• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft III: Reforged Developer Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a non-apology response lol.

Not really a big surprise. Player counts are always high after a release/update and then decrease. Comparable to classic bnet when bots were shut down.
More important stats will be a in a few weeks imho.

You're not wrong. I'm just happy I have at least gotten to play some WarCraft III, that's what I've wanted after all.

Level 5
The fact they responded is only going to anger fans even more at this point. The best thing to do was to not to respond and release a massive patch with a response. Actions speak louder than words, and I see a lot of talking from the devs and very little action.

They said, they would release patch this week and they would release patches in the future too. So we have basically actions from their side. :) Let's hope future patches will fix major issues like bugs and adding back custom campaign feature.

They know very well that they have screwed up, but tried to twist the story to salvage some of their otherwise derelict project. A team who "love" WC3 and regard it as an "integral part of the Blizzard DNA" don't deliver a shoddy product. No one expected a pristine product from day 1, but the presence of bugs, aesthetic abuse and overall degradation of existing functionality are far from decent. Out of all the complaints online, they selectively chose to mention the least hazardous: the cinematics and the shading. The "apology" is made of fewer sentences than those two issues.

It was a lazy approach to begin with. Instead of a new game, we got a visual update. Nevertheless, we knew what we were getting into when we purchased the game, so let's pretend that's not a problem (but, also, let's acknowledge those poor modders who didn't buy the game at all, yet have to still suffer some of the same consequences). The visual update would entail higher-definition artwork and that, in itself, was already a red flag. For a vibrant community wherein artwork is shared for free amongst its members, this update impels artists to up their game, preying on our eventual need for visual consistency and fidelity. Is anyone willing to do that for free anymore? I don't know.

What triggered me the most was the updated EULA, clearly backstabbing the very community who keep the game relevant to this day. I've read the "myths" and few of the comments, but the picture is not convincing. Many projects have set out to be the next 'big thing' only to be let down by their own disinclination. My point is, don't worry, they won't solicit your map any time soon - if at all. Nevertheless, the fact that they are entitled to such appropriation is disgusting; is this how you honor your fans, without whom this update wouldn't even be a point for discussion?

The work that goes into a map, the dissemination, and the popularity it will amass, thanks to you, may be painfully slow - but, despite all that, they "unconditionally and internationally" own that - and, by work, I don't merely refer to the concrete map, but also the effort behind its success. The artwork featured in the game, may, according to the linked thread above, be licensed to the individual creator, but who cares about that, really. They will capitalize on the idea of the game (i.e. the goals, the mechanics, etc.), not the actual implementation - and there appears to be no protection from that.

They will definitely remedy some of the addressed issues, but not because of their "love" for WC3, but rather, as a result of the Metacritic defamation and the refund requests. Way to dismember your own franchise (well, partially 'your' franchise; hi, Activision, we see you). In the meantime, :peasant-popcorn:.

Bob

Bob

Level 2
Taking a break from working on my PhD. I just wanted to login for the first time in years to spit on everyone working/damage controlling for blizzard.
*spits*
Now, back to my regular life.

About the custom campaigns, the way I see it, there's three or four possibilities:
1) there's a technical issue they weren't able to resolve before launch, and it will be fixed
2) they're planning to release paid DLCs with campaigns, so they want to prevent competition
3a) they want to make the game completely always-online and custom campaigns stand in the way of that
3b) they want to disincentivise any kind of modding beyond custom games on multiplayer

I'm not very hopeful it's the first one :(

Level 8
Thank you for you insight Loktar, now I am definitely panicking because it makes sense in corporate greed context :(

But I think we can push them into custom campaigns no matter what their intent is, just look, even I had overcome my laziness and started to activelly push tem :)
dddd.png

Last edited:
Level 12
What triggered me the most was the updated EULA, clearly backstabbing the very community who keep the game relevant to this day. I've read the "myths" and few of the comments, but the picture is not convincing. Many projects have set out to be the next 'big thing' only to be let down by their own disinclination. My point is, don't worry, they won't solicit your map any time soon - if at all. Nevertheless, the fact that they are entitled to such appropriation is disgusting; is this how you honor your fans, without whom this update wouldn't even be a point for discussion?
Yeah, reading that was just hilarious and insulting. "Don't worry, they won't try to steal your map without crediting you since you're some noname who won't ever make anything big." "And oh, if you ever do make the next dota or autochess, it doesn't matter, their TOS won't stand up in court so even if they try they can't do it."

