• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Final Part I - Redemption

THE FINAL PART 1 - REDEMPTION

This story is my own Work for classic warcraft III and I apologize if my english is not good ✌️.

STORY
After illidan dead in the hands of arthas, the blood elves kingdom sent their best knight to be able for save prince kael assited by an army of naga,....to find out the story line of warcraft III the final part one - redemption let's play it..

FEATURES
- 21 map,including 15 chapters and 5 interlude.
- A continues story based from warcraft III classic frozen throne.
- Variable difficulty level : easy,normal,hard
- New custom unit,item,abillities.
- A campaign made by Bowie 9.
- Requires version 1.28

NOTE
I apologize becouse my campaign still has a lot repaired,and I've fixed it,I have there are no more problems again,if there are still bugs Please tell me know with my email,..thanks

v.1.00 september 09, 2020
Chapter 1 quest satyr hellcaller and map
Chapter 2 map
Chapter 3 key for elf gate Work now and map
Chapter 4 key for iron gate Work now
Chapter 6 key Power generator gate Work now
Chapter 10 reward from danath quest,key gate Work now and map
Chapter 14 Time for save blood elves is reduced and map
Chapter 15 spawn in are obeliks its Work now

AR,Andrew overload 519,Armel,Arch_archdemon,Alethos,,Cloud wolf,Cubz,Cuore,Cqllqhqn,Champara Bros,Cavman,Dire fury,Dentothor,Dionesiist,Darkholme,Donut 3.5,D.O.G,Elenai,Edge 45,EM!,Ekoi,FerSZ,Grendel,Gott frei,Graber,!Goro!,HerrDave,Happy Tauren,Happy Cockroach,Ham-Ham,Himperion,Horn,Ice Wolf 055,Illidan(Evil)X,Iristle,Joy Soy,Jesus hipster,Just Spectating,Kangen,Kuhneghetz,Kitabake,Kwaliti,Misha,Mythic,Mr.Goblin,MC!,Mini mage,Mike,Mr.Bob,Meti S,Master haoss,Norinrad,Nat dis,Necromancer,Olof moleman,Oniwaga,Proxy,Phoenix-IV,Reflex,Rolo,Red XIII,Retera,Right field,Rod of NOD,Stefan k,Sellenisko,Suselishe,Sheyd,Sindorai300,Sweet Obilivion,Storm pcf,Tarrasque,Turel,Tranquil,Ujimasa hojo,Ugo-ugo,Wojia 10502,Wyrwuulfe,Will the almighty.

Azure phoenix,Bisnar 13,Callahan,D4rk_G4nd4lf,Daelin,Dragon zombie,Epsilon,Grendel,G.F,Haistrah,Jet fang Inferno,Jhony janbro,Jesus hipster,Kitabake,Mythic,MC!,NGY,Prince of fame,Power,Ratamahata,Razer k,Shy rony,S4nji,Supa,Suselishe,Tranquil,Tarrasque,The_spellweaver,Vortigon,Weep,xYoursTrulyx.

13lack Death,67 chrome,84 Chrome,Avahor,Black stan,Born modificate,Chr2,Daenar 7,Glitzage,Hainvers,Kadzhamit,Legal_Ease,Maxwell,Nightmare,Shockwafe,SNART,Tamplier 777,TDR,WildFire,Windrunner 29,Viiva.

84 Chrome,Andrew overload 519,Blaze kraze,Bisnar 13,Blizzard entertaiment,Bu3ny,Blood raven,Ceterai,Cavman,Chen,Crazy russian,Don valentino,Darkfang,Destination 9747,Deathgod,DEE,Eagle XI,Flute,Grendel,Ghost thruster,General frank,Heinvers,Hemske,Ice Wolf 055,Jolly D,Kengyun,Love sceker,Morbent,Marcos DAB,Murlocologist,Night elf bulder,Nightmare,Prince yaser,Peekay,Praytic,Red baron,Scias,Sindorai 300,Supa,San,Sunreaver,Static,Tarrasque,The panda,The silent,Uncle faster,Windrunner 29.

B-up,Berz,Berzeker,Bowie9,For forsak3n,G00dG4m3,NFWar,Pippo,RMX,S.O.A.D_RoXXX,Uzumaki minato.

