• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Official WarCraft IV Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blizzard could make the graphics of WC4 kick make DotA 2's graphics look like a thing of the past. :goblin_wtf:
Let's be totally honest here: graphics were never the strongest point of Blizzard games.

SC, WC3, Diablo 2, Diablo 3, SC2, etc. ... they all had outdated graphics when they were released.
Having said that, the art guys at Blizzard do know what they're doing; you hardly find a game forge out there that delivers such a strong recognizable and consistent art style throughout all of its assets...

Level 14
Its been almost 5 months since it was announced. Don't worry you didn't miss that much. They scraped Titan and used scraps to make TF2 style shooter. Probably will be better than I make it sound but I am just not hyped about it.

I didn't particularly care for Titan but this game looks like simple, stylistic fun which is probably why I'm way more hyped.

Level 24
Hmm....for me would be cool if the blizzard team makes a game like warcrft 3 with better graphic,world editor like wc3. we.,more races,medival,fantasy,melee rts...

Sounds like good ideas though I'm not sure that we need new races 4 seems great enough. The most important part about it for me though is to make the World Editor as much like the one in WarCraft III as possible.

Vidovit

Banned
Level 3
Strategy games aren't payed well.. You guys bought warcraft for max 20$ and have been using it for 10 years.
On the other hand you make a custom skin for a hearstone hero and the money pours in. They can do that every month and get way way more money.. It's all business.

Highest hopes i have for warcraft3 is that they update the Battlenet for and remove some restrictions that were made. Asign 3 admins to ban hackers and change map pools and that's it.
Max we would get is a HD version of it with minor changes but even that isn't realistic.

Level 12
Strategy games aren't payed well.. You guys bought warcraft for max 20$ and have been using it for 10 years.
On the other hand you make a custom skin for a hearstone hero and the money pours in. They can do that every month and get way way more money.. It's all business.

I agree that strategy games aren't in right now but come on. You think they can't make skins for strategies and sell them off? Look at the dawn of war 2 DLC packs. They literally sell skins for strategy games.

Level 8
The only three things I want from War4 is;

1. Better story. I dont want a garbage story like WoW, I want a story that is awesome and will make you feel badass in the end like War3

2. Offline mode. This is why I dont play Sc2. It requires goddamn internet - which I have very low of - to play. I cant even play the campaign! If War4 is going to be something like this then I wouldnt bother to buy it. (As a bonus, please dont make the graphics too increadible because I dont want to buy next gen for that. Even if you do, make an option to lower it to something like W3.)

3. An Editor that is not complicated as hell like Galaxy Editor. I want an editor that has the capabilities of Galaxy Editor, but not so complicated that it manages to instantly make you close the editor after looking at its unit editor. If you cant do such thing, then dont make it. Seriously, War3 Editor is fine. After all, you can still make games with it unlike The Galaxy Editor of doom and getting lost.

E: Also, please dont make limited amount of models like in Sc2. Wc3's editor is the best so dont change W4's editor to a different version of Galaxy Editor, just upgrade it with better stuff.

Last edited:
Level 8
The only three things I want from War4 is;

1. Better story. I dont want a garbage story like WoW, I want a story that is awesome and will make you feel badass in the end like War3

2. Offline mode. This is why I dont play Sc2. It requires goddamn internet - which I have very low of - to play. I cant even play the campaign! If War4 is going to be something like this then I wouldnt bother to buy it. (As a bonus, please dont make the graphics too increadible because I dont want to buy next gen for that. Even if you do, make an option to lower it to something like W3.)

3. An Editor that is not complicated as hell like Galaxy Editor. I want an editor that has the capabilities of Galaxy Editor, but not so complicated that it manages to instantly make you close the editor after looking at its unit editor. If you cant do such thing, then dont make it. Seriously, War3 Editor is fine. After all, you can still make games with it unlike The Galaxy Editor of doom and getting lost.
:thumbs_up:

Level 2

Highest hopes i have for warcraft3 is that they update the Battlenet for and remove some restrictions that were made. Asign 3 admins to ban hackers and change map pools and that's it.
Max we would get is a HD version of it with minor changes but even that isn't realistic.

hmm.... what if, wc4 will support paid modding ?

