• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Final Part I - Redemption

THE FINAL PART 1 - REDEMPTION

This story is my own Work for classic warcraft III and I apologize if my english is not good ✌️.

STORY
After illidan dead in the hands of arthas, the blood elves kingdom sent their best knight to be able for save prince kael assited by an army of naga,....to find out the story line of warcraft III the final part one - redemption let's play it..

FEATURES
- 21 map,including 15 chapters and 5 interlude.
- A continues story based from warcraft III classic frozen throne.
- Variable difficulty level : easy,normal,hard
- New custom unit,item,abillities.
- A campaign made by Bowie 9.
- Requires version 1.28

NOTE
I apologize becouse my campaign still has a lot repaired,and I've fixed it,I have there are no more problems again,if there are still bugs Please tell me know with my email,..thanks

v.1.00 september 09, 2020
Chapter 1 quest satyr hellcaller and map
Chapter 2 map
Chapter 3 key for elf gate Work now and map
Chapter 4 key for iron gate Work now
Chapter 6 key Power generator gate Work now
Chapter 10 reward from danath quest,key gate Work now and map
Chapter 14 Time for save blood elves is reduced and map
Chapter 15 spawn in are obeliks its Work now

AR,Andrew overload 519,Armel,Arch_archdemon,Alethos,,Cloud wolf,Cubz,Cuore,Cqllqhqn,Champara Bros,Cavman,Dire fury,Dentothor,Dionesiist,Darkholme,Donut 3.5,D.O.G,Elenai,Edge 45,EM!,Ekoi,FerSZ,Grendel,Gott frei,Graber,!Goro!,HerrDave,Happy Tauren,Happy Cockroach,Ham-Ham,Himperion,Horn,Ice Wolf 055,Illidan(Evil)X,Iristle,Joy Soy,Jesus hipster,Just Spectating,Kangen,Kuhneghetz,Kitabake,Kwaliti,Misha,Mythic,Mr.Goblin,MC!,Mini mage,Mike,Mr.Bob,Meti S,Master haoss,Norinrad,Nat dis,Necromancer,Olof moleman,Oniwaga,Proxy,Phoenix-IV,Reflex,Rolo,Red XIII,Retera,Right field,Rod of NOD,Stefan k,Sellenisko,Suselishe,Sheyd,Sindorai300,Sweet Obilivion,Storm pcf,Tarrasque,Turel,Tranquil,Ujimasa hojo,Ugo-ugo,Wojia 10502,Wyrwuulfe,Will the almighty.

Azure phoenix,Bisnar 13,Callahan,D4rk_G4nd4lf,Daelin,Dragon zombie,Epsilon,Grendel,G.F,Haistrah,Jet fang Inferno,Jhony janbro,Jesus hipster,Kitabake,Mythic,MC!,NGY,Prince of fame,Power,Ratamahata,Razer k,Shy rony,S4nji,Supa,Suselishe,Tranquil,Tarrasque,The_spellweaver,Vortigon,Weep,xYoursTrulyx.

13lack Death,67 chrome,84 Chrome,Avahor,Black stan,Born modificate,Chr2,Daenar 7,Glitzage,Hainvers,Kadzhamit,Legal_Ease,Maxwell,Nightmare,Shockwafe,SNART,Tamplier 777,TDR,WildFire,Windrunner 29,Viiva.

84 Chrome,Andrew overload 519,Blaze kraze,Bisnar 13,Blizzard entertaiment,Bu3ny,Blood raven,Ceterai,Cavman,Chen,Crazy russian,Don valentino,Darkfang,Destination 9747,Deathgod,DEE,Eagle XI,Flute,Grendel,Ghost thruster,General frank,Heinvers,Hemske,Ice Wolf 055,Jolly D,Kengyun,Love sceker,Morbent,Marcos DAB,Murlocologist,Night elf bulder,Nightmare,Prince yaser,Peekay,Praytic,Red baron,Scias,Sindorai 300,Supa,San,Sunreaver,Static,Tarrasque,The panda,The silent,Uncle faster,Windrunner 29.

