• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Anime Unite 1.3

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.

267405-e070f67c3b35860131ba388fc22079ff.png

A MOBA that features WASD-ish movement and does not last more than 10 minute.
Score more points than your opponent to win!

P.S. If you're familiar with Pokemon Unite, this will be very familiar, but with anime and warcraft.

SWORD AND SHIELD UPDATE
featuring
Aegislash, an all-rounder, with the ability to swap between Blade and Shield forme.
267400-e0f1624aea858d8e4ec3ca219d19c225.png
267399-17ff703decdc5e192ea977a8781fe00e.png

Mihile, a support, with the ability to parry attacks which deals damage and grants shields.
267401-815f07b07703bf54663ce09d6dc2dd82.png
267403-1c01bad90357a4467034d5f17fb50ccf.png
267402-224e24685f6edd36aea860e2ed354a4f.png

Check changelog for ability details.

Changelog

Gameplay

Screenshots

Credits

Author Notes

Unprotected

2024-01-21

2023-09-22

2023-06-19

2023-02-07

Saw some huge bug in the stopping scoring and recalling triggers. Fixed em, hopefully.

1. Added Aegislash
  • Passive - Able to swap forms at lvl 6, depending on which skill you use, while stucked as Honedge before that.
  • Boosted attack - Blade forme will deal damage based on enemy current HP, while shield forme will heal Aegislash.
  • Shadow Sneak/Claw - Swaps to blade forme. Dashes forward and damages everything, dealing damage and ministuns.
  • Iron Defense/King Shield - Swaps to shield forme. Grants a shield for 1.5s, which explodes afterwards, dealing damage and ministuns.
  • Sacred Sword - Swaps to blade forme. Unleashes a sword slash that deals 2.5x your stat damage, and deals 0.25 damage for every 1 HP missing on your enemy.
2. Added Mihile
  • Passive - Skills leave a debuff on your enemy that allies can detonate.
  • Boosted attack - A stab that deals more damage and apply your passive.
  • Deadly Charge - Sends a knight of light charging that deals damage and applies your passive, while also making enemy vulnerable.
  • Royal Guard - If successfully parries an enemy attack within 0.5s of casting, release an explosion that grants you and your allies a shield, while damaging your enemies and applying your passive.
  • Sword of Light - Equips a sword of light, making you take more damage but granting you a faster Royal Guard cooldown, and your attacks release light that deals damage and applies your passive.
3. Added The Eviction Notice, which decreases your attack cooldown by 0.15s.
4. Buffed Metal Bat's execution to 15% of Max HP.

1. Added tall grass that you can hide in
2. Added visions to some abilities due to the tall grasses now
3. Item can now ONLY be used with hotkeys using 1-6, and can now aim with mouse (quickcast)
4. Gaara ult has increased cast range to semi-global range
5. Aang attack speed increased slightly.
6. Changed a bit of animation resetting triggers
7. Made Ghiaccio's Ice Freeze stun everyone in it.
8. Added Zenitsu, a new Assassin
Uploaded.

Quick Info

Gameplay Loop

Heroes

- Use RDFG to move, not WASD or right clicks (this is so that you can still control other units WHILE controlling the hero without interruption)
- Use Right Clicks to perform normal attacks.
- Press B to recall when not damaged or doing anything else.

- Objective is to score more points (gold) into goals than your opponent.
- Kill neutral to get points and XP. You can kill enemies to get points, but it doesn't matter if you don't score it.
- Press M near goals to score when not damaged or not doing anything. (Getting buffs/debuffs counts as doing something so beware)

1. First, pick your hero, shop for items that's relevant to your hero.
2. Choose your lane and farm neutrals, until the middle, then contest them with the enemy. (if jungle, just clear your jungle then gank a lane)
  • If you have a stacking item, try to stack by doing mini goals. (the more points you have, the slower you score)
3. At 7m, bosses will spawn so contest them since they give a substantial buff.
4. At 5m, you gain an additional lumber.
5. Starting at 2m, all scores will give 1.5x the value. The most important objective also appear at the center of the map. Last hitting it gives a score shield, a shield that allows you to score even if you get damaged.

Attackers:
Gaara, an SP mage that's all about exerting map pressure and zoning.
Aang, a frail physical attacker that deals a lot of damage with elements to suit his various needs.

Assassins:
Rock Lee, an assassin that can easily burst down opponents or die trying.
Zenitsu, an assassin that can reset cc and chain his thunderclap attack.

