• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Official WarCraft IV Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Surely.. well that storyline could be connected with the Arathi Basin-battleground. It stands as a proof that the Forsaken are in desperate need of resources - and that they are even willing to start wars for them!

Sylvanas is indeed prepared to fight for her own survival but she isn't going to randomly attack all fronts.

Level 20
However, I honestly think that it's utterly stupid to claim that there haven't been anything cool at all among the WoW-lore!
How about we move on and accept that the Warcraft universe has evolved in a certain direction. Let's at least be happy that it haven't died out. Let's be happy that Blizzard continuously got something in store for us Warcraft lore-fans :)
Nobody claimed that there isn't anything cool but majority is bad. I can if needed make an essay of everything that is bad and counter any example you provide but not here in this thread. Yes it evolved from Warcraft to World of Warcraft and for me at least that separated the two series (like tiberium and red alert) and and the constant retcons, disregard for pre-wow lore and as you said making everyone evil and killing them off certainly strengthen my view. I love warcraft lore but that doesn't mean I shouldn't have standards and my own point of view. For me warcraft did die in 2004 and gave birth to WoW alternate universe that literally constantly manages to disappoint me (I honestly thought around Cataclysm I wouldn't care anymore but they still desecrate the lore and it will never stop). Warcraft 4 has every right to disregard WoW events just as WoW pretty much disregards Warcraft (Draenei/ereader lore anyone?) and Blizzard has shown not just with WoW but with Sc2 that they fully approve retcons and making up new background lore at the cost of previous games (once wc2 represented big event that lasted for years now it is just a year and insignificant). And last I will say is when you have tumor you don't accept it, you get rid off it.

tl;dr I don't like the game that intentionally destroys the games I liked.

As for campaigns you said I support and I do like your story lines and I find them to be more likely to happen. As much as it pains WoW can't be fully ignored and making game set between would be for the best (words can't describe...). But I feel that using 4 warcraft 3 races as templates doesn't feel right and you could use better categories. Maybe Horde and Alliance list of campaigns with Horde having Orcs, Blood Elves and Forsaken and Alliance representing Stormwind, Gnomes and Sentinels with Scarlet Crusade being Bonus Campaign. Wish you added dwarves somewhere in there or instead of gnomes since they are the real last remnant of the old Alliance.

Sylvanas is indeed prepared to fight for her own survival but she isn't going to randomly attack all fronts.
You sure about that? I mean fighting scarlet crusaders, scourge in Plaguelands and Northrend, Gilineas, Hilsbrad and now Arathi Highlands... if Quel'thalas wasn't allied they too would have been attacked. It isn't fight for survival the forsaken are peaty much killing everyone who stands in their way.

Level 24
You sure about that? I mean fighting scarlet crusaders, scourge in Plaguelands and Northrend, Gilineas, Hilsbrad and now Arathi Highlands... if Quel'thalas wasn't allied they too would have been attacked. It isn't fight for survival the forsaken are peaty much killing everyone who stands in their way.

So far you've mentioned a renegade human faction that lives in Lorearon and is hostile towards everyone especially to the forsaken (I wounder why she attacked that one.) The faction that turned Sylvanas's people into undead that they've all sworn revenge upon. (Can't figure out that one either. :D) And finally you bring up the Alliancethat thinks themselves entitled to the forsaken homelands and the former enemy of the Horde, the faction Sylvanas is a part of. (Your argument is fairly weak.) The entire reason she joined the Horde to begin with was because she knew she couldn't stand against the Alliance alone and she knew that an attack from the Alliance was inevitable.

Level 20
So far you've mentioned a renegade human faction that lives in Lorearon and is hostile towards everyone especially to the forsaken (I wounder why she attacked that one.) The faction that turned Sylvanas's people into undead that they've all sworn revenge upon. (Can't figure out that one either. :D) And finally you bring up the Alliancethat thinks themselves entitled to the forsaken homelands and the former enemy of the Horde, the faction Sylvanas is a part of. (Your argument is fairly weak.) The entire reason she joined the Horde to begin with was because she knew she couldn't stand against the Alliance alone and she knew that an attack from the Alliance was inevitable.

