• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RPG v1.0d

Reactions: deepstrasz
Intro Video
This RPG Map has 5 mission.

Misson 1:
image.png

In front of murloc cave

Mission 2:
image-2.png
Dealing with wolf
Mission 3:
image-3.png
Normal jungle bull
And then the boss of this mission

image-4.png
Mission 4
image-5.png

Woodchopper at the forest

image-6.png
Deal with the leader of them

Mission 5
image-8.png
Voidwalker with their boss

There are still 3 more boss after that

image-9.png
Mannoroth
image-10.png
Tichondrius
image-11.png
Archimonde

Item Upgrading

image-12.png
Item set 1

image-13.png
Item set 2

image-14.png
Item set 3

image-15.png
Item set 4

image-16.png
Item set 5

image-17.png
Item set 6

Heroes

There are a total of 21 heroes and some hidden hero

image-18.png
image-19.png
image-20.png

Credits:
-warpten090 for making almost all. blackcshock12345 is that guy too
-portforward.com for making the loading screen
-helmet from Alliance Royal Guard Helmet - Current price: $1800
-armor set from Warcraft King Llane's Alliance Armor 1/6 Scale Statue
-armor from Cloth Armor
-boots : Boots of Speed (Warcraft III)
-last spell of Summoner class : Leaf PNG Transparent Images Free Download | Vector Files | Pngtree
-last spell of archer class: Emberstone Staff

Proof that warpten090 is blackcshock12345
image.png

FAQ
Q:Tichonrius and Archimonde are hard to beat. How can i beat them?
A: You may play with 2 of the friend with the buff of Inner Fire, Frost Armor and Healing. Or you PM with me to buy the code to get access to premium items from the Premium Shop
Contents

RPG v1.0e (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
I will cautiously approve this map however I'd like to see more improvements in time.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Author and username different. Why? Is this your map? If not, do you have permission to edit and upload?
A credits list in the map description with the names of the authors whose resources you've used is mandatory. That includes models, skins, icons, custom spells, systems. Also, sounds, music and everything outside this site.

Please improve the description. It is not really telling much and hide the images not to cover more than the screen by putting them under
[spoiler] [/spoiler] or [hidden="image number or title] [/hidden] tags.
Read the guides below.

Awaiting Update.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

M A P - C R E A T I O N - G U I D E S

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/

Level 7
man from screenshots this looks horrible no story no real work or effort put into it

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Most if not all custom icons are green. Please learn about DISBTNs:
Button Manager v1.8.2
Blacksmith Armour's icon has no borders. You can make it have them with the Button Manager linked above. Same with abilities like Glory of a Warrior.
The zone markers could be units with Locust ability. That way they are unselectable.
Sabertooh Necklaces still appear after the quest is finished and they can't be dropped.
After using Armor Master the spell turns into Assassin Speed and back again after using the latter.
Bridges are too high from the ground. Move them down with CTRL+PAGE DOWN.
No strength bonus items?

While, it's nice at its core, it's simple, terrain needing work and gameplay requiring some variety as it's really repetitive. Reminds of Brood War RPGs.
There are many maps of the genre but better polished or more advanced.
Also, the map seems not to be finished, no quests after saving the king.

Awaiting Update. Please look at the guides below and improve the terrain and polish the map overall a bit. Waiting for the complete or near complete version too.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

M A P - C R E A T I O N - G U I D E S

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/

Level 5
Green Icons are fixed and Blacksmith Armour's icon border added.
Locust makes Teleport spell not usable anymore
10 Sabertooh Necklaces will be swapped for 1 lumber at the marketplace after 2nd quest
After using Armor Master the spell turns into Assassin Speed and back again is the idea of map author and is not a bug.
CTRL+PAGE DOWN makes connection of the bridge with the ground goes wrong
After quest 5 there is book of strength ( version 1.0e)

After saving the king, you'll find 3 bosses and then game is completed.