• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ruins of Byzantes v1.1

Ruins of Byzantes
v1.1 (playing in SD is highly recommended)
I can't say that you will live. I can't say that you will die. But I know you are the best for the job. Are you ready to take my offer?
You wake up with a new message on your phone.
A mysterious number wants you to depart for the derelict city of Byzantes for an endeavor. They have even provided you with a ticket and itinerary in advance. Will you take them up on their offer?

Welcome to ruined city of Byzantes. Here's a place where the good and pure have left, and the scoundrels have settled in. Heeding a call to the city for a job, it soon becomes apparent that the city's denizens want to either kill, or eat you. You will fight them using your sword, your gun, your hammer, whatever you have on your hand, and occasionally, chemical warfare. Will you just complete your job and go home? Or will you stay to uncover the city's secrets?

Ruins of Byzantes is a map inspired by good ol' WarChasers. Choose between several "champions" (including 2 secret guests :p), each with their own unique abilities and background. My original intention was to create an RPG map with a fair amount of challenge, some secrets here and there to keep the player engaged, and a semblance of worldbuilding. Please be noted that this might not yet be the final version. If you encounter any problem, glitches, errors, or bugs, contact me on my HIVE profile or on the HIVE Discord.
WC3ScrnShot_092319_215853_02.png

WC3ScrnShot_092319_215959_03.png

WC3ScrnShot_092319_220039_05.png

WC3ScrnShot_092319_220128_06.png

unknown.png
Credits to the following for their models:
From the HIVE - -Grendel, Azsure, CRIS, Callahan, Chriz., Cuore, Deolrin, Direfury, Em!, Freddyk, General Frank, Grey Knight, Gyrosphinx, HappyTauren, HerrDave, Himperion, ILH, KAIL333XZ, Kitabatake, Mike, Mythic, PROXY, Solu9, Stefan.K, The_Silent, Tranquil, Ujimasa Hojo, WILL THE ALMIGHTY, arnelbigstonepd33r, donut3.5, epsilon, infrenus, olofmoleman, tilinghast, wc3neverdies

From XGM - Andreich, Belaja, Burn to shadow, Empyreal, FrancK, Klarnetist, P4ela, Rvn, cookie, denismilyaev1, ket, psychosis, strenyoff

Credits to the following for their textures and skins:
PrincePhoenix, Blizzard Entertainment, CD Projekt

Credits to the following for their scripts:
Bribe, Almia

Credits to the following for their sounds:
Frank Klepacki - "Rise of Harkonnen", "Under Construction"

- Fixed a behavior where an event was not triggering properly after a game is loaded.​
- Added new soundtracks. Thanks Frank Klepacki for the kickass Dune themes!​
- Fixed a rare instance where an event does not trigger, preventing the player from progressing.
- Revision 2: Fixed lag spike issues and corrected the Kunoichi's ultimate (now has 100% Evasion as described in the tooltip)
- Revision 3 (1.06b): Some minor ability fixes, for patch 1.31 version only.​
- Fixed visibility issues. For patch 1.31 version only.​
- I'm no longer using lightning effects for traps, so hopefully the annoying crash bug upon loading a saved game can be avoided. Also fixed some more trigger-related problems.​
Contents

Ruins of Byzantes (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
I thought about this a bit and there is enough content up until the point where the game crashes due to triggered lightning. It's in your interest to fix this. If you ever do, please give me a P.M. with my progress where I stopped playing so I can...
Level 10
Playing as Caine
Got to the room with the three colored circles at the gate. I talked to the npc and he let me get into a room where i fought a gnoll and some satyrs.
After the fight the door was closed and invulnerable and the chest in the room was not doing anything.

Reloaded a save a few mins ago and now the npc does not give me options

Playing as Caine
Got to the room with the three colored circles at the gate. I talked to the npc and he let me get into a room where i fought a gnoll and some satyrs.
After the fight the door was closed and invulnerable and the chest in the room was not doing anything.

Reloaded a save a few mins ago and now the npc does not give me options
All right, I'll take a look at it and get back to you.

Edit: There's been a mistake in the triggering order of that event. An item is supposed to spawn at the gnoll but because of the mistake it didn't spawn properly. It's fixed for for now. By the way, do you experience any desync while playing?