You are right and my arguments were baddy made. But I think you are right until Cata events.
*Still the certain renegade faction had every right to fear forsaken as they had previously betrayed living humans during the liberation of Lordearon Capital (Which as the place where alliance was born entitles it to the Alliance). If Scarlets weren't deliberately made unreasonable instead of showing for what they really are: "desperate people fighting for their very lives that want to bring back their homeland" it would be harder to side with forsaken and sympathies with the npcs that exist to die.
*Yeah Scourge attacking is justified. I just sometimes forget that lower level zones are in the past compared to higher level zones so they did first subdued the EK scourge and then moved on.
*As for Alliance, it was entitled Gilneas, Southshore and Arathi Highlands and Forsaken were the ones who attacked not the Alliance and Alliance and humans have rights to the land that were human way before the Forsaken existed. I don't really get why the Horde accepted the alliance with Forsaken when whole point to move to Kalimdor was to stop fighting humans and really from their point of view Alliance would be more logical ally certainly after the wc3 events.

Forsaken despite what we are forced to think are unnatural and anomaly of the simple concept of life and death. With destruction of Scourge they no longer even have reason not to move on to the afterlife and earn their rest. The status quo that dominates WoW is the only reason why they still need to exist and why they are in the horde.

I am still wrong about the original point that Forsaken randomly attack all fronts, they do not they are calculating bunch.

(EDIT: I really miss when posts were marked edited automatically)

Level 24
You are right and my arguments were baddy made. But I think you are right until Cata events.

And this campaign idea takes place before cataclysm.

*Still the certain renegade faction had every right to fear forsaken as they had previously betrayed living humans during the liberation of Lordearon Capital (Which as the place where alliance was born entitles it to the Alliance) If Scarlets weren't deliberately made unreasonable instead of showing for what they really are: "desperate people fighting for their very lives that want to bring back their homeland" it would be harder to side with forsaken and sympathies with the npcs that exist to die. .

You mean Garithos, the racist bastard neither dwarves nor blood elves would work with? But to be fair superstition rarely listens to logic. But in the case of the Scarlet Crusade it wasn't so much superstition as the fact that they'd been driven mad by a dread lord.

*Yeah Scourge attacking is justified. I just sometimes forget that lower level zones are in the past compared to higher level zones so they did first subdued the EK scourge and then moved on.

Yep and after that the few scourge remaining in the plaguelands went berserk and attacked randomly and that was what happened in Cata.

*As for Alliance, it was entitled Gilneas, Southshore and Arathi Highlands and Forsaken were the ones who attacked not the Alliance and Alliance and humans have rights to the land that were human way before the Forsaken existed.

At this point every human settlement north of Khaz Modan apart from Gilneas and the argent dawn is a criminal group which means that they're no longer part of the Alliance. That in turn means that attacking them does not equal attacking the Alliance. As for Gilneas they were removed from the Alliance when they locked themselves behind their walls and did not rejoin until after the assault on their homeland in patch 4.0.

I don't really get why the Horde accepted the alliance with Forsaken when whole point to move to Kalimdor was to stop fighting humans and really from their point of view Alliance would be more logical ally certainly after the wc3 events.

Hamuul Runetotem convinced Cairne and then Thrall to let them into the Horde to give the forsaken a chance at redemption.

Forsaken despite what we are forced to think are unnatural and anomaly of the simple concept of life and death.

That is a very limited viewpoint and both Sylvanas and Lilian Voss could be used as examples against that argument.

With destruction of Scourge they no longer even have reason not to move on to the afterlife and earn their rest. The status quo that dominates WoW is the only reason why they still need to exist and why they are in the horde.

If we are going to speak on a technical the only reason for biological life to exist is to reproduce but we both know that humans who are sterile do not instantly commits suicide. There is no reason why the forsaken can't choose to live out of comfort or to pursue hobby's or personal goals just like humans. The Forsaken is still a part of the Horde as they need each other.

I am still wrong about the original point that Forsaken randomly attack all fronts, they do not they are calculating bunch.

Yes she is. ;)

Level 18
The forsaken should've been eliminated, they were a faction that was supposed to be created and later eliminated because they're abominations, there's no hope in warcraft 4 unless they eliminate the forsaken/undead entirely, maybe not undead but at least the forsaken.

Level 24
The forsaken should've been eliminated, they were a faction that was supposed to be created and later eliminated because they're abominations, there's no hope in warcraft 4 unless they eliminate the forsaken/undead entirely, maybe not undead but at least the forsaken.

