Secrets of Warcraft 3
Go vote for your favourite entries!https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/abelhawks-mini-mapping-contest-15-poll.317056/
Contestants are to create a custom map that uses the hidden content within Warcraft 3 or is inspired by any of the many secrets within the game. We're happy to run this contest alongside @Abelhawk , who has a detailed video series of the Easter eggs in Warcraft 3.
If you're looking for a list of hidden assets, you can check out this thread.
- No submission may violate any of the site rules.
- If a submission does not follow the map submission rules the creator will be disqualified.
- All submissions must follow the current theme.
- The submission must be posted in the map resource section and linked in the contest thread before the contest ends.
- You must show at least one unfinished preview of your submission, before the deadline, as proof that it’s yours.
- Your submission may not be started/made before the official launch of the contest.
- Judges may not participate.
- Your final submission should be mostly bug free.
- Teamwork is not allowed.
- Finding testers and voice actors to help you with your submission is not considered teamwork.
- Imports may be used in the map, however they must all be credited. You may make new models, icons, etc specifically for the contest.
- First Place: 45 reputation points and your entry on the award icon
- Second Place: 30 reputation points and an award icon
- Third Place: 15 reputation points and an award icon
- Finished entry and judges: 5 reputation points
|How well does the entry follow the theme?.||15%|
The fun factor: Does the whole package create an enjoyable experience for the player?
e.g. Are the mechanics enjoyable, is there replayability, the plot compelling, ...?
|Does it look good? How polished are the details such as terrain, preview pictures, title, in-game texts and icons?||30%|
|Does the map run well performance-wise? Are there lots of bugs, broken triggers, or functions that do not work?||10%|
65% of the winner shall be determined by the contest's appointed judges.
35% of the winner shall be determined by the results of a public poll.
The contest shall begin on June 7th 2019 and conclude on July 8th 2019 GMT.
Assigned Staff: Heinvers