Level 24
hmm.... what if, wc4 will support paid modding ?

That will probably attract more modders but scare away more players. That in term could have two effects either good mods and a well made game without mods will eventually attract players or the game will crumble as a result because the game is to focused on custom maps and all of the good ones costs money.

Level 39
Bump.

Apparently Blizzard is "considering" Warcraft IV after SC2 is completely done.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/08...aign=Blogroll&abthid=55cb328c0c4d94951e000006

Not really a confirmation but...

its-something.jpg

Any thoughts?

Level 28
Yeah "it's something" really fits it. Because last time we heard they said they would stay fully dedicated to SC2. I guess if the development eam really has thefinal sayy in this I don't see any reason why they should make anything other than WC4. ... Unless they want to expand Overwatch with an RTS game :D Because that game is really promising but it's missing an actual playable storyline.

Level 15
I believe that one of the main challenges for next blizzard RTS project is the extrusion of the entire RTS concept to a new dimension. The entire net gaming experience has changed from 2003 (blizzard knows it with SC2). It's not related to net speed, server/host stability condition, new units/races features or new graphics engine or rank and leagues systems but rather it's related to the expansion of player's ecosystem. For example in the old days a normal multiplayer game was 2 players, 4 players, 8 - 10 in minor scale with non saveable achievements but player's rank into bnet. Today the "achievement" experience becomes a medular aspect in most of strategy games, things like techs, units, heroes become saveable, it's not hard to do; blizzard already did it on game campaigns. Now they have to make campaigns able to complete in multiplayer mode, so, another aspect of this ecosystem is the player's singularity in relation to all gaming comunity. In the old days players chose clans; Today next level is choose factions and next level for factions are kingdoms, empires, all of them with severals conflicts that could be seen into real time players battles. Your normal 2 player game now could be part of a conflict between factions. If blizzard can build this new entire society and mantain player's singularity ( player's actions can cause effect in the entire game society) the result could be very attractive new RTS gaming experience.

PD: hey Blizzard, can you add an industrial era with steampunk theme? that would be nice.

Last edited:
Level 28
People have a problem with RTS being too complex nowadays and rely heavily on teammates like in MOBAs; but classic 2v2 (or more) games are too complicated to watch. My suggestion for blizzard: Add 5v5 Archon mode to WC4 and make it the standard game type. Imagine the fast paced gameplay that could happen with it. 3-4 people control multiple heroes and the army and 1-2 people control base building and economy. Works for Natural Selection.

Level 39
Poop, just realized that they said a 'Warcraft RTS', not necessarily Warcraft 4. It could be a remake. I suppose I'd like it all the same, but I'd really like to see them do an RTS that moves forward (hopefully from wc3).

Honestly, while that would be ideal, I highly doubt that Blizzard would ever do this. After spending so many years and millions of dollars developing WoW/expansions there's just no way they would just retcon everything in order to continue from TFT.

A reboot would make more sense because it wouldn't retcon the existing lore but instead be a whole new canon. Best part is that they're already creating a new canon with the film, so making a new RTS based on that canon would make a lot of sense.

And here I am, hoping that Warcraft IV will actually not be a warcraft game anymore.

After all that Blizzard has done to the franchise, it just won't cut it for me. WoW destroyed the lore. The new WoW expansion is just - again - "more of the same". I'm sick of this universe, tbh.

I'd love to get a new RTS that rips of all of Warcraft's game mechanics... heroes, small-scale battles, items... but I reached a point where I am really curious to see if Blizzard has the creativity to spawn another new successful RTS franchise.
The overwatch trailer had some really interesting triggers and characters for me. I'd love to see Blizzard get creative again instead of playing it save...

