1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King has a new champion. The results for the 19th Icon Contest are here!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

What will you be expecting in Warcraft III HD Remastered after it has been confirmed?

Discussion in 'Warcraft Discussion' started by Wardota2 Gamer, May 22, 2017.

?

Do you want a Warcraft IV or just a Warcraft III but HD and remastered

1. Warcraft IV

7 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Warcraft III HD Remastered

19 vote(s)
    54.3%
  3. Both

9 vote(s)
    25.7%
  1. Wardota2 Gamer

Wardota2 Gamer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I have been asking myself if Warcraft IV will ever be confirmed what will all of you expect? Well of course that I know what I expect for a big opening cinematic just like Blizzard always do in releasing a game and Warcraft 4 will be having new stories new enemies of course that is warcraft new stories and more and I think that maybe HD I guess? I dont really care if it is HD or not I just want new models like in Heroes of the Storm and thats it for now.

And I know that we should not expect we should make it the Blizzard way and they are gonna decide what to do with Warcraft IV,and for all we gonna have expectations right?

2. Downloadable content in sets of 4 to 5 random objects.

3. Wardota2 Gamer

Wardota2 Gamer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
  4. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I will expect unicorns and flying ponies supported by pegasi as a race pack.
    Also talking giant potatoes, who ally with the Demons and eat little children.

On a honest note, I do not expect a new WarCraft.
    And even if there would be one, I don't believe in it surviving as long as WarCraft 3. WC3 might actually still have an active community when WC4 is dead.

5. Wardota2 Gamer

Wardota2 Gamer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hahahah I agree

6. Kyrbi0

Kyrbi0

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    MLP 4Lyfe

It will if I have anything to say about it. ; )

7. Chaosy

Chaosy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I do not want wc4 I want wc3 HD/resmastered
    Because the lore is way too expanded in WoW for wc4 to make sense

8. Wardota2 Gamer

Wardota2 Gamer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yeah I know I was to overided in the name well probobly change it to warcraft III HD/Remastered I was totally wrong but it felt to me that this is warcraft 4

9. Dr Super Good

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    I would except much of the StarCraft II mechanics to bleed into the game. Such as no randomized damages, streamlined economies, more units etc.

10. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
  11. Eat_Bacon_Daily

Eat_Bacon_Daily

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I honestly hope WarCraft 4 doesn't happen, unless it has reverse compatibility with WarCraft 3, which is honestly unlikely. The thing i'm most hoping for is a remaster or a new expansion of Wc3.

12. Wardota2 Gamer

Wardota2 Gamer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Mmm I actuall just read about it or wached and well I think Blizzard is Remastering all of there games such as Starcraft Remastered which is already been released,Diablo II,and importantly Warcraft III and I really hope that they will make a Remastered Warcraft III first before remastering there other games

13. pyf

pyf

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    It will be released in Summer 2017 afaik.

14. Dr Super Good

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Only the free and patched version of StarCraft has been released. The Remastered version is scheduled for release Soon TM.

15. Wardota2 Gamer

Wardota2 Gamer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Awww sorry for my mistakes I thought that it was already released but only the patch version is released thks!

16. Wardota2 Gamer

Wardota2 Gamer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I really don't want Warcraft IV to happend because they already have the World of Warcraft,I really just want a Warcraft III HD Remastered because I love Warcraft to have cool models like the models in Heroes of the Storm.

The only reason why I don't want warcraft IV is that i will change everything our hard work that we are making that has not already been released will be cancelled because of the new game Warcraft IV that is the reason why I don't want warcraft IV.I just want a new improved Warcraft III HD Remastered

17. Dat-C3

Dat-C3

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    There is no third option, voting for neither... =(

18. Wardota2 Gamer

Wardota2 Gamer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Don't worry I will put Both in the poll

19. Kaijyuu

Kaijyuu

Resources:
    Resources:
    I've little interest in a wc4 since they'd probably mess up big time. However, a wc3 HD would attract a lot of new and old players, which would be nice. I wouldn't play the HD version myself of course, but in all likelihood we'll be able to play them interchangeably, so no loss.

20. Rui

Rui

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    It would be great to have tweaks to the game's pathing to make it smoother. I've gotten so used to pathings from SC2 and DotA 2 that Warcraft III's gets annoying. And it's hardly going to have as much impact in gameplay as it had in SC2.

Also, as I said earlier in some other thread, a master move would be to implement some of SC2 Editor's features into World Editor: actors, for instance! It enhances Warcraft III and makes users less wary of crossing over to SC2 (not true for most, me included, who think the problem doesn't lie there).