I was very happy about the release of this new campaign, but my happiness does not stayed with me longer, than I expected...
WC III 1.27b
- CHAPTER 3 SPECIFIC BUGS: Ancient Protector(player version, not the pre-placed version) has no root ability(Becaming a "tower" is not an option), and after "building" it, cannot be repaired with Wisp: because it's an organic unit. It moves with two legs. Furthermore, the player version of Ancient of War(not the pre-placed one) has 1-2 more unit to train, and has additional interact options (move, etc.) in root-ed mode, not in up rooted mode. If the player skips the intro of the chapter, the player's gold mine doesn't get entangled: the player must watch the intro, if it want's a ready gold mine
- GENERAL GAME BUGS:
- When a chapter is completed, the next is not coming automatically, instead it drops me to the Main Menu, and I need to select the next chapter
- I can't do it instantly, because the game crashes, so I need to run the game, and select the next chapter from the Campaign Chapter Selection menu, AFTER the crash.
- Tuskarr Agent Healing ability can heal enemy units. - Like in the War of Thorns -
- Dranei Siege Engine has bugged death animation, and after that: it stays on the field, in a shape like nothing happened with it
- (Not Bug) The Dranei Caravan building has no vision, and requires a close nearby building or a unit, to hire units from there.