frostwolf towers. (BETA) Added save/load system

17. Re uben

Re uben

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey just want to ask is there anyway to add this map hero character to another map ?

18. deflinok2

deflinok2

Resources:
    Resources:
    Updated to version 1.4. Some of the major changes:
    -Added to Grom Hellscream Artifact - Gorehowl
    -Revised Difficulties.
    -Added to Thrall Horde, Darkspear tribe, Frostwolf clan and Warsong(Chaos) Talents
    -Changes some skins
    -Added /AForce and /AVision commands
    -Added New optional quests in mission 1-2

Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
  19. Formidable10

Formidable10

Resources:
    Resources:
    Big fan of this campaign series, love the concept behind it. I find it a lot more fun to play campaigns like with in 3 player as compared to 2, especially on higher difficulties.

That said, as of version 1.4, is still too glitchy to the point of being unplayable.

In terms of the missions I played, I haven't played missions 2 and 6.

Mission 1, stuck at the login screen, my team all typed -new and the map wouldn't start. Tried every method in the book,
    changing difficulties, caps, everything.

Missions 3,4,5- All desynced at the 5 minute 57 second mark. We all reset our warcraft 3 game just to be safe but it keeps
    happening anyway.

The only mission I played that was truly stable was Mission 7, that I managed to finish all the way.

So please fix the desync issues or post a guide on how to avoid them, that would be great. Thank you