• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Paired Mapping Contest #2 - Party Style Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
i bet i could make a whole mini game map in a week or so if i tryed, but during break it slows things down, Give these guys an extension, theres like a week left.

well then it wont be paired.. that is what takes time... you need to work together with your partner = you need to be able to talk to him.. :wscrolleyes:

And well making a good minimap takes more then a week.

Level 15
Pyrities And I summition

(yes i know i'm doubble posting)

Because of the fact pyritie is in Egypt and i am working on this by my self
i'm summiting it now in its stabel forum

if we win i will still work on it after the contest is done to finish it for all the people who wanted to play/be in it

and ya the map is stable but uncompleted
so i'm sorry if it dosn't live up to your expations

Attachments

• WhenServersCollide(2).w3x
    1.6 MB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Level 11

if we win i will still work on it after the contest is done to finish it for all the people who wanted to play/be in it

well I played it, I think it's a pretty good idea but it doesnt really make much sense. I guess that's because it's unfinished but all that I saw was that I made a few question marks turn into random users and then the next minigame had something to do with picking up milk.

Yay!Going to play it!

Level 3
Me and my brother have been a bit busy lately with Xmas and New Years events (parties! :cool:) so we havent done much to our map in a while. An extension on the contest would be good. :)

:fp: Our maps name is now Trials of Kalimdor.

Happy New Years everyone!! :grin:

Level 24
Ok well I will wait a bit longer before calling an extension, but if by the 3rd I have 3 maps entered, there probably won't be an extension, 2 maps, maybe, and if I only get 1 map entered then there will probably be an extension.

Level 9
i've decided to continue if i can find time sence over 20 people pm me and asked me to ^^

Attachments

• mario contest pic3.jpg
    mario contest pic3.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 134
  • mario contest pic4.jpg
    mario contest pic4.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 103
Level 35
Ok well I will wait a bit longer before calling an extension, but if by the 3rd I have 3 maps entered, there probably won't be an extension, 2 maps, maybe, and if I only get 1 map entered then there will probably be an extension.

Bob... 3 maps... all wins not realy a contest, same for 2 maps. :wbored:

But doesnt matter seems like only 1 map is entering...Damn where is my partner!

Level 9
Let them have the extension, theres no real reason not to if only a few people finish in time. Rather accept a few more late maps and have the chance to find some really good quality, completely finished maps then a few rushed entries.

That being said, not competitors should waste this precious time they have been given, so get back to work.

Level 11
Raging has been very inactive recently, I havent even seen him on MSN much. So he hasnt sent me his terrain, the minigames and triggering and stuff are all done, so if you (bob) choose not to give an extension. Then we'll submit, 100% done in terms of triggering and everything just the terrain will be pretty bare.

Status
Not open for further replies.