Last edited:
Level 10
I have not desync yet but granted i did not get very far.

Edit: First dysnc was a little ways into the area where the skeleton and marksman spawn

Last edited:
Any chance of making this multiplayer as it's apparently single player?
It's not a high priority on my list right now, but I'm open to collaboration. Making it multiplayer would require rebalancing and recoding of event triggers, but luckily the spells are already MUI.

Last edited:

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
You should name the maps properly since it's confusing which is for what version.
Why meme commando as the author?

That player team name though "Naughty Boys".

1. Indomitable Spirit seems pretty useless compared to what it could have done for instance, also slow attack speed. It's not like the enemy is running away from you.
  2. Something about a load/save code was written on the screen at the start. Can't find any information about that in the Q-log and neither in the map thread description.
  3. Shouldn't the hero be hidden under/behind waterfalls?
  4. Sold the Shadowmeld item to the Samaritan, got 50 gold bought the coin, the NPC started channel animation and the gate didn't open.
Playing on 1.31.1 on the map file called "My map v1.06b.w3x" which I presume it's the one saved with a newer patch version.

You should name the maps properly since it's confusing which is for what version.
Why meme commando as the author?

That player team name though "Naughty Boys".

1. Indomitable Spirit seems pretty useless compared to what it could have done for instance, also slow attack speed. It's not like the enemy is running away from you.
  2. Something about a load/save code was written on the screen at the start. Can't find any information about that in the Q-log and neither in the map thread description.
  3. Shouldn't the hero be hidden under/behind waterfalls?
  4. Sold the Shadowmeld item to the Samaritan, got 50 gold bought the coin, the NPC started channel animation and the gate didn't open.
Playing on 1.31.1 on the map file called "My map v1.06b.w3x" which I presume it's the one saved with a newer patch version.
I think the "Recommended Version:" line in the Contents section should point out pretty clearly which map is for which game patch. "meme commando" is the author because it's my ID on Discord :D To address your concerns:
  • Point 1: No, Indomitable Spirit is not useless. Allowing it to slow AS is very broken (which I did test). It's supposed to help you kite enemy melee, run away from ranged (somewhat) and also purges some annoying buffs on enemies (armor bonus, for example).
  • Point 2: Nah, the code is not for save/load. It's designed to allow you to play as secret heroes (whose code can only be revealed once you complete the game under certain conditions, or when you open the map in WE and read through the triggers :D). Other than that, the codes available right now are "cat" (makes the game easier) and "masochist" (makes the game harder). Both are in the 1.31 patch version.
  • Point 3: I don't exactly get what you mean here.
  • Point 4: I don't have that problem at all when I play. But since you found this bug, tomorrow I'll fix the script a bit to make the event fire consistently.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
Point 3: I don't get exactly what you mean here.
The enemy can see you there. Hidden as is like using the ability Hide basically make the hero invisible when there.
Point 4: I don't have that problem at all when I play. But since you found this bug, tomorrow I'll fix the script a bit to make the event fire consistently.
Played with the hero which has the spell I mentioned.
Note that I had saved and loaded a couple of times and I know there are some issues with some event types in 1.31.1: 1.31.1 [Bug] Loading saved game breaks some unit events Not sure if it's related or not with that particular trigger.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
The tags RP/Story Acting and Modern Warfare are improper.

1. Intro/cinematic mode skip?
  2. The camera starts too close to the hero and clipping is seen when it goes backward.
  3. Rogue Templar's unit name is Black Knight.
  4. Seems the door north of the circle of power near the doodad wall fountain east of the goblin tinker doesn't open.
  5. When meeting the tinker, the unit goes up the ramp north instead of following the player. It starts going after you when you get close to the goblin. It blocks the way to the circle door. If you take the west door to the pipes, it's a dead end through which the goblin can get and kill the player's hero. The goblin always goes to the circle corridor door even if you draw the unit out for a bit.

Last edited:
The tags RP/Story Acting and Modern Warfare are proper.

