• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Paired Mapping Contest #5 - Favorite Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
I have most of the coding and objects done. I still need to finish most of the terrain (not extremely hard, considering the size of the map). What I do need however is a few icons (about 2). One should be of an Octopush stick hitting a puck. I guess this could be used for reference: File:Glove-stick-puck over.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And the other should be a sprint icon. A naga-resembling sprint icon would also be a nice touch. A puck model isn't necessary, but would definitely help.

Level 4
  • Events
    • Player Group - a User joins player group 1(Errorz & triggering player)
  • Conditions
    • (Triggering player equal to (Modeler)) (equal to true)
  • Actions
    • Player - order triggering player to PM errorz
Self explaining! :grin:
P.S. nice trigger :D

Level 1
ive been gone for awhile but draknyte1 got me to come back.... :)
im planning on helping him with his paintball map and as he says it will hopefully be done in 2-3 days.

Level 5
I'll join

I'll join, I got most of the map done and Im gonna see if my bro (CrispyGuys) will help me finish, Its paintball, Its only that because I had some good ideas and I want to see the look on Jordans (Draknyte1) face when my epic paintball map beats his!!!

Level 17
Here's the submission by Airandius and myself, Azeroth Octopush
I used JassNewGen, but I tried not to use any VJASS so it should be fine to open in the normal WE. I'll probably make a few optimizations later tonight.
EDIT: I guess I didn't find time for those optimizations. Anyways, good luck to anyone who entered!

Attachments

• Azeroth Octopush.w3x
    39.1 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Level 34
I'm sorry, but since there are no other contestants, I don't see how we can have a winner.

Level 5
Sorry

Sorry guys, I didn't get finished. I had assignments and a test tomorrow.
Draknyte1 you weren't busy you just can't afford internet.
Sorry again, maybe next sports contest ay, or I'll develop my paintball as a stand-alone map.
PAINTBALL EXTREME FFA is the map, i'll polish it and post it on the hive but sadly not in this competition it really just isn't ready.
I didn't copy from either of you, I started late and Draknyte1 was originally making football, and I tennis but i veered off to paintball, then Draknyte1 did it as well and i managed to find this forum because i couldn't find it origionally and since Draknyte1 is been soo spiteful to me i may as well tell you guys that Draknyte1 and Jevith are the same person though why Jordan made jevith a girl is beyond me..

Last edited:
Level 14
I did not say that. That he talked to you about it at all is simply inconsequential with respect to the course of action to be taken.

Level 34
Is that some kind of joke?
No. I'm sorry, but I just feel that since only one entry was given in, you can't have a contest.

Gilles, i already spoke to Elenai, and we agreed on giving him 3rd place reputation and award icon.
He's disabled his reputation, so that's inconsiquencial, and I don't think someone should receive an award icon for winning by default.

Status
Not open for further replies.