Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.Dismiss Notice
The long-awaited results for Concept Art Contest #11 have finally been released!Dismiss Notice
The mythological era has spawned some interesting characters around. Check them out and be sure to vote for them in the 30th Poll of the Texturing Contest.Dismiss Notice
The 20th iteration of the Terraining Contest is upon us! Join and create exquisite Water Structures for it.Dismiss Notice
Hivers united and created a bunch of 2v2 melee maps. Vote for the best in our Melee Mapping Contest #4 - Poll!Dismiss Notice
Check out the Staff job openings thread.Dismiss Notice
Jungle Dungeon v4.08
Submitted by JohnnyBoy
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Image by Dennis Chan
Jungle Dungeon is a co-op PvE adventure located in a large jungle, with epic Boss-fights and selectable PvP Arena Battles. Inspired by the raid format in World of Warcraft. You progress through the dungeon with your companions, growing stronger by time and reaching checkpoints. Strategy, teamwork and communication is key. You are in for a true adventure...
Will your team be able to make it all the way?
- 18 Selectable Classes - Each class has different traits (Tank, DPS, Healer or Support) and 5 customized spells each, presented in polished tooltips.
- Alignments - Every class can choose one of two alignments. All alignments: Holy, Heroic, Barbarian, Hunter, Shadow, Unholy, Templar, Voodoo, Elemental and Dark.
- Races - Each class belongs to a race: Human, Night Elf, Orc, Undead or Blood Elf.
- Epic Boss-Fights and Battles - 8 unique boss battles and many other mob battles.
- Arena Battles - Togglable 2v2 PvP Battles, happens a few times during the run.
- Life Difficulty - Selectable amount of lives for the run - Easy (20 lives), Normal (10 lives), Hard (5 lives) or Hardcore (1 life).
- Modes - You can either play on Normal, Restricted or Challenger Mode, if you would like more of a challenge.
- Adaptable Creep Difficulty - Can be changed at any time. Difficulties - Classic (3 players), Expert (4 players), Master (5 players), Ancient (6 players) and Divine (7 players).
- Checkpoint Rooms and Chapters - The dungeon consists of 4 Chapters. Each chapter has a few checkpoint rooms where you can heal up and buy items.
- Item Progression and Rarities - Every new chapter provides a new shop with stronger items. There are 4 item rarities - Basic, Rare, Unique and Legendary.
- Item System with more than 150 Customized Items - There are 5 different types of items - Weapon, Armor, Accessory, Spirit and Consumable.
- Loot system - Bosses, Crates, Critters and Treasures have a chance to drop certain items.
- Beginners Guide - A guide for new players progressively introducing the maps mechanics.
- Repick System - Every player has one chance of repicking into another class before reaching the first checkpoint room.
- Damage- and Spellcast Display - Live indicators on damage dealt and the name of spell being used.
- Advanced multiboards - Change between showing (Class, Role, Race, Alignment, Difficutlies, Modes, Time) or showing damage (Dealt, Tanked, Healed).
- Quests - Optional ways to challenge your companionship.
- Reward System - If you play the game on a higher difficulty than recommended, you get bonus rewards.
- Rolling System - Opportunity to "roll" a number between 1-100. Useful in deciding who gets what while looting.
- Recall System - An ability given to every player, making it able to teleport to the last checkpoint room.
- Shared Gold - Every mob kill grants the same amount of gold to all players.
- Shortcut System - A shortcut opens when entering a Boss room, which can take the player back to the room quicker.
- Weather System - Random weather system that changes over time, can be turned on/off. There is also an ability to skip a certain weather condition.
- Give Gold System - A more convenient and easy way to share small amounts of resources.
Terrain & Gameplay Screenshots
Map in numbers
Page 1 of 2
Page 1 of 2