Argus,Blizzard entertaiment,Blood raven,Buster,Borric,Callahan,Evure,Eubz,EM!,Fingolfin,!!Goro!!,Greyknight,HerrDave,Happytauren,inhuman89,Illidan(Evil)X,Kellim0,Kelna2,Maynhe,Minimage Nasrudin,MC!,Olofmoleman,Revilo,RusUndead,Remixer,Rightfield,RodofNOD,Solu9,Sindorai300,Storm_pcf,Spong3bob,Sunchips,Sven,Talavaj,Tranquil,Ugo-ugo,Xardian.

Contents

The Final Part I - Redemption (Campaign)

Level 7
im at the prologue now your stroy is horrible ? your english is the worst thing i have ever seen will play it and telll you the rest u need to give credits to people who made the models in here its a rule and man pls pls change the texts it hurts the eyes and brain i swear and wtf malfurion stormrage and tyrande pirates ? i think you got the story of warcraft wrong

Level 11
@Bowie 9 man, please find someone to help you out with english spelling and grammar, because this is just terrible. Also with the orthography (put a capital letter at the start of characters' names, for example lady Liadrin, Lor'themar etc). And fix a bug that makes the very first chapter impossible to pass.

Level 11
@Lazarator Hello, how can i fix the problem ?
Hello. Sorry but I can't help you with that. I am not skilled with using a World Editor. But I'm pretty sure the bug can be fixed and it shouldn't be so hard to make it right. Why don't you take a look at some tutorial about how to make a campaign map fully functional with the AI and quests? I'm sure there are some useful tutorials on the Hive or on YouTube somewhere...

Level 1
Hello. Sorry but I can't help you with that. I am not skilled with using a World Editor. But I'm pretty sure the bug can be fixed and it shouldn't be so hard to make it right. Why don't you take a look at some tutorial about how to make a campaign map fully functional with the AI and quests? I'm sure there are some useful tutorials on the Hive or on YouTube somewhere...

Thanks for your tips :) I checked all youtube video for this campaign but i couldnt find it

Level 11
Thanks for your tips :) I checked all youtube video for this campaign but i couldnt find it
You can always make a topic on Hive where you can request help and sooner or later there will be someone who may help you out. I would gladly lend you my aid in fixing this, but I am a total noob with a World Editor. I barely know how to add units to buildings (for example, replacing Grunts with Footman). Many times I watched videos and tried to make a map, but I kept failing, so I gave up :pcry:
If only I'm not mistaken, fixing the quests require you to do something with a "winning trigger" that makes the quest complete, which will than take a player to the next level of the map.

Level 4
im at the prologue now your stroy is horrible ? your english is the worst thing i have ever seen will play it and telll you the rest u need to give credits to people who made the models in here its a rule and man pls pls change the texts it hurts the eyes and brain i swear and wtf malfurion stormrage and tyrande pirates ? i think you got the story of warcraft wrong
I'm sorry,my english is bad but I want to shere,..about credit for now it can't be changed becouse my laptop is broken so I uploaded the game via smartphone,..thank for the advice...

Level 4
i'm fucking terrified to even download it (not just cuz of the size and slow internet) but because of the description you gave it and because of the screenshot that i saw. it took me a solid 4 minutes just to understand A PART. you need someone to help you with your english and i'm pretty sure that the entire community wouldn't mind contributing to that since every map has potential

Level 1
Can you tell me how to pass chapter 6, Save the naga kingdom. I mean when i find Nagini, the next thing i have to do, I don't know if it's a map problem or something else, but he won't let me pass the mission.

Level 11
Can you tell me how to pass chapter 6, Save the naga kingdom. I mean when i find Nagini, the next thing i have to do, I don't know if it's a map problem or something else, but he won't let me pass the mission.
you have to drop azhara first item in he first quest before finish it and take the item by one of your heroes to destroy the force wall

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
Improve your description. Check the guides below.
A credits list in the map description with the names of the authors whose resources you've used is mandatory. That includes models, skins, icons, custom spells, systems. Also, sounds, music and everything outside this site.
This helps you with the models, skins and icons from Hiveworkshop:
Resources in Use by The Final Part I - Redemption | HIVE

Awaiting Update.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
Shar Dundred
Paillan
Alexen
eubz
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/

Level 15
I haven't given this a try yet, but I just wanted to say not to get disheartened by people being cruel about your english. The text can be improved someday, but right now it's amazing that you've made such a long campaign. Good job on achieving that, it is more than I've ever made. :)

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
I usually don't comment on grammar and such but parts of it is barely understandable. You should find someone who speaks your native language and English.

