• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Modeling Contest #11 POLL!

Vote for the entry that you think should win!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hive Workshop

Modeling Contest #11 Poll

Welcome to the poll for Modeling Contest #11!. Please read through the rules before voting!
  • Each user can only vote once in the poll.
  • You cannot vote for yourself. If a voter has the same IP as the author then the vote will not be counted and it may result in the disqualification of the entry.
  • You cannot create multiple accounts to vote for an entry in the poll. If a voter has been found to be using multiple accounts none of the voter's votes will count in the final result.

Prizes And Winnings
  • First Place: 50 reputation points and a special award icon.
  • Second Place: 35 reputation points
  • Third Place: 20 reputation points

Level 14
Yeah, actually, it was. It was signaling my intense malcontent with the remark that he refused to vote for a person simply because he would have too much rep if he won. If anything, my post there had more content to it than your response. *Cough* :)

Level 30
Yeah, actually, it was. It was signaling my intense malcontent with the remark that he refused to vote for a person simply because he would have too much rep if he won. If anything, my post there had more content to it than your response. *Cough* :)
... Wtf? I think Skrab's submission is the best. Then comes Don's submission, then Xatoga.
DevineArmy was just kidding :D
At least you get me >.>

except for you animation being a bit weird, i think your mesh great and i like the idea.

i do 20 for fast and 40 for slow for a standard walk animation. for attack animations i do 10 frames drawback,2-4 frames drawn back, and 3-5 frames to attack(eg. bringing down the sword) and 10-15 frames to go back to original position. well thats my preference anyway.

and you wings should bend more. make it look lively...or bloodthirsty.

Level 24
So:

Don Dustin: It seemed to fit together well, and was neat. You got my vote.
Xagota: Agree with Hawkwing here, the animations threw, me and I was having a hard time telling what it was.
skrab: Just my opinion, but I didn't like it that much. I dunno why.

Status
Not open for further replies.