• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

3P Campaign Orc v 2.1 FINAL (Patch 1.30.4 or newer!)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
full

full

The 3 Player Campaign is an ongoing project based on work of TheSpoon,
It involves editting all of the existing Campaign created by Blizzard so that it can be played with 3 players.

This will allow you to join up with a partners to replay the campaign and save Azeroth, and this time you can't cheat!

full

New Heroes: For the levels where there is only 1 playable character, I have added a two new heroes based on WC lore.

New Factions: I added four new factions in this maps : Frostwolf clan,Darkspear Trolls ,Warsong Clan and Bloodhoof tribe.

New Artifacts: Each character in the future will receive a completely unique artifacts. At this moment Thrall have unique Artifact - Doomhammer

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Chapter 01 - Ready.

Chapter 02 - Ready.

Chapter 03 - Ready.

Chapter 04 - Ready.

Chapter 05 - Ready.

Chapter 06 - Ready.

Chapter 07 - Ready.

Chapter 08 - In progress.

full

Talents it's new mechanic in version 1.4. Each faction with the help of its town hall can use a certain talent. For example: Trolls of the Blackspear can summon the Loa of Death for 15 seconds to rise dead soldiers as skeletons

full

full

People that were very important for this project. Their resources are amazing and I wish good luck to all of them!
Ujimasa Hojo
Scias
Hayate
Stefan.K
Zavorakto
The_Silent
loktar
Deolrin
AlienAtSystem
Stanakin
Anachron
Stanakin
Darkfang
CRAZYRUSSIAN
Kingluis
PeeKay
Taur
apaka
Dojo
Callahan
Tauer
Skipper
Kimbo
PrMosquito
Kwaliti
FerSZ
chilla_killa
BLazeKraze
Hemske
Uncle Fester
Contents

3P Campaign: Orc 01 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 02 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 03 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 04 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 05 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 06 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 07 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 08 (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
or @tulee Since this has issues which are important since they are related to the game cache, it will reside in Awaiting Update until improved.
Level 4
At the moment, the items are transferred automatically. They are close to the starting location / base in each mission
Um how exactly does that work? You can't possibly know if the heroes have used the consumables or not, and what if they didn't find all the secret items in the previous chapters.

Level 2
In chapter 6, drek'thar cannot use the glyph to purify the fountain.
I found that in a lot of the chapters, nazgrel wasn't able to build towers because it said he required a war mill when he already has one.

Level 4
Until the system of saving is introduced, items will be transferred in this way. This will be changed in the future

Would you be so kind to gave me the intruction how to play it, im having difficult to activied the player and i don't understand which pan camera is, thanks.

Please avoid using Camera - Pan camera as necessary... in your triggers. It causes desync in multiplayer.
what is this pan camera you mean ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 4
Um how exactly does that work? You can't possibly know if the heroes have used the consumables or not, and what if they didn't find all the secret items in the previous chapters.

Hey just want to ask is there anyway to add this map hero character to another map ?

Level 8
Updated to version 1.4. Some of the major changes:
-Added to Grom Hellscream Artifact - Gorehowl
-Revised Difficulties.
-Added to Thrall Horde, Darkspear tribe, Frostwolf clan and Warsong(Chaos) Talents
-Changes some skins
-Added /AForce and /AVision commands
-Added New optional quests in mission 1-2

Last edited:
Level 5
Big fan of this campaign series, love the concept behind it. I find it a lot more fun to play campaigns like with in 3 player as compared to 2, especially on higher difficulties.

That said, as of version 1.4, is still too glitchy to the point of being unplayable.

In terms of the missions I played, I haven't played missions 2 and 6.

Mission 1, stuck at the login screen, my team all typed -new and the map wouldn't start. Tried every method in the book,
changing difficulties, caps, everything.

Missions 3,4,5- All desynced at the 5 minute 57 second mark. We all reset our warcraft 3 game just to be safe but it keeps
happening anyway.

The only mission I played that was truly stable was Mission 7, that I managed to finish all the way.

So please fix the desync issues or post a guide on how to avoid them, that would be great. Thank you

Level 8
Big fan of this campaign series, love the concept behind it. I find it a lot more fun to play campaigns like with in 3 player as compared to 2, especially on higher difficulties.

That said, as of version 1.4, is still too glitchy to the point of being unplayable.

In terms of the missions I played, I haven't played missions 2 and 6.

Mission 1, stuck at the login screen, my team all typed -new and the map wouldn't start. Tried every method in the book,
changing difficulties, caps, everything.

Missions 3,4,5- All desynced at the 5 minute 57 second mark. We all reset our warcraft 3 game just to be safe but it keeps
happening anyway.

The only mission I played that was truly stable was Mission 7, that I managed to finish all the way.

So please fix the desync issues or post a guide on how to avoid them, that would be great. Thank you

Thanks for feedback.Please tell me what Warcraft version are you playing? Many of my friends have bugs and happen just for the fact that they play on the version below 1.30. I will try to find and fix all the bugs

Level 5
Thanks for feedback.Please tell me what Warcraft version are you playing? Many of my friends have bugs and happen just for the fact that they play on the version below 1.30. I will try to find and fix all the bugs

I am playing on version 1.29, however I just found a way to update it to version 1.30 and I am on it currently. But I was playing on version 1.29 before, still it would be nice if the map was 1.29 version friendly so my own friends could play it without issue.

