1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Head to the 33rd Modeling Contest Poll and drink to your heart's desire.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Choose your means of doom in the 17th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. A slave to two rhythms, the 22nd Terraining Contest is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The heavens smile on the old faithful. The 16th Techtree Contest has begun.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The die is cast - the 6th Melee Mapping Contest results have been announced. Onward to the Hive Cup!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The glory of the 20th Icon Contest is yours for the taking!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

The Final Part I - Redemption

Submitted by Bowie 9
This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
THE FINAL PART 1 - REDEMPTION

This story is my own Work for classic warcraft III and I apologize if my english is not good ✌️.

STORY
After illidan dead in the hands of arthas, the blood elves kingdom sent their best knight to be able for save prince kael assited by an army of naga,....to find out the story line of warcraft III the final part one - redemption let's play it..

FEATURES
- 21 map,including 15 chapters and 5 interlude.
- A continues story based from warcraft III classic frozen throne.
- Variable difficulty level : easy,normal,hard
- New custom unit,item,abillities.
- A campaign made by Bowie 9.
- Requires version 1.28

NOTE
I apologize becouse my campaign still has a lot repaired,and I've fixed it,I have there are no more problems again,if there are still bugs Please tell me know with my email,..thanks

v.1.00 september 09, 2020
Chapter 1 quest satyr hellcaller and map
Chapter 2 map
Chapter 3 key for elf gate Work now and map
Chapter 4 key for iron gate Work now
Chapter 6 key Power generator gate Work now
Chapter 10 reward from danath quest,key gate Work now and map
Chapter 14 Time for save blood elves is reduced and map
Chapter 15 spawn in are obeliks its Work now

AR,Andrew overload 519,Armel,Arch_archdemon,Alethos,,Cloud wolf,Cubz,Cuore,Cqllqhqn,Champara Bros,Cavman,Dire fury,Dentothor,Dionesiist,Darkholme,Donut 3.5,D.O.G,Elenai,Edge 45,EM!,Ekoi,FerSZ,Grendel,Gott frei,Graber,!Goro!,HerrDave,Happy Tauren,Happy Cockroach,Ham-Ham,Himperion,Horn,Ice Wolf 055,Illidan(Evil)X,Iristle,Joy Soy,Jesus hipster,Just Spectating,Kangen,Kuhneghetz,Kitabake,Kwaliti,Misha,Mythic,Mr.Goblin,MC!,Mini mage,Mike,Mr.Bob,Meti S,Master haoss,Norinrad,Nat dis,Necromancer,Olof moleman,Oniwaga,Proxy,Phoenix-IV,Reflex,Rolo,Red XIII,Retera,Right field,Rod of NOD,Stefan k,Sellenisko,Suselishe,Sheyd,Sindorai300,Sweet Obilivion,Storm pcf,Tarrasque,Turel,Tranquil,Ujimasa hojo,Ugo-ugo,Wojia 10502,Wyrwuulfe,Will the almighty.

Azure phoenix,Bisnar 13,Callahan,D4rk_G4nd4lf,Daelin,Dragon zombie,Epsilon,Grendel,G.F,Haistrah,Jet fang Inferno,Jhony janbro,Jesus hipster,Kitabake,Mythic,MC!,NGY,Prince of fame,Power,Ratamahata,Razer k,Shy rony,S4nji,Supa,Suselishe,Tranquil,Tarrasque,The_spellweaver,Vortigon,Weep,xYoursTrulyx.

13lack Death,67 chrome,84 Chrome,Avahor,Black stan,Born modificate,Chr2,Daenar 7,Glitzage,Hainvers,Kadzhamit,Legal_Ease,Maxwell,Nightmare,Shockwafe,SNART,Tamplier 777,TDR,WildFire,Windrunner 29,Viiva.

84 Chrome,Andrew overload 519,Blaze kraze,Bisnar 13,Blizzard entertaiment,Bu3ny,Blood raven,Ceterai,Cavman,Chen,Crazy russian,Don valentino,Darkfang,Destination 9747,Deathgod,DEE,Eagle XI,Flute,Grendel,Ghost thruster,General frank,Heinvers,Hemske,Ice Wolf 055,Jolly D,Kengyun,Love sceker,Morbent,Marcos DAB,Murlocologist,Night elf bulder,Nightmare,Prince yaser,Peekay,Praytic,Red baron,Scias,Sindorai 300,Supa,San,Sunreaver,Static,Tarrasque,The panda,The silent,Uncle faster,Windrunner 29.

B-up,Berz,Berzeker,Bowie9,For forsak3n,G00dG4m3,NFWar,Pippo,RMX,S.O.A.D_RoXXX,Uzumaki minato.