All-rounders:
Metal Bat, a juggernaut that is very dangerous up close.
Aegislash, an all-rounder, with the ability to swap between Blade and Shield forme.

Support:
Ghiaccio, a tanky support that has a lot of CC tools and can soak up damage for his allies.
Mihile, a support, with the ability to parry attacks which deals damage and grants shields.

Plans to ADD:
--

Models:
inhuman89, The_Silent, Mayday, stan0033, YubelHaouJudai, Callahan, Tamplier, Champara Bros, Azure Pheonix, BLazeKraze, varsaigen, Darkfang, Grey Knight, Vinz, JetFangInferno, blink, General Frank, valkemiere, Syroco, Kenntaur, Juice_F, D.ee, -Berz-, nGy, Pharoah_, marcus158, Pvt.Toma, Donut 3.5, Waldbaer, Praytic, Daelin, Hate, Hantoo, kola, Gamegear, RightField, BurninRose, WILL THE ALMIGHTY, L_Lawliet, Deolrin, GiFun, EdwardSwolenToe, DCrimson, Kino, NFWar, Macadamia, Yours Truly

Shaq Logo, imagex, THQ, Bandai Namco, KibaSX, Miniewee, breakman, Mr.War3, Nagne, NeilC, dm251, Judash, hangun, ebony, DatKofGuy, Spike Chunsoft, Walujski, Yofigi, BNE Entertainment, samboluong, Sinestesia, Typemoon, Earth_SS, Dr.Vatson, KatzuraRin, TheUndertaker, Ganbarion, Kuma, basara, Jack_Napier, SHAZAM, BigBellies, xyzier_24, Epsilon, NotThisJin, ChingKittyCat, Pokemon Company

Triggers:
lolreported, xorkatoss, Bribe, Pyrogasm, chopinski, baassee, BPower, Dirac, Vexorian, AGD, emjlr3, AceHart, Nestharus, Maghteridon96, Flux, Forsakn, Dangerb0y, Uncle, AutisticTenacity, HappyTauren, GUI Knight, Wrda, Maker, Purgeandfire, Rakurai
And more that helped on Hive's discord.

Others:
Jonsui227, Murata, BBHSN98, Nobuo Uematsu, Jrg tutoriais e Games, LiSa, Yugo Kanno, Valve, Scrampunk Games, cabled_mess, Robinhood76, Audeption, eomming, Nexon, Timi, Mucrush

See some new stuffs here that's not posted anywhere?
Well it could be someone else's that I've tweaked to suit my needs.
Or might've been me, if in that case, use it freely if you wanna.

Honestly, it's pretty hard to balance this when I can't find players to play.
I get nothing but red pings everywhere on Bnet since I'm too far from the major servers.
Just approximating the balance based on what I think is appropriate by playing by myself.

Thus, tell me your experiences and balancing issues.
As well as any bugs you find.
Or hey, maybe even a gameplay footage.

I kept the map mostly flat cause league players know how annoying it is when your abilities go off visually due to height diff.

TO DO:
At this point, I think the systems are mostly good to go, maybe try to debug movement.
It's just adding more heroes or items.

That's right. Go hog wild.
If anyone wants to add more heroes/items, go ahead.
Wanna use this as a base and make another map, go ahead.

Wanna take my models or really terrible triggers?
Well, make sure its actually something I made here, in that case, feel free to take em, no credits necessary.

Well, this is probably the final update. The plan was to at least have 2 choices in the various roles that you can play.
Contents

Anime Unite 1.3b (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
Sweet game overall. Controls can be a bit annoying since the hotkeys for spells are a bit at a stretch of the finger to the left especially when also moving at the same time. The score point M spell doesn't have a visible cooldown so you don't know...

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Sweet game overall.

Controls can be a bit annoying since the hotkeys for spells are a bit at a stretch of the finger to the left especially when also moving at the same time.
The score point M spell doesn't have a visible cooldown so you don't know when you can use it again.
Another gripe I have is the empty skill points you have when you level up since abilities require higher levels to be selected.

Approved.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

M A P - C R E A T I O N - G U I D E S

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/

Mind me asking, how are the hotkeys annoying? The hotkeys for spells, E, T, are right next to the movement keys RDFG, so just wondering.
(hmm, wonder if i've missed a hotkey and misplaced it)
Noted on the cooldown for scoring, it actually doesn't have any cooldown, but can be easily interrupted, will add more description in the skill next version.