Just the fact that they even TRY is bad enough, I don't even care whether or not they can or can't get their TOS through a court. Does anyone actually want to go to court??? Just think about it, you've made something and if Blizz wants to steal it—without even crediting you—so you have to go to court and hope for the best.

Level 4
3a) they want to make the game completely always-online and custom campaigns stand in the way of that
Except the campaign? everything else is multiplayer now and I think someone on reddit posted a screenshot of the game waiting for connection while playing the campaign

waiting for connection while playing the campaign
Yeah, that's what I mean with always-online. Custom campaigns come from external sources without any oversight of the company. It seems like they want to centralize and control the flow of content to the players. If it's all delivered through b.net and you even need to be online to play singleplayer, they have a tight grip on their playerbase and they can track all activity.

Level 20
By the way, is it possible to play post-1.27 patches without blizzard agent spyware?
Well, I've transplanted my old version of the 1.31.1 client and running it, I don't see the BlizzardAgent process in my Task Manager.

If you already have a newer version installed, try running the game directly through the .exe files:
Game: Program Files (x86)\Warcraft III\x86_64\Warcraft III.exe
Editor: Program Files (x86)\Warcraft III\x86_64\World Editor.exe

If not, here are the backed up 1.30.4 and 1.31.1 versions
Patch 1.30.4 Backup Game Files
Patch 1.31.1 Backup Files

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 32
My biggest concerns are:
- The policy for intellectual property on any custom map made by the community.

This makes me want to create ultra offensive yet discreet and hidden custom games and add stuff like Tiannanmen Square 1989, Free Hong Kong, KuKu, Blitzchung, Chou Tzuyu, and anything else that offends the great boss of ActiBlizzard

Anyways, why are these companies acting this way? Because their audience enables them too. However much they drag people through the mud, those people come back with their wallets for more...

I'm going to put this as my personal signature from now own

Level 6
If the only thing it changes is SD to HD and vice versa, there's almost no difference about the experience we discussed earlier.
the slider changes everything back to classic apon using it (in game), SD shadows are gone becasuse those there just blobs under a unit not an actual shadow, other wise its the exact same campaign as classic terrain and all, including old strathholm

Metacritic defamation
metacritic ever since controversial event way back when has meant nothing, to any game company, its a carnival side show piece at best, and your going to say 23 thousand actual reforged owners, went and actually made a metacritic account just to bomb reforged?
i cant imagine half of hive actually being bothered to go an do so, let alone 23 thousand

2) they're planning to release paid DLCs with campaigns, so they want to prevent competition
3b) they want to disincentivise any kind of modding beyond custom games on multiplayer
3 if they wanted to prevent competition why not delete and wipe the campigns folder in your docs? its still there and any campigns you had pre reforged
3a offline is available campiagn and custom maps (though custom maps force you into a LAN mode via bonjour) (so no cheat codes for testing/shits and giggles)
3b theres no evidence to support this claim anywhere, yes custom campaigns are not available currently, gone forever? (no evidence to support or deny gone forever)

Just the fact that they even TRY is bad enough
no evidence any where of them actually trying to do such, you took HYPOTHETICAL as FACT
also leave that thread discussion over there, not bring details here, your voice wont be heard on the matter unless you post it over there

waiting for connection while playing the campaign
this happens becuase your ONLINE save is seperate from your OFFLINE save, if you begin playing online (which you do not have to, there is offline mode) it will try to connect you back before continuing at a point where data is saved to your cloud

FOR THOSE WHO OWN THE GAME now or at some point and still have your documents folder for reforged
Documents\Warcraft III\BattleNet
you will find a file with a ZERO this is your offline account and saves for the game
you will aslo see a file with a multi digit number this is your online account and saves for the game

NOTE: unless you have started the campaign on SD or HD in ONLINE or OFFLINE mode, you will find NO data in their respective folders

Level 12
no evidence any where of them actually trying to do such, you took HYPOTHETICAL as FACT
Oh yeah, there's no "evidence". They just changed their EULA and you won't even be credited if they were to appropriate your map. But no... they did that because they don't want to steal the next dota, they just did it as a joke. Hilarious how delusional one can be.