1. Intro/cinematic mode skip?
  2. The camera starts too close to the hero and clipping is seen when it goes backward.
  3. Rogue Templar's unit name is Black Knight.
  4. Seems the door north of the circle of power near the doodad wall fountain east of the goblin tinker doesn't open.
  5. When meeting the tinker, the unit goes up the ramp north instead of following the player. It starts going after you when you get close to the goblin. It blocks the way to the circle door. If you take the west door to the pipes, it's a dead end through which the goblin can get and kill the player's hero. The goblin always goes to the circle corridor door even if you draw the unit out for a bit.
@3: The naming is intentional. It's like "Tichondrius the Darknener" or "Tichondrius the Lord of the Nathrezim" when his unit name is Dreadlord.
@4: Rescue the circle of power then that door will become vulnerable.
@5: Yeah it's like that to simplify things. You're supposed to run as quickly as possible to the eastern path. The western path is a trap to trick players into going there and dying.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
3: The naming is intentional. It's like "Tichondrius the Darknener" or "Tichondrius the Lord of the Nathrezim" when his unit name is Dreadlord.
Ah, but then it should be right after the hero name, in the hero name so you could see the rank in the unit name which is not the case here.
@4: Rescue the circle of power then that door will become vulnerable.
I did. Come on. I've been playing maps for years now.
@5: Yeah it's like that to simplify things. You're supposed to run as quickly as possible to the eastern path. The western path is a trap to trick players into going there and dying.
Well, the problem is that if you don't go quickly you have to make him come out and that would most of the time conclude with losing 1 life.

Ah, but then it should be right after the hero name, in the hero name so you could see the rank in the unit name which is not the case here.

I did. Come on. I've been playing maps for years now.

Well, the problem is that if you don't go quickly you have to make him come out and that would most of the time conclude with losing 1 life.
Have you tried right clicking on the door?
Because the trigger for that event is literally "Event - circle of power is rescued; Action - make door vulnerable".
You are supposed to go quickly. That's the point. Even the hint says "Try to avoid him". And I made the tinker have 30 less movement speed than your hero so you always have time to destroy the eastern wall.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
Have you tried right clicking on the door?
Yes, and attacking it as well using the attack command but it's invulnerable.
There are two doors. So, I mean the one north (at the end of the corridor) of the one just north of the circle.
You are supposed to go quickly. That's the point. Even the hint says "Try to avoid him". And I made the tinker have 30 less movement speed than your hero so you always have time to destroy the eastern wall.
Yeah, but what if you don't save beforehand? It's tricky with Warcraft III unless you create waypoints or force quicksave or something. I saved so it wasn't a big deal but just saying.

Yes, and attacking it as well using the attack command but it's invulnerable.
There are two doors. So, I mean the one north (at the end of the corridor) of the one just north of the circle.
Oh do you mean these doors? It can only open when you complete the first level.
upload_2019-10-14_17-59-11.png

Yeah, but what if you don't save beforehand?
Well then... I guess it's the player's fault.

Then that is very confusing. I did not encounter that invulnerable door problem ever during my playtests. You can see the script for the Circle of Power event here:
Code:
function SetFullLifeMana takes nothing returns nothing
    call SetUnitLifePercentBJ( udg_Hero, 100 )
    call SetUnitManaPercentBJ( udg_Hero, 100 )
    call AddSpecialEffectTargetUnitBJ( "origin", udg_Hero, "Abilities\\Spells\\Items\\AIda\\AIdaCaster.mdl" )
    call DestroyEffectBJ( GetLastCreatedEffectBJ() )
endfunction

function Trig_Find_room_Actions takes nothing returns nothing
    call DisableTrigger( GetTriggeringTrigger() )
    call EnableTrigger( gg_trg_Open_door )
    call SetFullLifeMana()
    call PlaySoundBJ( gg_snd_GoodJob )
    call DisplayTextToForce( GetPlayersAll(), ( ( "|cff20FF20" + ( "WELL DONE" + "|r" ) ) + " - You've successfully avoided a powerful enemy. Other challenges lie ahead." ) )
    call WaygateActivateBJ( false, gg_unit_nwgt_0028 )
    call DestructableRestoreLife( gg_dest_XTmp_3380, 250, false )
    call SetDestructableInvulnerableBJ( gg_dest_LTe3_2647, true )
    call SetDestructableInvulnerableBJ( gg_dest_B001_0699, true )
    call SetDestructableInvulnerableBJ( gg_dest_LTe3_2648, true )
    call SetDestructableInvulnerableBJ( gg_dest_B005_0360, false )
endfunction