1. What's Alexstrasza doing there anyway and calling the dude "my king"?
  2. Ewyne's model is unfitting. It's higher poly and the portrait showed the waist.
  3. "My love!?" The dragon was in love with a blood elf now?
  4. The red heroes don't disappear right after they get through the portal.
  5. The premise makes no sense. This can't be a continuation of TfT if it's an altered story of even past events.
  6. Tyrande and Furion pirates!? Are you trippy?
  7. In chapter one the portal suddenly appears. You should play/use the birth animation.
  8. Crocodile selection scale is too small.
  9. Units seem to be in tone with the original campaign elf techtree, not too different.
  10. WoW and Wacraft III models don't work together.
  11. Shield Bash can be used on friendly units as a means of escape. Intended?
  12. Why does Liadrin have one more spell but not also Lorthemar?
  13. Check pathing in the editor. You can pass through some doodads like the Japanese-like house.
  14. You've replaced the models of some neutral hostile units (green drakes, spitting spider, lizards became wyverns; by the way wyverns in Warcraft are not reptiles; enumeration goes on). That's confusing. It gives a false impression of new.
  15. The elf warrior has hero glow. The model probably doesn't have a decay animation and the body will remain on the ground for a long time. Also generally, WoW models don't have decay animations.
  16. The Giant Spider's portrait is broken.
  17. Some runes are annoyingly different like the Rune of Greater Healing looking like a branch. I almost missed it among the green.
  18. One of the barrel models doesn't have a death animation and it remains there.
  19. You should use a different type of model for the rocks blocking the road as other rock chunks are not invulnerable.
  20. What's the logic of the abilities being Q then C instead of W?
  21. What's Detroit Smash? That sounds really American.
  22. Ancient of Lies?
  23. Corrupted Ancient Protectors have bugged animations. Also they can't attack when near them. Use the fixed model: Ujimasa Hojo's Resources Discussion
  24. Abilities that are not available and can't be made so should not appear at all on units.
  25. Decide barricade doodads are invulnerable or vulnerable.
  26. Charles, Dave, very elvish names...
  27. The Dragon Roost should not have anything for hire since you don't have the lumber for it anyway and air units could be used to uncover the map.
  28. Transmissions are too fast when meeting Shandris.
  29. I didn't find two optional quests.
  30. Shandris doesn't have hero glow. It can simply be added: How to add Hero Glow without Modeling
  31. After a while Shandris stands still on the bridge; doesn't go further into the corrupted base.
  32. In the scene with the Satyr Hellcaller, there are some fade in and outs like blinks and the satyr is moved a couple of times near the bridge and has to run away again.
  33. So, the last two optional quests are actually the main quest since you lose if you fail them...
  34. There's no time to catch the satyr; you fail the quest shortly after the cinematic about the creature ends...
  35. I did it but I had to load a very early save file right after the cinematic scene ended. Those rocks are in the way and it makes no sense for them to be there in the first place if they are going to collapse by themselves.
  36. Also, it's silly that the trees fall like that when you go into that circle.
  37. Shandris doesn't come to help kill the satyr? But she was so thrilled to catch him.
  38. The satyr is very weak for a sort of end boss.

1. The log bridge needs some pathing blockers on the sides as units can walk on its upper sides.
  2. Creep camps shouldn't be exploited by drawing out few by few. All the camp should attack at once.
  3. Ghost's portrait is broken; you see more of the chest than face.
  4. Same things as in the previous chapter, hero units with glow or WoW ones used as normal units; they have no body decay animation.
  5. Rescuing the prisoners is written to be optional but in fact it's a main quest.
  6. Unit abilities should also follow the QWERTY hotkey.
  7. Fel Ravagers don't cast Mana Burn. I assume because the computer player they are under doesn't have any running AI. At least the Doom Guard knows.
  8. Ragnaros suddenly appeared afterward, what!?
  9. The premise for the Doom Guard optional quest makes no sense. Where did they get the idea that Doom Guards were patrolling around?
  10. Frankly they are not even patrolling but standing off the road.
  11. The Doom Guard quest is not optional because you need the keys from them to open the way further... Well, OK, just one of them had to be killed to be able to pass on.
  12. Way Out is an optional quest but I'm pretty sure it's necessary.
  13. Generally, transmissions run too fast. They should be tweaked.
  14. A Glaive Thrower out of the blue :p
  15. The Vampire should have hero glow.