That would make for an awfull innconvieniance in WoW as all players with Forsaken characters in WoW would have their characters deleted. If they want the story of wcIV to be good they should put a good undead and a evil human togheter to f*** with peoples thoughts.

Level 3
I've got a magnificent (hopefully) idea to paraphrase The Revelations interlude from the Path of the Damned campaign of WarCraft3: RoC.

ArtesDK: What is this WoW?
The ghost of Warcraft past: It is a vast genre for no-lifers that has consumed countless series beyond our own. Now, it comes to set this franchise to the retcon. Our community was created to pave the way for its arrival. The modding possibilities were made to make sure that it succeeded.
ArtesDK: So the plague in Lordaeron, the citadels of Northrend, the slaughtering of the elves... It was all just to prepare for some huge MMORPG?
The ghost of Warcraft past: Yes. In time, you will find that our entire history has been shaped by the coming conflict. Now come; we have much work to do.

The original speech can be found here. Kel'Thuzad's name is a reference to the Lich's quote.

Reactions: Rui
I still think that they could work their way around WoW, to make way for Warcraft 4.

My personal favorite would have to be some sort of reality-splitting "Time Portal", and something involving the Legion. WoW can continue or end with its own storyline, while Warcraft 3-4 events play out naturally, without having some sort of cop out like "Before the time of Warcraft 4, a bunch of people got together and killed Arthas, so he's gone now".

Two timelines, one story universe. WoW could be considered non-canonical. Little more than a 'self insert' fantasy game.

Level 3
"Before the time of Warcraft 4, a bunch of people got together and killed Arthas, so he's gone now"

Except for the fact it was the great paladin Tirion Fordring wielding the legendary blade Ashbringer leading the forces of the Argent Crusade.

My personal favorite would have to be some sort of reality-splitting "Time Portal"

Developers aren't restricted by lore. They even openly talk about "WoW 2" and how it could coexist with WoW belonging to the same genre! WarCraft4 would be no problem for them. And the storyline has never been an obstacle for any game.

i was thinking they'd pull a wod and reset the timeline whilst still allowing wow to be canon. ideas related to this + infinite dragonflight + old gods have swirled in my mind for quite a while, but it does seem too convenient unless you have a really good explanation as to what happened, not just "oh the mystical megatitans reset time to just after tft"

Level 20
"oh the mystical megatitans reset time to just after tft"

You mean that isn't how WoW works? Do something questionable and make half baked excuse and for bonus points get a writer to write entire novel to justify a decision.

Anyway no need for far fetched ideas, just split the timeline or accept WoW. Actually I think it is harder to make wc4 after wow simply because WoW isn't allowed to end. So either WoW must die (and piss of millions of people) for Wc4 to happen or separate Warcraft from World of Warcraft. Obviously because both choices would hurt WoW one way or the other so I don't have hopes for Warcraft 4.

I've already thought the idea over before. They could put some effort into a storyline. Game ramps up, players have to face the Legion, there's some artifact they want to use to 'erase' that world from time. Players go through some massive raid, to get to this artifact, and it creates a crack in time itself or something of the like.

WoW can continue as needed, but now Warcraft lore can move forward without needing to account for WoW. Hell, if there's nowhere else for players to go after this, and few other potential expansions, then the WC4 setting could create an opportunity for WoW to come back, with various improvements.

Level 3
WarCraft 4 could also be like "HotS2", with Undead united with Zerg, Human/Terran, NE/Protoss, a Diablo race. At least, russian streamer Abver gave such an idea, and I doubt many peoplee would ever think of that.

Face it, even Command&Conquer 5 has more chance to come out than Warcraft 4, despite the storyline explicitely ended. With a MMO, every series and franchise dies. Exceptions are lores not tied to videogames and their companies, such Lord of the Rings, Warhammer, ... but titles which were created by video games, eventually die with MMORPG. No game was ressurected after going MMO. Which means also end of other great series Elder scrolls, Neverwinter, Knights of old republic and so on.