//===========================================================================
function InitTrig_Find_room takes nothing returns nothing
    set gg_trg_Find_room = CreateTrigger(  )
    call TriggerRegisterUnitEvent( gg_trg_Find_room, gg_unit_ncop_0014, EVENT_UNIT_RESCUED )
    call TriggerAddAction( gg_trg_Find_room, function Trig_Find_room_Actions )
endfunction
According to this, that door, which is "gg_dest_B005_0360", always becomes vulnerable when the Circle of Power is rescued.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
Tried this on 1.30.4 instead.

1. You can use the Senior Guard's summoned troops to farm for XP.
  2. Can't carry potions. They are rune types. Mana spam but not health?
  3. What have I missed? "A feeling of emptiness [...] as if something has gone by and you missed it".
  4. Hammer Falls does damage in a 225 radius in front of the hero not everywhere. Should mention.
  5. Hammer Falls spell stopped working for some reason after the challenge near the red way gate. Maybe it has something to do with enabling the credits scroll during the challenge? I'm trying to use the spell on troops after getting the drinks from the Lounge. I get the attack speed bonus though on Chaos. No idea if it has anything to do with the level. It's at 3 and 4 that it happened not to work though.
  6. Second Wind doesn't seem to work either. The big regeneration. The Chaos damage bonus does.
  7. Gambit Strike works. Maybe it's less triggered than the other spells?
  8. No mana during challenges?
  9. Can o' Flames doesn't say how much damage it does.
  10. I guess the cloud canis is for later? Can't seem to damage it without the breath of fire item.
  11. The Moon Well has 0 mana and does not regenerate so you can't restore life. The Canis is much stronger. Left it kill villagers maybe something would happen. Killed 59 and it was still just the same fog.
  12. Alright, took me some time to figure out how to make the well restore mana with the smoke hound's fog around it. The fire is only to stop the monster from draining villagers.
  13. Challenges are pretty much attack+move.
  14. Can-o' Flames now has 3 charges.
  15. The call for reinforcements spell of the enemy doesn't work either along with the above mentioned spells.
  16. Those skeletal orcs are too powerful/many (way gate corridor), immune to magic too. Not sure how mages will deal with them as it's already almost impossible with the templar. Lucky I could beat them standing in a corner using the ultimate with the Lightning bonus.
  17. Every time I load the game, undead summon building sounds can be heard.
  18. Where to get gold for the Relic Keeper?
  19. After "freeing" Abaloth, the unit remains in its channeling animation, it still has no attack and just text messages the player: "Taste this!" and after a while "Burn!". The order in which the souls have been killed, the one in the southeast, the one in the northeast and lastly the one in the northwest. Maybe, the boss was supposed to summon units via triggers or somehow/something?
  20. After leaving through the south door from Abaloth, I got the emptiness gone by etc. message again. Does that mean missing an Easter egg or secret?
  21. Loading the game where the blue and red lightning lines are will crash the game if you go into their zones. The lightning isn't visible anymore by the way. If you used the create lightning trigger, it's bugged. You should use dummy units casting finger of death or something like that instead. Actually, it crashes even if you move away. Tried loading the game when I was still in the impale rooms and it still crashes.
EDIT:
  1. Loaded a savefile before going into the impale rooms.
  2. The well after the red lightning is empty.
  3. Basically started using whosyourdaddy because of the lightnings and their issue.
  4. Ah... was I supposed to sell that book from the ghost? It doesn't have a price but it has that drop on shop to sell text in the description... Also, what to do with the Vial of Blood?
  5. That purge spell :D eliminates the Lightning Shield on the Burkards fast. Then, it's easy to get them into a corner where they can't attack anymore.
  6. I see no rock. Was there supposed to be one in the cell's southwestern corner but the model doesn't show? You can't go in that spot, that's why I'm asking. byzantes.png
  7. Yep, that's why. Even in the editor they show as no model green blocks. Loaded it in 1.31.1 because it was obvious that it didn't work on 1.30.4.