Level 8
I am playing on version 1.29, however I just found a way to update it to version 1.30 and I am on it currently. But I was playing on version 1.29 before, still it would be nice if the map was 1.29 version friendly so my own friends could play it without issue.

I recommend to try the latest version (1.30) because I have already played a lot of games, and such departures have not been seen. And I found a bug due to which you could not start 1 mission, the fixed version is already loaded. Patches since 1.27 to the current very unstable, and I sometimes not understand because of what can happen desync

Last edited:
Level 5
I recommend to try the latest version (1.30) because I have already played a lot of games, and such departures have not been seen. And I found a bug due to which you could not start 1 mission, the fixed version is already loaded. Patches since 1.27 to the current very unstable, and I sometimes not understand because of what can happen desync

Forgot to mention, mission 3 is unwinnable. The objective where you to send 3 zeppelins to your base, it doesn't work. I tried multiple times. I had all the players on my team send scores of zeppelins to their bases, nothing happens. Even if I destroy all of the enemy bases the game won't finish. Just letting you know.

Also a quality of life request, please let Orange control the Kodos in mission 2, it's a pain to have to go back and forth to protect the kodos simply because their A.I won't move unless we are far enough away from them.

Level 8
Forgot to mention, mission 3 is unwinnable. The objective where you to send 3 zeppelins to your base, it doesn't work. I tried multiple times. I had all the players on my team send scores of zeppelins to their bases, nothing happens. Even if I destroy all of the enemy bases the game won't finish. Just letting you know.

Also a quality of life request, please let Orange control the Kodos in mission 2, it's a pain to have to go back and forth to protect the kodos simply because their A.I won't move unless we are far enough away from them.

3 mission tried to fix this bug, please test. In 2 mission control gave Kodo the player orange.Write whether everything works smoothly

Attachments

• 3P Orc02 v1.4b.w3x
    3.2 MB · Views: 160
  • 3P Orc03 v1.4 .w3x
    7.5 MB · Views: 166
Level 5
Here's my feedback,

Note:

1. I am on version 1.30

2. I am using the maps you gave me specifically

So I tested mission 2, even though Orange has control of the Kodos, they still move on their own, mostly moving backwards to the starting area. Which is really annoying. Nazgrel and the remaining tauren patrol just stayed behind, didn't follow the kodos.

I couldn't finish the mission because my team thought the map was too annoying to play all the way.

If you could remove the A.I that is controlling the Kodos and give Orange full control of Nazgrel and the other tauren guards that would be great. Or remove Nazgrel and the other tauren for balance, I am fine either way.

I am sure you heard some of this feedback already but I feel obligated to speak out about it, since these concerns were shared in my play group.

In terms of Mission 3-

Note when I mean Dark Green I mean, the Nazgrel Frost Wolf faction.

1. The difficulty/load code menu doesn't pop up in the beginning like other missions.

2. Divine shield on paladins is super annoying, I know it's an iconic ability but please nerf. It's really annoying having

an attacker destroy your buildings and you can't do anything against it. Please increase the mana cost/reduce the duration of the ability, or better yet replace it with something else. Maybe like a divine smite ability that deals aoe damage or a weaker resurrection ability.

3. Resource sharing would be huge, very much needed. Considering maps like this encourage cooperation, it would be a great way
to encourage players to work together.

4. Samuro, Drek'thar dumb ai, they keep kamikazing themselves into the enemy bases. It would be better if they joined Grom
in the attack waves or just stay behind to guard the players's bases.

5. Human towers turn invisible when they get destroyed instead of well being destroyed, and become invulnerable. Specifically the blue base's towers.

6. Dark green can't use his burrow ability to take in his peons.

7. Can't train units like Kodos, and the game doesn't list what buildings are required to train them. If they can't be used
please remove them for the mission.

8. Some talents are unusuable since the main buildings don't have mana. Specifically my Varok Sarufang talent.

9. Vol'jin's summonable pet raptor is overpowerded, nerf health if possible.

10. A.I heroes get stuck if I build buildings near the resurrection stone, please place resurrection stone behind Grom's base.

11. Dark Green's town hall physically moves when he uses the frostwolf tower ability.

12. Quest says buy two zeppelins but the pop up messages say three. Please correct

Thankfully the main mission objective works pretty well. Only one of the players has to get 2-3 zeppelins back to their main base.
And the item codes work properly.

Sorry if I come off as nitpicky but these complaints were shared in my playgroup, we like your missions we just want the experience to go smoother.

By the way, if you feel like any of these changes would make the mission too easy, feel free to make the enemies more difficult. Like higher health units/buildings or increase the frequency of the attack waves. We just want these quality of life updates to make the campaign experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Level 8
Here's my feedback,

Note:

1. I am on version 1.30

So I tested mission 2, even though Orange has control of the Kodos, they still move on their own, mostly moving backwards to the starting area. Which is really annoying. Nazgrel and the remaining tauren patrol just stayed behind, didn't follow the kodos.

I couldn't finish the mission because my team thought the map was too annoying to play all the way.

If you could remove the A.I that is controlling the Kodos and give Orange full control of Nazgrel and the other tauren guards that would be great. Or remove Nazgrel and the other tauren for balance, I am fine either way.

I am sure you heard some of this feedback already but I feel obligated to speak out about it, since these concerns were shared in my play group.

