• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hellfire Orcs

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Description
This campaign follow alternate universe in Warcraft 3
After Magtheridon's defeat in Outland and imprisoned him by Illidan and taking his place as ruler of Outland fel orcs rebelled against your former master. This story begins with death of fel orc warchief Kargath Bladefist in Hellfire Citadel and start with new warchief of the Fel Horde known as Kraal. Take the role as furious fel orcs infused with mighty demon blood, during the campaign you have to face many enemies in your attempts to conquer the Outland and even Azeroth.
Notice:
Some maps were taken from Warriors of Azeroth by Sansaney and Cryptrobbers by Discordjah i cannot ask their permission about uploading them besause they just cannot be found nowhere. I hope some people will not be too critical to me.
https://disk.yandex.ru/i/qeFml9qR1oeMHA
https://disk.yandex.ru/i/sQoDSv_phCCQkA

[/Version 1.01]
-Fixed some grammar issues
-Fixed large number of bugs and grammar issues
-Change Kraal's ability Send to the Void to Battle Cry
-Improved reward in 4 mission for centaur village side quest
  • CREDITS
[/SPOILER]
Contents

Hellfire Orcs (Campaign)

Reviews
deepstrasz
Set to Simple for no updates and fixes.
Level 28
That means you are not going to solve the problems listed in @deepstrasz review, and you are not going to update, or bug fix anything in this campaign?
The author won't probably update this campaign because latest Reforged patches broke important triggers, even though they re-introduced the custom campaigns back with 1.35.
Also, some people reported that the game is still broken on chapter 9 (or others), where at some point, the mission won't continue. This is linked to the game versions.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
The author won't probably update this campaign because latest Reforged patches broke important triggers, even though they re-introduced the custom campaigns back with 1.35.
Also, some people reported that the game is still broken on chapter 9 (or others), where at some point, the mission won't continue. This is linked to the game versions.
This post isn't really helpful. First you assume updating meant saving the campaign on a newer patch when it usually means improving and bug fixing.
Second, there's no or very few patch versions without any bugs.
That doesn't mean that the author could not find workarounds to eliminate the game/map breaking issues.

Level 26
This post isn't really helpful. First you assume updating meant saving the campaign on a newer patch when it usually means improving and bug fixing.
Second, there's no or very few patch versions without any bugs.
That doesn't mean that the author could not find workarounds to eliminate the game/map breaking issues.
I played it with Heart Of Storms materials are still installed, so it's not gonna be a legit comment. After I played it (I'm after the 5-6 chapter), I tell you, there is bugs, but I don't met with game breaking bug so far. It's rather irritating, when characters and unit descriptions are just made out of dots, empty spaces and stuff. There are few things, that I like, but it's enjoyable on my side of view. Still, there is room for improvement so to speak.

Level 10
I like this campaign, but it doesn't reward the player with awesome units to play with as you progress through the campaign. At best, you're gonna get the drake rider unit. I think it's a missed opportunity. Also, Fel Orcs are pretty weak in this campaign. They're supposed to be pretty op, no ?

Chapter 10 is not balanced. the player's forces are glasscannon, whereas blood elves and naga are using warpten and unlimited resources cheats. it's pretty ridiculous. I even waited until they attacked with their heroes and cleared their wave before I attacked, and I still did not manage to beat their forces. And this is on Normal. Don't let me begin on Hard. Anyways, dumpstered them with the cheat and reminded them who's their daddy. Also, it ended abruptly. Is this a finished campaign ? I don't know.

Level 7
Ok so I had a run. Finished this yesterday, and I have a loot of mix feelings... I can see so much work put into terrain, quests, items, and how the world feels and it's seen, but the story man..that' sucks... not because the story is bad... just because it feels empty and poorly written ... Also so many parts that where not translated and I had no idea what they said. The characters are missing any development and so many things feels out of place storywise... I have tried to understand but as much as I try to invest myself in the story I started getting more confused , the quests works outside a few minor bugs, items are fine, heroes are nice to, except the guy with the chain , hated that one skills... My first impression was that someone had a loot of assets and they wanted to use them all into a remake of the warcraft 3 story.. Whille not the story chosen is the problem.. the way was exposed.. it was..average or bellow it. Now if you ignore the story, even then things feels weird.. for instance.. why so low hp on all the units? how is that changing much in terms of gameplay...you reduced units hps but not buildings and you left the attacks pretty much the same, I think whatever this work is about it, is not done... and it needs a better presentation in terms of gameplay. I remember if I am not mistaken , this campaign had a demo Ip laid a few years back, I assume this is the finished version. but think this needs more work.The terain and secrets are I interesting, I like the creeps and the champion thing on the rare units. I was thinking how things would have turned out if you guys would have focused more on other things than giving skinns to creps .