Maybe an RTS in a whole different setting? Like low magic fantasy? Or stone/iron age? Maybe something Age of Empires inspired?

Also, when will we ever see the first MMORTS ever? Let's fucking do this! People demand MMORTS (however that might work) games for almost a decade now!

Level 3
It's very likely the game would require you to be online to play the game, or even use the map editor.

Blizzard will probably "claim ownership" of anything you create in the editor.

There will probably be no options for LAN.

Each race's campaign may be divided into separate products (expansions)

Will the custom game lobby be handled like Starcraft II?

Where would the story for the game continue at?

Will the game be to the same level of quality?

All things to consider if you REALLY want warcraft IV.

Level 39
And here I am, hoping that Warcraft IV will actually not be a warcraft game anymore.

After all that Blizzard has done to the franchise, it just won't cut it for me. WoW destroyed the lore. The new WoW expansion is just - again - "more of the same". I'm sick of this universe, tbh.

That's why I think a reboot could work. The universe is great and has a ton of established lore. Why not use it? No need to reinvent the wheel every time.

I'd love to get a new RTS that rips of all of Warcraft's game mechanics... heroes, small-scale battles, items... but I reached a point where I am really curious to see if Blizzard has the creativity to spawn another new successful RTS franchise.
The overwatch trailer had some really interesting triggers and characters for me. I'd love to see Blizzard get creative again instead of playing it save...

Taking a risk doesn't necessarily mean making a new IP. Just making Warcraft 4 (as a reboot or otherwise) would actually be a pretty big risk, since Blizzard tends to like to play it safe with subscriptions and microtransactions lately.
I want to see them take risks where it matter, which is mostly in game design and story. The universe it's set in makes little difference on that front.

Maybe an RTS in a whole different setting? Like low magic fantasy? Or stone/iron age? Maybe something Age of Empires inspired?

If I wanted to play historically accurate RTS games I'd play Age of Empires or Civilization. High fantasy is what Blizzard excels at and there is no reason they shouldn't use that in my opinion.

Also, when will we ever see the first MMORTS ever? Let's fucking do this! People demand MMORTS (however that might work) games for almost a decade now!

Please god no. MMO's are a blight upon the gaming industry. Just make singleplayer and multiplayer modes. Why force everybody to be online? It has nothing to do with good game design and everything to do with greed (monthly subscriptions/microtransactions)

Blizzard seems to have completely abandoned the singleplayer market, which is absolute bullshit in my opinion. To anybody saying that there's no money in singleplayer games, say that to Bethesda. Now imagine how much money Bethesda would make if they made their game both singleplayer and multiplayer.

Just give people a damn choice between singleplayer and multiplayer, that's all I'm asking.

Level 39
But spending effort on both multi-player and single-player wastes resources, which manifests as one of the modes being underdeveloped and worse than the other. Focusing entirely on one game mode will increase the likelihood that the outcome will be good.

In some cases yes. Perhaps Bethesda's games were a bad example to use for this, since I actually support their decision to make it singleplayer only for just this reason.

But this point usually only applies the one way. Making a game work for multiplayer takes a lot more work than making it work for singleplayer. Excluding multiplayer saves a lot more resources than excluding singleplayer.

Especially in an RTS, making a singleplayer mode would be so ridiculously easy that not doing it would be bullshit in my opinion. They pulled it off with WC3 without loss of quality (in fact it had an amazing balance between single/multiplayer content), why suddenly make it exclusively multiplayer now?

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
First off: I neither like nor play WoW and dare say that I'm one of the few in this forum with REAL economical knowledge. So, I'm NOT talking pessimistic bullshit here now.