In terms of Mission 3-

1. The difficulty/load code menu doesn't pop up in the beginning like other missions.

2. Divine shield on paladins is super annoying, I know it's an iconic ability but please nerf. It's really annoying having

an attacker destroy your buildings and you can't do anything against it. Please increase the mana cost/reduce the duration of the ability, or better yet replace it with something else. Maybe like a divine smite ability that deals aoe damage or a weaker resurrection ability.

3. Resource sharing would be huge, very much needed. Considering maps like this encourage cooperation, it would be a great way

4. Samuro, Drek'thar dumb ai, they keep kamikazing themselves into the enemy bases. It would be better if they joined Grom

5. Human towers turn invisible when they get destroyed instead of well being destroyed, and become invulnerable. Specifically the blue base's towers.

7. Can't train units like Kodos, and the game doesn't list what buildings are required to train them. If they can't be used

8. Some talents are unusuable since the main buildings don't have mana. Specifically my Varok Sarufang talent.

10. A.I heroes get stuck if I build buildings near the resurrection stone, please place resurrection stone behind Grom's base.

11. Dark Green's town hall physically moves when he uses the frostwolf tower ability.

12. Quest says buy two zeppelins but the pop up messages say three. Please correct

Thankfully the main mission objective works pretty well. Only one of the players has to get 2-3 zeppelins back to their main base.

Sorry if I come off as nitpicky but these complaints were shared in my playgroup, we like your missions we just want the experience to go smoother.

By the way, if you feel like any of these changes would make the mission too easy, feel free to make the enemies more difficult. Like higher health units/buildings or increase the frequency of the attack waves. We just want these quality of life updates to make the campaign experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Wow,thanks for feedback. I'll try to fix everything you said immediately.

Level 8
Here's my feedback,

Note:

1. I am on version 1.30

In terms of Mission 3-

Ok. Mission 2
- I delete codos AI and gave control over nazgrel and Taurens to all players

Mission 3

- Nerf Divine Shield

- Now the code loading screen appears

- Delete dumb Samuro and Drek-thar AI. Now they defend base like Uther in Mission 2 from Human Campaign

- Fix burrow abilty

- Nerf Vol'jin's Raptors

- Fix Zeppelns quest message

- Now all talents dont need mana

- Fix invisible human tower

- Put the resurrection stone on the Grom's base

- Fix Frostwolf Talent( FrostTower).

- Kodo is now available

Attachments

• 3P Orc02 v1.4b.w3x
    3.1 MB · Views: 156
  • 3P Orc03 v1.4 .w3x
    7.5 MB · Views: 166
Level 5
Ok. Mission 2
- I delete codos AI and gave control over nazgrel and Taurens to all players

Mission 3

- Nerf Divine Shield

- Now the code loading screen appears

- Delete dumb Samuro and Drek-thar AI. Now they defend base like Uther in Mission 2 from Human Campaign

- Fix burrow abilty

- Nerf Vol'jin's Raptors

- Fix Zeppelns quest message

- Now all talents dont need mana

- Fix invisible human tower

- Put the resurrection stone on the Grom's base

- Fix Frostwolf Talent( FrostTower).

- Kodo is now available

Cool, I will be sure to test this version of the mission later on.

Level 5
Mission 2-

1. Can't control Nazgrel properly or the tauren, recommend giving complete control to Orange or just removing them.

2. Quest doesn't acknowledge kodos going to oasis, fix trigger. Impossible to finish main quest

3. Cairne's legendary item doesn't can't heal Cairne himself despite the item description saying otherwise.

Kodos control very well though.

Mission 3-

I was playing as Red/Thrall

1. Grunt and Spearthrower have the same icon, please change.

2. Command post upgrade for Troll Town Hall is 45 wood, should be higher to match the upgrade cost for stronghold.

3. Kodo Beast is avaliable as Beastiary but it requries a building that isn't listed, it just says Requires: -

please change tech requirement for kodo or remove the kodo option.

4. Divine shield duration is still too long, suggesting cutting duration to somewhere between 5-10 seconds.

5. Being able to place all of the totems where I want to, not just the healing totem would be nice.

6. Dark Green can't access the blood fury upgrade despite fulfilling the tech requirements.

Still this version of the map is way more stable than the earlier versions.

Level 8
Mission 2-

1. Can't control Nazgrel properly or the tauren, recommend giving complete control to Orange or just removing them.

2. Quest doesn't acknowledge kodos going to oasis, fix trigger. Impossible to finish main quest

3. Cairne's legendary item doesn't can't heal Cairne himself despite the item description saying otherwise.

Kodos control very well though.

Mission 3-

I was playing as Red/Thrall

1. Grunt and Spearthrower have the same icon, please change.

2. Command post upgrade for Troll Town Hall is 45 wood, should be higher to match the upgrade cost for stronghold.

3. Kodo Beast is avaliable as Beastiary but it requries a building that isn't listed, it just says Requires: -

please change tech requirement for kodo or remove the kodo option.

4. Divine shield duration is still too long, suggesting cutting duration to somewhere between 5-10 seconds.

5. Being able to place all of the totems where I want to, not just the healing totem would be nice.

6. Dark Green can't access the blood fury upgrade despite fulfilling the tech requirements.

Still this version of the map is way more stable than the earlier versions.

Mission 2

- NOW, you can control Nazgrel and Taurens

- fix trigger with oasis and main quest

- Fix cairne item. Now he can heal himself

Mission 3

- Grunt and Spearthrower now have different icons

- Fix bug with wood

- Now Kodo beast avaliable

- Max duration Divine shield 16 sec.

- Blood fury now avaliable to dark green player.

