Secrets of Warcraft 3
Contestants are to create a custom map that uses the hidden content within Warcraft 3 or is inspired by any of the many secrets within the game. We're happy to run this contest alongside @Abelhawk , who has a detailed video series of the Easter eggs in Warcraft 3.
- Each user can only vote once in the poll, but you can vote for up to 5 maps.
- Judges can't vote in the public poll.
- You cannot vote for yourself. If a voter has the same IP as the author then the vote will not be counted and it may result in the disqualification of the entry.
- You cannot create multiple accounts to vote for an entry in the poll. If a voter has been found to be using multiple accounts none of the voters votes will count in the final result.
- You cannot bribe users for votes. Contestants who break this rule will be disqualified and given negative reputation.
- You cannot invite friends to vote strictly for you in the poll.
- First Place: 45 reputation points and your entry on the award icon
- Second Place: 30 reputation points and an award icon
- Third Place: 15 reputation points and an award icon
- Finished entry and judges: 5 reputation points
|Quick download all|
|How well does the entry follow the theme?.||15%|
The fun factor: Does the whole package create an enjoyable experience for the player?
e.g. Are the mechanics enjoyable, is there replayability, the plot compelling, ...?
|Does it look good? How polished are the details such as terrain, preview pictures, title, in-game texts and icons?||30%|
|Does the map run well performance-wise? Are there lots of bugs, broken triggers, or functions that do not work?||10%|
The poll shall begin on July 11th 2019 and conclude on July 23rd 2019 23:59 GMT.