• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Modeling Contest #12 - Females

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
models_6616_screenshot.jpg

I think this is my final submission. I also posted a map :/ with model imported.

Joan of Arc - The Hive Workshop

>.> sorry for low image quality i'll make a new one soon :gg:

Attachments

• JoanOfArc.rar
    122.5 KB · Views: 88
  • JoanOfArc_test.w3x
    178 KB · Views: 80
Level 35
Hero Archmaiden - Archmagi of Dalaran, and Quel'Thalas

HeroArchMaidenPresentation.png

The Archmaiden, Heroines of the once proud cities of Dalaran, and Quel'Thalas, protectors of arcane secrets, and wielders of near godly might.

Locked away in their lofty towers, they scry the world searching for imminent threats, and dangers.

Upon perceiving even the slightest alarm, they don their enchanted armour, and take their vigilant war to the ground, mercilessly bludgeoning any fool brave...or stupid enough...to put their frail, worthless bodies underneath their swift, heavy, bone-crushing staves, or else if the solid smack of ironwood is not enough to fell the insolent wretch, the fool is soon eviscerated by the strange powers of the Archmaiden's finely crafted spells.

Special thanks to General Frank, and LiOneSS for their help with the model, making sure it was error free, and reminding me of some mdl tricks that I had forgotten. And special thanks to a very special friend, of whom inspired this model <3.

A special note, the Calligraphic font used on the presentation, was hand written by me, Elenai :)

This model is the female equivelent of the Archmage model: It is designed after a Jaina-esque style.

My final entry. Please enjoy, and give credits if used in your projects. :thumbs_up:

Attachments

• HeroArchMaiden.zip
    146.5 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
Level 11

Attachments

• OgreBroad.mdx
    113.4 KB · Views: 141
  • ogrebroad2.JPG
    ogrebroad2.JPG
    14.1 KB · Views: 638
  • ogrebroadingame2.JPG
    ogrebroadingame2.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 519
Level 11
Could be cool if it was serious, but I fail to see a ogre female as she should look in your model, sorry. First of all, she's to hairy, and "net pants", I mean, come on.

Are you for serious? Ogre females WOULD be hairy. And probably worse if I actually made a serious-y-designed one, lol. It's called the ogre broad for a reason, champ. :p

(Also, they're called fishnets.)

Status
Not open for further replies.