• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Brazil 1.3

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
brasil-14793.gif

This is one Previos for my next map:
Brazilian Citys
but this is one smaller version of the terrain

^^

Keywords:
brasil, brazil, raziel, portugues, brasileiro, minas, galo doido, atletico, cu, porra, merda, caralho, zuera
Contents

Brazil 1.3 (Map)

Reviews
07:50, 6th Jun 2010 ap0calypse:
This is only one TEST about the Brazil(Brasil) geography, the map is small and confiuse, i know, after I will do one bigger
xD

Well for unfinished maps use Map Development forum! You can make thread there upload your map so people can tell you what they think just like here! Also for any help with triggers or how to clean memory leaks post triggers and create threads here Triggers & Scripts! Btw if you need any help with WE we have World Editor Help Zone here on THW! And at the end if you need any resource from icons to loading screens check this out Requests!

1/5 Vote for Rejection
Map Reported

Level 9
Yay very nice =D. Nice Terrain Template about Brazil.

PS: Ya should make the cities[like Brasilia,Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo]with realistic models and based of what you know about it. [I guess you are from Brazil,right?]

Level 9
Well for unfinished maps use Map Development forum! You can make thread there upload your map so people can tell you what they think just like here! Also for any help with triggers or how to clean memory leaks post triggers and create threads here Triggers & Scripts! Btw if you need any help with WE we have World Editor Help Zone here on THW! And at the end if you need any resource from icons to loading screens check this out Requests!

i dont think there is any need for this for a terrain template =/

Level 11
Yay very nice =D. Nice Terrain Template about Brazil.

PS: Ya should make the cities[like Brasilia,Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo]with realistic models and based of what you know about it. [I guess you are from Brazil,right?]

This is one test, because I want know what the peaples will think about the terrain, because I have one project and I need some peaples to help me in the terrain(need be biger)

well, terrain template would be more accurate to be at terrain section XD.

Hmm, i suggest raziel to change the description of your map... it somehow confused most of the user as being an map that are not complete.

i was wondering if there would be christ the redeemer in this map?

Ok, thanks, I will change the description

About Christ the Redeemer:
cristoredentor_jpg.jpg

I tryed do some thing

=\

Attachments

• djke9cvj.JPG
    djke9cvj.JPG
    288.1 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
Level 11
I'm Creating the new version, size:
EPIC
^^

From the screenshot you provided, it somehow doesn't look right..

Below the statues lies a church, if me memory serve me right.

What you're making was a statue on top of a hill. XD

Brazil are not Brazil if there is no Christ the redeemer.

No, brazil is not brazil if there no have copacabana(but I like more Minas Gerais my estate(?))
xD

2162352150_afa92e1418.jpg