It's NOT hypothetical that according to their EULA that you do not own anything related to the map you make with the world editor and it's not hypothetical that they won't even have to credit you if they were to steal your map.

Level 21
If the new models had decent animation quality at least, nah i'm like giving up on this.

Time to find an alternative (there probably aren't any).

Level 6
It's NOT hypothetical
its hypothetical that they TRY, theirs no evidence of them actually ever TRYING
read whats being said not the hypothetical thing you took as fact

do not take things i say out of context and apply them to where ever you wish unless you actually want to look like an idiot

stop acting like this EULA is something new its been in practice over 10 years now in other blizzard games

Last edited:
theres no evidence to support this claim anywhere
I know, I was just listing the possibilities I saw, which is either a technical issue, or a conscious decision, and for the latter, I was listing possible motives.

A technical issue seems like the most likely possibility, but with all the false advertising and missing features, I don't feel like Acti-Bliz (the corporation, but definitely not the people who actually work on the game) is acting in good faith anymore, and I'm pessimistic that they will try to maximize profit at the cost of the players to a degree that will basically stifle the modding community outside of multiplayer maps.

Concerning the cloud storage of saves, that's good to know, it explains a lot to me. It might even be why there is currently no custom campaign mode, maybe they're tying it into the cloud storage and hadn't finished doing that yet.
That still leaves the issue of poor communication though. It would have been better if they had explained some of the reasons behind missing features beforehand, or at least at launch or in the 1.32 patch notes or something. If custom campaigns are coming back, why not just disable the button and add a tooltip with "Coming soon!" or something, instead of completely removing it?

But to fair, none of this really affects me (yet), because I haven't bought Reforged and haven't patched the game. Although I was kind of excited for the updates and for Reforged, so I really want the situation to improve so I can get Reforged or update.

Last edited:
Level 6
why not just disable the button and add a tooltip with "Coming soon!"
there alrdy a button for clans under your friends list, you can see how much good its doing

feel free to patch alot of game issue complaints and bugs are user error right now, there are many actual bugs and issues though, but cloud save issues is not one of those actual ones, (im willing to bet lots of money theres people who dont have thier drivers updated for other issues)
also given theres a cloud save system, many people dont bother to look at the firewall permission request behind the game, given reforged is a NEW EXE file, which results in the YOU LOSE at the end of mission or seconds into a mission issue

i can personally say, drivers updated and understanding most issues and how to fix like the firewall request, have no issues playing the game, i do not vouch for graphical quality of SD or the editor (those have real issues we need patched)

Level 12
its hypothetical that they TRY, theirs no evidence of them actually ever TRYING
read whats being said not the hypothetical thing you took as fact
Because there haven't been a second dota to copy yet. They haven't "tried" because there hasn't been anything they've deemed worthy to steal, what you're calling "not trying" is them not enacting. But merely setting up the groundwork to be able to appropriate a map is them trying to do so, otherwise there would be no reason for having it changed.

stop acting like this EULA is something new its been in practice over 10 years now in other blizzard games
Well good thing for me that I never got into SC2 modding then. Though actually what I just found with a quick search was that apparently they changed the EULA at some time during 2011 with SC2 as well. So back in 2010 when I SC2 WoL came out (and I bought it, I happen to have two copies btw just random fact) said eula didn't apply either, so it's no wonder I wasn't aware of this garbage eula.

All this really tells me is that Blizzard was already shit ever since their merger into acti-blizzard, I just wasn't aware of it.

Level 6
I just wasn't aware of it.
dont worry theres alot in the same boat, since 2006 activision has been a STI to the company that owned blizzard entertainment then, we will probly never be rid of it, lets hope some other company comes and eat activision-blizzard (however unlikely it will be) and mostly mutes activision

Level 10
About the custom campaigns, the way I see it, there's three or four possibilities:
1) there's a technical issue they weren't able to resolve before launch, and it will be fixed

I think it is the first part here. Custom campaign is such a niche feature of wc3 (with a passionate community, though) that i doubt that they would pick exactly this feature to make a paid dlc. That small margin won't be worth the outcry that followed

This makes me want to create ultra offensive yet discreet and hidden custom games and add stuff like Tiannanmen Square 1989, Free Hong Kong, KuKu, Blitzchung, Chou Tzuyu, and anything else that offends the great boss of ActiBlizzard

Well, with most wc3 maps having copyright infringing and/or very offensive material, i doubt this will have any effect.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
lets hope some other company comes and eat activision-blizzard (however unlikely it will be) and mostly mutes activision
Only these gaming companies are currently richer than Activision:
SEGA (not much richer than Activision Blizzard, only slightly)
Nintendo
Microsoft Studios
Sony Computer Entertainment

So.... pick one. Activision was the 5th richest gaming developer in 2019.
Extremely unlikely to happen.