1. Bloodangel=Bloodlust.
  2. Work should be put on dialogue. "Hello lady, maybe I should help you. OK. The creature must die. Bye." Is really like a talk between premature androids.
  3. Gerard's Ledger!?
  4. Not to occupy inventory slots, you should make useless quest items as runes/integers like they did in the Rexxar campaign with the shimmerweed and other items.
  5. Queen of the Forest's key doesn't open the gate. Also, if it is required to get to Shandris, then it's not an optional quest. I had to restart the map and try again. I went directly to her, finished the quest and came back and the key worked then.
  6. Defend doesn't work on the Swordsman model because it doesn't have a shield or Defend animation.
  7. How did Shandris get there faster than the two heroes!?
  8. Also, why would Tyrande and Furion know anything about Kael?
  9. Swiftness Aura should look passive not like that of an active ability. You can make it look passive with this: Button Manager v1.8.2
  10. Swiftness Aura=Trueshot Aura.
  11. Chaos Arrow=Stampede.
  12. Spirit Faerie doesn't say how much time it stuns.
  13. The techtree is pretty much the same.
  14. Druid of the Lynx=Druid of the Claw.
  15. Sentry's description/tooltip is missing.
  16. Xavius talks when you get to his base but he was being revived.
  17. Silvan is invisible. Can't see the model/unit.
  18. The way back from the big tree is blocked and some of the units and heroes can remain outside... Just move them all.
  19. I don't understand. Only Liadrin and Shandris are allowed to go there?
  20. There's no one there and I got a transnission from Tyrande up north and a Doom Guard.
  21. You can get out and in of that zone with the tree through the trees in the south west where the rock chunks are.
  22. Now the map pings where the furbolgs were. I killed them already. Going to the base and talking to Shandris again made other furbolgs appear?
  23. Help Shandris quest icon has no DISBTN; the icon looks like a green square when disabled. You can make a DISBTN version with the Button Manager I linked earlier.
  24. Tyrande is a blood/high elf!?
  25. Tyrande and Furion's selection scales are too big. They also need hero glow.
  26. Eye Blade Master pushes the demons behind the portal and they can't get to you anymore.
  27. The gold and lumber to "repair" the tree are useless since no one even attacks the tree.
  28. The allied Sentry doesn't cast any spells.
  29. Not only Shandris remained but also the blood elf troops.

1. Flame Aura=Brilliance Aura. Another missed opportunity for creativity.
  2. Fire Elemental=Lava Spawn.
  3. Would be nice for the player to choose the spells though instead of giving each level 1.
  4. Fireball's description doesn't give the per level information when you learn it.
  5. Therapy says level 1 50 HP, level 2 30HP and level 3 30 HP. First level when learned says 05%.
  6. Mortal Speed shows the level 1 information after learning it like you'd be learning it.
  7. Therapy doesn't work in battle. If a unit gets hit the regeneration is lost. The description doesn't mention this.
  8. Why are we fighting red dragons if Alexstrasza is the love of the blood elven king? Are they rogues?
  9. The crystal quest is a main quest?
  10. Gronns are just Wildkins/Owlbears.
  11. The first crystal you find gives +7 not +1.
  12. A rat stepped on the switch and the elevator lowered with the key.
  13. If you kill a rat on the switch, the elevator doesn't go up and you have to move a unit on the switch and off it.
  14. The key doesn't open the Iron Gate. I went to the gate before getting the key and then came back with it. I assume your trigger turned off for some reason when I went to the gate without the key.
  15. Restarted and it worked... You really have to fix these issues. They are very annoying and time wasting.
  16. The Royal Guard has a hero model.
  17. Why is there the Lordaeron emblem on the floor in this place?
  18. How does a dagger have anything to do with a flash of light in the spell's context?
  19. The Summoner has two healing spells. That's tad too much.
  20. Kathranis ran because he was scared?
  21. Impaling Bolts should look passive.
  22. If you go directly to Rommath you find the crystal +10 and finish the quest. Now I have a +8 and +10 crystal.
  23. If Rommath can just teleport whenever he wants, he'll never be caught even in a corner.
  24. Units were selected during cinematic mode when they reached the two caves at the end.
  25. Ha, one crystal remained on Valeera, probably the one +8.

