• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trolls Go Hunting

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
In This Map A Pair Of Trolls Go Hunting.....

This Is My First Cinematic I Ever Made......

Its About 3 Days Old *from This Post*

It Is A Tad Big Because Of The Music..

Keywords:
troll, hunt, ogre, hunting, trolls, animals, frog, forest
Contents

Trolls Go Hunting (Map)

Reviews
04:00, 2nd Jul 2008 Septimus: Good Point [+] Neutral Point [!] Bad Point [-] Camera sometimes lock to 1 place. Which is a bad thing [-] All starting letter start with capital letter [-] The conversation seem to repeat over...

M

04:00, 2nd Jul 2008
Septimus:

Review

Good Point

[+]

Neutral Point

[!]

Bad Point

[-] Camera sometimes lock to 1 place. Which is a bad thing
[-] All starting letter start with capital letter
[-] The conversation seem to repeat over and over again.
[-] A lot of typo error
[-] How the (censored) all those animal gather in 1 place ?
[-] After the cinematic end, there is still a conversation. Which is a unprofessional way of making a cinematic.

Overall - 1/5
Rejected

Level 1
This Is A Pretty Sick Map....
How Good Of A Cinematist Are You?

Cinematist Is A Word.....It May Not Be Real.....

Level 12
My First Two Cinematics *which I Did Not Submit Due To Unfinishment* had Good Story Lines And Were About 2 Minutes Long But Both Had Fatal Flaws And A Few Bad Camera Angles.......If You Would Like I Will Submit Them Or Put Them In A Post Cause There Not Very Good........The First Is From My Campaign And The Second Is About The Orcs Winning Some War...

Level 5
That was pretty bad. It the dialogue went on so long each sentence it got boring. And the writing seemed as good as a Boyscout campfire skit, only without the punchline.

Level 5
omg..
well eh ye...
first cinematic etc - sry it's to late for me to write a proper comment on it
the story is just blah - i dunno but o0

nvm it's your first one

(i m to tired to write more sry just watch the other cinematic's comments (my comment entirely =D) and check if some of the issues there might be ur problems as well)

ps: trolls are a good way to conceal typing errors :p