You want to know what I think? WCIV will never happen, Blizz will continue focusing on WOW and eventually create WOW2 one day.
If someone would've asked me 10 years ago, if I wanted WarCraft 4, my answer would've been yes. Today? While I enjoy good RTS games, I'd say it's not very likely to happen or to contain many new features without sucking.
Believe it or not (I honestly don't care), the RTS genre is dying. Compared to many other, easier produced games, the costs are very high. It's not viable enough. MMOs like WoW on the other hand, allow a good income for much less effort. And the casual customer nowadays prefer Shooters, MMOs and AOS (not calling them "moba"...) etc over strategy games. Why? Easier to learn and can still be much fun. Online role-playing games are popular since you can play easily with others and change your allies much easier. Not to mention the fact, that non-strategy games require much less time.
I admit, since I started to work, I too started playing more "shorter" games since I cannot afford too many hours for a game anymore for obvious reasons.
These are but a few reasons for the strategy genre having a hard time. You don't believe me? Please, compare numbers of sells if you have to.

Look at WoW, Blizz gets money from every player regulary and extra money for expansions which require much less efforts than a full game.
Do you REALLY believe that they'd stop doing that to create a new expensive RTS game with perhaps one or two expansions instead of simply doing some more WoW stuff and one day a new MMO that can be used to make more money? For what, a few fans?
I'm not implying that the ones working for Blizzard are bad people, but Blizzard Enterfainment IS a COMPANY. A company needs money and exists for the sole purpose of making money and, as I said, non-strategy games are much more viable. I don't like that as well, but it's like that.

You can either face this and be happy for the time you had or close your eyes and live in ignorance until you'll be greatly disappointed.

Level 39
I think the only reason it will be "multiplayer-only" is because it will be connected to Battle.net 2.0, as with all recent Blizzard games. I'm sure they wouldn't exclude a campaign.

Maybe. Always-online has always been and will always be DRM bullshit though.

First off: I neither like nor play WoW and dare say that I'm one of the few in this forum with REAL economical knowledge. So, I'm NOT talking pessimistic bullshit here now.

You want to know what I think? WCIV will never happen, Blizz will continue focusing on WOW and eventually create WOW2 one day.
If someone would've asked me 10 years ago, if I wanted WarCraft 4, my answer would've been yes. Today? While I enjoy good RTS games, I'd say it's not very likely to happen or to contain many new features without sucking.
Believe it or not (I honestly don't care), the RTS genre is dying. Compared to many other, easier produced games, the costs are very high. It's not viable enough. MMOs like WoW on the other hand, allow a good income for much less effort. And the casual customer nowadays prefer Shooters, MMOs and AOS (not calling them "moba"...) etc over strategy games. Why? Easier to learn and can still be much fun. Online role-playing games are popular since you can play easily with others and change your allies much easier. Not to mention the fact, that non-strategy games require much less time.
I admit, since I started to work, I too started playing more "shorter" games since I cannot afford too many hours for a game anymore for obvious reasons.
These are but a few reasons for the strategy genre having a hard time. You don't believe me? Please, compare numbers of sells if you have to.

Look at WoW, Blizz gets money from every player regulary and extra money for expansions which require much less efforts than a full game.
Do you REALLY believe that they'd stop doing that to create a new expensive RTS game with perhaps one or two expansions instead of simply doing some more WoW stuff and one day a new MMO that can be used to make more money? For what, a few fans?
I'm not implying that the ones working for Blizzard are bad people, but Blizzard Enterfainment IS a COMPANY. A company needs money and exists for the sole purpose of making money and, as I said, non-strategy games are much more viable. I don't like that as well, but it's like that.

You can either face this and be happy for the time you had or close your eyes and live in ignorance until you'll be greatly disappointed.

Dying genres can be revived. Everybody thought Adventure games were dead until Telltale revived them. And there is still a huge market for RTS games in Asia.
If you asked me a week ago I'd have said the same as you, that Blizzard would never make a WC4 and continue with WoW until the end of days. But seeing as they recently hinted towards a Warcraft IV and pretty much denied the possibility of a WoW2 I'm cautiously optimistic.