Well, at least we can still hope for starcraft 3 :)

Face it, even Command&Conquer 5 has more chance to come out than Warcraft 4, despite the storyline explicitely ended. With a MMO, every series and franchise dies. Exceptions are lores not tied to videogames and their companies, such Lord of the Rings, Warhammer, ... but titles which were created by video games, eventually die with MMORPG. No game was ressurected after going MMO. Which means also end of other great series Elder scrolls, Neverwinter, Knights of old republic and so on.

While I agree with you, the developers can create whatever they want. For example, WoW Lore would be ignored and Warcraft 4 would continue after the Frozen Throne. Or.. Warcraft 4 would be a prequel to any of the earlier games.

The main focus of Warcraft 4, in my opinion, for anyone developing it or in the future to develop it would be that they keep things in general simple but with the possibility of achieving far more advanced things (through either WE etc), so a bit like warcraft 3.

We both know that if they release Warcraft 4, World Editor will be identical to Starcraft 2 Editor, even maybe more advanced. So If you only play Warcraft 3 for modding I recommend you to move forward to Galaxy editor (Starcraft 2). Because the Warcraft 3 World Editor is not going to be remade as simple as it is.

Thus I disagree with your opinion And I think that Warcraft 4 should be more better than Warcraft 3 ever was. Warcraft 4 World Editor is not going to be as easy as Warcraft 3 editor is.

Question: Why wait for War4? You can create advanced things with Starcraft 2 Galaxy Editor.

We both know that if they release Warcraft 4, World Editor will be identical to Starcraft 2 Editor, even maybe more advanced. So If you only play Warcraft 3 for modding I recommend you to move forward to Galaxy editor (Starcraft 2). Because the Warcraft 3 World Editor is not going to be remade as simple as it is.

Thus I disagree with your opinion And I think that Warcraft 4 should be more better than Warcraft 3 ever was. Warcraft 4 World Editor is not going to be as easy as Warcraft 3 editor is.

Question: Why wait for War4? You can create advanced things with Starcraft 2 Galaxy Editor.

I think you misunderstand my sentiment. What I mean is that whilst the standard gameplay may be incredibly simple, the WE would allow you to make things like TDs etc relatively easily without requiring the ridiculous amount of effort that things currently require with War3's WE. First port of call would be leaks, I'm no coder but having to manually find and eliminate leaks is something I don't think anyone likes doing and if they could make it easier for War4's WE then it would make currently complex tasks (like making a TD) much easier.

"I think that Warcraft 4 should be more better than Warcraft 3 ever was."

To be clear here I would want Warcraft 4 to be better than 3 (go figure why) but no matter how complex a feat you can accomplish with the WE it should still be "simple" in use, which is what War3's WE has done but could still use a lot of room for improvement.

I think you misunderstand my sentiment. What I mean is that whilst the standard gameplay may be incredibly simple, the WE would allow you to make things like TDs etc relatively easily without requiring the ridiculous amount of effort that things currently require with War3's WE. First port of call would be leaks, I'm no coder but having to manually find and eliminate leaks is something I don't think anyone likes doing and if they could make it easier for War4's WE then it would make currently complex tasks (like making a TD) much easier.

"I think that Warcraft 4 should be more better than Warcraft 3 ever was."

To be clear here I would want Warcraft 4 to be better than 3 (go figure why) but no matter how complex a feat you can accomplish with the WE it should still be "simple" in use, which is what War3's WE has done but could still use a lot of room for improvement.

As I was saying, War3 World Editor is past, if they are gonna make War4 than it will have an editor that will follow and be based on Starcraft 2 Galaxy Editor. It will not be as Warcraft 3 Editor, since Starcraft 2 editor is more advanced and difficult to master with almost boundless freedom. If you care about the editor of Warcraft 4 or modding: then I suggest you to move into Starcraft 2 Editor. Because if you master SC2 Editor, you will have no difficulty with War4 Editor.

As I was saying, War3 World Editor is past, if they are gonna make War4 than it will have an editor that will follow and be based on Starcraft 2 Galaxy Editor. It will not be as Warcraft 3 Editor, since Starcraft 2 editor is more advanced and difficult to master with almost boundless freedom. If you care about the editor of Warcraft 4 or modding: then I suggest you to move into Starcraft 2 Editor. Because if you master SC2 Editor, you will have no difficulty with War4 Editor.

