1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Patch 1.30.2 Update #3 #4 and #5 + Reforged Pre-order Info

Discussion in 'Latest Updates and News' started by StoPCampinGn00b, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Kacpa2

Kacpa2

Resources:
    Resources:
    I just wanted to relay soemthing Retera found out - Map files getting corrupted and zeroed in current PTR its shown here in more detail

2. Tuwnew

Tuwnew

Resources:
    Resources:
    i think if you choose red color, you are moved to slot 1 in the lobby.

3. Miz'tah Taz'dingo Ma'ne

Miz'tah Taz'dingo Ma'ne

Resources:
    Resources:
    what would DOTA look like with Reforged Graphics mon? just wondering. Maybe Dota 2 players with ditch DOTA 2 for Reforged dota??

4. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    No they won't. It's not only graphics but also about pathing and comforts.

5. DracoL1ch

DracoL1ch

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    you want indepth answer or just wondering? in short, it won't be dota and surely won't cut dota2's audience

6. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    #BlizzWantsToKillClassicWC3Confirmed

7. Makoodzaka

Makoodzaka

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Good. Funny thing is I was thinking of buying the game but I was a day too late and reforged hit - both the old games were removed from the store. I contacted support and they told me I'd get it if pre-purchased their new visual upgrade that's coming out next year. I didn't get it and I really felt scammed. I do hope they give me my warcraft 3 because the new warcraft 3 updates are all I wanted to pay for. They can keep their visual upgrade I just want my warcraft 3 with 1.30 on it.

8. emperor_d3st

emperor_d3st

Resources:
    Resources:
    What if I already own WC3:ROC and TFT and preorder Reforged?

Will I get something? A discount? Some ingame item nod? I'm fine if I just get the ROC and TFT key in my mailbox, so I can give it to some friends.

9. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    You get a skin pack.
    It won't work because Reforged is like a blanket over the classic Warcraft III so the CD-Keys will be the same (I suppose).

10. Saran

Saran

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Shuffle command to randomize everyone's slot would be useful.
    !sp

11. StoPCampinGn00b

StoPCampinGn00b

Community Manager

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    More bug fixes for 1.30.2, primarily centered around the new lobby features.
    PTR 1.30.2 Holiday Weekend Edition

The bug reported by Retera is under known issues at the moment, so they're looking into it.
    Those who pre-ordered Reforged can also now play on the PTR!

Last edited: Nov 21, 2018
  12. Miz'tah Taz'dingo Ma'ne

Miz'tah Taz'dingo Ma'ne

Resources:
    Resources:
    mon is Classic Warcraft 3 included in da Reforged or is it only Reforged only mon? They stop selli'n the old ones which I love in da Blizzard store mon.

13. StoPCampinGn00b

StoPCampinGn00b

Community Manager

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Classic is part of the reforged sale, yeah. If you preorder reforged, you'll have classic by December 1.

14. Miz'tah Taz'dingo Ma'ne

Miz'tah Taz'dingo Ma'ne

Resources:
    Resources:
    queztion what will happen with all the Icons and Models in this website mon? will they still be compatible with the Reforged?

15. Chaosy

Chaosy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Should be.

16. Proxym8

Proxym8

Resources:
    Resources:
    Am I retarded or is my option to reply disabled somehow? Can't reply to the post in the link, and my PTR client starts in a small blank window with the title CD required - didn't even ask me to login with battle.net.

17. RedneckWizard

RedneckWizard

Resources:
    Resources:
    I posted this a few update threads back, but here it is again:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I know there's been a ton of reporting regarding sounds, I'd like to chip in on that.

I apologize in advance if this has been detailed elsewhere. I read and searched through several pages for keywords that match what I'm describing and haven't found anything specifically describing this issue.

Weather sounds are messed up. It seems that when a weather effect (rain, for example) is created, then turned on, the looping raining sound effect is instanced as a positional sound effect. It would also appear that it is created at the location of the camera view and also again when the camera enters the region containing the weather effect.

I made a quick recording that demonstrates the issue in-game.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is there elsewhere I should be posting this other than Blizzard's official forum? Ah, nvm. I'd do a back flip out of joy if this was acknowledged is all. I'm hoping the fix is in the pipeline.

18. Daffa the Mage

Daffa the Mage

Map Moderator

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    So, technically get 2 keys if I already had classic before?

19. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Or, the preorder will detect that you have your classic Warcraft III keys registered on B.net and will only give you the ones for Reforged? Or, you'll just be able to run Reforged on the same keys?

20. jainaproudmore

jainaproudmore

Resources:
    Resources:
    Do like the new patch but warcraft 3 keeps crashing me when I about to play a new map or loading maps. Can someone help me how to stop that?