Last edited:
FUK N HELL... I feel like we've been giving them feedbacks for the past 3 years (back when it was disclosed) and even MORE feedbacks since the announcement of reforge and EVEN MOAR feebacks since the beta release.... and NOW THIS MESSAGE?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?

This....

This is a toxic relationship.....

I'm not going to buy anything from Blizzard anymore until the reviews from their game are out. Fuck this.

Last edited:
Level 22
the slider changes everything back to classic apon using it (in game), SD shadows are gone becasuse those there just blobs under a unit not an actual shadow, other wise its the exact same campaign as classic terrain and all, including old strathholm
Fair enough. But shouldn't it be easy to add SD shadows back if it's just blobs under the units? I imagine it'd be weird for the classic units to not have shadows underneath them.

Level 6
But shouldn't it be easy to add SD shadows back if it's just blobs under the units? I imagine it'd be weird for the classic units to not have shadows underneath them.
in all honesty no blobs vs blobs is not very noticeable

from what i understand from programming shadows, no
given the reforged engine uses proper shadows, angled to the point of light or time of day (im not really sure what is used between the 2) the "higher thinking" shadows are no long able to comprehend blob shadows, its like comparing 2d to 3d, but unlike human minds that can simply think ok 2d is flat, a computer sees the 3d as another whole new language
a shadow is from one direction, while the blob is in all directions a 360, even if the light source was directly above the unit the new shadow thinking would still know it should not produce a blob
new thinking is "taught" defined shaped good blob bad, so the blob would go against its primal "thought process"

this is probly a very poor explanation of computer science, then again computer science isnt my favorite field either

Level 22
from what i understand from programming shadows, no
given the reforged engine uses proper shadows, angled to the point of light or time of day (im not really sure what is used between the 2) the "higher thinking" shadows are no long able to comprehend blob shadows, its like comparing 2d to 3d, but unlike human minds that can simply think ok 2d is flat, a computer sees the 3d as another whole new language
a shadow is from one direction, while the blob is in all directions a 360, even if the light source was directly above the unit the new shadow thinking would still know it should not produce a blob
new thinking is "taught" defined shaped good blob bad, so the blob would go against its primal "thought process"
I'm sure you can have two shadow systems separately, it is possible, I know it is, it should be. The classic shadows don't even require complicated calculation, it's scalable and basically just there, underneath the unit.

in all honesty no blobs vs blobs is not very noticeable
I don't know how it looks like in reforged and later patches but in my 1.27b version of the game, I can see clearly if my units don't have shadows underneath. That means a downgrade.

Last edited:
Level 10
Yeah the simple shadows are basically just a simple texture attached to the unit, it's no more difficult to add than an attachment, and the path to the model/texture should already be in the object data, because you can choose it yourself in the WE.
Basically. If they upgraded warcraft 3 to have that, that is a waste of processing power and will cause unnecessary lag spikes. Especially on Strategy games the units are so small a dynamic shadow vs a non-dynamic shadow won't be noticable unless you are specifically looking for it, most times they have several different options for shadows in strategy games now so as to allow players to best optimize their experience.

Unreal I know uses dynamic shadows / dynamic lighting. If they added dynamic shadows to unreal that would mean they would have actual moving shadows. Which it doesn't. Most games fake shadows with a fluttering trick, if I remember correctly Witcher 3 did this with a type of directional lighting trick?

But again I need to see more of the game which I am not going to until they address like thirty of the things that have been mentioned in this thread:

Capped Frames on Models
Animation Bugs
Lack of unique Animations
Missing Buttons
Lack of Control Menu to set custom key bindings
handicap for Color Blindness (new colors are hard to see for color blind people)
Cinematics breaking in some cases
Melee Balance being out of wack
Missing Features
How Reforged Mode runs like ass compared to classic
Unnecessary update for legacy users.
Still promising a new campaign that has had no new changes.... On their marketing etc

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Before we go on: the team is excited that Warcraft III: Reforged is finally upon us and we’re fully committed to supporting the game for a long time to come. The next few patches and updates we’ll discuss below are just part of our ongoing plans. This game is an integral part of the Blizzard DNA, with a team that loves Warcraft III, and we’re looking forward to pouring our hearts into Reforged and the Warcraft III community for the long term.