Please test your maps on the newest patches as well, don't just save them with the latest version.

Awaiting Update.

Please next time put me directly in the spot I was with the gear, spells, level etc. I had if you want further testing.
byzantesTemplarStuff.png

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
Paillan
twojstaryjakcie
Daffa the Mage
eubz
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/

(previous comments:
Ruins of Byzantes v1.0.6
Ruins of Byzantes v1.0.6)

Last edited:
I'm trying to fix the issues you detailed. I'll try to answer what I can first:
Can't carry potions. They are rune types. Mana spam but not health?
There's only 1 non-powerup potion type in this map (Potion of Health). Otherwise, health is restored instantly when you kill an enemy. Mana is restored through powerups.
You can use the Senior Guard's summoned troops to farm for XP.
Technically, it's possible, if you are good enough at kiting with early game's health and mana.
What have I missed? "A feeling of emptiness [...] as if something has gone by and you missed it".
Just a secret. It's not gonna affect the story or gameplay.
No mana during challenges? Challenges are pretty much attack+move.
Yeah... I sort of make them similar to dream-like trances where you can't cast spells and have to blast your way through with brawling. It's just a way to farm up developer's comments (which counts toward a secret)
Those skeletal orcs are too powerful/many (way gate corridor), immune to magic too. Not sure how mages will deal with them as it's already almost impossible with the templar. Lucky I could beat them standing in a corner using the ultimate with the Lightning bonus.
Yeah, I intended it to be so. You should stand in the corner to minimize the number of creeps hitting you, since they are magic immune.
Every time I load the game, undead summon building sounds can be heard.
I don't have this problem. Perhaps it has something to do with special effect animations (though I checked meticulously to prevent leaks).
After "freeing" Abaloth, the unit remains in its channeling animation, it still has no attack and just text messages the player: "Taste this!" and after a while "Burn!". The order in which the souls have been killed, the one in the southeast, the one in the northeast and lastly the one in the northwest. Maybe, the boss was supposed to summon units via triggers or somehow/something?
You just have to attack him. He's the boss after all. :p
Loading the game where the blue and red lightning lines are will crash the game if you go into their zones.
Yeah that is definitely very annoying, since I really wanted to create a lightning trap system and also want to prevent leaks without making the game crash.
That purge spell :D eliminates the Lightning Shield on the Burkards fast. Then, it's easy to get them into a corner where they can't attack anymore.
I'm sure the Lightning Shield is just visual FX to alert to you that they're about to throw their big buzzsaws.
I see no rock. Was there supposed to be one in the cell's southwestern corner but the model doesn't show? Yep, that's why. Even in the editor they show as no model green blocks.
Then this is definitely a very annoying issue. I originally used a hidden model "Doodads\Terrain\G_RockChunks\G_RockChunks" for those rocks, but in 1.31, that model is no longer included in the data, so I extracted the model and imported them as custom models. They show up properly in my game, I don't know why they don't in yours, looks like I'll have to use the default Rock Chunks model for safety.

Last edited:

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
There's only 1 non-powerup potion type in this map (Potion of Health). Otherwise, health is restored instantly when you kill an enemy. Mana is restored through powerups.
Ah really? Did not realize HP was being restored that way. Yes, only found one potion of healing.
Yeah... I sort of make them similar to dream-like trances where you can't cast spells and have to blast your way through with brawling. It's just a way to farm up developer's comments (which counts toward a secret)
Also, it's enough to kill the strongest unit to win the fight. Most dream mazes are linear but there's a later one (lightning zones or after, don't remember) where you can reach that unit and kill it no being necessary to kill anybody else.
I don't have this problem. Perhaps it has something to do with special effect animations (though I checked meticulously to prevent leaks).
So, it's not a sound trigger?
You just have to attack him. He's the boss after all.
I did dude, come on... Nothing's happening as I already mentioned. You just wait for the "boss" to die.
I'm sure the Lightning Shield is just visual FX to alert to you that they're about to throw their big buzzsaws.
Really!? Lol, I thought it was an actual melee attack since they can be cornered giving them no chance to strike otherwise.
Then this is definitely a very annoying issue. I originally used a hidden model "Doodads\Terrain\G_RockChunks\G_RockChunks" for those rocks, but in 1.31, that model is no longer included in the data
I think they might have changed the path.

