• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Modelers Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Modelers Unite! yeah:razz:. If any modeler here has a spare time, may I want a wizard model from you. Below, .rar file has positions of every angle to give you ideas. This is not a rip request. This is just a model request and the sprites below are to give you ideas on how to make it. :infl_thumbs_up: Any help is pretty much appreciated and will be credited. ( I could do this by myself but currently, my skills are not enough. Its even too hard for me to make a " thing ", I, sadly agree that I'm too noob at it :(]

Attachments

• sprites.zip
    304.1 KB · Views: 44
Level 9
The problem is, whe have WAY not enough modelers and too much mappers, so the modelers can't handle the demand for custom doodads. so theres little little chance to get one without a huge description of your project wich must be almost finished.

concerning the model, if it is a sprite perhaps you could use the imp model. it has some awsome animations made by, i guess chriz did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.