Now you're making assumptions, we don't know how they would lay out a War4 editor, how simple and complex it could be. I've never used the Starcraft 2 editor but from what I've heard it's modding community isn't that proactive, so I'm wondering what's given you cause for your argument, do you have any evidence or lines from Blizzard employees?

I mean for all we know they could do something drastically different to expectations (i.e. WoD instead of a Naga or demon based expansion for WoW).

Because if you master SC2 Editor, you will have no difficulty with War4 Editor.
That's totally unfounded!
with almost boundless freedom
Yeah, being a rocket-scientist would make sense.
Why would you assume that it would be similar to Galaxy Editor, btw it's not that easy as you might think it is.

Blizzard has never created anything from scratch since War3. WoW was created from War3 Engine, SC2 was created from War3 Engine, SC2 Editor was made from War3 World Editor. Overwatch - from WoW engine. Heroes of The Storm - SC2 Engine. Basically its a large evolution of the same based-engine. Thus the mechanics would be evolution-oriented = SC2 Editor = Next Blizzard Game Editor (If So, War4) (?)

Hearthstone was possibly the only one made from scratch. Diablo 3 was made also using SC2 Engine (Earlier Version). The first 2D engine idea was scrapped, but it too would have been based-on on Diablo 2 engine.

This method of upgrading and updating engines for future games is time-saving and efficient.

So if they're all based off of the same engine then how does that mean they'll automatically make the SC2 editor the choice to edit or change (improve) for WC4? If they're all from the same engine what's stopping them form making it more like a heavily improved version of the WC3 editor? Rather than (from what I hear) a vastly over-complicated but marginally better version from WC2 for SC2 and then to WC4.

In fact perhaps they're starting on a trend to start making new stuff with Hearthstone merely being the first? It will be a long time before WC4 development anyway.

Also, you missed HotS what's it based off of?

So if they're all based off of the same engine then how does that mean they'll automatically make the SC2 editor the choice to edit or change (improve) for WC4? If they're all from the same engine what's stopping them form making it more like a heavily improved version of the WC3 editor? Rather than (from what I hear) a vastly over-complicated but marginally better version from WC2 for SC2 and then to WC4.

In fact perhaps they're starting on a trend to start making new stuff with Hearthstone merely being the first? It will be a long time before WC4 development anyway.

Also, you missed HotS what's it based off of?

Heart of The Swarm was made using SC2 Engine, of course..

Level 48

...Why would the Elder Scrolls series die with TESO? TESO is set thousands of years in the past.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
If Blizzard cares at all for user interface, they'd probably make an easier-to-deal-with layer/mode on top of the ordinary editor — that is, if they were paying attention to the reactions of people trying to do anything with it: the editor is so complex that you might as well make a solo game while you're at it.

P.S. — Nevertheless, my primary critique were (and still are) the limitations on map boundary sizes and maximum number of tiles, as well as the lack of proper documentation.

Level 4
Guys, don't get me wrong, I really hope for Warcraft IV too, but let's face the truth. We're talking about Blizzard. The Company that makes a lot of money out of WoW. They already have one RTS, Starcraft II, and they want to make S2 a better platform for custom maps/campaigns like was with Warcraft III. Why would they abandon WoW, for another RTS? And if they do that they need to re-make all the things that happened in WoW, in Warcraft IV. That would be too much of a pain for them. And they won't get as much money as they get right now from WoW. They already said that WoW will run until it will have 0 people playing it. And Warcraft IV might be a real thing only after WoW will die. And that will not be too soon. The only way that I can think that Warcraft IV can become a thing, is if that game would be in a paralel universe or something, or if the story continue from where WoW would let it. But that would make all the Warcraft RTS fans very angry. Because if you didn't played WoW, then you don't know the story. Dahh, too much of a pain. I really hope for W4, but I just can't see how can it really become true.

Level 4
It's kind of a simple matter to work Warcraft lore around to accomodate for a new WC game. For example, some sort of event involving the bronze dragonflight. Far as I can tell, WoW should be considered non-canon. One storyline or another could be considered a splinter in time, allowing for Warcraft IV to come about.

I agree. When WoW crashes and burns for Blizzard, they should fall back on making WarCraft IV to bring back the RTS fans when they lose the people who do nothing in their lives but pay $15.00 a month for playing a game. Other MMORPG's like Star Wars: The Old Republic are gaining subscribers, while I hear WoW is slowly losing subs. I've played the Starter Edition of WoW, but i'd rather pay an initial fee so I wouldn't have to pay over a long period of time.