Level 1
I like your map, but I don’t know, what to do in the fight against Gazeem, after convincing the Administrator to help me.
There are four launchpads and four red circles. I killed everyone except Gazeem, who’s invulnerable. Also have Grand Machinists Robotic Arm, but I cannot figure out what to do...
I can’t attack the launchpads or the computer terminals.
Am i missing something?

I like your map, but I don’t know, what to do in the fight against Gazeem, after convincing the Administrator to help me.
There are four launchpads and four red circles. I killed everyone except Gazeem, who’s invulnerable. Also have Grand Machinists Robotic Arm, but I cannot figure out what to do...
I can’t attack the launchpads or the computer terminals.
Am i missing something?
You can't damage him with Hero attacks due to his Divine Armor.
- Use the Grand Machinist Robotic Arm to create an illusion of him under your control. Since the illusion has Chaos damage, you can finally damage him.
- Once his health is low enough, he will drop a scroll, this scroll allows you to access the computer terminals (Circles of Power). However if you damage him using his own illusion too much, he will become Invulnerable and attack you with increased speed.
- Let the spinning disc in each computer reach its destination. Once all 4 discs are green, the launch pad will open and you need to make Gazzem stand atop the launchpad.
Hope this helps :)

Level 1
You can't damage him with Hero attacks due to his Divine Armor.
- Use the Grand Machinist Robotic Arm to create an illusion of him under your control. Since the illusion has Chaos damage, you can finally damage him.
- Once his health is low enough, he will drop a scroll, this scroll allows you to access the computer terminals (Circles of Power). However if you damage him using his own illusion too much, he will become Invulnerable and attack you with increased speed.
- Let the spinning disc in each computer reach its destination. Once all 4 discs are green, the launch pad will open and you need to make Gazzem stand atop the launchpad.
Hope this helps :)

Thx for your answer, but it seems I encountered another bug then, because the illusion does no damage and keeps running away. Tried it multiple times. :-|

The other bug i had, was when i hacked into the computer for to get the telescope (white corridor) to convince the administrator and had to fight those Cyberaneas. After killing the first six ones, no other spawned and I was stuck in the arena. This happened playing with Shiro and no former save state worked to fix this issue. So I restarted with Marco Chen, where this bug didn’t happen (those spiders spawned till exit came).

But now I have the bug mentioned above with Marco Chen...

I thought about this a bit and there is enough content up until the point where the game crashes due to triggered lightning.
It's in your interest to fix this. If you ever do, please give me a P.M. with my progress where I stopped playing so I can test further.

Approved.

(previous comments: Ruins of Byzantes v1.0.7)
I have attempted to fix the lightning issue (sort of) by no longer using the lightning effects for traps.

Level 2
Thx for your answer, but it seems I encountered another bug then, because the illusion does no damage and keeps running away. Tried it multiple times. :-|

The other bug i had, was when i hacked into the computer for to get the telescope (white corridor) to convince the administrator and had to fight those Cyberaneas. After killing the first six ones, no other spawned and I was stuck in the arena. This happened playing with Shiro and no former save state worked to fix this issue. So I restarted with Marco Chen, where this bug didn’t happen (those spiders spawned till exit came).

But now I have the bug mentioned above with Marco Chen...

I have encountered the same bug. Gazreem remains invulnerable and therefore unattackable by the illusion. Hence you cannot proceed in the map

Level 2
Can you send me gameplay footage of what happened? Normally, Gazzem is not supposed to be invulnerable until his HP is below 30% or so.

Gazeem clearly being invulnerable at the start of the fight.

Theres not much to say to be honest. He and his minions spawn. The minions are attackable and thats it. I can create an illusion of him with the item given by the samaritan but neither it nor me can attack him.

Attachments

• Picture.PNG
    Picture.PNG
    2.3 MB · Views: 103