P.S Fixed the same bugs in other chapters and uploaded them to this thread.

Attachments

• 3P Orc02 v1.4b.w3x
    3.1 MB · Views: 189
  • 3P Orc03 v1.4 .w3x
    7.6 MB · Views: 166
Last edited:
Level 5
I decided to try the new version of mission 2, Mission 3 I will try again at a later date.

I also decided to test out mission 5 as it's the most popular mission in the Orc campaign.

Mission 2-

1. Thrall's mana totem doesn't provide mana regeneration for some reason.

2. A melee attack/armor upgrade menu pops up right after the first oasis but it does nothing. Suggest removing.

3. Also I can't unshare units with light blue, this is more of a personal nitpick but it would be nice if it could be removed if possible.

Other than that, the mission is playable now. I was able to finish the main quest with no issues. Works like a charm.

It just needs a little more polish and it should be stable.

Mission 5 A hunter in the shadows- (A fan favorite Orc mission)

Some of those comments are more nitpicky, I apologize if I come off as being too critical.

1. This ties into a later point, but I don't think you should have warlocks be avaliable to the Warsong in the mission. One because in the lore it's suggested there isn't any warlocks in the Warsong or Thrall's ranks during the time. I am fine with there being fel orc warlocks in Grom's ranks by Mission 8 since Mannoroth had time to exert his influence over Grom's forces.

In general make orc warlocks untrainable. Or replace them with a unit that better fits in the context of the lore. Like a restoration
oriented Shaman named Orc Sage or something, which would be especially useful since the Warsong don't have access to any healers.

I know this sounds really nitpicky especially since I didn't point out how weird it is that Dark Green's Frost Wolves (litreally giant wolves) get replaced with Fel Ravagers by drinking demon blood. As compared to just being Fel blooded infused wolves. But it's an issue that's stood out to me since I played the vanilla campaign.

2. There's infinitely spawning wolves at a cave that exists between you and the satyrs, I know it was an issue in the 2 player version

of the map, but I still think it's more of an annoyance than a fun gameplay mechanic. Even if you can farm the wolves. I suggest getting rid of the cave and just keep the wolves there to guard it.

It might not be a huge deal but I would recommend asking other people what they think as well. My playgroup was somewhat annoyed by it by we're only three people.

3. Also you can't upgrade Shamans to access abilities like lightning shield and bloodlust. Please fix, I know their abilities
get replaced post Demon blood, but they are practically useless in the early game due to the limited use of purge. I would
like to be able to upgrade my shamans.

4. This is more of a question, I am surprised you didn't make Samuro a fel orc. I don't know if the lore contradicts this

or if it goes against his character, but I would think you would turn him into a chaos/fel orc considering the

context of the story. Your call.

5. I know you increased the number of satyrs who guard the chaos well to make it more challenging. I think it would be

more efficient to just make some elite satyrs instead of a large group of weakling satyrs. Considering how well you

improved the centaur enemies by coming up with new units with new models. It would be great to see some new elite satyrs with their own abilities.

That's all, it's been fun trying these missions out and seeing how people react to them. Thanks for using my feedback.

Level 8
I decided to try the new version of mission 2, Mission 3 I will try again at a later date.

I also decided to test out mission 5 as it's the most popular mission in the Orc campaign.

Mission 2-

1. Thrall's mana totem doesn't provide mana regeneration for some reason.

2. A melee attack/armor upgrade menu pops up right after the first oasis but it does nothing. Suggest removing.

3. Also I can't unshare units with light blue, this is more of a personal nitpick but it would be nice if it could be removed if possible.

Other than that, the mission is playable now. I was able to finish the main quest with no issues. Works like a charm.

It just needs a little more polish and it should be stable.

Mission 5 A hunter in the shadows- (A fan favorite Orc mission)

Some of those comments are more nitpicky, I apologize if I come off as being too critical.

1. This ties into a later point, but I don't think you should have warlocks be avaliable to the Warsong in the mission. One because in the lore it's suggested there isn't any warlocks in the Warsong or Thrall's ranks during the time. I am fine with there being fel orc warlocks in Grom's ranks by Mission 8 since Mannoroth had time to exert his influence over Grom's forces.

In general make orc warlocks untrainable. Or replace them with a unit that better fits in the context of the lore. Like a restoration
oriented Shaman named Orc Sage or something, which would be especially useful since the Warsong don't have access to any healers.

I know this sounds really nitpicky especially since I didn't point out how weird it is that Dark Green's Frost Wolves (litreally giant wolves) get replaced with Fel Ravagers by drinking demon blood. As compared to just being Fel blooded infused wolves. But it's an issue that's stood out to me since I played the vanilla campaign.

2. There's infinitely spawning wolves at a cave that exists between you and the satyrs, I know it was an issue in the 2 player version

of the map, but I still think it's more of an annoyance than a fun gameplay mechanic. Even if you can farm the wolves. I suggest getting rid of the cave and just keep the wolves there to guard it.

It might not be a huge deal but I would recommend asking other people what they think as well. My playgroup was somewhat annoyed by it by we're only three people.

3. Also you can't upgrade Shamans to access abilities like lightning shield and bloodlust. Please fix, I know their abilities
get replaced post Demon blood, but they are practically useless in the early game due to the limited use of purge. I would
like to be able to upgrade my shamans.

4. This is more of a question, I am surprised you didn't make Samuro a fel orc. I don't know if the lore contradicts this

or if it goes against his character, but I would think you would turn him into a chaos/fel orc considering the

context of the story. Your call.