But yes, if we are talking purely economically, you're completely right. But I'm hoping that some of the old Blizzard is still there. I'm not saying that they didn't care about money back then, but it wasn't the only thing they cared about. They used to be an underdog who also cared about the games they were making. Now that they're much bigger they can afford to take risks. I find it pathetic that the only ones taking any kind of risks in the game industry today are the ones who's got a lot more to lose.

Also this:

@Shar Dundred: I don't see them stopping work on WoW. They have different teams for different games. They could work on both games at the same time, kinda like they did with frozen throne and WoW.

The team working on WoW and the RTS team are completely seperate. That's why they said that Warcraft 4 might be a possibility after Starcraft 2. Because the RTS team would be free to make it.
They wouldn't have to stop working on WoW at all.

Besides, knowing Blizzard, if a WC4 was to come out it wouldn't be until WoW had had like half a dozen new expansions anyway. Who knows, WoW might be done at that point.

Level 23
lets he honest, I would rather have no wc4 than have wc4 that follows wow's story. And probably they arent going to implement completly different story into rts as they have in mmorpg, because they would only go against themselves

Level 28
You continue discussing the Story, I'll continue with the gameplay :p

So, previously I said gameplay of WC4 could be like MOBA where each player controls a hero with an additional player controlling the base/resource Management, much like the game Natural Selection.

Now I'm thinking, what if the game allowed some sort of customization to your own hero? Like WoW you would choose a class and a set of abilities/specialization.

This hero could also be used in the single-Player campaign, making it work a lot like Mass Effect/Dragon Age where you have an epic story that involves many races but is independent from the details of your own hero.

Level 50
For me, let them just make Warcraft 4 I don't care if it follow WoW's lore or not, I just want a new RTS from them. Something like HD Warcraft or something. When the WoW was released for the first time I played and I didn't like it at all. They screwed everything with WoW(my opinion). They could always create a new campaign but with HD units like the team of the AoM did with Extended Edition. But honestly I really don't believe there is going to happen a Warcraft 4. It's sad that money controls now everything...

i don't want warcraft 4. thematically, there's not really anywhere good the story can go and gameplay-wise there's not much more i'd like out of a warcraft game that can't be modded via the wc3 world editor.

a lot of you guys want a game that is fundamentally not warcraft (as in, the rts series). warcraft isn't a moba, it isn't a persistent online rts, it isn't large-scale total war-esque battles. it's small-scale & intense, micro-heavy skirmishes. i wouldn't mind a spin-off set in the warcraft universe, but warcraft IV should be a 'warcraft' game.

i also wouldn't mind blizzard setting up a new rts ip to replace warcraft, that i'd look forward to and has a lot more potential since it'd not be in the confines of a pre-established franchise.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Dying genres can be revived. Everybody thought Adventure games were dead until Telltale revived them. And there is still a huge market for RTS games in Asia.
Yes, genres CAN be revived.
Still, games that need you to invest a shitload of time (RTS games require much time from the player) are getting less and less popular. While there's a huge RTS market in Asia compared to Europe or America, their other games' markets are even bigger.

If you asked me a week ago I'd have said the same as you, that Blizzard would never make a WC4 and continue with WoW until the end of days. But seeing as they recently hinted towards a Warcraft IV and pretty much denied the possibility of a WoW2 I'm cautiously optimistic.
In that case, they'll work on the current WoW even longer. About the possibility: It doesn't say much. It's also possible they'll instead create a StarCraft 2 MMO one day (They won't unless they're willing to add lots of things to the universe, though). Both articles aren't really say much. They could still say, one day, "Yeah, we changed our mind about that".

