This campaign follow alternate universe in Warcraft 3Description
no unit name on these rider units
Hero Ability "Send to the void" literally removes that unit from combat completely, it doesn't make them ethereal.
Could you please make some comparison screenshots or mention which maps are too similar to which from other works?Did you get inspiration from Warriors of Azeroth Series made by Sansaney which is a russian campaign series as well? His campaigns was posted/translated here because some of the maps seem like exact replicas besides swapping the units/buildings to different races
Thanks!I wanted to see this kind of custom campaign and you did it. thanks for your hard work. congratulations
[1.31.1] Bug: Loading saved game breaks some unit eventsI tried this map for the second time. Jaraxxus Level 9. when i come here i can't hit the enemy and i explored every place on the map and destroyed all the enemies i just got stuck here. Am I wrong. Or is there a problem here?
View attachment 396047
Which version would you recommend?[1.31.1] Bug: Loading saved game breaks some unit events
I heard that if you continue playing using save-load thing the game will produce numerous problems like enemies not having a response, so don't do this on 1.31.1.
Okay i will fix them and then upload anew, thank you for your feedback.
View attachment 396113View attachment 396114View attachment 396115
- In the intro map, the Shimmering Portal disappears and then appears again instead of just appearing.
- Fire carpet?
- Hitting gates apparently gets them opened. The gates should have something behind them to imply they are connected to the wall instead of having space between them and the wall.
- Prepare for war? He doesn't even know if the portal exists or not yet.
- Linearity should be done nicer than have blocking trees disappear after you talk to an NPC.
- Hellfire Aura doesn't say how much damage it does per level when you learn the spell. Also, it's not an aura since it does not affect surrounding units really.
- Tooltip Tutorial
Creating Good DescriptionsWell, I'm Mialee from Brazil and you're about to read a tutorial about how to create good heroes to your map. Do not expect a 100% correct grammar since my country doesn't speak english. ------------------------------------------ 1. Introduction 2. Making a good hero description 3...www.hiveworkshop.com
- Blade of Agony's description is broken, it's commas and numbers.
- If you press ESC after finishing the optional quest, the quest message to gather the ingredients appears again.
- Chaos Warriors have . , . , signs as description. Also, when you hover the cursor over their armour type, there is no information about the armour.
- Before you choose the difficulty, you can see the whole minimap.
- Togrash's Imaple mentions the Crypt Lord.
- When you leave the base Togrash says something but instead of text it's signs (, . and stuff).
- Fel Orc Grunt armour information is broken. Same Fel Orc Berserker, Orc Warchief, Hellsmith, Erefar.
- Harpy Nest!?
- When you destroy the lever near the gate, the riders say something but it's signs again.
- If you press ESC in chapter 2 after finishing the Demons side quest, you get a fade to black and then win. Also happens if you skip a cinematic scene.
- The Burning Blade should be already fighting the draenei when the camera shows them in the enemy base.
- Krag has no name when you click on him.
- When he talks about not wanting to negotiate, his name doesn't appear in the sentence.
- Felguard's description is broken. Same with Crossbowman.
- Kodos in Draenor!?
- Akama and Togrash's transmissions run too fast in the end scene.
- Kreg's Rush says it has C as hotkey but pressing C doesn't work.
- In chapter 3 the main quest has no title. Instead it's ... The purple Demon hero has no name.
- Kreg's illusions deal damage. The ability description doesn't say.
- Pressing ESC in chapter 3 gives the main quest again and moves Kreg to where he starts.
- The horsemen's summoned bar is called Pandaren Elemental.
- Level 3 Mirror Image doesn't not create 3 but 2 illusions contrary to what the description says.
- Rush can get you past the magic barriers.
- The Fortress of Sorrow related quest has all its text broken.
- In the interlude, the heroes actually go behind the portal not through it.
- Orc Outposts side quest message just shows two lines.
- The reward for completing the beastmen quest is rather useless aside from the fact that they don't attack you anymore.
- If you go through the yellow Way Gate, you can't turn back.
- There is no main orc outpost only the small one, so the quest can't be completed. Unless, the small is the Burrows and the big the Barracks. Still the quest did not finish.
- Game crashed when reaching the demon gate and something appeared there near.
- Attacking the truck crashes the game.
- Generally in cinematic scenes, units appear after the camera shows a certain place and short time after they start doing something.
- Not sure if intended but the ogres near the magical barrier are neutral passive.
- In the Dalaran chapter the difficulty buttons have no text on them.
- Catapult's description doesn't say what type of units it attacks.
- Searing Blade's description is numbers.
- The ranger hero has no name.
- The big level 5 Ogre has no name.
- The scene with the tank triggered again although I destroyed it for some minutes before.
- The side quest in the prison map is given after Togrash has a transmission full of signs. Also, the quest message is all yellow.
- Aura of Corrosion's icon look as an active ability. It can be made to look passive with:
- Button Manager v1.8.2
BLP Lab v0.5.0This tool originates from here BLP Laboratory (short name is BLP Lab) is the application for viewing and converting image files. Current version is 0.5.0 build 500 Features: - Supports following file formats: BMP, JPG, TGA, PNG, BLP (supports BLP2 textures), DDS (supports non-complex...www.hiveworkshop.com
- You can use Kelen's Dagger of Escape to get to Togrash's path.
- You can't use Dispel Magic from the Spell Book since it requires a Priest upgrade.
- Kraal can also teleport to Dlavengyr over the fire.
- The Black Widow has no name when clicked on.
- Helm of Battlethirst's description is numbers.