5. I know you increased the number of satyrs who guard the chaos well to make it more challenging. I think it would be

more efficient to just make some elite satyrs instead of a large group of weakling satyrs. Considering how well you

improved the centaur enemies by coming up with new units with new models. It would be great to see some new elite satyrs with their own abilities.

That's all, it's been fun trying these missions out and seeing how people react to them. Thanks for using my feedback.

Another update and big thanks for you feedback.

Mission 2

- Delete melee attack/armor upgrade menu

Mission 5

- Warlocks have been removed

- Fixed wolves bug

- Little satyrs have been removed

- Shamans of the red player can now get an upgrade

- Samuro after Blood fountain become Fel Orc (The Samuro model was simply not replaced by the necessary)

Attachments

• 3P Orc05 v1.4.w3x
    8.7 MB · Views: 198
Level 5
Mission 1 Notes-

1. Nazgrel should have a legendary weapon with to fit the theme of the campaign. A weapon with life steal especially, It just feels

weird that Thrall is a better tank than Nazgrel is. Since Nazgrel is suppose to be the up front melee fighter/tank.

2. Drek'thar rescue quest completion message pops up first when the quest becomes avaliable, the dialogue portion

where Drek'thar asks you for help is rushed as well, didn't get a chance to read it. Also I am surprised there isn't a choice to choose to rescue him or not

like Samuro.

3. Need more healing items to be spawned from dead enemies, since the players often have to spend too much time

waiting for their HP and mana to come back. Slows the game down too much

4. Drek'thar dies right away after you try to save him in the cave, you barely have time to react
to protect them. Increasing the levels of Samuro and Drek'thar would help make them more survivable, at least long enough so they don't drop dead right away after you come to their aid.

Mission 4 (Cry of the Warsong) Notes-

1. There are only two gold mines avaliable at the beginning area instead of three, please fix.
It's like asking one player to stay behind and do nothing. Not fun

2. Samuro is just chilling in the back and not contributing anything, would be nice if he could help out in the early game,

perhaps protect our new bases.

Mission 5 (Hunter of the Shadows) Notes-

1. There are a bunch of treasures under Cenarius in one of the cutscenes, the one where he's regrowing the trees. Looks goofy, please remove

2. The Warsong don't have a talent, but the trolls and frostwolves do. Up to you what talent they should have, personally I like

to see an aoe spell that gives them a temporary attack buff, like Cry of the Warsong or something.

3. The side quest description identifies pink as High Elves, they are technically Night elves.

4. If your Orange, and you try to transform your Troll druids into bat, it only changes the icon to druid form and the druid doesn't

transform into bat form at all. Then when you click druid form, the druid just dies. Please fix

5. Increase attack range of Bombardment towers by 100-200, to stand out more from their watch tower counterparts. In general cannon

towers are supposed to have a longer ranger than their arrow tower counterparts like in the human faction. Also would be

very useful against archer enemies who often hide in the back.

6. The Fel orc version of Samuro hero name doesn't display properly

7. Fel Orc conversion issues,

7.1 Both fel orc spear thrower and normal orc spear thrower are trainable at the barracks post demon blood drinking.
Only the fel orc version should be trainable

7.2 Dark Green's normal Shaman and Fel orc shaman are both trainable when only Fel orc shaman should be trainable

post demon blood

8. Effects of Fel Orc's Shamans fel bloodlust doesn't display special effects properly on Dire trolls. Love the new abilities though.

9. Glad Fel Orc Samuro was implemented, but I am surprised considering your using Direfury's model, that you didn't change

Samuro to Direfury's Fel Orc Blademaster skin instead, but rather used the generic vanilla version. Up to you whether to implement it or not.

Despite the number of issues I have, some of which I failed to mention earlier. The map feels great to play, it feels 90 percent complete in it's current stage.

Last edited:
Level 8
Mission 1 Notes-

1. Nazgrel should have a legendary weapon with to fit the theme of the campaign. A weapon with life steal especially, It just feels

weird that Thrall is a better tank than Nazgrel is. Since Nazgrel is suppose to be the up front melee fighter/tank.

2. Drek'thar rescue quest completion message pops up first when the quest becomes avaliable, the dialogue portion

where Drek'thar asks you for help is rushed as well, didn't get a chance to read it. Also I am surprised there isn't a choice to choose to rescue him or not

like Samuro.

3. Need more healing items to be spawned from dead enemies, since the players often have to spend too much time

waiting for their HP and mana to come back. Slows the game down too much

4. Drek'thar dies right away after you try to save him in the cave, you barely have time to react
to protect them. Increasing the levels of Samuro and Drek'thar would help make them more survivable, at least long enough so they don't drop dead right away after you come to their aid.

Mission 4 (Cry of the Warsong) Notes-

1. There are only two gold mines avaliable at the beginning area instead of three, please fix.
It's like asking one player to stay behind and do nothing. Not fun

2. Samuro is just chilling in the back and not contributing anything, would be nice if he could help out in the early game,

perhaps protect our new bases.

Mission 5 (Hunter of the Shadows) Notes-

1. There are a bunch of treasures under Cenarius in one of the cutscenes, the one where he's regrowing the trees. Looks goofy, please remove

2. The Warsong don't have a talent, but the trolls and frostwolves do. Up to you what talent they should have, personally I like

to see an aoe spell that gives them a temporary attack buff, like Cry of the Warsong or something.