@Shar Dundred: I don't see them stopping work on WoW. They have different teams for different games. They could work on both games at the same time, kinda like they did with frozen throne and WoW.
The team working on WoW and the RTS team are completely seperate. That's why they said that Warcraft 4 might be a possibility after Starcraft 2. Because the RTS team would be free to make it.
I never claimed that they'd lack the manpower to do that. They wouldn't lack the money either, but it's all about the profit. Yeah, they'd have a team, but the true question is: Will it be as viable as another game? Would they be willing to risk part of their gain by investing it into a game genre that lacks profit compared to other products? Highly unlikely and, from and economical point of view, stupid.

They wouldn't have to stop working on WoW at all.
While I loath that game, I have to say that they'd be absolutely retarded if they stopped working on that cash cow while they still gain from it with least effort.

Besides, knowing Blizzard, if a WC4 was to come out it wouldn't be until WoW had had like half a dozen new expansions anyway. Who knows, WoW might be done at that point.

But I'm hoping that some of the old Blizzard is still there. I'm not saying that they didn't care about money back then, but it wasn't the only thing they cared about. They used to be an underdog who also cared about the games they were making. Now that they're much bigger they can afford to take risks. I find it pathetic that the only ones taking any kind of risks in the game industry today are the ones who's got a lot more to lose.
It's sad that money controls now everything...
Every game production is a risk, for every company, no matter how big or small. It's true that smaller companies take more risks, but the main reason for that is that they've less to lose than big companies. Think about it.
It's always been about money. We just were too ignorant to realize when we were younger and want to believe that it hasn't always been like that, but in fact it has.
You always have to keep in mind that every game, every universe, every story, every single thing from a game has been created by programmers who have to do it to earn their living and by companies whose primary target is to make money.
I'd highly advice not to be "sad" about that since it's only natural for a person to get money for provided services or products. Are you sad because a baker sells his breads for money?

They could always create a new campaign but with HD units like the team of the AoM did with Extended Edition. But honestly I really don't believe there is going to happen a Warcraft 4.
I just want a new RTS from them. Something like HD Warcraft or something.

I doubt that there'll be a WC3 HD. It's not viable enough.

The WarCraft series ends with WC3 and WoW.
Unless PERHAPS if they want to create a WC4 that's no RTS. I know *I* wouldn't buy that.

Level 39
Yes, genres CAN be revived.
Still, games that need you to invest a shitload of time (RTS games require much time from the player) are getting less and less popular. While there's a huge RTS market in Asia compared to Europe or America, their other games' markets are even bigger.

They might be getting less and less popular, but as I said so were Adventure games. And they made a comeback. It's impossible to say whether or not a genre will make a comeback at some point. It's not like gamers have less time now than they did back then. You might, but we constantly have new generations being introduced to video games. It's very possible that RTS games will regain their popularity some time in the future. In fact, I'd surprised if they didn't.

In that case, they'll work on the current WoW even longer. About the possibility: It doesn't say much. It's also possible they'll instead create a StarCraft 2 MMO one day (They won't unless they're willing to add lots of things to the universe, though). Both articles aren't really say much. They could still say, one day, "Yeah, we changed our mind about that".

You are probably right. Which is why I said cautiously optimistic :p
Still though, Blizzard has to know that making a statement like that would create hype. Seems weird that they would keep the hope alive and never deliver on it.

I never claimed that they'd lack the manpower to do that. They wouldn't lack the money either, but it's all about the profit. Yeah, they'd have a team, but the true question is: Will it be as viable as another game? Would they be willing to risk part of their gain by investing it into a game genre that lacks profit compared to other products? Highly unlikely and, from and economical point of view, stupid.

Every game production is a risk, for every company, no matter how big or small. It's true that smaller companies take more risks, but the main reason for that is that they've less to lose than big companies. Think about it.
It's always been about money. We just were too ignorant to realize when we were younger and want to believe that it hasn't always been like that, but in fact it has.
You always have to keep in mind that every game, every universe, every story, every single thing from a game has been created by programmers who have to do it to earn their living and by companies whose primary target is to make money.
I'd highly advice not to be "sad" about that since it's only natural for a person to get money for provided services or products. Are you sad because a baker sells his breads for money?

