• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Modeling Contest #14 - Morphing Units

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Well the submitters should think of their own submissions, not what other people say tehy should make. If they don't have an idea of what to make, they don't enter. So you just don't request anything here. We have a Request Forum for that.

Level 28
Here's a lill wip of the walk animation for my new WraithMage. It's actually turning out pretty good.

Attachments

• WraithMage01.jpg
    WraithMage01.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 172
finished model is finished

_--DAFT TANK--_
models_7349_screenshot.jpg

A musical tank that transforms into a FRICKEN TRIPOD MACHINE OF
DOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now with a fricken PORTRAIT MODEL!!!

ya dee da dee da
i managed to get avi of the anim but i dont know what to do afterwards. the qualities are shit anyways so its better to dl the model yourself and judge ingame.
View attachment Daft Tank.rar

Level 28
Well I have no chance to win but if anarchianbedlam fails and nobody else submitts I might have a little chance of ending up at third place.

Oh by the way. Here's my submission.

The WraithMage
WraithMagePreview.jpg

Title
Animations
Stand - 1
Stand - 2
Stand Ready Walk
Walk Fast
Attack - 1
Attack - 2
Spell Slam
Death
Morph
Stand Walk Alternate - 1
Stand Walk Alternate - 2
Attack Alternate
Morph Alternate
Death Alternate
Portrait Animations
Portrait - 1
Portrait - 2
Portrait Talk
Portrait Alternate
Portrait Talk Alternate
Discription
A cursed soul, tainted by pain and shadows. At times he releases himself from the boundaries of physical materials and exists only as darkness.
I admitt that the morphing form didn't come out as I had expected but I didn't have time to make it differently. Anyways, this is my submission. Hope you all enjoy it.

Last edited:
Level 9
Lol Thrikodius I think it is realy nice except it will give me epilepsi :) and I cant manage to get the alternate form.

But realy nice animations and such :).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.