3. The side quest description identifies pink as High Elves, they are technically Night elves.

4. If your Orange, and you try to transform your Troll druids into bat, it only changes the icon to druid form and the druid doesn't

transform into bat form at all. Then when you click druid form, the druid just dies. Please fix

5. Increase attack range of Bombardment towers by 100-200, to stand out more from their watch tower counterparts. In general cannon

towers are supposed to have a longer ranger than their arrow tower counterparts like in the human faction. Also would be

very useful against archer enemies who often hide in the back.

6. The Fel orc version of Samuro hero name doesn't display properly

7. Fel Orc conversion issues,

7.1 Both fel orc spear thrower and normal orc spear thrower are trainable at the barracks post demon blood drinking.
Only the fel orc version should be trainable

7.2 Dark Green's normal Shaman and Fel orc shaman are both trainable when only Fel orc shaman should be trainable

post demon blood

8. Effects of Fel Orc's Shamans fel bloodlust doesn't display special effects properly on Dire trolls. Love the new abilities though.

9. Glad Fel Orc Samuro was implemented, but I am surprised considering your using Direfury's model, that you didn't change

Samuro to Direfury's Fel Orc Blademaster skin instead, but rather used the generic vanilla version. Up to you whether to implement it or not.

Despite the number of issues I have, some of which I failed to mention earlier. The map feels great to play, it feels 90 percent complete in it's current stage.

Uploaded all fixed mission in thread

All Missions

- Returned to Standart Samuro model

- Increased damage Bombardient Tower to 120 and ranger to 200

Mission 1

- add more heal potions spawned from dead enemies

- fix bugs with drek-thar dialog

- Raised level of Samuro until 3 and Drek-Thar to 5

Mission 4

- Added third gold mine

Mission 5

- fix bug with bat form

- fix bug with dark green Shamans and Spear Thrower

- high elves - > night elves

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
Much better. There are still some at the top that are missing, but the pertinent ones (i.e. the custom faction ones) are there. Most importantly the Jungle Troll one is there. ; )

So, Headhunters, Witch Doctors, 'dire trolls', 'warriors', 'turtle riders', and Vol'jin, eh? Tell me more. : )

Level 5
Mission 1: Glad to hear about the new changes,

1. However the mission is still unwinnable since I can't

rescue the stranded (Purple) horde units to finish the quest even when I am right next to time.

2. Also Drek'thar doesn't spawn after the cage guarded by the revenants is destroyed.

3. Dark Green and Light blue have the "please wait for the red player to choose" message

stuck on their screen even after the samuro quest is done. Maybe it would be better

for Samuro to get captured and stuck in a cage so you wouldn't have to make a choice.

Mission 4-

1. Really stable thank you, I appreciate the fact you came up with an explanation

on why Samuro doesn't join in the fight, however whenever a player
clicks/looks on him a message pops up on everyone's screens with the Samuro dialogue.

It gets annoying after a while, if you could just change it where the message is only

popped once or twice that would be great.

Talents aren't avaliable in Missions 4-5 across all three players. Please fix

Mission 6 (Where wyverns dare):

1. Mission 6's food upkeep is higher than usual, probably borrowed from the 2 Player

campaign. I would prefer the usual upkeep like in earlier missions for consistency.

2. Not exactly fair to yellow to make him build a new town hall while Orange and Red have

a town hall of their own.

3. Red Barracks has the troll regeneration upgrade avaliable to research despite

the fact I don't have trolls avaliable?

4. If you upgrade a watchtower into a cannon tower it disappears almost as if a texture is

missing.

That's all of the major problems I can think of at the time. Issues like this don't always come up in the first test, sometimes it takes multiple tests. Anyway I am glad to help, and I am eagerly looking forward to Mission 8.

By the way, if you want to give Drek'thar/Frostwolf clan a unique flying unit instead of Wind Riders since their wyverns are captured

at the beginning of the game. You could possibly use the orc version of a chimera rider, under the name Rylak which was a popular Orc mount on Draenor. Rylaks were used a lot by Thrall's Uncle who was a member of the Frostwolves. Maybe they don't have access to Rylaks are this period of time but I wouldn't be surprised if the Frost Wolves bred.

Rylaks after immigrating from Draenor to Azeroth. Just a thought

Rylak

Chimaera Rider and Derivatives

Last edited:
Level 8
Mission 1: Glad to hear about the new changes,

1. However the mission is still unwinnable since I can't

rescue the stranded (Purple) horde units to finish the quest even when I am right next to time.

2. Also Drek'thar doesn't spawn after the cage guarded by the revenants is destroyed.

3. Dark Green and Light blue have the "please wait for the red player to choose" message

stuck on their screen even after the samuro quest is done. Maybe it would be better

for Samuro to get captured and stuck in a cage so you wouldn't have to make a choice.

Mission 4-

1. Really stable thank you, I appreciate the fact you came up with an explanation

on why Samuro doesn't join in the fight, however whenever a player
clicks/looks on him a message pops up on everyone's screens with the Samuro dialogue.

It gets annoying after a while, if you could just change it where the message is only

popped once or twice that would be great.

Talents aren't avaliable in Missions 4-5 across all three players. Please fix

Mission 6 (Where wyverns dare):

1. Mission 6's food upkeep is higher than usual, probably borrowed from the 2 Player

campaign. I would prefer the usual upkeep like in earlier missions for consistency.

2. Not exactly fair to yellow to make him build a new town hall while Orange and Red have

a town hall of their own.