It's not that they care about money, it's that they only care about money. I think there's no denying that Blizzard has started caring less about their games and more about money. It's becoming more and more obvious that it's the indie developers who actually love games and cares about their customers, not the AAA companies, and that love is reflected in their products. Which is why it's even possible for the smaller companies to compete with the bigger ones.

Making a new Warcraft RTS might not make as much money as an MMO or something else, but it would make money. Just having the name Warcraft would make sure it more than breaks even. They would definately make money on it. If not they have serious budget issues. Seriously, Starcraft 2 for example is not that impressive.

And that's my problem with the current state of the game industry. It's not about the games, not even a tiny bit. It is 100% about the money. Of course they have to make money but they used to at least care about the games they were making.

Take Valve as an example. The people who revolutionized storytelling in first person games. Do you think they give a shit about Dota 2? Was that their ideal dream game back when they started?
They saw a chance to make $$$ and they took it. Because why not?
We're talking about VALVE here. They have Steam as the ultimate cash cow. They could make any game they wanted without worrying about losing money. Why in the flying fuck are they making Dota 2 instead of Half Life 3? So they can be filthy rich instead of extremely rich? It's pathetic.

I doubt that there'll be a WC3 HD. It's not viable enough.

Agreed.

The WarCraft series ends with WC3 and WoW.
Unless PERHAPS if they want to create a WC4 that's no RTS. I know *I* wouldn't buy that.

Maybe. It just seems strange to me to spend millions of dollars to make a movie which is basically a reboot of the storyline and now make not so subtle hints at a Warcraft 4, knowing that people are gonna be dissapointed when they don't make it.

Level 8
It's very likely the game would require you to be online to play the game, or even use the map editor.

Blizzard will probably "claim ownership" of anything you create in the editor.

There will probably be no options for LAN.

Each race's campaign may be divided into separate products (expansions)

Will the custom game lobby be handled like Starcraft II?

Where would the story for the game continue at?

Will the game be to the same level of quality?

All things to consider if you REALLY want warcraft IV.

1. In my opinion, Starcraft was bullshit because of that. Sure, the game has a very good story and good gameplay, but you need internet to do literally anything. It is so dumbfucking stupid that warcraft 3 looks like a fucking sun compared to starcraft. ''Want to play story mode with achievements? No fucking way, get an internet dumbass? Want to make maps? Nope. Want to play the game in offline mode? Download the whole fucking game first.'' And look at warcraft. It does not require ANY internet. You can do whatever you want! Story mode, mapmaking, custom games, everything comes with the game itself! (Saying that because you also need to buy an internet to play starcraft.) If w4 will require internet connection, I will go to blizzard's website, create a new forum and write down ''Fuck you guys. You all are pieces of shit. Fuck your company. It is worser than EA. Get fucked. And finally, fuck you.''

2. Is that bad or good?

3. That would be bad.

4. I dont know if that would be good or bad, since it makes the story for each race longer. I still wouldnt prefer that though.

6. Probably yes.

7. That is the most important question.

Btw, 2 major reasons why I hate wow;

1. Story sucks.

And this one, is why I really dont, and never will buy wow;

2. The price. Hey, why dont you give us a fucking ton of money, and even more money monthly, and 45 euros for every expansion, so that you can play this goddamn game? Oh btw, you need to give us something ike, I dont know, 20 euros for faction change, appearance change, character teleportation, race change and name change. Oh btw, you need to give us another 13 euros for fucking GAME TIME! And another 60 euros for some pets. You know what blizzard? Not everybody is rich. Why am I even saying this? It is obvious that you dont have the brain cells to understand it. If I gave that money to charity, the world would be fucking rich right now. This game is a freaking crime. It should be put down. It is so fucked up that it makes you look worse than EA. When I see a game that requires a lot of money, I just say ''Fuck you'' and skip that game. But this, this is just unbearable to see.

Thank you all for listening me rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.