• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ice Trolls v1.00

254743-0613f16a0a97e7f557c53198a360484d.png

Created by wa666r

254740-605c09bd949a409286048174200a302b.png

MAP INFORMATION:

Another Alternate melee in my series of maps involving lore races from the Warcraft universe. This addition allows the players to explore and play as the abhorrent race of Ice Trolls.

The Ice Trolls reside on frigid lands of Northrend where they adapted to the harsh winters and honed the cold to their advantage. The recent rising of Undead Scourge had forced the Trolls to sacrifice their once revered Loa in order to leach their power for themselves. With stolen power and honed cold abilities the Ice Trolls fight tusk and nail against their foes.

254744-7973a4c9b1369abc266f98001524c5ce.png

254745-524ee2c8e64c361ae4776f19d9d4dba5.png

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

MUST USE LATEST PATCH OF WARCRAFT 3. v1.35+

How to Play:
Ice Troll: Choose to play as ORC.

OTHER FACTIONS

CHANGE LOG AND CREDITS

RELEASE

Credit:

Blizzard Entertainment
GreyArchon
Sellenisko
Nasrudin
skrab
Amaruak
Tranquil
Frankster
Fuzzyfury
NatDis
Ujimasa Hojo
Shardeth
Mythic
PROXY
HerrDave
Direfury
IamMclovin
xMendoza
Spellbound
Winter
Vinz
Cavman
-Grendel
EdwardSwolenToe
PrincePhoenix
CRAZYRUSSIAN
Hate
Daelin
JetFangInferno
doom_sheep
biridius
stan0033
CreatorD3292
Hantoo
Misha
Wolffman
Jaccouille
HappyCockroach
Horn
valkemiere
s4nji
Champara Bros
Daelin
eubz

(If I missed any just tell me, please)

Previews
Contents

Ice Trolls v1.00 (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
Loads of custom abilities to be learned to properly micro. However, pretty Orc based in general aside the training limit dependent on stocks. Approved. If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange! R U L E S...
Level 4
It would be nice if you created the Zul'drak race to parallel your nerubian map.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Loads of custom abilities to be learned to properly micro. However, pretty Orc based in general aside the training limit dependent on stocks.

Approved.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

M A P - C R E A T I O N - G U I D E S

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/

Level 1
Hello ! I've created this account to thank you. But I also would like to know if you have plans to make map that would contain all your awesome races