3. Red Barracks has the troll regeneration upgrade avaliable to research despite

the fact I don't have trolls avaliable?

4. If you upgrade a watchtower into a cannon tower it disappears almost as if a texture is

missing.

That's all of the major problems I can think of at the time. Issues like this don't always come up in the first test, sometimes it takes multiple tests. Anyway I am glad to help, and I am eagerly looking forward to Mission 8.

By the way, if you want to give Drek'thar/Frostwolf clan a unique flying unit instead of Wind Riders since their wyverns are captured

at the beginning of the game. You could possibly use the orc version of a chimera rider, under the name Rylak which was a popular Orc mount on Draenor. Rylaks were used a lot by Thrall's Uncle who was a member of the Frostwolves. Maybe they don't have access to Rylaks are this period of time but I wouldn't be surprised if the Frost Wolves bred.

Rylaks after immigrating from Draenor to Azeroth. Just a thought

Rylak

Chimaera Rider and Derivatives

Upload in thread

Mission 1

- Fixed Drek-thar death before you release him

- Now quest with samuro has no choice

Mission 4

- Samuro now defend first camp

What about talents (they are not available on the 1st level of the town hall, only 2 or more)

- Delete Samuro dialogs

Mission 6

- Fixed food upkeep

- The yellow player now has a pre-built town hall

- Fixed red barracks bug

- fixed model cannon tower

Level 5
Upload in thread

Mission 1

- Fixed Drek-thar death before you release him

- Now quest with samuro has no choice

Mission 4

- Samuro now defend first camp

What about talents (they are not available on the 1st level of the town hall, only 2 or more)

- Delete Samuro dialogs

Mission 6

- Fixed food upkeep

- The yellow player now has a pre-built town hall

- Fixed red barracks bug

- fixed model cannon tower

I keep forgetting talents are tier 2 only, thanks for pointing that out.

1.Since the Warsong have access to a Fortress in Mission 5 they will get a talent at that point? I am guessing that will be added later.

Mission 1-

2..Unfortunately Mission 1 is still unwinnable since I can't rescue the Stranded Orcs ergo complete the first required quest, I am sure that will be fixed at a later point.

3.The Revenants guarding Drek'thar are too difficult to fight against since they can spam chain lightning rapidly, if you could nerf them or put a message to recommend players to level up to 2 first and be careful that would be great.

4. If you could please put a reminder at the beginning of the game that Light Blue/Vol'jin can use his staff to summon trolls. I have to keep reminding the new players that they can use the staff to summon trolls.

5. Also have Vol'jin start with healing wave like Thrall starts with Chain lightning would be good, it really annoys me when
new players choose summon raptor instead and make the game significantly more difficult.

Mission 6-

6. In Mission 6, Orange can't research the last Shaman upgrade that is needed to unlock Bloodlust.

7. I know you only use Drek'thar once/twice in the campaign, but far sight is an really weak ability,
even in terms of the vanilla campaign. Perhaps if you made far sight a beginning ability that Drek'thar
starts with automatically and replace the level slot with another ability that's more useful would be very helpful towards Drek'thar players. Maybe something Frost themed (since he's lead the Frostwolves you know) like Frost Armor or Ice Bolt. There's an ability in the game called Monsoon that could be a good replacement for Drek'thar's Forked Lightning ability, since Thrall already has forked lightning, monsoon might be a good ability for Drek'thar to have so his ability kit is more unique than Thrall's. Just a though.

Once Mission 1's main quest is fix, the entire campaign should be stable for anyone who would want to binge play all of the missions.. Number 7 is mostly a nitpick, I leave that up to you whether to fix or not.

Last edited:
Level 8
I keep forgetting talents are tier 2 only, thanks for pointing that out.

1.Since the Warsong have access to a Fortress in Mission 5 they will get a talent at that point? I am guessing that will be added later.

Mission 1-

2..Unfortunately Mission 1 is still unwinnable since I can't rescue the Stranded Orcs ergo complete the first required quest, I am sure that will be fixed at a later point.

3.The Revenants guarding Drek'thar are too difficult to fight against since they can spam chain lightning rapidly, if you could nerf them or put a message to recommend players to level up to 2 first and be careful that would be great.

4. If you could please put a reminder at the beginning of the game that Light Blue/Vol'jin can use his staff to summon trolls. I have to keep reminding the new players that they can use the staff to summon trolls.

5. Also have Vol'jin start with healing wave like Thrall starts with Chain lightning would be good, it really annoys me when
new players choose summon raptor instead and make the game significantly more difficult.

Mission 6-

6. In Mission 6, Orange can't research the last Shaman upgrade that is needed to unlock Bloodlust.

7. I know you only use Drek'thar once/twice in the campaign, but far sight is an really weak ability,
even in terms of the vanilla campaign. Perhaps if you made far sight a beginning ability that Drek'thar
starts with automatically and replace the level slot with another ability that's more useful would be very helpful towards Drek'thar players. Maybe something Frost themed (since he's lead the Frostwolves you know) like Frost Armor or Ice Bolt. There's an ability in the game called Monsoon that could be a good replacement for Drek'thar's Forked Lightning ability, since Thrall already has forked lightning, monsoon might be a good ability for Drek'thar to have so his ability kit is more unique than Thrall's. Just a though.

Once Mission 1's main quest is fix, the entire campaign should be stable for anyone who would want to binge play all of the missions.. Number 7 is mostly a nitpick, I leave that up to you whether to fix or not.