Argus,Blizzard entertaiment,Blood raven,Buster,Borric,Callahan,Evure,Eubz,EM!,Fingolfin,!!Goro!!,Greyknight,HerrDave,Happytauren,inhuman89,Illidan(Evil)X,Kellim0,Kelna2,Maynhe,Minimage Nasrudin,MC!,Olofmoleman,Revilo,RusUndead,Remixer,Rightfield,RodofNOD,Solu9,Sindorai300,Storm_pcf,Spong3bob,Sunchips,Sven,Talavaj,Tranquil,Ugo-ugo,Xardian.

Contents

The Final Part I - Redemption (Campaign)

Reviews
deepstrasz
I usually don't comment on grammar and such but parts of it is barely understandable. You should find someone who speaks your native language and English. [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler]...
  1. krawg

krawg

Resources:
    Resources:
    im at the prologue now your stroy is horrible ? your english is the worst thing i have ever seen will play it and telll you the rest u need to give credits to people who made the models in here its a rule and man pls pls change the texts it hurts the eyes and brain i swear and wtf malfurion stormrage and tyrande pirates ? i think you got the story of warcraft wrong

2. kinggarthas

kinggarthas

Resources:
    Resources:
    guys can someone help me how to pass first chapter ? i did main quest and all optional quest

3. Rafcio123

Rafcio123

Resources:
    Resources:
    Add some screenshots to encourage more people because now i don't know what to expect by dowloding this

4. kinggarthas

kinggarthas

Resources:
    Resources:
    i added screenshot Adsız.png

Attached Files:

5. Lazarator

Lazarator

Resources:
    Resources:
    @Bowie 9 man, please find someone to help you out with english spelling and grammar, because this is just terrible. Also with the orthography (put a capital letter at the start of characters' names, for example lady Liadrin, Lor'themar etc). And fix a bug that makes the very first chapter impossible to pass.

6. kinggarthas

kinggarthas

Resources:
    Resources:
    @Lazarator Hello, how can i fix the problem ?

7. Lazarator

Lazarator

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hello. Sorry but I can't help you with that. I am not skilled with using a World Editor. But I'm pretty sure the bug can be fixed and it shouldn't be so hard to make it right. Why don't you take a look at some tutorial about how to make a campaign map fully functional with the AI and quests? I'm sure there are some useful tutorials on the Hive or on YouTube somewhere...

8. kinggarthas

kinggarthas

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thanks for your tips :) I checked all youtube video for this campaign but i couldnt find it

9. Lazarator

Lazarator

Resources:
    Resources:
    You can always make a topic on Hive where you can request help and sooner or later there will be someone who may help you out. I would gladly lend you my aid in fixing this, but I am a total noob with a World Editor. I barely know how to add units to buildings (for example, replacing Grunts with Footman). Many times I watched videos and tried to make a map, but I kept failing, so I gave up :pcry:
    If only I'm not mistaken, fixing the quests require you to do something with a "winning trigger" that makes the quest complete, which will than take a player to the next level of the map.

10. Bowie 9

Bowie 9

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm sorry,my english is bad but I want to shere,..about credit for now it can't be changed becouse my laptop is broken so I uploaded the game via smartphone,..thank for the advice...

11. KingSlender

KingSlender

Resources:
    Resources:
    i'm fucking terrified to even download it (not just cuz of the size and slow internet) but because of the description you gave it and because of the screenshot that i saw. it took me a solid 4 minutes just to understand A PART. you need someone to help you with your english and i'm pretty sure that the entire community wouldn't mind contributing to that since every map has potential

12. tulee

tulee

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    It is nice to see people who are near the age of 40 still making campaigns for Wc3.

13. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    [​IMG]

14. RogerVC20

RogerVC20

Resources:
    Resources:
    Can you tell me how to pass chapter 6, Save the naga kingdom. I mean when i find Nagini, the next thing i have to do, I don't know if it's a map problem or something else, but he won't let me pass the mission.

15. gaurdian of the flame

gaurdian of the flame

Resources:
    Resources:
    you have to drop azhara first item in he first quest before finish it and take the item by one of your heroes to destroy the force wall

16. RogerVC20

RogerVC20

Resources:
    Resources:
    i still cant destroy the force wall... but thx anyway

17. Thunder1

Thunder1

Resources:
    Resources:
    is it normal that i lost all items in evry chapter?

18. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Improve your description. Check the guides below.
    A credits list in the map description with the names of the authors whose resources you've used is mandatory. That includes models, skins, icons, custom spells, systems. Also, sounds, music and everything outside this site.
    This helps you with the models, skins and icons from Hiveworkshop:
    Resources in Use by The Final Part I - Redemption | HIVE

Awaiting Update.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
    Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
    Details
    BB CODES
    BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
    Description Guide - Melee Maps
    Describing Your Melee Map
    Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
    The importance of a Description
    Description Guide - Maps
    Map Thread Guide
    Map Description Making: Good & Bad
    Map Description - Templates
    Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
    • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
    • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
    • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
    Shar Dundred
    Paillan
    Alexen
    eubz
    https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/

19. revenge34

revenge34

Resources:
    Resources:
    when will it come out