I can see WarCraft IV as a successor to WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne (even though I've never actually played it, I watched cutscenes to know the story). I thought that the graphics for Warcraft III were superb for its time. Now that its 2015, Blizzard could make the graphics of WC4 kick make DotA 2's graphics look like a thing of the past. :goblin_wtf:

Sorry if I may have missed the answers to what I'm saying, but I didn't want to have to read endless amounts of comments.

Level 9
I agree. When WoW crashes and burns for Blizzard, they should fall back on making WarCraft IV to bring back the RTS fans when they lose the people who do nothing in their lives but pay $15.00 a month for playing a game. Other MMORPG's like Star Wars: The Old Republic are gaining subscribers, while I hear WoW is slowly losing subs. I've played the Starter Edition of WoW, but i'd rather pay an initial fee so I wouldn't have to pay over a long period of time.

I can see WarCraft IV as a successor to WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne (even though I've never actually played it, I watched cutscenes to know the story). I thought that the graphics for Warcraft III were superb for its time. Now that its 2015, Blizzard could make the graphics of WC4 kick make DotA 2's graphics look like a thing of the past. :goblin_wtf:

Sorry if I may have missed the answers to what I'm saying, but I didn't want to have to read endless amounts of comments.
The Graphics - that's what I'm scared, my laptop can't play (a little off-topic)
I mean, lets face it, a sequel to a anwsome game like warcraft 3 is lots of risk, like: will it be bigger? more factions? more modes? and the most important, will the story be better?
So, rather than making a huge risk like that, Blizzard simply make more money from WoW with expanasions. it is not definately better, but more safe.
Until they can guranteed that Warcraft 4 is out, we can just wait (like Fallout 4 or Half-life 3)

The Graphics - that's what I'm scared, my laptop can't play (a little off-topic)
I mean, lets face it, a sequel to a anwsome game like warcraft 3 is lots of risk, like: will it be bigger? more factions? more modes? and the most important, will the story be better?
So, rather than making a huge risk like that, Blizzard simply make more money from WoW with expanasions. it is not definately better, but more safe.
Until they can guranteed that Warcraft 4 is out, we can just wait (like Fallout 4 or Half-life 3)

Off-Topic! Fallout 4! Let's return to the nuclear winter!

Level 12
So many people here are mentioning some manner of time altering as an excuse to forget about the WoW lore. I think that's a terrible idea, anything to do with changing time has an infinite amount of loop-holes which make the WoW lore look like something by Dostoevsky in comparison. I would much rather play from the WoW lore than have any time-altering magic occur but you could always make the events of WoW into a dream of a character who slept for a very long time or a vision of a future if something is not avoided.

Level 20
You would actually have a point if WoW lore wasn't using time-altering at this very moment, just so WoW players could kill dead Wc1,2 characters. Not to mention every storyline that has something to do with Bronze Dragons. Or about certain orc that goes to the past and fights in War of the Ancients. So saying that time altering would be worse than wow lore is not logically correct as WoW already abuses time.

And well WoW lore overlooked previous games (or how Sc2 when convenient ignores SC1, and probably same for Diablo series) so it is safe to assume that theoretical Warcraft 4 will not care about previous games too.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
So many people here are mentioning some manner of time altering as an excuse to forget about the WoW lore. I think that's a terrible idea, anything to do with changing time has an infinite amount of loop-holes which make the WoW lore look like something by Dostoevsky in comparison. I would much rather play from the WoW lore than have any time-altering magic occur but you could always make the events of WoW into a dream of a character who slept for a very long time or a vision of a future if something is not avoided.
I wasn't defending it should happen, but either Blizzard will find a way to appease wc3 fans clamming for the undoing of WoW lore or they won't. If they do, time shifting is most likely. Sure, «it was all a dream» is possible too, but my point is: both methods are lame.

Level 12
I think the best thing they can do now is let the franchise end. Let WoW keep going and end the franchise when WoW finally ends. Warcraft has suffered enough pain and humiliation to bear any more. It is not that hard to create a new world with a new lore, blizzard did it before and I doubt they lost the ability to do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.