- Disease Cloud units should have Locust as an ability not to be selected.
- There's no ship in Last Stand during the intro. The units appear out of nowhere as if either from the river or blighted land.
- Kraal can jump with the dagger item on the other side of the river. Also, can jump over magic barriers.
- Unstopable Fury's hotkey is not E as mentioned in the title.
- Erefar's Finger of Pain description is broken.
- After you destroy the undead bastion, if air units still remained they will attack Kraal during the scene where the Death Knight comes.
- The hero looking like Garithos has no name and says (null).
- The leaderboard about the Marauders doesn't show anything but a line and 30. After you kill one Marauder then from 30 it goes to 23 or something.
- If you press ESC during the Last Stand Mission, the Jraxxus timer starts again but two times.
- Energy Shield does not really have the Q hotkey.
- Demon Amulet's description only says 3.
- Jxraxxus can select Finger of Death at level 3. The spell has a broken description. Also, it doesn't say it has more levels.
- Greater Spirit Beast's armour details have broken text.
- The gray key has no title.
- When Maladaar is teleported on the blue circle and then you reach him, he says his dead will fight instead but nothing happens after that point. He's invulnerable.
There are a lot of bugs (most of them are related to triggers not turning off when they should) and the fact that there are many maps from other campaigns (I think more than you credited) plus the fact that the player's techtree is pretty usual Orc one make this campaign require much more work. Another issue is that because some of the maps are not yours, the terrain on those that might be yours looks bad compared to the maps you took from other authors.
Ah, also, you put a character from The Legends of Arkain campaign series without crediting Shar Dundred. He might not even allow it so evidence of permission is required.
If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!
R U L E S
Map Submission Rules
M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB Codes | HIVE
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3
MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]
How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description
ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
- A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
- A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
- Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.
M A P - C R E A T I O N - G U I D E S
A Beginner's Guide to Map Making
The Ultimate Beginners Terrain Tutorial
Advanced Terraining Tutorial
A Guideline to Terraining and the Hive's Terraining Section
Various Terraining Tips!
Basic Mapping Video Tutorial
WE Map Editor for Newbies!
The Path Of Proper Map Making - What to do and what should be avoided
How to create Melee Maps
General - Melee Maps like the Professionals
Competitive Melee Map
Melee mapping - The reasons behind common aspects of competitive 1v1 maps
Melee Do's and Dont's
Pathing - Everything about it
[Terraining] Alternative Pathing Technique
Triggers - Memory Leaks and Custom Scripts
Thank you for detailed review of campaign i shall fix all bugs as soon as possibleGood idea for a campaign, I have always wanted to make something similar, so it caught my attention. After playing 8 chapters, here is my review.
- Lots of custom content, item and unit models etc. Keeps the gameplay fresh
- Some interesting concepts that I really enjoyed like the pick X or Y unit from one chapter, a rather unique concept for a campaign
- Most chapter maps are well done, it shows a lot of effort was put in them
- Cinematics were generally done well
- A lot of visual glitches, item, unit and spell tooltips missing. I assume they were originally in Russian Cyrillic and were never translated to English
- Ton of other bugs. Campaign objectives and cutscenes would often reset themselves in the middle of a playthrough
- Quests ofter felt lame and repetitive, with kill x, then kill z, then kill y and THEN kill something else (I'm looking at you chapter VIII)
- Lots of opportunities to absolutely cheese and break the levels completely (which I did not do)
- Mid playthrough on Chapter VIII, a bug occured where I sent one of the heroes into the void with the spell. That hero never returned, animation still keeps playing, making it impossible to finish the rest of the campaign
Some interesting ideas, but a lot of bug fixing and polish is required to turn this from a solid effort into something actually good.
Hey sorry but there is a bug in second level after killing the rival chief fel Horde also any chance there be a Chaos Troll unit ?Yes i did, i played his campaigns long ago.
i am not sure i understand you which chaos troll unit do you speak?Hey sorry but there is a bug in second level after killing the rival chief fel Horde also any chance there be a Chaos Troll unit ?
i am not sure i understand you which chaos troll unit do you speak?
Yes like that, which level we get that unit. By the way, is it okay to suggest you to made twoo more like Chaos Troll Enforcer which they armed with Sword and spike shield and Chaos Troll Warlock ? Just suggesting allright, its okay if you dont want too broo thanks.you mean this?
Chaos Troll Gladiator.BLP[MAJOR REVAMP] * Changed the design almost entirely; leaving only ears, chin and feet untouched. I am making a series of Chaos Trolls and Frost Trolls. If you have suggestions to more trolls within the theme (or want to see more), have a look in this thread. This is the Gladiator...www.hiveworkshop.com
Just a suggestion but maybe they invite the Troll to join them in conquest like in original story but its up to you.i dont think chaos trolls ever exist in the Fel Horde, most probably not.
Thank you, it is a pleasure to heard a such warm words😊I am on mission 5 right now. I really enjoy it, the map detail is nice, it's not too punishing which is good for below average player like me...but you need pre-planing to tackle does bases and think about hero and regular unit usage . I have super soft spot for Fel Orc and with nice custom assets and creative scenarios I am having fun. The biggest issue is with the dialogue but I'm assuming that the gimmick of simply playing as this sub-fraction is what's important. Thank for the upload, cheers.
try to play on 1.26 or 1.27 versionon mission 2 when i kill Kragg the blademaster game frozen after the cinematic with him any help?
That means you are not going to solve the problems listed in @deepstrasz review, and you are not going to update, or bug fix anything in this campaign?unfortunately not, i am not interesting continue the campaign