1. Energy Blessing=Immolation.
  2. Call Murloc=Carrion Beetle; even the description says max of 5 beetles.
  3. Floating rocks? What's this, Outland?
  4. Whirlpool doesn't show per level info when you learn it.
  5. Water Crystal says it gives attack and movement rate. Then it says it doesn't stack with Brilliance Aura...
  6. There's not difference in description between the Tidal Guardian and Dream Tower.
  7. Flash Light=Shadow Strike.
  8. Mana Ward has the hotkey A, that of Attack.
  9. You can get to the orange crystal by destroying the trees with turtles. Actually, there are pathing blockers that stop you.
  10. Crystal Golem says it lasts 0 seconds. Also=Inferno.
  11. That shield ability=Divine Shield.
  12. Healing Coral=Healing Wave.
  13. Frost Aura=Brilliance Aura and renders the Crystal item useless. Also, lame Fire Aura also=Brilliance Aura.
  14. Trydent Strike's description is gray.
  15. Trydentyr needs her glow.
  16. Wait, Mana Ward says it heals.
  17. Enemy attacks are kind of weak.
  18. Trolbene doesn't have hero glow.
  19. Should really put abilities on QWERTY.
  20. Elezar is a bit weak for a melee hero considering the primary attribute is intelligence.
  21. The pedestal quest doesn't appear in the quest log.
  22. What do the Holy Wings do?
  23. If you don't drop the crystal from Aszhara she doesn't do it afterwards and the chapter cannot be finished. Or was it intended to use Coutls? That worked.

1. The Water Crystal is totally useless. You should replace it with something else or replace its ability.
  2. Cloak of Frost=Cloak of Flames... Be creative...
  3. Call Murloc's walk animation speed needs tweaking in the Unit Editor.
  4. Water Crystal and Naga Shield are already in your shop, why have them in that neutral shop as well?
  5. The Crystal Golem has immolation? It's weird.
  6. Gas Poison or cloud is too annoying. You can't see the battle properly anymore.
  7. Azshara's ultimate is named Monsoon and of course=Monsoon.
  8. Mend should require more mana. 20 for 300 HP is quite overpowered. It's also instant.
  9. If you go directly to the second Azshara defense zone, after the timer, you will get 2/3 instead of 1/3 and the Rommath scene starts.
  10. Both enemies and the ally pass through the makrura camp without engaging.
  11. The golden key doesn't work on the power generator gate. You really have to fix these key bugs. They are in every mission with gates and keys...
  12. Then, I used the flying transport to get to the circle near Rommath. If you go with the flying ship to Rommath afterwards, he is invulnerable and attacks. You have to get out of the area and come back by foot to trigger the cinematic scene.

1. Neutral Hostile units don't give any experience so it's kid of useless to kill them here. The gold from them can't be used on anything either.
  2. Got a crash after the revenant scene. Even if I load, the same thing. The crash doesn't happen anymore if you first go to the imposter.
  3. Why would there be need for Medusa anyway? Rommath runs and runs. Azshara could eventually capture him.
  4. A +5 Light Soul artifact appeared under Vezax.
  5. There's a Samwise icon buff with no tooltip appearing on him, probably from a spell of the heroes.
  6. Viper's abilities are just renamed Warcraft III ones.
  7. I took the Light Soul with Azshara from the summoning place after putting Viper with it on the big circle.
  8. The flying naga can't be healed with Mend.
  9. "Defend Viper from air attacks" triggers when enemy air units are behind the wall to Viper not when they are near him and if the air unit remains in the trigger region, the camera is moved and message given constantly. It's annoying because when you fight your screen is moved.
  10. Medusa has no hero glow.