Biggest load of BS I have ever heard.

Level 16
An open letter to Blizzard
We've been following the development of Warcraft III: Reforged for the past two years and a half, and wanted to thank you for your consideration to update a beloved game by the community ever since the original Warcraft III release. First off, we want to apologize that you didn't get the support you wanted post-release, and we as a community would like to give our feedback on how you can redeem this great game.

There's been a few angry comments during launch day where veterans from our community jumped right into hostility after their original game was transformed, but we were able to resolve those later in the day, where community admins took measures. Seperate from that, we haven't seen official feedback about different aspects of Reforged that we wanted them to take some time to address.

Before we go on: the players are excited that Warcraft III: Reforged is finally upon us and we're ready to fully commit to supporting the game for a long time to come. The next few patches that you're planning to discuss better hold close to our criticism and feedback, after all, we've been playing the game for almost two decades, we are the ultimate beta testers. This game is an integral part of our DNA, since we grew up around it, and it changed our life. And we're looking forward to pouring our hearts into Reforged as we did for so long on Warcraft III for the long term.

One of the many concerns that we've seen is the missing features, such as Custom Campaigns, the ability to switch to proper old/classic mode, including the possibility of Reign of Chaos, since many a player still loved the original concept better than the expansion. We've identified the issue being an overlook by the developer team, while it was a crucial key on what made this game so enjoyable in the first place. We hope that the release later this week addresses this issue. We hope also that the patch fixes the broken menus also fix various bugs that were there even during the Beta and the latest patches which effectively broke the game, but we as gamers didn't complain at the time with high hopes everything would be resolved with the release of Reforged. Please keep an eye out for our concerns and feedback.

Another area of concern is regarding the mandatory online focus, even for modding alone. There are many modders who like to use their time during offline travel, to work on code and map design, this makes it ultimately impossible. The other integral part is the effective separation of Reforged and the original game, since not everyone will be looking at purchasing Reforged in its current state, and we feel it's unfair for players who had previously purchased Warcraft III to suddenly lose their game without a warning or a reasonable excuse. We'll be waiting for communication of any kind of future plans-please be sure to express what the team is working on, on fear that it may bring about the further downfall of this game.

There are some major concerns we've seen that you're not currently planning to address and we wanted to give you a heads-up. As of Reforged release, we saw a huge amount of complaints and refunds, so we'd like our community to join together instead of being crushed in such a cruel manner. We'd like that Reforged earn it's proper title of Remastered, and the players who already owned the game be offered an at least 25% discount to repurchase their favourite game, all inclusive. On top of that, the old game must be restored to its former glory and preferably to a patch that didn't break its fundamental gameplay. It would also be a good idea to restore the original Battlenet, which we hope will satisfy the players every concern.

Related to that, as you failed to communicate your ideas on the in-game cutscenes, we'd like for them to be implemented into the game, be it in a future realistic time window, or in a future patch. You steered too far from your original goal whilst advertising a complete false experience even on launch day and a week after.
You have utterly failed to preserve the true spirit of Warcraft III and allow players to relive these unforgettable moments as they were (albeit with reduction to stability of gameplay).

We know latest update didn't address any questions, but we're committed to the development and support of this game. After all, if anything, Blizzard has the most passionate community, and it's time they teach this company a hard lesson of truth. Until then, thank you as always for your high quality production of games in the past decades, we hope your precision returns, so that you can earn our respect back.

Sincerely,

Just one passionate Warcraft III player

Level 6
@knight26
this yours?
if so/not has it been posted some where?

