• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Homeworld V1.0d

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Welcome to the epic space war of the Homeworld saga!

As the Hiigarans, your path to your homeworld of Hiigara has been blocked by the Imperial Taiidan Fleet. Eliminate them and embrace your destiny as you reclaim your homeworld!

As the Taiidan Empire,your sovereignty over the Galaxy is being threatened by the returning Exiles. Destroy them and your place in the Galaxy will be secure!

Change log:

- Fixed Corvette and Frigate's Gun Turret targeting system.
- Reset Gun Turret cooldown rate.
- Fixed Energy Shields.
- Lowered Frigate and Battlecruiser movement speed.
- Changed background music.
- Balanced Frigate and Battlecruiser armor.
- Added more hints and credits.
Contents

Homeworld V1.0d (Map)

Level 10
Well, i'm not entirely sure how to proceed with the game concept yet. I MAY in the future make a space RPG based on this concept. I may make more things then.

However as for the number of ship classes, there shouldn't be much more as i'm trying to stick to the original homeworld ship concept as much as possible(plus i ran out of ideas for any kind of ship).

Any other feedback is welcome.