1. The nage heroes have no items anymore.
  2. Forge and Farm have the same hotkey.
  3. Cavalry=Knight
  4. Royal Guards take 4 food. Too few for how strong they are compared to the Myrmidons.
  5. A Fountain of Health right near the base? I mean, you have Summoners.
  6. The pink base doesn't send troops to attack unless they only send two bats.
  7. Arcane Affinity Upgrade doesn't say what it does. It just says the same thing as the ability.
  8. How do you pass through the arch east of the pink base after you destroy it? You can't because of blockers.
  9. Went with Coutls instead and the yellow wretched base is inactive.
  10. Shrine of Ancestry's selection circle is too small.
  11. Scroll of Replenishment appears as 0 and cannot be bought.
  12. For some reason, a line of rocks disappeared and a scene about it appeared. Anyways, blocking the paths like this makes the gameplay too linear. Or maybe it happened when I destroyed the yellow wretched base with Coutls.
  13. Watershock has the hotkey S of Stop.
  14. You don't need to kill all Sea Giants but those in the north to get Drak'Thul's key.
  15. You can buy Transport ships from the enemy shipyard.
  16. The Sorcerer Stone near the yellow base can only be made visible by air units so that it can be attacked.
  17. No quest here is optional.
  18. Cobra's Poison Sting has no description.

1. Jedi!?
  2. Smart bandits. If you go to the ship with a few units they don't appear; if a whole caravan and guards come nearby, they appear.
  3. Fire Elemental Immolation affects neutral passive units.
  4. Soul Beam does more than 85 damage, more like 500 or more.
  5. Bandits coming from the village you just protected?
  6. Shops with the same items over and over.
  7. Units can get through trees behind the rock chunks down south at the end of the chapter.
  8. What's mirjana? Marijuana?
  9. The bandits were like fighting for water or something. Too desperate. Too many.
  10. Why does Danath call Aethas "my lord"? It's not his lord, no?

1. Wait... Why do you call Danath mirjana?
  2. Aethas stops attacking the bandit base after a while.
  3. Danath doesn't have glow and no portrait.
  4. Searing Arrows research should be under the Archer not under the Swordsman.
  5. They attack you too soon, too powerful. You have to build your base from the ground up and upgrade. They have full upgrades. It's manageable with some skill and then when your ally attacks with both heroes you go too and you can take one base, the one with the hardest enemy hero.
  6. I take that back. That pink undead kills your units in seconds. It's a joke and that when it attacks your base. I don't want to imagine what happens if I go to its base... I guess you could fight them with the magic immune Nether Drakes but I discovered them very late and it takes quite a while to wait for the cooldown to hire one.
  7. And if both green and pink attack or one after the other, you don't have time to recuperate.
  8. Can't open the Iron Gate with the Moon Key.
  9. The undead pass right through a bandit camp. Did they bribe the undead with bags of gold?
  10. The caravan sometimes blocks the road and you can't pass because of the horses. Happened somewhere near the shop. This quest is unnecessary. We had one full map with this gameplay. You get no reward. It's a waste of time.

1. Elezar doesn't have her items anymore.
  2. I don't understand why there are so many human barrels and explosive ones in these lands.
  3. The Crystal Golem can be devoured.
  4. Alexstrasza with ill intent...
  5. I think some of the units that constantly spawn when you get near the gate in the north also appear near that purple portal. And then you can't pass to the portal anymore. You should just make the enemies at the gate invulnerable instead of creating more and more.
  6. "Don't fight Rommath." Why not? He was alone and an easy kill.
  7. Crystal Golem is spell immune but can be Charmed by the revenant boss.
  8. So, they can teleport whenever they want but only when it suits the plot?
  9. Why was the temple collapsing?
  10. Poor Summoner at the end.

1. Some of the loading screens (especially the ones for interludes) make it hard for the text on them to be read.
  2. Confusing doodads again; vulnerable and invulnerable crates/barrels.
  3. It's boring to have to research upgrades from 0 every map. Not only that but here they aren't even shared between the players...
  4. Energy Staff research should be placed under the Pegasus Rider.
  5. Leather Armour says only Rangers and Dragonhawks but it also upgrades Pegasi. The armour for swordsmen and cavalry says it upgrades Pegasi but it does not.
  6. Anti-Magic Potion says it needs Tree of Eternity.
  7. I suggest something if you could do it. When you buy dragons with Aethas's player, convert the bought dragon to that player (teal).
  8. You can't repair the farms and sanctuary west of the teal base where the mine is. You have to build a new main building but farther away.
  9. Some Tuskar stay on blight, those west of the southern lumber camp.
  10. The worker goes to start building a shipyard in the north if you destroy the orange base and he gets through the ice barrier. Small units can pass right beside the barrier. Even the golems can pass.
  11. If you attack the purple base before breaking the barrier, they will not train any troops.
  12. Dallahan doesn't look like a Warcraft Pitlord and doesn't have hero glow.
  13. If you skip the scene where the barrier breaks, the screen remains black.