Lack of Control Menu to set custom key bindings
while no fancy UI there is the old way, the file seems to be more laid out then i remember as well (may be wrong about being more laid out)
also there is a new default GRID style in the options menu completely ignoring old/normal keybinding

Level 5
Warcraft III Version 1.32.1 Patch Notes

Warcraft III: Reforged Patch Notes
Version 1.32.1
February 6, 2020

Changes and Bug Fixes

• Campaign
    • Players should no longer be met with a “defeat” screen after loading into a mission.
    • Audio levels for some dialogue have been adjusted.
    • The animations, triggers, and cameras for some cutscenes have been tweaked.
    • Disconnecting or logging out will no longer change the save file folder.
    • Fixed a number of issues that would block progression or not give credit for completing missions.
      Developer’s note: Updating a map for these types of fixes invalidates prior saves. This is similar to how replays from prior game client versions no longer work. Campaign progress will not be lost.
  • Custom Games
    • Multiboards should no longer crash custom games.
    • Joining lobbies for the same map no longer creates duplicate versions of the map.
      Developer’s note: This also resolves disconnects from improper map names.
  • Gameplay
    • The rendering of Classic mode has been updated.
    • Resolved an issue with hitching when constructing buildings or training units for the first time.
    • Fixed Ziggurat upgrade animation in Reforged mode.
    • Adjusted animations and portraits for multiple units and buildings.
    • Units completing training while off-screen again have voices.
    • Starting locations are again obscured by the fog of war.
  • Interface
    • Whispers now include the name of the sender.
    • Locale settings for audio and subtitles can now be adjusted independently in Battle .net prior to launching the game.
    • Non-Latin glyphs no longer overlap.
    • A tooltip now displays when hovering over truncated text.
    • Chat keeps up with the latest messages.
    • Heroes on the match results screen are now contained by boundaries.
    • All menus are now distinct between Classic and Reforged graphic settings.
      Developer’s note: We’ve implemented a temporary solution to better inform whether you are playing in Reforged or Classic mode, by applying a sepia tone to the background images for Classic.

Just noticed, that they did an update. I wonder if they will someday add the possbility to see chinese or russian characters ingame with english client.

Level 20
Read the official forums, folks - it appears the update isn't even downloading properly for some people and without having an updated client you can't play the game. And yes, I'm sure this will get resolved fairly quickly, but... what a surprise that the Reforged clownfiesta continues ;) Anyway, I'm happy they fixed some things - good on people who didn't refund - but I'm actually more curious what new bugs they've introduced with this patch. Because you know there's going to be something.

P.S. To anyone who has Reforged, could we see how that sepia filter looks?

Level 31
I guess that open letter from Blizzard is just too long for me to read it entirely understandable.
I’m very sorry, 17 was too long years for credit card to affordable and i am going ahead to what I actual think the guy who wrote this “letter”.
Disclaimer: No offend to Blizzard but you still need enough rotten tomatoes to clear your rush product.
Hail my customers,

We’ve been following your hate bandwagon that keep asking your friends and family to refund our bad darn game. Your experience probably screwed the whole time but we don’t give a damn about it anyway. We will share about the plan to f*** your spirit of playing this nearly two centuries game.

There were times where server gone blasted but we fix it up like a little bandage for broken bone. Aside that, we have seen bunch of fools argue every aspects that you wouldn’t appreciate. So we’re going to answer your complaints.

Before that, we’re excited that Reforged has gone out and kick the Classy crap version off your computer. We hope our newest cash cow will be improved overtime to make sure nobody gotta get full refund. This Reforged is made by people with overworked and pay less work for the sake of milking the franchise.

One of your concerns with Reforged that we’ve seen that we are most likely went absolutely flopped with every f*** up aspects and bugs that we wouldn’t bother fix them anyway. Keep an eye for more bug when we put EVEN MOORE BUGs.

Another concern that we are bored to watch your opinion are online features. Who are we caring for? Go play single ya lonester. Our policy of custom stuff will be ours, Hahahaha.

(i skip the esport part, i can’t make fun it since no argue)

We talked about last year at BlizzCon, it seem like the cutscene was way too good. So we REMOVED it and make a crappier version instead. We think that people will get bored for playing the campaign again in HD. So we get lazy with it anyway, players would just press ESC instead.

We know this update can’t answer all your whinny question. But we will continue to screw this franchise so we won’t make Warcraft 4. We thank you for getting your childhood reunion destroyed. Remember,
GREEDISGOOD

The Warcraft III: Refunded Team.
Disclaimer (again): I'm just making fun of the letter, not the game. But like others, We need your action instead Blizzard, Words won't solve your problem since you're known for dishonest stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.