B-up,Berz,Berzeker,Bowie9,For forsak3n,G00dG4m3,NFWar,Pippo,RMX,S.O.A.D_RoXXX,Uzumaki minato.

Argus,Blizzard entertaiment,Blood raven,Buster,Borric,Callahan,Evure,Eubz,EM!,Fingolfin,!!Goro!!,Greyknight,HerrDave,Happytauren,inhuman89,Illidan(Evil)X,Kellim0,Kelna2,Maynhe,Minimage Nasrudin,MC!,Olofmoleman,Revilo,RusUndead,Remixer,Rightfield,RodofNOD,Solu9,Sindorai300,Storm_pcf,Spong3bob,Sunchips,Sven,Talavaj,Tranquil,Ugo-ugo,Xardian.

Contents

The Final Part I - Redemption (Campaign)

Level 29
Hey friend, please tell me when there will be a new update for this company.?
If you want the game link that has version 1.31 I can send you and that's it then download
?
I don't know if the original author had decided to update this campaign for Reforged since latest patch had brought the CC.
If you want a legacy Warcraft 3 (including 1.31), you should refer to this thread. You need an original CD-keys, though.

Level 4
Hey friend, please tell me when there will be a new update for this company.?
If you want the game link that has version 1.31 I can send you and that's it then download
?
forgive me my friend,. I'm changing the classic Warcraft campaign to a wow model. And the result is that my campaign size has become 1gb bigger. it's a problem for me!!
This example is my project
Chapter one in my map
Chapter 1.JPG

Chapter 2
Chapter 2.JPG

Chapter 3
Chapter 3.JPG

Chapter 8
Chapter 8.JPG

Chapter 9
Chapter 9.JPG

OK send version 1.31 to me,..

Last edited:
Level 3
The campaign is actually not bad. I like the spells and models, but the story is way different than it's supposed to be, especially since you said it's supposed to follow after the events of Warcraft 3. I can take it as a custom story of some kind, though. As for the English part, I'm willing to help by providing cleaner dialogue, fixing language errors and removing unwanted dialogue. It would take me sometime since I'm pretty busy with work and university, but I'm willing to put in the effort to help you with that if you want to. I can see that the campaign is really nice and deserves some love, but fixing the story and language problems would make it even better.

Level 5
The company is perfectly fine, it needs a few more things to fix bugs and that and as the previous person said and that it should look like a real story and a little love in what you do and accuracy in English and will there be a second part of this later it will be interesting as well and I also managed to pass this company in version 1.31

As I said I have four versions which is 1.26. 1.29 1.31 and also
warcraft 3 reforged

If so then we'll be eagerly awaiting the second part of it

Level 4
The campaign is actually not bad. I like the spells and models, but the story is way different than it's supposed to be, especially since you said it's supposed to follow after the events of Warcraft 3. I can take it as a custom story of some kind, though. As for the English part, I'm willing to help by providing cleaner dialogue, fixing language errors and removing unwanted dialogue. It would take me sometime since I'm pretty busy with work and university, but I'm willing to put in the effort to help you with that if you want to. I can see that the campaign is really nice and deserves some love, but fixing the story and language problems would make it even better.
thank's bro, I finished this campaign alone, so there are still a lot of improvements

Level 4
The company is perfectly fine, it needs a few more things to fix bugs and that and as the previous person said and that it should look like a real story and a little love in what you do and accuracy in English and will there be a second part of this later it will be interesting as well and I also managed to pass this company in version 1.31

As I said I have four versions which is 1.26. 1.29 1.31 and also
warcraft 3 reforged

If so then we'll be eagerly awaiting the second part of it
For now I'm having a lot of problems,.maybe next time I'll finish it my campaign
Warcraft.jpg

This is next campaign plan
WOW File.jpg