1. The dwarves should have webs on them not nets.
  2. The dwarves already left through the cave before talking. Also, why are they calling Lor'themar their lord?
  3. This is lame raising the elevators in groups only after killing the nerubians on each group. You should make a puzzle from the switches and raise them all when you solve the puzzle.
  4. The Felsh Golems' animation should be reset or queued or you could just play stand right before they attack because they moonwalk.
  5. The spiderlings coming from the rolling door spawn infinitely. The door and the lever could be attacked before the spiders started appearing.
  6. There are two circles of power there but noting happens if you go on them or drop the gem from the crypt lord there. The rock chunks to the right are invulnerable.
  7. OK, confusing. I already put both heroes before and nothing happened. Now it did.
  8. Would be nice for the gem circles to change colour when activated.
  9. Waiting for Aethas and Valeera if they make it :D otherwise they should think of a way out.
  10. Hold position. We're waiting for sampai jumiah mereka berkurang!?
  11. After the Forgotten One zone, the map started lagging. Saving takes more time too. Check leaks and such. On second thought it could be because of the constantly spawning spiderlings but it needs to be verified. By the time you reach Rommath, it starts lagging pretty badly. I think it was the spiderlings since in the end cinematic scene there was no lag anymore so I presume all enemy units were removed.
  12. Suddenly trees fell. What are the dwarves even doing so near to faceless and stuff?
  13. Careful with those burrowing units as they are problematic when you have to finish quests like the one when saving the dwarf. You might think that the quest doesn't work while you wait for the fiend to come out.
  14. When meeting Medivh, Aethas said they didn't save the dwarf warrior which wasn't true.
  15. Medivh: "Listen to me lady!" Valeera: "I am, tell us more." Medivh: "Goodbye!" Valeera: "Wait, I thought you wanted to talk to us!".
  16. Azazil needs a bit more mana since the Spell Breaker burns his mana pretty fast.
  17. Rommath got new powers so he should have attacked the two heroes there while he had an advantage.
  18. Both gems have the same description with razormanes. No idea what that has to do with something in Northrend though.

1. There was no need for a cinematic scene telling the player that destroying the golem will break the rocks. Same with the dragon.
  2. You can heal the two princesses with Mend from behind the gates when fighting the firelord and golems. You can also cast Medusa' ultimate there.
  3. You can't get the shackles from Medusa if the gates lock.
  4. Dragons can also enter the middle zone by circling around.
  5. Still get the "kill firelord with aerial shackles" message after he's dead.
  6. Very smart, they'll try to save them from the ceiling collapsing by using explosives...
  7. The timer is too big. I still had 34mins. Or was that for the optional quest?

1. Kael resisting months there shows how incompetent the Scourge is.
  2. Upgrade everything... Again. Waste of time.
  3. You have to protect your base and the other allied ones too because the allies are imbeciles. After they attack and die they are attacked by the enemy afterwards in full force while they retrain.
  4. The blue naga base is gone. But I got the orange base while that AI was attacking. But it seems Daimodes now is gonna eliminate the allied elven base too... Defeated him but the green ones came too and overwhelmed the base with my three heroes there. Then after like 5 mins, the orange one came again...
  5. After the Rommath quest is given, the undead attack without pause.
  6. Rommath shouldn't be optional. He's a main character.
  7. How convenient, a flying ship workshop right near Kael's base.
  8. The heroes are not automatically dropped from the ship for the cinematic and they are absent.
  9. Elezar and Trydentyr were revived because of the cinematic but their base and them were completely destroyed before.
  10. Vashj and Kael are weaker than the other heroes I had mostly because they have no healing. Also, they're both intelligence compared to strength that heals faster and is more resistant.
  11. When will Kael pay, later?
  12. Alexsrasza and Illidan sitting in a tree, f f f i and g.
  13. After you return from the obelisk, troops spawn out of nowhere near the orange base.
  14. Units still spawn and go to the obelisk after converting it.
  15. Airships are instantly destroyed in some places.
  16. Leoric :eekani:?
In the credits, the camera should follow the wretched seamlessly without the unit pausing.

It's a nonsensical plot campaign that doesn't make you feel like you are in the Warcraft universe but the gameplay is really fine aside for some annoying bugs. It also suffers from confusing visuals in that many well known units look different.

