• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Modeling Contest #11 - Chimeras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Rawr, more work. He's pretty tall and skinny, so I dunno how it'll look in Wc3. I might finish this and go back to the birdy.

Attachments

• giraffe2.JPG
    giraffe2.JPG
    9.4 KB · Views: 312
Level 11
Heehee. I drew this up as the concept, except the legs are different because I didn't actually look at a giraffe's leg structure before drawing it.

Oh, btw, I plan for him to throw rocks down at units. :p

Attachments

• giraftaur1.jpg
    giraftaur1.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 296
Level 8
hmmmmmmz
Is geomerging acceptable?
It wasn't stated in the rules that the model has to be scratch made

Level 26
I think geoset merging was in the past always at least -2 points in judging just for the mesh, ~-3 for the use of ingame anims & -1 for using ingame textures :>
and iI didn´t even mentioned how appealing the model is...........

But it´s not about winning t´s about having fun :)

Level 27
I think geoset merging was in the past always at least -2 points in judging just for the mesh, ~-3 for the use of ingame anims & -1 for using ingame textures :>
and iI didn´t even mentioned how appealing the model is...........

Iunno where you got those figures from o.0
Maybe the new judges will do that though, iunno.
--donut3.5--

yay crazy animals body parts!!! i am in. i will whip something up in 5 days!!! time to think like a psychopath and think of something really ridiculous!!

edit: i just thought of something. its pretty good concept and all except it's really grotesque. REALLY GROTESQUE.
i am probably get disqualified if i make something grotesque right?

Last edited:
Level 27
yay crazy animals body parts!!! i am in. i will whip something up in 5 days!!! time to think like a psychopath and think of something really ridiculous!!

edit: i just thought of something. its pretty good concept and all except it's really grotesque. REALLY GROTESQUE.
i am probably get disqualified if i make something grotesque right?
As long as it isn't dismembered penises flying about, it should be good.
--donut3.5--

Status
Not open for further replies.