Mission 1

- Fixed quest

- Nerf Revenants

- At the beginning of the mission Vol'jin have already studied the healing wave

- Added hint about the staff

Mission 6

- Fix research

- Replace far sight to frostnova

What about warsong talent.

In 5 missions available, but only when the orcs drink the blood of Mannoroth. In the future I will add talent to warsong clan(normal) and bloodhoof tribe

Level 5
Congrats on releasing version 1.5 by the way

Being the final mission and the culmination of everything that has happened in the campaign, there's a lot to be said, and a lot to be critiqued.

Mission 8-
I love how you took inspiration from the Rexxar campaign, a group of three heroes with ally armies to defeat a massive legion, it gives the battle a sense of scale that I think the vanilla campaign failed at doing.

Despite this though, there are a LOT of issues, a fair share of major ones.

1. The hair on Jaina's model is glitched, the top on her hair looks black. Like a texture is missing. Recommend replacing her with the vanilla model.

2. If you want to take cues from the Rexxar campaign, I suggest giving the players the ability to train horde units units for free, with a limited food supply
and being able to earn gold by killing enemies. It would make the map feel less grindy. Which is a reocurring problem in this campaign.

3. Tauren/Wildhammer dwarves are pinning the gold mines like crazy soon after they show up on the map. Please tone down the AI map pings. And I do mean pinging constantly, like every 3 seconds for 10 minutes straight, drives me nuts.

4. Vol'jin's base appears out of nowhere as soon as the Ravenedge's clan main base is destroyed. Feels too weird and sudden, please add a cutscene to provide a transition.

5. Not a big fan of having to babysit Voljin's base constantly, especially since he doesn't build new towers so he can protect himself. Please place more towers around his base so he can pull his own weight. Especially since it takes a crap ton of time to fight our way through the warsong.

6. Many of the enemy heroes have different names but the same model, it gets pretty repetitive after a while and loses some of the immersion.

7. chaos kodo beasts have forked lightning for some reason?

8. Warsong demonic allies spawn out of nowhere occassionally, I know they are suppose to protect the upper bases of the warsong base but please remove, it's annoying enough to fight our way through chaos hulks and towers. But dealing is demons that spawn seemlingly out of nowhere in the upper Warsong base is OVERKILL.

9. Can't train units at Low Lu's Laboratory since I have no food supply avaliable.

10. Dimension Gates summon a crap ton of OP demons, really annoying to fight off, please nerf. They also disappear after using their ability for some reason? In my last game, there was a pocket of Green Legion units up in the north that spawned like crazy, if it wasn't for the fact they were out of the way I might not have been able to win the mission.

11. Allies are useless in the late game, since they almost never attack the bases near the top of the map guarding Grom. Even when they do they get slaughered really quickly. I do feel strongly that ally units should be on the offensive more than the defensive.

12. No difficulty option or item code option at the beginning of the game.

13. Please remove the dumb required quest that forces you to destroy all warsong buildings, it takes a lot of a lot a time to reach Grom anyway, I am fine fighting a small group of enemies that are guarding Grom, but having to destroy every single warsong building on the map makes the game way longer than it should be.

14. Grom's model gets changed to his vanilla one in the last cutscene.

I emphasize grindy since it took 2 and a half hours to beat this map, I know it's supposed to be the most difficult map of them all, but my god 2 and a half hours! That's ridiculously long especially compared to the other maps in the campaign that range from 20-60 minutes. 60 minutes maximum if you only play the main quest, and an extra 30 minutes for completing which includes the sidequests is fine. But 2 and half is too much of a time commitement for a campaign mission. Even by Warcraft 3 standards.
Yes in fairness I might be able to cut down the amount of time it takes to beat this map, but I can't imagine being able to win this map below 2 hours. Anyone who says otherwise please post a replay on youtube or something. I dare you

As such I've listed a series of ideas of how to decrease the time it takes to beat this mission.

Other ways to decrease the grind-

1. Let enemy heroes drop tomes of strengths, agility, intelligence (at random)- It enables the players to grow stronger even at MAX level and gives the mission a greater feeling of progression.

2. Decrease the number of enemy heroes, considering you recycling the same type of hero multiple times, I.E, pit lords and dreadlords, chaos destroyers. And chaos hulk especially, omg that enemy is so annoying to fight, reincarnation. Less heroes would be very much welcomed.

2.1- Please remove enemy hero items, there's a crap ton of them as it is, and their lifesteal makes them a lot harder to kill.

2.2- Lower the number of heroes guarding Grom. Getting there is a huge feat in of itself, it shouldn't be that hard to kill his guards.

3. Lower the number of enemy towers- Especially since ally attack waves usually don't train siege weapons.

4. Have the friendly AI be more aggressive and train more units at a time. Light Blue, Blue, and Red often have 11 to 25 food at a time which feels like they are being lazy with their unit production.

5. There's suppose to be a dark portal in the middle of the map, however when I go there the portal disappeared, is it apart of a quest that isn't avaliable. If it's responsible for spawning the Demons (Green) it would be helpful to be able to destroy it and stop production. Or just remove the dimension gates altogether. I doubt anyone is going to miss those.

6. Most importantly, allow the players to train their own units for free (recruit them so they can be trained instantly), for balance reasons have a maximum food upkeep.

Great ideas, cool model designs, love the thematic aspects. But it takes WAY TOO LONG to beat in this current version. And I would advise anyone to avoid playing this map if possible.