It should be polished.
For approval, I need you to fix the stuff written in white.

Awaiting Update.

(previous comments: The Final Part I - Redemption)

Last edited:

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
You have updated but did not write a changelog. We have no idea what the update is about.
Or does:
I apologize becouse my campaign still has a lot repaired,and I've fixed it,I have there are no more problems again,if there are still bugs Please tell me know with my email,..thanks
mean that everything I mentioned in white is solved?

Last edited:
Level 23
STORY
After illidan dead at the handsI am getting Rp150.000 from Lazada. Click to help me to reach and get the prize. Download Lazada App and help me, you can get it too #sharepocketthe blood elves kingdom sent their best knight to be able for save prince kael assited by an army of naga,....to find out the story line of warcraft III the final part one - redemption let's play it..

------

I strongly suggest you colour your advertisement that you placed inside the opening description in a different colour or people might not realize what is being written about both the description and the advertisement.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
After illidan dead at the handshttps://s.lazada.co.id/s.Y8Koa | I am getting Rp150.000 from Lazada. Click to help me to reach and get the prize. Download Lazada App and help me, you can get it too #sharepocketthe blood elves kingdom sent their best knight to be able for save prince kael assited by an army of naga,....to find out the story line of warcraft III the final part one - redemption let's play it..
@Bowie 9 no advertising and suspicious links.

This is the place to do it:
The Hive Workshop Roundtable — Advertise your website here!

Level 5
Why this game company does not work version 1.30
I have two versions 1.26a version 1.30 and I have his version it is 1.32.9
warcraft 3 reforged

Level 5
Dude tell me when will there be a complete company without bugs? Good luck with your new projects and companies
And please do a version before warcraft 3 reforged
I mean I also have version 1.31 I also have 1.26a and I also have 1.32 which is warcraft 3 reforged

Level 4
Dude tell me when will there be a complete company without bugs? Good luck with your new projects and companies
And please do a version before warcraft 3 reforged
I mean I also have version 1.31 I also have 1.26a and I also have 1.32 which is warcraft 3 reforged
I have fixed my campaign but I don't know why!every update with a new campaign I always fail, so every time finishing update it always asks for a confirm email n password,.. I enter my email n password but get an error. (Maybe you can help me how to enter the campaign that I have fixed)
- my campaign is using patch 1.27b

Level 4
How do you even complete chapter 5 the naga kingdom? The power crystal's trigger is broken. Only the first one activated, also deep lord revanant doesn't even appear. Kinda put me at a dead end with this chapter. I must say you've done a great job on the textures and the map design. It does have potential but you need to fix the english to make it feel more engaging.

Level 13
As I read the comments, the following picture popped into my mind: a tree on which many different birds have perched and each squeals with a different voice. Hey, you made the guy crazy. Very funny :alol: Thank you all.
This campaign reminded me of Mathias Chronicles 1 (on Med.MapGuy) in terms of terrain, music, unit models (very natural and beautiful).
Absolutely everything is custom - very good work :infl_thumbs_up: Main Quest and Optional Quests are clear enough that the rest is trifle and YES anyone who is not a native English speaker will understand what the characters are talking about. So relax and play the game - you won't miss anything.

Perhaps a better name for the campaign would be better. For example, Warcraft Redemption or Bloodcraft (blood elves) Redemption (if there are no such names on the site already). Let me climb the tree too :alol:

EDIT: In Chapter 3 Shandris can pass through anything - trees, stones, rivers, mountains, buildings.
  • Great unit models and great terrains. I really like it. A lot of imagination has gone into this.
  • In places, the translation blows up the situation :as:. The machine translation of google, microsoft and others like them will probably improve this. The story and lines in general need an expert to tell them in a really compelling way but you could rely on your imagination for that too.
  • Some characters' spells have a duplicate hotkey, for example A with the A-attack key.
  • Good selection of music for most of the missions
  • No serious bugs and errors on 1.27.
In conclusion, the campaign is far from perfect, but it has many merits. For those who like Blood Elves and Nagas this is a must play game. Thanks for sharing it with us. I'm waiting for the second part.

7719-100Satisf-80-73.png
7719-HQ-135-68.png

Last edited:
Level 5
Hey friend, please tell me when there will be a new update for this company.?
If you want the game link that has version 1.31 I can send you and that's it then download
?